2012

By BabeLoRegui

Keauren/Camren/5H fanfiction. (You'll see what I mean) Lauren, Dinah, Camila, Normani, and Ally were all ordi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Buy and Stream 7/27
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Final)
Sequel

Chapter 11

8.7K 217 379
By BabeLoRegui

Lauren's POV

Everything was now okay with all five of the girls. Our plan was brilliant. But something just caught my eye that had me worried. I was scrolling through my email and saw that I was sent something unusual. I clicked on it and read an email that was sent from the producers of a very famous talk show called none other than Ellen. My eyes shot wide and mouth went agape. I checked to see if this was actually real and it for sure was. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Guys, pause the movie!" I demanded.

"What's wrong?" Camila asked and hurriedly paused it.

"I think Ellen just emailed us," I showed them my phone screen, covering my mouth with my hand.

"What!?" the girls all yelped.

"Is this real?!" Dinah took my phone, scrutinizing it.

"I-I think. I mean who would send a fake email to us claiming they're Ellen's producers?" I questioned.

"What does it say?" Normani asked.

"It says that Ellen wants us on the show!" Dinah jumped.

"What?!" Camila and Ally jumped as well.

"Mija?" Camila's mom knocked on the door.

"Hi, Mama," Camila smiled opening the door up to her mother.

"Oh hello, girls, I didn't know you were coming over," Sinu said.

"Oh yeah, they surprised me too but, Mama, look!" Camila showed the phone to her mom.

"What's that say?" she squinted at the screen.

"This is from the producers at Ellen like the Ellen Degeneres! She's inviting us to appear on the show!" she exclaimed.

"The Ellen?!" Sinu was shocked.

"Yes!" Camila jumped up and hugged her mom.

"That's incredible! When is it?!"

"Um. November 1st."

"That's less than three weeks away," I claimed.

"And we're performing?" Normani asked.

"That's what they want us to do," Camila nodded.

"Oh God that's huge," I breathed.

"That is. But are you guys up for it?" Sinu questioned. We all stayed silent till we all shouted a big yes.

_______________________

The next day we called the producers of Ellen's phone number and they indeed told us this wasn't a prank and that Ellen has invited us to perform on her show. We cried for at least an hour at the exciting news. We immediately stressed about what we were going to perform and what we would wear. The producers told us we could sing anything we wanted so we brainstormed a few songs. Since this had to be kept a secret from the public, we couldn't ask our fans which song we should sing, making it harder to come up with ideas.

The girls and I spent hours all day coming up with song suggestions. Good thing I didn't have a soccer game today because we were at Camila's house from dawn till dusk. It was 7:00 pm and we had a few narrowed down options but not a final decision.

"Okay, so, we have 'Diamonds,' '1+1,' 'Give Me Love,' 'Summertime Sadness,' and 'Rumor Has It,'" I listed off our possibilities.

"I like 'Diamonds,'" Normani stated.

"I like '1+1,'" Dinah claimed.

"I like 'Rumor Has It,'" Ally said.

"I like 'Give Me Love,'" Camila spoke.

"And I like 'Summertime Sadness,'" I sighed in frustration. "This is hopeless we all like different songs cause we all have different tastes."

"We all like Ed Sheeran though, right?" Camila asked concerned.

"Well, yeah but you're the one who likes him the most," I huffed.

"Guys, check out this song," Normani beckoned us over to Camila's laptop she was holding.

"What?" we all gather around.

"It's a new Ellie Goulding song. Let's listen," Normani pressed play to the Ellie Goulding track called "Anything Could Happen." We all bobbed our heads listening to the song. It was pretty catchy.

"I really like this song," Camila smiled and we all nodded.

"Me too, it's a jam," Dinah grinned.

"And we would harmonize really well on it," I pointed out.

"How about we do this? We all like it," Ally asked.

"Yeah, we could come up with a great arrangement and like Lauren said harmonize well," Normani claimed.

