Wanted➣ Lauren/You Fanfiction

By stories_5H

"You can't control who you fall in love with." or; in which Lauren Jauregui meets someone that makes her feel... More

|1| I Wanna Make You Feel Wanted
|2| We Can Work From Home
|3| Feeling Stressed...Out
|4| Go Love Yourself
|5| My Heart Breaks a Little When I Hear Your Name
|6| Sometimes Quiet is Violent
|7| I'm Just a Sad Song
|8| I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it
|9| You've Got A Friend In Me
|10| Count On Me
|11| 7 Years
|12| The Girl's a Work of Art
|13| stars
|14| My First Kiss Went a Little Like This...
|15| Everything Means Nothing...If I Ain't Got You
|16| Junto a Mi
|17| You're Pretty Fucking Dope
|18| No Lyrics
|19| How To Save A Life
|20| I'll Keep You Safe
|21| Beautiful Escape
|22| Figure My Heart Out
|24| This is Logic
|25| Please Don't Hate Me
|26| Please Don't Go
|27| "Even Though I Know You'll Never Be Mine."
|28| "Tell Her You Love Her Too."
Epilogue: Falling in Love With You [Part 1]
Epilogue: Squeeze [Part 2]
Epilogue: Rest of My Life [Part 3]
The Playlist

|23| Just The Way You Are

9.4K 503 423
By stories_5H

Good Morning, my lovely readers. I just wanted to say I love every single one of you and thank you for sticking with the story until now. Also, I suggest you read the author's note at the end.
You guys were waiting on this....
Fun reading, you little munchkin. ☺️
____

Nervous.

That is how Lauren is feeling right now.

She can't remember the last time she ever felt this nervous. She feels her hands shaking right now, as she sits on her couch just looking up at her ceiling. She was mindlessly playing with the ring on her finger, twisting it as it reminds her of what the ring is for. The harmonizers were right, they did get matching rings. But at first it was a symbol of friendship, she didn't know that her friendship with her would grow into something bigger. She is in love with that girl, her girl. She hopes, she plans on asking her tonight. Not like it would make a difference, they still have to keep it a secret from the world.

She lets out a sigh, no matter what happens today, nothing will change. Yeah, Lauren will ask Camila to be her girlfriend but nothing will change. Management will still make them keep in quiet, hide it or maybe they will go far to telling them that they can't be together. They've done it before, which led to Camila giving up for that short amount of time. Lauren just hopes management doesn't stop them again, because she can't have Camila give up on them again.

"You gotta know you're wanted too." A smile forms on her lips hearing her voice. She closes her eyes, taking a deep breath and trying to calm herself down. She can do this, she has two more hours until she has to get ready for their date.

Two hours!

Lauren instantly sits up, her eyes wide as she rushes to her room and opens her closet. She starts panicking, because she now realizes she has nothing to wear. She has no idea what to wear either. She doesn't even know where the date is going to be. Oh god, Lauren took several steps back, her legs hitting her bed and making her sit down. She closes her eyes, tilting her head slightly and breathing in and out.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

She opened her eyes, her eyes landing on a dress that she wore in Paris. That was the last time she used it, it'll be fine to wear it now, right?

Great. Lauren puffs air out of her mouth, laying back on her bed and doing the same she was doing on the living room couch. Staring up at the ceiling.

\
/

Y/N shakes her head, huffing at her therapist not caring that the doctor couldn't see her, before unlocking the apartment door and walking in. She tosses her keys on the kitchen counter, and kicked her shoes off after. She groaned quietly to herself, if she didn't organize her shoes and hang her keys where they are suppose to, Lauren will yell at her. So she took her jacket off and put it on the chair then began to fix her things. Once she was done, she walked over to the kitchen cabinet and grabbed a glass. She didn't acknowledge the music playing in the other room, she was focused on getting some juice.

She brought the cup up to her lips, taking a long sip before hearing a very loud groan. She furrowed her eyebrows, placing her cup down on the table and walked slowly to where she heard the groan. She then heard the music, and she found it weird because this wasn't necessarily Lauren's go-to type of music genre. Yeah, the green eyed girl said she was open to any type of music but if she could chose she would chose the kind of music she wanted.

The song ended, the next song that played was even more surprising for Y/N to hear playing on Lauren's speaker. The girl doesn't have a solo in the song, but that is not why she isn't a big fan of the song. She knocked on Lauren's bedroom door, but when she heard no response she knocked again.

No response.

So she slowly opened the door,"Lauren." She called out, peeking in and finding the girl no where. So she opened the door more and stepped in, furrowing her eyebrows when she saw clothes on the floor."And she gets mad at me for having the room like this." Y/N muttered herself, she shook her head...it was that one time though.

"Lauren." Y/N tried again, shoving her hands in her jeans' pocket. She huffed looking around the room, she is so going to tease Lauren about this. Where could she be anyway? She left her music on. That must mean she left her phone.

