The Story Of Us

By bocasmaries

Selena Gomez is the 'it' girl at West Boca Raton High, in Boca Raton, Florida. She's captain of the cheerlead... More

The Story Of Us
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 14

9.6K 228 111
By bocasmaries

Chapter Fourteen:

Selena’s POV:

After being caught making out with my boyfriend by my mom, Justin and I decided just to watch movies the rest of the day with Gracie and Jazzy, until it was time for us to go over to Barbara’s and get ready for Tori’s party tonight.

“So Jazzy is staying the night?” I asked as Justin drove to Barbara’s.

“Yeah, I think.” He said focusing on the road.

“How about you stay the night too then?” I asked. “We could have a lot of fun.” I smiled placing a hand on his thigh. I felt tense up and then I removed my hand. I didn’t know if Justin was ready to go all the way since he was a virgin—well I’m guessing, he’s never told me how far he and Aimee went.

Just thinking about Aimee made me mad. I hope she’s actually at the party tonight with Colton, so she can see that I got Justin now, and how bad she messed up by cheating on him with Colton.

“Sel, are you okay?” Justin said shaking me a little.

“Huh? Yeah I’m fine.” I smiled. I turned my head towards the window and saw we were already at Barbara’s. We both got out of the car and walked up to her door. “You know, maybe you should go to the Halloween Party as a Calvin Klein model?” I asked as Justin rung the doorbell.

“Seriously?” He laughed.

“Yeah! You’d look totally hot.” I smirked.

“So you wouldn’t mind other girls checking me out, in just my boxers?” He asked raising a brow.

“Good point.” I said kissing his cheek. Soon Barbara opened the door in a pink robe saying hi to both of us, and allowed us in.

“Justin, you can wait in the kitchen with Ryan and Jai so us girls can get ready.” Barbara smiled.

“Okay.” Justin said giving me a quick kiss on the lips, and walked into the kitchen.

Barbara and I walked upstairs to her room, and her room is huge. It’s about the size of mine, maybe a little bigger. When I walked in I saw Jas, Ariana, and Demi were also already here. They were all in pink robes also, Jas doing Demi’s hair, while Ariana was working on Demi’s make up.

“Finally you’re here!” Ariana exclaimed. Jas and Demi turned their attention to me quickly saying hi.

“What took you so long?” Jas asked, taking a strand of Demi’s hair curling it.

“She and Justin were too busy sucking each other’s faces.” Barbara smirked making a kissy face.

“How do you--?” I asked raising a brow, not even bothered to finish that sentence.

“First off, Demi told us, because I was kind of suspicious when you asked if you could bring Justin, and two, you and Justin just kissed down stairs.” Barbara said.

I blushed as my friends started teasing me. “Can ya’ll just shut up! We have to get ready, and as you can see, I’m way behind.” I said pointing to myself.

“Not our faults.” Jas smirked.

I rolled my eyes at their immature behavior, but laughed it off and sat in the chair so Jas could do my hair and Ariana could do my make up since Demi was finished.

“If only we could have Justin, Jai, and Ryan dress up as our football players.” Ariana shrugged.

“Well…..”Barbara began.

“WELL WHAT?” We all jumped in excitement.

Barbara didn’t answer us, but pull out 3 football jerseys out of a box that were blue, and looked like what the actual Dallas Cowboy Football players would wear.

Justin’s POV:

I walked into the kitchen seeing Ryan and Jai stuffing their faces with a pizza that was on top of the kitchen counter.

“Yo the Bieber man finally arrived!” Ryan exclaimed. I chuckled and went over giving him and Jai a handshake.

“So how’s life with the girlfriend?” Jai asked taking another bite from his pizza.

I raised my eyebrow at them taking a piece of pizza from the box. “What you mean?” I asked before taking a bite from my pizza.

“Dude, we know you’re dating Selena now. Demi told us.” Ryan said.

“Oh.” I said. I felt bad because I haven’t told Ryan and Ryan is my bestfriend.

“Aye man, it’s ok. I understand why you didn’t tell me. You probably were too excited to tell me.” Ryan joked.

“Yeah.” I said.

After about 30 more minutes of waiting the girls finally came down the stairs, totally capturing our attentions. Our mouths practically dropped to the floor.