"I'm down," I raised my hand. "Anyone else?"

"Me too!" Camila agreed.

"Me three!" Dinah beamed.

"Me four!" Ally squealed

"And me five!" Normani cheered.

___________________

For the next few weeks we planned to only rehearse our new cover for the Ellen Show and not do a cover for Youtube. We needed to solely focus on this. We told our fans online that we were on a break and they understood.

We decided to do something we haven't done before with our performance. When we would typically do a show at a restaurant or something we just stood or sat on stools and sang, but this time was different. Ellen was a big deal and we wanted to do something big. So, we took an approach to have a set, dancers, costumes, and some choreography. We wanted this cover to stand out.

We of course had an argument on our costume choices as we all had different styles in clothing. But once we came up with the theme of the performance, we could all agree on one style choice. Dresses. But not just any dresses. Cocktail dresses that were sparkly, sequenced, colorful, and poofy. Something that a princess would wear. They were even going to be designed by a Russian fashion designer that worked in film and TV that actually came to us and offered to do it. It wasn't my favorite style to wear but it fit with the theme that we wanted to do which was a girly, dream like, tea party. We would sit at a table having some tea and treats and then as we went further into the song, would walk around and do some moves. Not heavily dance but a bit of choreography. This stuff was pretty expensive as we mostly had to pay out of our pockets since we didn't make a whole lot of money from our gigs. It was just us and our moms planning the whole thing.

The dancers weren't hard to find since Normani danced on a team and knew many of them. We hired about four male dancers from her studio who were happy to work with us for this amazing opportunity. They didn't do much dancing as they only served us little flowers and sandwiches but they were still a great addition to the performance.

The girls and I have been rehearsing every night like we usually did but more intently. We had to arrange parts and harmonies and remix an instrumental track since we weren't using our own instruments. We've been hard at work for the past two weeks trying to get it down perfect for next Thursday. We've also been doing more gigs at restaurants to rehearse the song seeing if it sounded good live. It all took up so much of my time with added homework, soccer, and of course, Keana.

"Hey, babe," Keana coldly said sitting down next to me at the courtyard. It was study hall and I was frantically trying to get as much homework and studying done as possible. With everything that's been going on I slept even less than before with only an average of 4-5 hours a night. I was exhausted but I had to do what I had to do.

"What's up with you?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"What's up with me? What's up with you?" she sassed.

"I'm trying to do homework," I sighed in annoyance. Damn, she's been so moody lately.

"Yeah and what are you doing after school?" she asked rolling her eyes.

"Soccer practice."

"And then?"

"Rehearsal."

"And then?"

"Studying till I crash at 2 am."

"Exactly. You have no time do to anything, Lauren," she scolded.

"And that's my fault?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Um it kind of is. No one told you had to be in a girl band."

"Look, I don't need your attitude today. You've been on my case and telling me how busy I am and somehow that's a problem? I know you're not happy that I'm in a girl band but I love it. It makes me happy and we're successful. I mean, we're rehearsing for the fucking Ellen Degeneres show for crying out loud. And on top of that, I still have soccer and school. I'm doing my fucking best at making it all work. I love Fifth Harmony, I love soccer, and I want to graduate high school so if you could just keep your opinions to yourself, I would appreciate it very much. I'm already stressed enough," I hissed.

"Who said I wasn't happy you're in a girl band?" she squinted.

"Well, from your behavior it damn well seems that way."

"Lauren, I get it. You have a lot going on right now and you're trying your best to balance it all. But you haven't been balancing me with it. We haven't been on a date in two weeks when we used to go out every night. You barely text me anymore or talk to me because you're always doing something. I feel lonely and I miss you," she shook her head frowning.

"Keana," I breathed in annoyance. She always does this.

"You promised me that if this thing comes between us, you'll fix it," she rubbed up and down my shoulder.

