How To: Write A Book

By howto_

Because we all need help sometimes. More

hi
Stage 1: PLANNING
Stage 2: WRITING
Stage 3: EDITING
Stage 4: TITLE AND BLURB
Stage 5: COVER

Stage 6: ENJOY

4K 279 34
By howto_

You did it! You wrote a freaking book! No matter how long or short- you wrote a book! Congratulate yourself, that is a big ass achievement right there!

You can do whatever you want with your book, you can send it off to publishers and see if its good enough to be made into a real, physical book. Or you could post it onto sites like Wattpad, and see who would read your book. Do whatever you want with it because its yours at the end of the day.

YOU JUST WROTE A BOOK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 5.5K 41
โ–๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ โ i wanna be your left hand man โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... the sweetest Pogue finds herself in the midst of an emotional situation involvi...
254K 6.5K 27
SEQUEL IS OUT, ITS CALLED 'Fly together'! George - 17 year old cheer captain at St. Angelou's high school, Florida. He is openly gay and very femini...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
2.2M 83.8K 105
Olive Lark was the most introverted and shy person you'd meet at Hogwarts. With a rather heavy addiction to writing and a small ring of friends, you...