Attack On Titan: (Levi x Read...

By pamplemousse40

Just a collection of Levi x Reader one shots. Some cute, Some gore, Some sad. I'm not very good at writing bu... More

Introduction and Updates
#2 Reflection: Wizard!Levi x Reader A/U
#3 Sweeter Than Cake: Levi x Reader
#4 I Love You: Levi x Reader
#5 Glass Slipper: Levi X Reader (Part 1) Fairytale A/U
#7 I'm sorry: Levi x Reader
#8 Inchoate Cure: Killer Levi x Killer Reader Modern A/U
#9 Tch, Haunted?: Levi x Reader
#11 Ten Count: Levi x Reader
Masquerade Ball: Masked!Levi x Reader (Dont Read)

#10 Black Vow: Levi X Reader

4.9K 79 23
By pamplemousse40

HAD SO MUCH ISSUES WITH IT SO I HAD TO REPUBLISH!!! SORRY!

Hello!

I don't really know what to say, I have not updated in 6 months. I can't promise you anything but I'll update another story soon (I'm halfway done with it!)
what I really want to say is 20k! The last time I updated was when we had 6.9k and we now have almost 3x the amount! I feel so bad for not updating and yet- ahhh! I know I keep saying this but, Thank You! Even though I have not been updating, it does not mean that I'm inactive, I try to reply to ALL the comments you guys leave me! So if you are interested in killing me for not updating, there is one way.
___________________

INSPIRED BY BLACK VOW- RIN AND LEN KAGAMINE, PLAY THE SONG AFTER YOU READ THE STORY TO MAKE THE FEELS HAPPEN!

___________________

I'm sorry if you are weirded out by Levi being a girl, but he'll be a guy later on when you fall for him okei? You have green eyes, deal with it.

___________________

Third POV

A fallen angel, who had lost her wings,

Devoted herself to the black vow,

Although she had loved someone in the past,

She erased it in order to be with someone else.

Alone.

The angel sat on the corner of a dark building, her broken wings pressed against the cold walls, her petite, gloved hands shivering along the cracked lines of bricks and hope. The raw state of abandonment will soon swallow her sanity whole; dawn by dusk she felt hope slipping through her frozen fingers- she laid her head on the hard surface of the mudded ground, staining and matting her once ravishing raven locks. Puffs of warm breath threaded in and out of her mouth, she fluttered her eyes shut allowing the ends of her lips to etch into a small smile. A nice thought occurred to her; maybe, just maybe she would join the others soon. Hopefully.

Hope.

That coursed through her whole body, filling it with a pleasant, yet peculiar sort of warmth. Her dull grey eyes widened and seemed to regain their shine when they met the sight before her- a girl in an astonishing black dress, yet the angel knew she wasn't any ordinary girl, something about her made the angel's heart race. This particular girl had some kind of understated beauty, perhaps it's because she was disarmingly unaware of her ravishing features. But what stood out to the angel the most wasn't her undoubtedly engaging beauty, or her beautiful (h/c) hair, but her eyes. Her eyes were green not really the common green that a lot of people share- her eyes were the green that pushed through the gritty piles of snow to remind people that spring is coming, the kind of green that budded on the prisoners of winter-bringing life back through their branches. That churning and passionate green that the ocean turns to during a storm, the color of the forest after it rained. The color of the tadpoles making ripples in the pond. That green color that brings hope no matter what has happened, and looking into those eyes she rediscovered hope.

Stop.

The angel wanted to yell, when the girl reached out for her, but no words came out. Instead her frail and frostbitten hands acted against her will and took the girl's hand. The green haired girl's smile grew wider as she helped the angel up her legs.

"Do you have a place to stay?"

The girl finally said, her voice as sweet as the melody of the heaven's choir, fitting her alluring countenance perfectly. The angel shook her head slowly; and realizing that the warmth on her palms has not gone away she hurriedly put her hands away.

"Come with me then, I have a room for you at my place." She offered, the smile still evident on her lips; the angel adverted her gaze towards the puddle that was beneath her feet. Surely, this was too good to be true.

"I don't even know you." The angel intended to say that in the nicest possible way but her voice sounded hoarse and harsh, but the girl still smiled and instead introduced herself.

"I'm (f/n), and you?" Her name was a beautiful as a delicate flower. To the angel, the name fitted this girl perfectly, for she was as beautiful as a flower that signals the beginning of spring; her thin petals so lovely that even the air made dim by all the plumes of debris and smoke would shine through them; but what made her wonder was how was it that amidst all this chaos, a flower this delicate could survive?

"Levi." Yes, that was indeed her name. Indeed, a very bland and plain name that does not suit her at all, because even this 'bland' name was too good for her anyway.

"Now, you should come with me, I won't bite." She chortled, insisting for the angel to come with her, and with hesitation she finally gave in and took the girl's hand once more.

When they arrived it was already late, the lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. The once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the town. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ocean of blackness. Some were dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but there was an adequate amount of beautifully shimmering stars to illuminate the dark and moonless night.

They both walked in silence towards the house, this kind of thick silence would normally make anyone feel uncomfortable, especially on an inky night; but tonight, the silence caressed their skin like a cool summer breeze, soothing their souls, taking away the jagged edges. Both the angel and the girl knew that they both felt it but decided to preserve the silence by not uttering a word.