"I'm just trying my best," I sighed closing my eyes. "I think I might have some time on Friday to take you out. How about that?"

"I would like that but I don't want you to feel like you have to do this."

"Well, what am I supposed to do? You want me to spend more time with you and I just told you when I'm free!" I snapped. She was really pissing me off.

"I just want you to do it because you love me and want to actually be with me."

"Love?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry. I didn't mean that." she shook her head in regret.

"No it's okay," I grabbed her hand.

"I...I don't know. I...think I love you," she whispered avoiding my eyes. Did she really mean that? Was I supposed to say it back? It's not that I didn't love her but I wasn't sure if I was ready to say it yet.

"R-really?" was all I could speak.

"Yeah, but it's whatever," she moved her hand away and started to get up. "You don't have to say it back."

"No, Keana, wait," I pulled on her hand again. "I'm sorry it's not that I don't. I just never loved anyone before and I'm not upset or offended if you say you are. I'm really flattered and think that's amazing."

"It's alright, Lauren," she tried to pull away once more.

"Keana, let me take you out Friday. It's no obligation and no one's forcing me. I want to. I miss you too and we need this. We need to get back into things," I nodded. "I'm sorry I haven't been there for you these past couple weeks but I'm here again for you."

"Thanks," she whispered, getting choked up.

"Come here," I pulled her into a kiss that turned passionate. Our lips then tongues moved together rhythmically. We haven't kissed like this in a while and I missed the feeling. Maybe I did love her but still needed some time to tell her. It will come but soon.

______________________

Camila's POV

"Oh my gosh," I opened my eyes. "This looks amazing!" I beamed jumping up and down. We were at the studio rehearsing and Milika, Clara, and Mama Dre just revealed to the girls and I our dresses and accessories for Ellen. We all had them custom made by Russian designer, Marina Toybina and they looked exquisite. Mine was light pink, a little lacy at the top. It also came with white gloves, pink heels, and a massive silk pink bow for my head. Bows were my thing and I always wore them so this fitted me.

The other girls were over the moon about there outfits too. We all screamed and had a good time looking at all the sequence, glitter, and bling. We also all had different colors. I had pink, Normani had purple, Dinah had light blue, Ally had orange, and Lauren had a grayish silver which looked gorgeous.

We all tried our dresses, heels, and accessories on and loved them even more. I thought we all looked like elegant princesses.

"Wow, Laur. You look beautiful," I ogled Lauren in her dress. She really did look stunning. I always loved to see her in a dress. She looked beautiful all the time but I couldn't stop staring at her in this outfit.

"Thanks, Camz, you look beautiful too," she smiled. "I love your big bow," she chuckled playing with it.

"Thanks, you know me and bows," I giggled. "And I really like your head band tiara thing. It's very blingy."

"Thank you, babe," she laughed giving me a quick hug. Oh how I longed to be her actual babe. After that, we went to the dance studio and rehearsed with our costumes. It was even more of a challenge as I could barely even walk a few feet in heels let alone spin around in them.

"Alright, I think we're good for the day," Normani said after we ran through the number a few thousand times. I was so out of breath but it felt good after working hard. And it was nice that it was Friday plus having an early rehearsal since Lauren didn't have soccer practice. I could now go home and sleep for fifteen hours.

"I'm about ready to go home and pass out," I breathed, changing out of my costume.

"I would too but Keana and I are finally going back out again," Lauren said, changing out as well.

"Oh really?" I frowned. I never liked hearing this stuff.

"Yeah, it's been a while since we've been out and I miss her. She also told me something really important today."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Okay, between me and you, Camz," she stepped over to me whispering. "Keana said she loved me."

"What?" I whispered in shock.

"She said she loved me."

"D-do you love her?" I asked sadly.

"I don't know. Maybe. I didn't say it back but I might tonight. I thought about it all day since she told me and I probably do," she said quietly.

"Are you sure?" I questioned not wanting to believe this.

