Living with GOT7 || BamBam...

By mitsu_xx

I was living a normal teenager life in California U.S.A. Until my favorite K-Pop group opened a contest, for... More

1. Contest
2. Winner
3. Husbands
4. Tonight
5. Embarassing
6. Delivery Boy
8. Expecting
9. Who's This?
10. Confession
11. Rejection
12. Broken Heart
15. Texts
16. Complicated
17. I'm In Love
18. Voice Message
19. Soon
20. Even After Tomorrow (END)
NEW FANFIC

14. Friends

3.9K 133 154
By mitsu_xx

Hyuna POV

I fluttered my eyes open and slowly lifted my head from BamBam's warm chest.

"Good morning~" he said with his raspy morning voice.

I smiled softly while stretching a little, "Good morning."

I was soon about to get up when I got pulled by my wrist back to his chest.

"Stay like this, stay with me right here."

I giggled and tried to push him off, "Ya~ somebody will see us!" I whisper/shouted.

"Who cares? I'm calling you my girlfriend from now on so stay here." He held me tighter in his chest and kissed my head.

My eyes widened at his actions and I soon gave up from pushing away.

I let him hug me tighter until I lifted my head as I was only a few inches away from his face, "BamBam...."

"Yeah..." He replied as softly as ever, while leaning in.

"Are we about too...? Kiss..." I said as we both leaned in and as we were just about to meet.......

We. Got. Fucking. Cut. off.
(A/N: Please don't mind the swearing! If it bothers you just comment!!)

Jackson opened the door to the kitchen and yelled out, "JB I WON THE BET!!! THEY ARE DATING!!!"

"Shit~~" JB walked in and gave Jackson a won bill. Suddenly, Jasmine and Youngjae walked in and smirked while Jasmine crossed her arms, "See I knew everything would work out."

"Waw~~! I actually thought they would hate each other but considering the fact that Hyuna is literally on BamBam I'm guessing it's the other way around!" Youngjae said as he chuckled at the end of his sentence.

Jr. and Mark soon joined in and they all stared at us. I was frozen stiff as I could feel my face become pinker and picker and pinker.

I glanced over at BamBam who looked like he was about to say something risky and he did,

"Yeah we are dating. She's mine and I'm hers. Don't mind us." He said as he proceeded to pick me up and carry me bridal style to his bedroom.

We walked inside and he shut the door with his foot. He rested me on the bed slowly and lied beside me.

He covered us both with a blanket and cuddled with me.

My heart was still pounding from the sudden event and words that BamBam had said.

"Let's go back to sleep, this time in a more comfortable place." He embraced me into his chest again and as I tried to slither away, he wouldn't let me budge.

I gave up once again and cuddled with him soon falling right back to sleep in his arms.

--2 Hours Later--

I opened my eyes and saw that I was still on BamBam's bed but where was BamBam?

I sat up and looked around noticing he wasn't in the room.

I walked out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen where there was a sticky note on the fridge.

It reads,

Hey Hyuna~! It's GOT7 and Jasmine! We went to practice and Jasmine wanted to join us, since you were asleep we didn't want to wake you. So we will be back at 6pm.

Love you, (mostly BamBam),

Got7 & Jasmine.

I sighed as I was once again left alone in this big dorm.

I was getting hungry and it turns out that it was already 3pm and I had hadn't eaten in hours!

"Hmm~~! What should I order~~?" I looked at the available menus and decided to get Tatiana's Healthy Breakfast.

Yup, that's right I want to be healthy, this is my only option for breakfast so gtfo.

Song Reco: Hug Me (cover) by Taehyung (V)

I ordered the food and waited for about 30 minutes until I heard the doorbel ring.

I rushed to the door and opened it to reveal a guy in a white, blue and red jersey with a red cap saying "Delivery Guy" in white.

He passed me my food and somehow I felt weird, suddenly he looked up and it was him.... Yongguk.

--FlashBack--

"What did you say to BamBam?"

"I told him you're mine and that I've won." He smirked feeling proud at what he just said.

"Do I look like a prize to be won?! Listen, I love your confidence and all but.... You have no right... Really no right." I yanked the necklace off and grabbed Yongguk's hand.

I slowly put the necklace in his hand and closed his hand, I looked up at his face and said softly, "I'm sorry... I made a mistake."

I ran back to the elevator and didn't look back.

--FlashBack End--

He looked up at my eyes and said hesitantly, "Enjoy you're food ma'am."

He gave me the change and walked away slowly while putting his hands in his pockets.

As he was half way to the elevator, I stuck my head out and yelled out, "Yah! Delivery boy! Let's be friends!"

He turned his body around and said, "I'll take it!" He smiled then waved goodbye.

A friend, a friend is perfect. Thanks for understanding YongGuk.... Thank you.

I smiled sincerely and waved goodbye to him as he was now out of sight.

I closed the door to the dorm and went to place the food on the counter.

I sat where me and YongGuk first ate our meal together. I imagined his smiling face as he looked at me eat my burger violently.

"Friends...." I pulled out my food and began to eat.

"Just..... Friends...." A tear fell down my cheek to the counter top.

"What did I mean by mistake?" I rested my head in the counter as I pushed my food away.

I looked at the door and wished for it to ring again, with him waiting on the other side.

But.... Nothing.....

Why did I say mistake?

------------------------
Author's Note:
Hello~~~ yes hello everybody!!! I miss you guys lol I've been working on this damn chapter for like 2 days and really wanted to update so I kinda forced myself but I hope you guys like this... Now who thinks she's either sad or happy that now she and Yongguk were just friends?! Comment below!!!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 344 36
Hi (^~^) . This is my first fanfic story and I write it by myself . I hope you all will like it . This story was a miracle that you and mark accident...
1.7K 120 13
Two boys from two different countries happened to meet in a totally different country to pursue the same dream. They kind of ran away from their surr...
48.6K 676 21
IGOT7'S Fanfic they are yours ;) hope you like it Rank#28 jbgot7 💓
12.3K 274 18
Bambam and his little sister move to Korea for Bambam's job when she meets Bambam's friend this get a little messy *this is my first story so it's p...