I couldn’t help but stare at Selena. The white shorts hugged her butt nice and showed her amazing legs, and the top showed off her toned stomach and amazing chest.

She walked over towards me, smirking noticing I was looking at her up and down.

“You look fucking sexy right now.” I whispered in her ear. She giggled and kissed me, and just as she was about to pull away I pulled her in closer.

“Save it you two! You can have enough of that during and after the party!” Barbara said causing me and Selena to break apart and blush like crazy.

“Plus the boys have to put on their costumes.” Demi smirked.

“What?” All 3 of us guys said in unison.

“I ain’t wearing no god damn costume.” Jai snorted.

“Oh yes you are!” Ariana argued.

Barbara walked over and gave me, Jai and Ryan a football jersey that had the sleeves cut out so it showed our sides.

“That’s all you have to wear. A jersey, and then the pants and shoes you got on now.” Jas said.

All of us agreed and took off our shirts replacing them with the jerseys.

“So Justin and Selena are gonna ride together, Ryan, Demi, Ariana and Jai, then me and Barbara.” Jas said.

Everyone nodded their heads and we walked out Barbara’s house and got into our separate cars. I was nervous, but also excited for this party. I mean I was excited because it’s more time I get to spend with Selena, and I’ve never been to a party before.

On the other hand, I was nervous because like I said—I’ve never been to a party. And plus I know Colton will be there. And as for the text he sent me earlier? I still haven’t told Selena. I even had a feeling Aimee was going to be there.

But hey, I mean it’s a great chance to show people that Selena is mine now.

After a 45 minute drive we finally arrived at Tori’s house—or should I say mansion. And I thought Selena was freaking rich!

I got out of the car and walked over next to Selena and we were soon joined by our friends.

“Nervous?” Selena asked.

“Just a little.” I replied looking down at her.

“Don’t be. I’ll be by your side the entire night.” She smiled.

I grabbed her hand and we intertwined our fingers together and walked up in the party. All ready I could see people drunk out of their minds. Soon, Barbara, Jas, Ariana and Jai, and Demi and Ryan went their own ways leaving just Selena and I.

“Want a drink?” Selena kind of yelled over the loud music. I nodded my head and she led me into the kitchen.

We had to squeeze our ways past Selena, and every time a guy would stare at Selena in a way I didn’t like I would glare at them, and then they would tare their eyes away from Selena.

When we got into the kitchen Selena poured me a drink of I have no clue what it was, but I did know it was mixed with orange juice. All I knew was I couldn’t drink too much because I was the one driving home.

I devoured the rest of the drink as I saw Colton walking our way, giving me a ‘glare’ but I didn’t care. I grabbed Selena by the waist pulling her closer. At first she was confused on why I did that but as soon as she saw him she realized why I did it.

“Hey Selena can I talk to you for a sec?” Colton asked, as his eyes roamed Selena’s body.

“Anything you have to say to me, you can say infront of my boyfriend too.” Selena snickered, emphasizing the word boyfriend.

“Oh so you’re dating nerd boy now? Such a downgrade from me babe.” Colton smirked. Oh how I wanted to punch that smirk right off his face.

“Actually no it wasn’t. Justin is actually an upgrade from you.” Selena smirked looking Colton up and down. “A much better upgrade. And now if you don’t mind, I need to go dance with my boyfriend.” Selena winked, taking my hand and led me to the area where everyone was dancing.

I grabbed her hips and turned her so her back was facing me, and she rocked her hips to the rhythm of the beat.

Well damn, I knew Selena was good at dancing because of watching her practice at cheer practice, but I didn’t know she was this good.

Selena’s POV:

For the rest of the night Justin and I had fun. We had so many drinks. Well I did anyway. Justin was being careful; because of course he’s driving us home.

Justin and I were in the kitchen laughing at each other—and I don’t even know why we were laughing, but I stopped admittedly when I saw Tori walk in.

I am so glad Barbara got us costumes because Tori was wearing the Victoria Secret costume.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t slutlena?” Tori smirked.

“Have you seen your costume?” I snickered. Justin turned around and walked over to me standing by my side.

Tori ignored me and looked over to Justin.