Unless...

"What the hell!?" Lauren shut the door quickly, while Y/N turned away with her hand over her eyes. The green eyed girl felt her cheeks heat up, leaning her back against the door as she tries to catch her breath. Y/N catching her in only her bra and thong literally took her breath away. Meanwhile, Y/N was also feeling her cheeks heat up because...well, Lauren Jauregui in only her thong and bra...(😏)

"When did you get home?" Lauren shouted through the door, resting her head back against the door, her eyes shut.

Y/N shook her head, inhaling deeply before answering."A couple minutes ago." She exhaled, surprised and glad that her words came out easily."Um, uh...shit..." she muttered to herself, turning around and looking at the closed door."sorry for walking in on you. I'm gonna go...I'll let you change."

And when Lauren heard the door close, she peeked her head out from her closet and sighed in relief. She grabbed her bathrobe, putting it on and tying the knot in front before taking a deep breath. She opened her bedroom door and walked towards the living room, seeing Y/N face-planted on the couch.

"...her bra and thong..." Y/N mumbled, her words coming out muffled because her face was buried in several pillows on the couch. She was mentally slapping herself for now thinking of Lauren in...in that way.

And to think being confused with how she felt for Lauren was bad enough. She's your best friend, your best friend!

"Um," Lauren cleared her throat, making Y/N jump and turn around. Y/N eyed the girl up and down for a second, not going unnoticed by the green eyed girl."Hey." Lauren added, feeling the heat on her cheeks come back.

"Hi." Y/N responded awkwardly, avoiding Lauren's eyes. But when she finally met Lauren's eyes, she smiled a little."Sorry for walking in on you like that."

"It's fine." Lauren responded quickly, clearing her throat again. Lauren stood in her spot, still feeling a little awkward. Y/N looked down at the ground, scratching the back of her neck trying to think of something to say. The silence was interrupted when Lauren spoke up,"I actually need your help."

"Um, anything. What's up?" Y/N stood up, standing in front of Lauren, only a few feet away from her.

"Follow me." Lauren said simply, turning around and walking to her room with Y/N following. Y/N stood by the door, shuffling awkwardly on her feet, she watched Lauren walk into her closet and come out with several dresses. The older girl threw the dresses on the bed, taking a deep breath before turning to Y/N."Help me decide what to wear."

"You'd look good in anything." Y/N said first, not realizing how the words made Lauren blush. She walked up to the dresses, picking the red dress up then looking at Lauren."Personally, though, I think red looks best on you." She handed Lauren the dress, a small smile on her lips as she did.

Lauren took the dress,"Thanks. I'll be right back." She said quickly, rushing into her closet. Y/N sat down on the bed, sighing quietly to herself as she heard Lauren's music playing quietly. She raised her eyebrow, standing up and walking over to the girl's phone. She unlocked the phone, typing in the name of her playlist and was ready to put a song until she heard Lauren's voice.

"Do I look okay?"

Y/N hovered her finger over the song, deciding on the acoustic before turning to face Lauren. And as always, Lauren looked absolutely amazing. The dress hugged her body so perfectly, all the way down to her waist. And it stopped at her knees, showing off her incredible legs.

(So I suggest listening to the song during this part. Just The Way You Are cover by Boyce Avenue)

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

Y/n took a deep breath, taking steps closer to Lauren as she said,"You look..." she chuckled nervously when she met Lauren's green eyes.

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

"You look beautiful, Lauren." Y/N smiled, her words causing the green eyed girl to blush. The green eyed girl looked down at her feet, flattening out her dress to hide the fact that she was blushing.

Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She won't believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

Sighing quietly, Lauren lifted her head up and shrugged,"I'm not sure about this." Lauren said nervously, walking past Y/N, not even noticing how the girl was staring at her with so much admiration in her eyes. Y/N broke out of her daze, blinking repeatedly and turning to find Lauren searching through her drawers.

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say

"Lauren." Y/N called out, in hope it would make Lauren stop tossing her clothes out of her drawer. Y/N ducked, dodging the tank top Lauren had thrown over her shoulder.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Grabbing Lauren's hands, she forced her to turn around and face her."Lauren, you look amazing. Camila would be stupid not to notice that." Y/N told her, letting go of Lauren's wrists when she saw how close they were to each others' faces. She found herself glancing down at Lauren's lips, but forced herself to look away when she saw Lauren's eyes meet hers.

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy

"Sorry. I'm just nervous." Lauren whispered, looking down at the shirt she had in her hand. She sighed, throwing it on her bed before walking past Y/N again."But I'm going to change this dress–"

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

"Stop." Y/N shook her head, holding onto Lauren's wrist not caring how close they were this time. Gulping, Lauren looked down at Y/N's hand before meeting her eyes again."Just stop for a minute." Y/N sighed out, her eyes pleading when she said,"Listen to the song." And Lauren did, not taking her eyes away from Y/N's when she did.