"Not...entirely. But I think I'm at least almost there."

"Just because she told you she loves you doesn't mean you have to. And you can't tell her if you don't mean it."

"I know but I feel like I might. It's just a little complicated. I've never been in love you know? Maybe once I spend time with her tonight, I'll find out if I really do," she explained.

"Well, just be honest. If you don't then you shouldn't lie to her. Be truthful."

"I will," she sighed. "Thanks, Camz. Wish me luck," she smiled squeezing my shoulder lightly.

______________________

Lauren's POV

"Hey, baby," I smiled softly at Keana right when she opened her front door. I drove over to her house after rehearsal, stopping at the flower shop to get her roses.

"Hi," she smiled, pulling me into a kiss and gushing over the roses. Keana really was sweet despite her nagging at times. When it really came down to it, I did have deep feelings for her. I'm pretty sure I love her. "Come on in."

We went in and spent the evening talking about us and our problems. We haven't talked lately about them and we needed to clear the air. We needed to fix the situation.

"I'm happy for you and all your group's success. I really am. I'm just not good at showing it cause when I really like someone, I get attached and selfish. I want you all to myself."

"Aw that's cute," I grinned. "And I'm sorry that you've felt lonely and I've left you out. I really care about you Keana and that's the last thing I've wanted to do to you. I will try even better to balance everything that's going right now." We kissed again turning into a short make out session.

"I'm really proud of you and I'm really glad we talked about this," she smiled against my lips.

Warning: Keauren smut

"Me too," I whispered before taking her lips again. I leaned forward pushing her to lay on the couch and me settling in between in her legs. Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me in even more so I was met with her crotch. She grinded her front into mine and I felt my cock stirring in my pants. I retaliated by dry humping helping my erection grow by the second. I sucked her neck knowing all her weak spots and caused her to moan, turning me on even more.

"Lauren, let's go to my bedroom," Keana whispered into my ear. This was it. I was finally going to have sex with Keana. Heck, the first time I was going to have sex. We've done everything except all the way but tonight was the night. This might also be the chance I find out my true feelings about her.

I honestly was a little nervous though. I've always felt a little weird and insecure about me being a girl with a penis. It was a lot worse than before but I still never felt like a normal girl. Keana's obviously helped me with my confidence since we've been doing other physical stuff but this was the real deal. I just hoped I wouldn't mess up or make Keana feel weird about this whole thing.

I pulled off Keana's shirt once we were on the bed and as I pulled mine off along with my bra, she threw off her shorts and underwear. I attacked her neck sucking on it once more before reaching to take her bra off. I loved the sight of her naked, she was so beautiful. My cock was painfully restricting in my jeans until Keana reached down to undo them, releasing the pressure. She flipped us over so that she was now on top, straddling my waist.

"Are you sure about this, Keana?" I asked softly. I knew this wasn't her first time and we've done sexual stuff in the past but I wanted to make sure she was okay with going all way especially with me due to my condition. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable with you know..." I explained looking down at my crotch.

"It's okay, Lauren. I'm not uncomfortable about you or your body at all. You're beautiful, remember that," she breathed and leaned down to kiss me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I smiled nodding. She gave me one last heart warming grin and reached down to pull the rest of my jeans and boxers off, setting free my throbbing erection. I looked down as she aligned her center with my member and eased onto it. I instantly moaned at the feeling of being deep inside of her. Keana bit her lip holding back whimpers as she adjusted to my size, resting her forehead on mine.

"Shit," she hissed with eyes squeezed shut.

"Are you okay?" I worriedly asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You're just really big," she softly chuckled, making me blush. I leaned over to kiss her to distract her and a few moments later she then started to move slowly.

