"Until It's Gone"

Von PoeticLilMe

Ever heard of a group called Mindless Behavior? Ever heard of a member in Mindless Behavior called Roc Royal... Mehr

"Until It's Gone"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

681 20 2
Von PoeticLilMe

*Chresanto POV*

I'm so happy my daughter is back in my life. But she's mad at me cause I'm hitting on Tracy. I'm not really hitting on her. I have a little crush and she seems nice and all.

Tracy: *walks in the kitchen* Good Morning

Roc: *smiles* Good Morning Beautiful.

Tracy: *giggles* Don't start Mr. August

Roc: I thought I told you to call me Roc

Tracy: Oh. Right *laughs* Sorry

Roc: It's cool. *hands her a plate of food*

Tracy: Oh you didn't have to.....(gco)

Roc: Please......Just eat and enjoy

Tracy: *smiles* Okay *eats* This is good.

Roc: Thanks......I remember when Chrisyra used to cook like this.

Tracy: *smiles* Me too. Well when my mom used too......It must be really hard on Christy.

Roc: Yeah.....But she's handling it pretty well to be a girl

Tracy: What's that supposed to mean?

Roc: Well you know yall girls are sensitive

Tracy: *laughs* Oh. What. Ever. You guys are too.

Roc: *laughs* Sometimes.

Tracy: *laughs* Mhm. I just want to thank you.

Roc: You're Welcome. You really deserve it.

Tracy: *smiles* You are very kind.

Roc: I...was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?

Tracy: I don't know....I mean we just met and I'm not ready for a rela-tion-ship *sings like ray in 'Valentines Girl' and laughs*

Roc: *laughs* Who said anything about a relationship? It's just a date. Just one date. Please.

Tracy: *smacks lips* I guess. Sure.

Roc: Great!

*Christy comes down*

Christy: Morning.

Roc: Heyyy Princess

Christy: *scrunches face* Omg. Don't call me that. I'm not 4 anymore

Roc: *laughs* Okay then Baby. I'll call you Trouble Maker. In a good way though cause you know you get in a lot of trouble.

Christy: *nods* I like that better than Princess. Or call me Baby Chres. Nahhh Call me Trouble Maker.

Roc: Okay. But um.....I have to tell you something

Christy: *sits at the table* What?

Roc: I'm taking Tracy on a date. How do you feel about that?

Christy: *looks at Tracy ,then back at roc* Uggh!!!!....Fine! I'm okay now. I just needed to let that out but I'm okay.

Tracy: Are you sure?

Christy: Yeah. I mean. At least you ain't thirsty and stuff.

Tracy: True.

Roc: Thanks Christy *kisses her forehead and goes to take a shower*

Tracy: Isn't it a little early for a date.

Christy: *laughs* He's about to go exercise.....I'm gonna go get ready. You coming?

Tracy: Why not *goes to change*

I'm surprised She said yes and that Christy said it's okay. I really like Tracy and I want my relationship with my daughter to get back on track. :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

439K 14.6K 36
I'm the type of girl who's scared to stand up for herself, afraid of what would happen if I do. I'm the type of girl who let people disrespect her an...
54.3K 1K 29
that one night stayed with me forever that one night had wicked weather that one night made me scream that one night is in my dreams that one night...
53.9K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...
446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...