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say

"You know I hate the word 'perfect'." Lauren whispered, moving closer to Y/N as the song continued. Y/N shrugged, chuckling nervously the closer Lauren got to her.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

"But you are." Y/N lifted her hand, caressing Lauren's cheek as she looked into Lauren's green mixed with blue eyes. Her lips twitched into a smile, feeling Lauren lean in closer to her touch."Just the way you are."

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

"There's no such no thing as perfect." Lauren mumbled, looking away from Y/N's eyes for only a second. Her breath hitched when she felt Y/N pull her in closer, feeling Y/N's breath hitting her lips.

"You're right." Y/N whispered, gulping down her nerves as she glanced down at Lauren's lips."but there is such thing as you."

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

"What are you saying?" Lauren asked quietly, inching closer already feeling Y/N's lips on hers.

Y/N smiled,"I'm saying...all of this."

And..."when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are."

And within a second, Lauren felt Y/N's lips on hers. At first, she didn't think it was really happening. But when she felt Y/N's thumb stroking her cheek gently, she realized that she wasn't kissing back. So she did, she kissed back with just as much passion as Y/N was. And God, did it feel amazing to kiss this girl.

Right now, as they kiss, Y/N and Lauren didn't worry about the outside world. All they were focused on were those stupid fireworks exploding in their stomach like described in books when you finally kiss the person you've been wanting to be with. But then Y/N remembered one thing...

Lauren is suppose to going on a date. With Camila. Like now.

But that fact didn't make her pull away, or break the kiss in anyway. In fact, she actually pulled Lauren closer by the waist to try and deepen the kiss. But before she could, she felt Lauren smile into the kiss...leading her to smile too. In the end, the two smiling idiots bumping lips caused the kiss to break. The break only lasted for a second, for both of them to catch their breaths, then go back again to kissing.

But once again, like always, all good things have a horrible ending...Wait, do all good things have a horrible ending?

Now was not the time to think about that. Now was the time to panic, because Y/N and Lauren both heard a loud knock on the front door. They pulled away from each other, looking at each for a minute before realizing that they didn't imagine that.

"I'll get the door." Y/N yelled nervously, rushing out of the bedroom as fast as she could. Lauren licked her lips, bringing her hand up to her lips to try and find out if she was dreaming or something. She felt a smile form on her lips as she, in fact, knew that this was reality. She was smiling so widely now that her cheeks were actually starting to hurt. She furrowed her eyebrows though, hearing another voice in the apartment that didn't belong to Ally, Normani or Dinah. So that left...

"Oh shit." Lauren whispered, her eyes wide as she remembered what she was doing before the kiss. She started panicking, looking around her room to see if there was anything she could change into quickly. She quickly unzipped her dress, throwing a robe over her now exposed body and exited her room. She saw Camila and Y/N sitting on the couches, across from each other awkwardly. She cleared her throat, catching both girls' attention.

"Hi." Lauren said, waving shortly at Y/N before looking at Camila."Um, I'm kinda...not ready yet."

"That's fine." Camila smiled, giggling at the green eyed girl. Y/N played with a pen that was on the coffee table, she glanced up, looking at the two through her eyelashes."I can wait. Take your time, babe."

Babe.

Y/N set the pen on the coffee table, standing up and cleared her throat."While you wait, Camila, would you like something to drink?"

"Wait," Lauren said, taking a step forward and looking at Y/N. Y/N raised her eyebrow, acting like the kiss didn't happen at all."are you sure?" Y/N knew she meant the question in more than just 'are you sure you want to be alone with Camila?', she knew Lauren meant it as 'what about the kiss? We need to talk about it' kind of way. And right now Y/N couldn't live with herself if she stopped two people, who obviously are meant for each other, from being together.

"Yeah. Camila and I need to talk anyway."

"We do?" Camila said confusedly, her eyebrows furrowed as she looked between the two.

Y/N nodded, her face turning serious when she looked at Camila."Yeah. We do." She then turned to Lauren."Take your time." She told Lauren.

________\

Date I finished writing this: 05/18/16
I am really proud of myself, I wrote this weeks before I published this chap.
Anyway, there is the kiss you guys were hoping for...don't leave though, things get interesting.

Questions you need to think about as you continue reading:
How does y/n get herself out of this situation?
Does y/n take Janet's advice?
How will Lauren react about the truth of the kiss?
What other song does y/n dedicate to Lauren no one knows about? (This one, bro)
Lastly, how much fanfiction did y/n read? 🤔😉

Coming up next on DragonBall Z! – Woah, I mean Wanted, a Lauren/You Fanfiction!

I love you guys! Thanks for reading!❤️💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
1.2K 27 15
Why do I have to love her? Why can't she see? Why does she choose her? Why can't she see she deserves more? Why does she have to be my sister? Why am...
154K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...
33.3K 1.8K 57
For years, I've dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant. It didn't matter how wild I a...