131.

Autorstwa -LostConnection-

"I don't like black people, but i will let you slid babygirl." "Excuse Me?" The story of a boy falling in lov... Więcej

Prologue°*·

28 1 1
Autorstwa -LostConnection-

-BryceHall added you-
I scrolled down my Instagram feed.
"Ugh he looks like a fuckboy. He needs to pull his shirt down. Maybe if i seen his personality and not his barley there abs i would like him" i thought to myself.
"It won't kill to follow him..Here goes nothing"
And after she clicked follow her life was diffrent.
{ 61 words. }
-------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys like it.
I changed how i was gonna do this book so i will be writing this from now.
I made this shitty cover. I should've used noahs. @crypticmendes so for my sequel to this i will use his cover. Anyway i will update Tommorw or later today. Bye!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...