Ask Thomas Barrow

By now-you-will-fall

'Lo. My name is Thomas Barrow--Mr. Barrow to you. I'm the Under Butler at the well known estate for the Crawl... More

Introduction
Jimmy
The war
Being cold
Jobs
Straight
Respect
Snaaaaape
Master George
Bates
The Family
I want Thomas to be happy
Mr. Bates #2
Lady Darrel
Mr. Carson
The debate
Kids
That hair though
Men
Alfred
Smooches
O'Brien
Adopting
Dating
Thomas Barrow and Jimmy Kent
Jimmy VS. The Duke
Dating People
Staying Alive
Boys

"That Night"

380 17 4
By now-you-will-fall

squidtomboy asked: Thomas, what was going through your head during that night, when you snuck into Jimmy's room...?

Thomas: ... *takes a long drag of cigarette before sighing* what can I say? I thought he loved me...

~~ Le flashback~~

Thomas Barrow sat in the Servants hall for a few moments after he had spoken to James, his cigarette dying between his fingers. He wasn't thinking about that though.

For once the younger man wasn't all prissy and showy like he usually was; he didn't look on edge or uncomfortable. He looked...like himself. The two of them relaxed in each other's company, laughing a little and smoking...

And oh, Jimmy Kent was beautiful. In every way possible. Physically, he was built like Adonis himself. Golden waves that fell with casual grace of his forehead, without seemingly any effort; blue eyes that twinkled with goodnatured mischief; and a lean, hot body, complete with muscles and dimples.

Thomas went to his room and tried to go to bed. He knew it was risky, so don't you dare say he acted like a child. But thoughts of the other man wouldn't -- couldn't -- leave him.

He knew it was wrong too. He knew it was disgusting and heathen and so horribly wrong. But if Jimmy felt the same way...then it wouldn't be so bad, right? It wouldn't be so physically painfully lonely this time...

He needed someone. He couldn't be this lonely forever. Hell, he didn't deserve this!

And he loved Jimmy. He loved him more than he ever loved anyone before.

So he stood up before he knew what he was doing. He walked to his bedroom door...

And you all know what happens next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.