The Replaced Bride (Z.M Fanfi...

By Desigirlrants

Zara is a half-british and half-pakistani girl who lives in Bradford but the big thing is she is also Zayn Ma... More

Chapter 1: Ran Away?
Chapter 2:WILL I WHAT???
Chapter 3: Memories and Catching up with the boys
Chapter 4: I am now Zayn Maliks WIFE!!
Chapter 5: Why is this getting more complicated?
Chapter 6: That's Better!
Chapter 7: Dress Shopping!!
Chapter 8: Connor!!!
Chapter 9: Couple?
Chapter 10 : Dinner
Chapter 11: Please!!
Chapter 12:The Mall & Acting like a Couple
Chapter 13: Proving it to Connor!
Chapter 14: Mayoun
Chapter 15: WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?
Author Note
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Grocery Shopping and Old Friends
Chapter 18: Night Shocks & Tears
Chapter 20: The News
Chpater 21: Decisions and Little Asad
Chapter 22: Parent's
Chapter 23: You WHAT!!!
Contest!!
OMG!!!
Chapter 24:Funeral
Chapter 25: Morning Accident's
Fanfiction Awards
Chapter 26: Birthday Party!
Chapter 27 : Shopping & Meetings
Chapter 28 : Fights & Confession
Chapter 29 : Too Late!
Chapter 30: Rushing!✈
Chapter 31: Finally!
Chapter 32: Back!
Chapter 33: Surprise Over A Surprise
Chapter 34: Tear Stains
Chapter 35: Explanations
Chapter 37: Uncovered Apologies
Chapter 38: Last Tries
Chapter 39: One Direction 2nd version
Chapter 40: Center Stage Surprise( Last Chapter)
Please Guys
Amazing
SEQUEL IS OUT!
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEEEEEASE READ IT
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 36: The Concert

4K 124 20
By Desigirlrants

So finally I am getting to this story so like yeah I hope you like it. Enjoy!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

16th June' 16

I am literally dreading what I am going to do when I see Zayn today at the venue.Like it has been a month I guess since the fight and we have not talked at all. The boys did tell me his side of the story and to some extent I did believe him but the fact that he could be lying was constantly bugging me and slowly it was making it even more to believe him as the thought that he never really loved me came to my mind constantly.

 The boys and girls tried desperately several times to make us patch up but they failed so in the end I settled on the idea of staying in the Hotel. I would go to the spa,swimming,movies everything and anything to keep me distraced. Though I must admit hat I have not been eating as much as I used to and going to the gym as one of my activities to keep me busy is not working that good. I was thinner but I think I have got curvier. Well I need to find the positive side in something when the main thing in my life is negative. My marriage. 

I had just woken up and changed into a quick lazy outfit so I can eat beakfast. Washing my face I went to my closet to search for an outfit.Not having the energy to put too much effort I threw on this.

Asad got up so I got him ready too and we both went down for breakfast. At breakfast we did our normal chatter. I know you think I would be depressed. I am but I am just used to being hurt by him . It doesn't matter anymore but as much as I have that in mind I also know that even though I am not showing it everybody know. They know that on the inside everything is hurting me. The situation, the acting normal and not seeing Zayn. Everything. "Look girls. I know you and the guys want me and Zayn to get back together already but you have to understand that I need time to get over it also look at him I think he is perfectly fine without me." I said picking on my salad. looking down not daring to look at the girls "You know it is not like that Zara! He loves you!" "Maybe not as much!" "Honey he hasn't gotten out of his hotel room at all. He is living on room service." Normani said throwing her hand around my shoulder.

 After a while as I finished eating "Okay you guys need to take care of Asad as I get ready. You have to change when we get there and you don't need to change so I will see you in half an hour and then we will be off for the sound check!" the girls nodded and I headed back to my room.

 Once back I took a quick bath and blow dried my hair. I knew my hair would get messy so I just straightened it. After that I did a smokey eye with red lipstick with my masscara making my eyes visible as my long lashes curled up. After that I decided to get in my outfit as I had only 10 minutes left. I quickly put on my outfit. I had dark blue jeans a black top in the crop top style showing just a bit of my stomach and white Vans. I quickly put that on with jewellary and taking my bag putting in my phone I went out grabbing Asad's backpack with his things too(outfit up there 👆)

I went down and honestly me El and Sophia were the only dressed up as the Fifth Harmony girls had to change in about an hour.

