Hetalia oneshots

By kaiasarus

Pretty much what the title says and you can request ships and an Au to go along with it but no lemons please... More

Whoop whoop
The 4th of July
MAKEOVER (whoop de do)
Turn off the music!
America's sleepy
White and Nerdy
Heavy Metal knitting
Anxiety
Thunder
Legos
Cookies and Cuddles
Christmas
Rubik cube

Smoking?

333 4 1
By kaiasarus

Iceland's POV
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
I was taking a walk with Hong Kong after I had just recovered from a volcanic eruption in my country that, as usual had me sick for about four days. Even though I wasn't sick anymore, smoke was still coming out of the volcano, causing me to literally puff out smoke from my mouth.

So as we were walking along the path in a deserted park, talking about random things, I felt smoke rising in my throat. I held my hand out to stop Hong Kong, who looked at me with confusion. I held up a finger and opened my mouth. Hong Kong stared at the smoke coming out of my mouth in awe.

"W-Why is smoke coming out of your mouth Ice?" He asked frantically. A look of realization appeared on his face. "DO YOU SMOKE!?" He shouted, eyes wide. I looked at him incredulously. "No, where would you get that?" I asked. "Well smoke just came from your mouth, it was the only explanation I could come up with." He said, shugging his shoulders.

I sighed, putting a hand to my head. "Ok, just let me explain this whole thing." I paused to see him nod his head, "In my country there are a lot of volcanoes. Then when one of them erupts, I get sick, which is why you couldn't see me for the past four days. I get a fever, occasionally throw up and even when the volcano stops, smoke will come out of my mouth." I finished explaining why smoke was coming out of me to Hong Kong who eventually nodded his head up and down.

"But! Why didn't you tell me earlier, I could have tooken care of you!" He said to me, a bit worriedly. "Hong, I'm fine, and I would have let you come to see me but Norway wouldn't let anyone but everyone who lived in the house step foot in the hallway upstairs." I said reassuring him. "But IIIIcccceeeee!" He whined.

I sighed again. "Next time I'll tell Norway to let you take care of me." I said looking at him. Hong Kong lent towards me expectantly. I rolled my eyes at him. "And I'll tell you the next time an eruption happens." I promised him. He smiled at me and glomped me, squeezing the life out of me. "Thank youuu!" He exclaimed. "You're welcome Hong." I said to him, pink dusting my cheeks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Another one done. Now i know if youve seen the headcannons for the volcano thing, you might think where I got the throwing up from. Well, i just thought that the volcano erupting is literally the land throwing up so i thought that it could be a symptom of the eruption.
Kaia out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
556K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...