My little book of poems.

By JustBandObsessed

Just something I wrote. But yeah, please read it. Thank you! More

My best friend.
My wishes

Unanswered

8 0 0
By JustBandObsessed

When will I be able to read your name and not have a sad smile on my face?
When will I be able to see you out and not turn around?
When will I be able to pick my head up and walk on by?
When will I be able to not think about long ago?
When will I let this go and know that you've moved on?
When can I walk past you and not think about the days we spent together?
When I can I play the same songs and not think of you?
When can I let the past go?
When can I smile and laugh again?
These are some of my unanswered questions. If you know the answer, please do leave an answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 3.9K 33
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
1.1K 291 71
This is a collection of poems written about love and sadness. [All work is my own. Please ask/tag/credit me in any poems you want to use, thanks!] 27...
18.8K 1K 34
إلى مَن زَرعِت بِداخلنا بُذورها الطِيبة بخفة أصابُعها لِتنمو بدَاخلنا الأتَاراِكسِيا لِيلَاس ♡ ‼️للقُراءِ الجُدد‼️ إِذا لازالت الأحداث تتحلى بغموضه...
3K 233 15
'THE STRANDED' is the fifth Anthology by an author known by the pen name of Kieth, released on April 26, 2024. 'THE STRANDED' consists of 14 poems. M...