OUTFITS:

Camila:

Dinah:

Ally:

Normani:

Lauren:

Eleanor:

Sophia:

We all jumped in the van as the photographers snapped away. I put Asad in his car seat as the van started to move. Throughtout the drive we just chatted generally. Suddenly everybody stopped as we gazed out the window at the giant arena with a few fans already out and about. Seriously kids these days don't value their sleep. As the car came to a stop I turned to the girls "Pointers: You won't leave me alone with Zayn intentional or NOT. No one will bring up the topic and please don't act awkward do whatever you want I fought with my bo- husbnd dow ahtever you want with your boyfriends don't let us come in between you guys!" before they could say anything the van door opened and a frantic looking Jessie (girls manager) with a fed up looking Paul at the back opened the door. 

Jessie was the girls manager she was 35 years old divorced and had no kids and was British. She was an absolute workaholic and perfectionist and if there was anything wrong or not done as she told it to be done then god help you. 

Though this didn't affect us at first we were scared but now it doesn't even affect us it weared dow in like a week. I could see on Pauls face that he was not having a good time with her at all working together. "Oh my god were had you guys been you are late! You need to start the sound check" "By 3 minutes Jes take a chill pill you are such a party pooper. Learn to loosen up and shake that ass once in a while!" Camila ,Normani,Lauren and Ally said jumping out of the van shaking their hips in the air with their hands up. 

We all were literally controlling our laughter meaning me and Dinah as we sat in the back seat and El and Sophia as they sat at the right back behind us.I just imagined Asad at this moment he would laugh so loud he was small but understood a fair but of things.My face was literally red from the controlling attempt and Jessie's angry face wasn't helping she had literally gone red. I looked back to see Paul looking fairly amused as he tried to hide his smile as he coveed his mouth with his palm. Dinah jumped out and went close to jessie putting the back of her hand all over her face and then she spoke up "Oooooohhh! Little Jez-Wez has a temperture!" she said faking a posh british accent. This was our break point and we all started to laugh even Paul was chuckling. The girls walked towards the arena before Jessie said something or most probably screamed. 

She looked at me and Paul both of us had smiles stuck to our faces so I just turned and started to open the belt. As I turned Jessie was walking towards the enterance too as Paul stood there. I picked my things and Asad and stepped uot. I walked beside Paul "Hey Paul!" I said smirking. "Hello Mrs. Malik!" this wiped my smirk off "So the boys weren't kidding with me?" he asked me as he sighed heavily. He had no idea but I told the boy to tell him before he suspects anything. I nodded looking down. "It'll get better kiddo!" he said with a reassuring smile. I looked at him giving him a tight lipped smile "I hope Paul!". I really do!

We stepped in the arena to see the boys and girls rehearsing their single mix which was both of their second album first songs so LWWY and Work From Home. They were really different. The girls followed their steps in their parts while goofing around in the boys and the boys doing their random jumping in their parts and in the girls they were ATTEMPTING to copy the girls.

 Through all this I noticed Zayn. But not the old one. The old one smiled freely with his tongue peeking out and he goofed around. This one has a fake smile on his face pasted like glue and stood in a corner looking lost. As they finished it they noticed us and all of the guys came running as the girls came down with them. But one of them just stayed there and stared. Zayn. After my greets I went backstage to set up things as we had to start soon especially with the girls. I gave one last look to Zayn and walked back. 

Selecting the girls outfit and everything else with this I called the girls with his eyes on me through the whole time. I started with their hair. I knew they were going to go wild with the boys with them so I settled on simple hairstyles. So Camila had hers straight and then into a fishtail, Dinah had hers in a high pony with the ends curled, Normani had hers in tight braids on one side while gathering her hair on the other side, Lauren had hers in curls and Ally had hers straight. I had the assistants do their hair as I one by one did their eye makeup leaving the foundation for the assisstants. Once done I gave all of their outfits a last look to satisfy myself.

Ally:

I made the girls sit in the room cause I know if they go out they will mess this whole look up. I went in the green room to get the boys.

 I walked in and as soon as the boys saw me their jaws dropped for some reason. Oh! I remember . When we arrived I was wearing a coat to keep me  warm as it was a bit chilly and due to that the boys haven't seen my outfit. My hair was down falling to mid back and you know this shirt reveals more of my stomach than I thought. ALL the boys including Zayn were LITERALLY checking me out. *Mental eye roll* Guys will be guys."Guys stop staring and just come to get your hair done!" I said walking back to the dressing room.As they came I handed them their outfits ad sent them waiting for one of them to come out so I could start. Soon the door opened and Zayn emerged. Oh Boy! It just had to be him. Oh gosh.....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 926 60
"I didn't sign up for this! My parents made me. You don't have to sit there and pretend you care Liam!" Zayn yells out. The thing is, Liam did start...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
135K 4.4K 41
Ever wondered if Zayn fell in love with a girl of his same heritage? and the girl is by birth Pakistani who lives in Pakistan... how both of them cha...
174K 7.7K 28
After two years since he left One Direction, Liam, Louis and Niall arranged a late celebration of new year to reunite them. Harry and Zayn didn't exp...