A summer full of lies...

By undercoverlipstick

Brianne and her family went on a vacation but soon figure out she is falling for 3 guys will they become more... More

Backround info
Finally
Party gone wrong
With her!
Do i have to?
Holy boys
Do you have to mess up everything
August already
Feelings for you?
Fair well babe
Can you just stop
Its time
I need to go
W-what?
Ayee!
Info
What did i ever do to you
Day1
Okay chill
Note
You just keep thinking that
Oh?
No no !
Party

Goodbye for now

5 0 0
By undercoverlipstick

---3 weeks later---
Today is moving day I'm back at the old house packing my room up Carson is helping me he packed all my underwear and bras up I didn't mind because he's seen me in all of them. I finished packing and it was time to go school starts in 2 days so yaya jk it's a deaster I look up at Carson and start to cry " hey bri it's just goodbye for now dont waste those tears " he said hugging me oh so tightly . " bye for now babe" I put on a fake smile as I pass Sid saying bye to Carson wait what she's fucking grabbing his dick and he won't stop her he can't she knows this god what a slut ! I walk up to her and I punch her square in the nose and walk away " bye you slut" I yell getting in the moving truck .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 49.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
165K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
288K 8.6K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...