The Monsters In Our Town

Oleh Captsparkleyrainbow

After three strange deaths in the tiny town of Northrun, Alexander Henderson had an accident that landed her... Lebih Banyak

01 // THE MAN NEXT DOOR //
02 // TANNING AND TOFFEE APPLES //
03 // WOLF IN THE WOODS //
04 // THE SUPERNATURAL OCCURANCE
05 // STUPID ANCHORS AND STUPID TRUTHS
06 // STREET RAT
07 // RAISING THE BET
08 // IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT
09 // BLACK DUSK PACK
10 // EVERYTHING IS GOING TO SHIT
11 // REBIRTH
12 // ATTACKED BY A HOBO
13 // BANSHEES AND GOODBYES
14 // CAMPING TRIP FOR ONE
15 // GHOSTIFIED
16 // FBI HEADQUARTERS
17 // A BLOSSOMING ROMANCE
18 // BLOOD MAGIC
19 // BRANDED
20 // MASTER MONSTER HUNTER
21 // PLANS REVEALED
22 // STOLEN
23 // FRAGMENTED MEMORY
24 // STARTING FIGHTS
25 // NAGUAL
26 // DEATH OF A BELOVED
27 // THE WORST BIRTHDAY
29 // SLEEPOVER
30 // ATTACKED
31 // SURPRISES IN THE WOODS
32 // PARTY TIME
33 // COVERT OPERATIONS
34 // THE ELEVENTH HOUR
35 // BROKEN
36 // SOULS
37 // SHOWDOWN
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU
LEGACY SNEAK PEAK

28 // CONFESSIONS WHILE CAPTURED

34 3 1
Oleh Captsparkleyrainbow

I banged on the door even harder, but there really wasn't anyone there.

I could feel his eyes on me, like they were burning a hole in the back of my head. I wanted to try and find another way out, but if I did it meant that I would have to turn around and possibly face Blue.

"Are you done yet?" He asked in a rough voice, like it was the first thing he'd said all day. I took a deep breath and leaned my head against the door. "The room is laced with iron, so I can't burn you to death. If that's what you're worried about."

I reached up and pinched my cheek to see if it was all just a bad dream, but it wasn't.

"Alexander," he said and I started scratching my arm, "can you please look at me?"

"No." I answered. "I don't want to look at you because I know you hate me. Renee is dead because of me, if you hadn't of come to my house that day then you wouldn't have been blind and you could ha-"

"You didn't ask me to" he interrupted. "No one did. I was going to see you for my own selfish reasons."

I heard Blue get up, and his footsteps getting closer. I didn't want him near me, because I was still scared. I was scared that Blue was going to look at me and fall apart and I was scared that I would look at Blue and I would fall apart.

I felt him getting closer, and I could smell the rain on him. His warmth reached me, and I flinched as he touched my arm. I didn't realize until then that I hadn't stopped scratching.

I yanked my arm away from Blue and sped across the room. Blue frowned at me, and I noticed how red his eyes were.

As though he'd been crying all night.

"You're bleeding," he muttered. "I can smell it."

"I'm not," I shook my head. "It's the iron in the walls."

"You're bleeding," he repeated and pointed to my arm. I pulled the sleeve of my shirt up and he was right. It must have been from when I was rubbing too hard with the loofah and I just scratched it again and it started bleeding.

"It's fine," I shrugged and pulled the sleeve down again. "It's fine."

"Alexander, do not blame yourself for Renee's death," Blue told me slowly, "Renee died because I was selfish. I... I loved Renee. But she didn't want anything to do with me until I was a Vampire. Renee was scared that she would hurt me. I didn't think I could love anyone as much as her, but then we came here. We came here and you showed up on my doorstep. I have never experienced anything like this Alexander. These urges I have, I feel too much when I'm around you. It drove me crazy, and it started driving Renee away. She was always leaving, going off on adventures with Wren because she had this crazy idea that if I... If I loved you more than her, then I would leave and live some kind of normal life. I meant everything that I said to you in my bedroom Alexander. I wanted to kiss you, and I wanted to do so much more than kiss you."

Blue took a step towards me, and I would have taken a step back but I was already against the wall and there was nowhere for me to go. Out of all places agent Delany could have locked me in, he locked me in the room with Blue. Which was stupid, because why would he keep his prisoners in their cells together?

"I had no doubt in my mind that Lincoln was the one that was dead," he continued and inched towards me, "it wasn't until you started assuming that she was too that I started thinking that it could just as easily be Renee. And I was angry that you made me realize that. I was even angrier when you took her soul-"

"I what?!" I cried and Blue tilted his head.

"You... Alexander," he frowned. "Can we talk about that later?"

"No," I shook my head, "I don't want to talk about feelings right now. Because I am locked in the F.B.I's headquarters, and Renee is dead, and I don't want to feel guilty on my birthday."

"Birthday," he repeated and for the slightest second, his golden eyes shone. I didn't say anything, because I wasn't entirely sure what was so good about my birthday that would make even Blue happy.

Before I could do or say anything else, Blue had stepped so close to me that there was no space in between us.