My eyes almost close as I relished in the way her warm, wet walls were tight around my cock. I wasn't quite sure how long I would last since this was a whole lot different than getting a blowjob or using my hand, but I wasn't confident in believing that I would last for a while. The sight of Keana with her eyes closed and mouth parted, moaning while she moved up and down my shaft was incredible. I couldn't help but lean in and attach my mouth to her one of her breasts which were deliciously moving in front of me. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Lauren," Keana moaned, causing me to smirk. She was going a lot faster now and I thought I was going to cum right there and then at the sound of her panting and moaning of my name. I picked up the pace, moving my own hips upright to meet hers, thrusting faster. I flipped us over so I could thrust into her at an easier position.

"Ugh, baby, you feel amazing," I groaned at the sensation.

"Oh God, Laur," Keana arched her back. I moved even faster and harder, causing Keana and I to elicit louder sounds. The bed hit the wall and I growled, looking up into her eyes. The whole room was filled with our moans and pants as we were getting close.

"I-I'm gonna cum, baby," Keana almost screamed.

"Fuck, me too," I groaned with a shaky voice. I pounded into her not able to control myself anymore. "I can't hold it any longer."

"It's okay, babe, I'm on birth control," she panted. But even before the time she said that, ropes of cum were already shot into her. Keana came too with a gush of wetness that coated around me. I breathed heavily, still moaning while looking at her with hooded eye-lids.

"Fuck, Keana," I pulled out of her and kissed her lips passionately.

Camila's POV

After rehearsal yesterday the girls and I decided to all have a sleepover. Well, except Lauren who went over to Keana's. I was obviously upset but wasn't too bad since I was with my best friends. We were at Ally's house watching The Lizzie McGuire Movie and Shrek also snacking and eating sweets. We stayed up till around 1 am gossiping and laughing like typical teenage girls. Everything was fun until we heard the doorbell.

"Um I'll be right back," Ally furrowed her eyebrows. She went up to answer the door but was a little scared as it was 1 am. Who could be at her door at this time? When she peeked out the window, relief washed over her and smiled opening the door. "Hey, Lo," she cheered quietly hugging her.

"Hey, Ally. Sorry I'm late," she shyly smiled.

"Oh, that's okay. You're staying the night?" Ally asked.

"Yeah, I figured I'd just come over."

"Weren't you with Keana?"

"I was but I wanted to come see you guys," she answered. She looked a little sad. Maybe something happened between them?

"Of course, come on in," Ally gestured over to the living room where we were settled in.

"Hey, guys," Lauren greeted quietly.

"Hey, Ralph."

"Hey, Lolo."

"Hey, Lern." We all greeted using our usual nicknames for her.

"What brings you here at 1 am?" Dinah asked.

"I just wanted to come over. I mean, you guys are having a sleepover."

"Yeah, but weren't you having your own sleepover with Keana?" Normani raised an eyebrow.

Lauren sighed, "Yeah, we were but something happened."

"What?" I asked immediately growing worried.

"Well, tonight I actually lost my virginity," she said. My eyes instantly grew wide and I felt my heart stop. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Nice job, Lo," Normani smiled high-fiving her.

"Thanks. I guess," she sighed.

"What's wrong? Do you regret it?" Dinah questioned.

"Well, before we had sex," she started with words that caused my heart to ache. "We talked about the problems we were having in our relationship. She felt lonely these past couple weeks since, you know, we've been so busy with rehearsing and everything. And I apologized but said that the band was still important to me and got upset that she wasn't being very supportive. But then she said she actually was and that she didn't show it much because she liked having me all to herself which I thought was kind of cute. And then she said she was happy and proud of me and I said I'd try harder so it was all good. Then we had sex but after we were done, she caught me off guard."

"What?" Dinah narrowed her brow.

"She was like...'I still love you.'"

"What?" everyone gasped.

"Earlier today, she told me she loved me but I didn't say it back and still didn't after we...did it," Lauren explained. Yes, thank God she didn't.

"Why? You don't love her back?" Normani asked with wide eyes.

"I...I still don't know. I thought I would after we did it but I just couldn't tell her because I still wasn't really sure. And I'm still not."