“Is this the Justin Bieber? The nerd? The unpopular, aka the infested?” Tori said. “You look sexy tonight Bieber.” Tori winked at him. She walked closer to him running her hands against his chest. “Wanna go upstairs and have some fun?” She smiled knowing she was making my blood boil.

“No thanks.” Justin said.

“Aw c’mon I know Selena hasn’t satisfied your virgin needs, but I know I can.” She said.

“You heard him, he said no. And I would appreciate it if you kept your hands off my boyfriend.” I snapped stepping in between her and Justin.

“Just remember Gomez, I got one of your boyfriends before, and I’m pretty sure I can do it again.” Tori smirked. And right then and there my anger got the best of me. I lifted my hand and smack Tori right across the face.

“YOU’RE SUCH A FUCKING SLUT!” I yelled. Luckily everyone else was too busy having fun and didn’t notice the little scene that just happened. Just as I was about to launch myself at Tori Justin grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder by my arms and took me upstairs to a room.

“Calm down now Sel.” He said once we were in the room when he shut the door. I took deep breaths calming down. He put me down on the bed and stood infront of me.

“I’m sorry you had to see me like that. It—it’s just she made me so mad.” I huffed out, wanting to punch her this time instead of slapping her.

Justin came over to me grabbing my arms. “Look me right in my eyes Sel.” He whispered. I did as he said and instantly got lost in his light brown eyes. “I’m yours and only yours. You don’t have to worry about losing me. I promise you that.” He said never taking his eyes off mines.

I just nodded my head since I was lost for words. I could see it in his eyes he meant that. I grabbed the back of his neck and crashed his lips to mine. Since I was still sitting on the bed, his body hovered over mine with both his hands on either side of me so he wouldn’t fall on me.

I didn’t know if it was the alcohol kicking in or what, but I wanted Justin. And not just kissing and not just touching. I wanted him in me.

Bad.

And that’s the last thing I remembered before every blacked out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up the next morning with an enormous bad headache. I felt like someone was beating my head with a brick over and over. I groaned and rolled over noticing the spot beside me was occupied. I opened my eyes and saw it was Justin sleeping peacefully. Aw, he looked cute when he’s sleep. I rolled over to my other side noticing we were in my room. I tried moving my leg but I couldn’t because Justin’s leg was on top of mine. That’s when I felt Justin’s hands on my waist pulling me back so my back was against his bare chest.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He said in his oh-so-ever sexy morning voice.

He placed his hand on my bare thigh and that’s when I realized I wasn’t wearing pants, only a shirt with my panties and bra.

I groaned and turned over so I was now facing Justin.

“What the hell happened last night? The last thing I remembered is being alone in a room with you, and then I passed out.” I said.

“You sure did pass out.” He chuckled. “After you passed out, I carried you back to the car and brought us to your house.” He smiled, moving a piece of hair out of my face.

 “But how did I end up this shirt?” I asked.

“I undressed you and put one of your oversized shirts on you.” He smiled.

“You didn’t rape me did you Bieber?” I joked.

“Maybe. Maybe I didn’t.” He teased. “What if I did?” He smirked.

“Then I guess I would have to get my revenge.” I smirked rolling on top of him. I trailed wet kisses down his neck and found his sweet spot, as I heard him let out a small moan. I smiled against his skin, and bit it a little causing Justin to moan just a little bit louder. I soon felt something hard against my thigh, and realized my work here is done.

“I’m going to take a shower.” I smiled getting up from the bed.

“Sel, that’s so not fair!” Justin said frustrated.

“Oh, but I think it is.” I teased.

“You know I really didn’t do anything right?” He asked walking towards me. “I would never disrespect you like that.” He said his face only inches away from mines.

“I know, and I wanna thank you for that.” I smiled then leaned up and gave him a kiss. “But I’m still going to take a shower.” I smiled. I turned around heading to the bathroom when Justin grabbed my arm pulling me back.

“Can I join?” He smirked giving me his ‘puppy dog eyes’. How could I resist?

“Sure. But lock my bedroom door so my parents don’t walk in.” I said smiling.

Since when did Justin get all this confidence to ask me stuff like this? Don’t get me wrong, I freaking love it, but I wonder if all this was hidden under his shyness.

“Come on babe.” Justin said taking me to the bathroom.

We stripped of all our clothes and made sure the water was warm before we got in.