"Blue," I whispered, too afraid to be any louder in fear of my voice cracking. I put a hand on his chest in an attempt to make a little room between us, but he grabbed my wrist and pinned it against the wall above my head.

"Your aura is so much darker, Alexander," he said, and he was so close that his breath was on my face and it smelt like mint. His eyes flicked down to my lips for a second, then back up to my eyes. "When I first arrived in Northrun, you were bright and I could see you at night like you were a beacon."

"Blue," I tried again, but I couldn't say anything other than his name. Because as much as I didn't want this, I did. He leaned closer to me and his lips touched the tip of my nose lightly.

"We've ruined you," he whispered and his eyelashes fluttered against my skin. He kissed my cheek and it was so dangerously close to my lips that I stopped breathing completely.

Blue reached up a little higher and locked our fingers together. It was such a small insignificant detail, but it made my heart do funny things. I squeezed his hand, which I didn't mean to do honestly. But it made me feel closer to him and all I wanted to do was let him breath me in and be done with it.

Blue out his other hand on my cheek, and his hand was so warm that it was melting my brain.

When Blue finally kissed me, I felt lighter. So light in fact, that I would have floated away if Blue wasn't holding me down.

But it felt as though Blue was scared that I was going to break underneath him.

I grabbed Blue's shirt with my spare hand and squeezed his other hand even tighter. Then Blue's hand dropped from my cheek to my back and he somehow managed to push me even closer to him.

It became more urgent then, and my hand roamed over Blue's body, and he started kissing my neck, and my breathing became heavier. Blue's breath was hot on my neck, and all I wanted to do was melt.

"Blue," I moaned.

Then he stopped.

And before I knew it he was halfway across the room.

"Wh-" I breathed, but before I could finish the door burst open. Blue made an almost hiss like sound at agent Delany and his eyes shot to me.

"Are you alright?" He checked.

"F-Fine," I stammered. He narrowed his eyes at Blue, but it was wasted because Blue was already glaring at him.

"You have to come with me," agent Delany told me and I looked at Blue in a panic.

"She's underage," Blue spat, "you can't interrogate her without her parents."

"She's eighteen," agent Delany smirked, "as of six-oh-six this morning."

Blue went to try and protest some more, but I didn't really want to be in a room with Blue for too long so I followed agent Delany out.

He took me to a room on the top floor of the motel. There were two tables in the room, one pushed into the far corner and the other was in the very centre of the room.

"Take a seat," agent Delany ordered me. I obeyed and sat down in the seat closest to me, and he sat opposite. "I need you to be one hundred percent honest with me Alexander."

"Alex," I corrected him.

"Well, Alex, I need you to be honest with me," he huffed and I nodded. "I need to know what happened to my fellow agent, Tommen."

"Tommen?" I frowned and in the confusion I jolted forward. As I did, my knee brushed against something cold underneath the table.

A gun.

I felt my eyes widening as the memory of Tommen pointing his gun at me. I remembered his blood on my face while Lincoln made him choke with it.

"Alex?" Agent Delany frowned.

"I-I don't-" I started.

"I'm not asking you to give me any names," agent Delany told me. "No one has seen Tommen since he went crazy and tried to kill the sheriff's daughter. We just need to know where he is, or where his body is."

"The last that I saw, he was unconscious," I mumbled, "but I'm sure no one hurt him."

Agent Delany nodded, but slid a yellow folder into the centre of the table. Without warning, he opened it and I was greeted by a picture of a mangled body.

I instantly started gagging and Agent Delany quickly closed the folder. He got up and rushed out of the room, returning with a glass of water for me.

"I should have warned you," Agent Delany muttered after I'd recovered.

"You think?!" I snapped.

"That was Tommen, Alex," he frowned and my heart dropped into my stomach.

"Why?" I breathed. "Why did you asked me if you already knew he was dead?"

"I wanted to see if you knew," he sighed. "Personally, I don't believe that it was your friends. The way that Tommen was murdered, it was so brutal. Everyone here thinks that he was tortured for everything we know, which is insane because we were working with Blue and Desire not that long ago."

"Then-" I started.

"We had to bring you all in because of your recent light show in the woods," he answered without hearing the question.

"Light show," I repeated.

"Yesterday, there was a bright white light in the middle of the night. A lot of people were blaming aliens," Agent Delany chuckled slightly. "If only."

I felt my heart stop, because the bright light was me. Everyone was brought here because of me.

"I'm sorry to drag you into this," Agent Delany apologised. "You're only a human, you shouldn't be involved in all of this."

"I know a lot more than you think I do," I muttered.

A/N

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Vote - Comment - Follow
Stay groovy.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.9K 74 13
Set after season 3. Ethan seeks Dracula to get revenge but in doing so, finds out a dark secret... A new girl is in London, Freya Snow and she is s...
247K 9.8K 61
Lara Tsovikian wasn't someone that went out much or engaged in social events. The ocean was the only place where Lara spent most of her time and felt...
212 60 20
Aurora is a new 18-year-old student in her final year in high school. Her school is located close to the deep wild forest where wild wolves live. Aft...
160K 9.7K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...