"So, then what'd she say?" Ally asked.

"Well, then after she said that, I stayed silent and it was super super awkward. She was waiting for me to say something but I was frozen stiff. I felt bad because we just had sex and she said she loved me but I didn't love her and I couldn't tell her that so I just didn't say anything."

"Did she get mad?" I asked.

"I don't know about mad but definitely sad. There was too much awkward tension so, I got dressed and started to leave the room, but I then called her name and she said 'just go' and...I left," she sadly stated.

"Aw, Lauren," Normani grabbed her hand rubbing it.

"I feel like such an asshole. I just had sex with someone who I didn't love. It was fun but I...I think I just took advantage of her," she shook her head in shame. "I fucking knew her feelings for me and I used her body to find out my own?" she was starting to get emotional. "I'm such a terrible person."

"No you're not," Normani comforted pulling her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"Yes, I am. How would you feel if you loved Arin and he didn't but had sex with you to find out if he did," she argued stressed.

"I...I don't know" Normani said quietly.

"Lauren, look," Ally turned her towards her, "You might have made a mistake but that doesn't make you a bad person."

"But I feel like one, Ally," she choked and started tearing up. "I broke my girlfriend's heart." Watching her get so upset was making me want to cry. I felt so sorry for Lauren although she did make a mistake. But at the same time, Keana did put her in the awkward situation first. Did she want Lauren to lie to her face? She didn't love her and that's not her fault.

"Lauren," I called to her. "Don't be so hard on yourself because it's not entirely your fault. Keana put you in a weird situation, telling you that she loved you. But it's not your fault if you don't have the same feelings. You couldn't lie to her saying what you really didn't mean."

"I know but I still feel bad that I don't feel the same way she does," she sulked.

"Are you going to talk to her later?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, of course I should. I don't know when though. She's probably still crying right now. I tried to talk to her after I got dressed but she just kept telling me to go."

"Maybe you should just wait a little while and talk to her on Monday," Ally suggested. "That will give you two some time to think, alright?"

Lauren nodded, "Alright. Thanks," she tried to smile but she was still broken. It pained me to see her like this. All I wanted to do was go over and hug and kiss her tears away. But I couldn't. At least not kiss so I just went over to hug her comfortably instead.

"So, is your...you know...like...effective?" Dinah asked. I slapped her arm for asking such a thing.

"Dinah!" I scolded.

"What?" she rubbed her arm, pouting.

"I think so," Lauren said quietly. "Well, you guys remember, right? When I was 14, my mom took me to the clinic to see if my swimmers worked and they said they did."

"Oh yeah. Then you used protection right?" Dinah asked.

"Umm..." Lauren looked down.

"Lauren! You have better at least pulled out," Normani pointed.

"Uhhh..." Lauren rubbed the back of her neck. What the fuck was she thinking?!

"Lauren Michelle!" Ally smacked the back of her head.

"Ow! Sorry geez. I was so caught up in the moment. It was really intense. I just couldn't help it," she practically whispered. I thought I was going to hyperventilate.

"What?!" The girls shrieked.

"She said she was on birth control," Lauren shrugged.

"Pull out game weak," Normani shook her head.

"What if she lied and actually wants you to become her baby daddy," Dinah sassed.

"She wouldn't do that," Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"Whatever," Dinah sighed.

"Look, I'm really tired. Let's just go to sleep," Lauren groaned and we all agreed, calling it a night.

A/N: Updates are gonna slow down bc this story isn't finished yet. It will be soon though after I'm done with my other one.

Twitter & Tumblr: BabeLoRegui

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
311K 6.8K 31
Lauren and Camila were the power couple in high school they were inseparable, right after they graduated, Camila Broke up with Lauren, not knowing wh...
12.3K 408 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...
23.9K 1.3K 36
Camila was Lauren's first real girl crush. They were in love and had beautiful moments together despite their different backgrounds and characters. A...