“Now I do believe you have a problem to fix for me Gomez.” Justin smirked.

++++++++++++++++++++++

After our ‘shower’ Justin and I got dressed and went down the stairs seeing everyone was already up.

“Morning you two. Made it just in time for breakfast.” My mom smiled warmly at Justin and me.

We both smiled back and took a seat at the table, where Jazzy, Gracie, and my dad were already sitting.

“Morning Selly.” Gracie smiled. “Morning Bieber.” She said.

“Oh great now you call me Bieber too.” Justin joked.

“Jazzy told me too.” Gracie giggled, and Jazzy giggle along with her.

My mama came over and put the stack of chocolate chip pancakes on the table, along with eggs, bacon, toast, French toast, and other good foods. This is why I love when my mama is home. She is a great cook!

“So what are ya’ll plans for Halloween?” My mom asked me, after we began eating breakfast.

“Well Justin and I were gonna take Jazzy and Gracie trick-or-treating and then have a sleep over at his house since there is no school the next day.” I said then stuffed my face with food.

“That sounds like fun!” My mama exclaimed.

“Now when you have this ‘sleep over’ who is sleeping where?” Brian asked, mainly looking at Justin.

“Brian!” My mom exclaimed. See my mama is really the cool one, well especially now, she was never cool like this when I was with Colton, and Brian, well, he’s always been the protective one. I mean he is a father.

“Well Gracie and Jazzy were gonna sleep in Jazzy’s room, and I guess Selena can sleep in the gue—“Justin began but my mom cut him off.

“No Justin. You and Selena can sleep in the same bed. Brian just needs to stop over re-acting to everything.” My mom smiled.

“Now when Selena gets pregnant don—“Brian argued, but again my mom cut him off.

“Brian.” My mom said giving him ‘the look.’ The look that everyone was afraid of. Whenever my mom gave you that look, she meant business and don’t even finish arguing with her.

Justin’s POV:

After a sort-of-awkward breakfast with Selena’s parents Selena and I decided to take Gracie and Jazzy to the park so they wouldn’t be stuck in the house all day.

“Bieber can we go on the swings?” Jazzy asked me.

“Sure, but you and Gracie be careful.” I said sternly.

They both nodded their heads and ran off to the playground.

“What did happen last night? Other than the room scene.” Selena asked once we sat on one of the park benches.

“Well when we arrived, Colton tried to make a move on you, but once he saw I was with you, he tried to say I was a downgrade from him, but of course, you being you, you said I was actually a much better upgrade.” I smiled.

“What else?” She asked.

“Then we danced, made out a couple times, you drunk more and more, then you slapped Tori in the face, and nearly attacked and killed the girl until I threw you over my shoulder and took you upstairs.” I finished off.

“Wait, why did I punch her? Wait, let me guess, she was being the slut she is?” Selena asked raising a brow looking at me. I just nodded my head agreeing. “I can’t believe she said that to me. You mean what you said last night? Right?”

“Sel, of course I did! I’m yours and only yours. I’ve liked you forever now, and I’m happy I finally get a chance to be with you. I would never screw this up.” I said truthfully cupping Selena’s face in my hands. And I knew the next thing I say might be a little risky, but I meant it. “I love you Selena.” I said.

Selena’s eyes widened and then a big grin broke on her face. “I love you too Justin.” Selena smiled while giggling.

Just as we were about to kiss, Gracie and Jazzy came up to us and they had ice creams.

“Where did ya’ll get those ice creams?” Selena asked trying to act calm.

“Someone bought them for us.” Gracie smiled.

“You let some stranger buy you ice cream?” Selena exclaimed.

“It wasn’t a stranger.” Gracie replied.

“Then who was it?” I asked.

“Colton and a brown haired girl.” Gracie smiled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 635 9
When Melissa was about to drop out of school because she couldn't afford housing without a roommate, Alex was there. When she needed a personal chauf...
414K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
307K 12.3K 29
Four years ago, Charlie Reyes and Jonah Cavalcanti promised to die together. Four years ago, they promised to jump. He did; she hesitated, and she wa...
7.7K 121 8
Anya's a 16-year-old now she had begun crushing on Damian Desmond but knowing her fathers mission she knew her father wouldn't approve so when she co...