The house was massive and it's exterior was grand in all ways possible. Ivy and ferns grew through the crevices of the old winding stone path, which led directly to the colossal structure. The mansion loomed proudly behind creaky iron gates, flanked by rows of skeletal trees crowned scarlet, it's leaves reflecting the glow of the stars; swaying gently to the chilly autumn breeze. At it's threshold stood the delicate marble fountain, the soft gurgling of the clear water melodic as it resonated in the surrounding silence. The water glistened, mirroring the dazzling assemblage of glittering stars and the luminescence of the nearby lamps. Black and golden koi fishes swimming about. But over all those stunning things the angel witnessed, the most beautiful thing was right before her eyes, the girl with green eyes, more beautiful than all the stars in the sky, more beautiful than the shimmering water.

At that moment the angel realized that she fell for her.

The angel did have a lover,

But that doesn't matter anymore,

For, her beloved (f/n) is more valuable than anything.

Midnight fell and the angel decided that it was time for her to leave; if she stayed longer, this strange yet pleasant feeling won't go away. Also, after all she couldn't possibly stay here forever. Swiftly and soundlessly she snuck inside the girl's room intending to leave a quick 'thank you' to her lovely (f/n).

As she entered the room, a gust of autumn breeze curtains touched the curtains with its fingertips, letting the luminous star light seep into the girl's room. Highlighting her astonishing features with it's pale light. Even asleep she looked so beautiful; Her (h/c) was sprawled across the white sheets, chest rising and falling rhythmically, thick long lashes lined her eyelids and the starlight blanketing her angelic face, highlighting her most prominent features.

When the angel saw her beloved (f/n),

She knew,

She just knew,

That she can't leave her.

The angel knew that the girl wouldn't feel the same way; she knew that the fates wouldn't allow the love between a human and an angel to happen. For humans were such deprived and stained creatures who are completely deprived of sanity. But in reality, who is really stained? The fallen angel who had fallen for a girl? Or the pure hearted girl who helped the angel regain her sanity?

The angel had followed the girl to town. She should've been overjoyed with the fact that her beloved Magnolia had invited her; but she wasn't. Instead she felt this odd twisted feeling inside of her.

Jealousy.

Right before her own eyes, her beloved was with another.

She wasn't surprised by the fact that a lovely person like her beloved (f/n) would have someone she wants to spend her entire life with, someone she wants to grow old with, someone whom she loves; even if this person wasn't her.

But the fact crushed her heart into millions of pieces as if it was made of glass, because glass don't just shatter, they also pierce through things. Only the one she loves can be her assassin, it takes an inside job to cause someone so resilient to emotional injury.

Every second she watched them, she felt more glass shards piercing through her body creating a permanent wound inside of her. Unable to carry any more pain, she left.

Beads of water rolled off her cheeks, wetting it with its moisture.

Angels aren't supposed to cry human tears, but then again she was broken.

When she cried there was rawness to it, the pain was still an open wound. She tried to clasp onto something for support, anything, a street lamp or a wall. Her petite figure was shaking. Her sobs were stifled at first as she attempted to hide her grief before the heavy waves of emotions break her down entirely, all her defenses washed away in those salty tears.

Even if the girl didn't share the same feelings that the angel had towards the girl, even if the fates wouldn't allow it the angel would still do anything for her beloved (f/n); she'd give up her sanity, cut her wings off and surrender herself to the devil if it meant that she could be with her.

So she did.

A black stained bride, who had lost her love,

Devoted herself to the black vow,

Although she had loved someone in the past,

She erased it in order to be with someone else.

On her wedding day, the bride looked as beautiful as ever, her shining (h/c) hair styled in the most elegant up-do, the black wedding dress that was made from the best fabrics and seamstress hugged her curvy figure perfectly and her eyes, her captivating green eyes shone like all the stars in her eyes, imprisoning everyone who looked into them.

Only if her expression was as beautiful as she was.

She knew that she was supposed to feel overjoyed with the fact that she is going to live her life with someone who she loves, but ever since the angel left, she felt that something was missing. There was this sad emptiness inside of her that was there the whole time, yet she hadn't realize it until the angel had gone away.

The old church bells rang out into the darkness, sending a flock of pigeons into disarray cooing and flapping violently away from the aged building. Each slow chime echoed through the cavernous inner all, reverberation off the ancient stone, bouncing between the red velvet lined pew and finally laying to rest upon the altar.

Walking down the altar, the miserable bride kept her gaze towards the groom, mentally forcing herself to believe that she wanted this, until someone down the aisles caught her eye.

She looked into his eyes,

And realized,

There isn't any possible way she could fall for her groom again.

The sound of heels tapping against the marble floor came to an end when a pair of (e/c) met grey. A masculine figure, which wore a striking resemblance to the angel, sat on one of the wooden benches, watching the bride as the holy vow takes place. Even in the dim lighting he radiated a pleasant kind of glow and he had the kind of face that would stop anyone's tracks. It seemed obvious that he had gotten used to the sudden pause in people's natural expression when they look his way followed by a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. Of course the blush that follows not long after was a dead giveaway. It didn't help that he was very modest with it; it would make girls fall for him all the more. He had pulled back raven colored hair and a fine and perfectly symmetrical bone structure. He had a smile evident on his lips, but his eyes were not so compromising; the dark grey generated a feeling like she was being pulled into a lake of frozen emotions- it was like all the monotonous shades of grey swirled together to form a whirlpool of devastation.

When she looked into them she could feel his desolation.

Concealing her feelings, she continued walking towards the groom.

"I do." The groom spoke, imputing all his feelings and emotions into that one phrase after they have exchanged vows.

Now it's time for her to say them.

"I-" No words came out; she gazed at the grey eyes once more as these forbidden feelings continued to grow inside of her.

She can't do this. She can't devote herself in a vow where she must force herself to love someone she couldn't for the rest of her life.

"I-I..." An uncomfortable silence enveloped the whole room and all eyes were on her. "I can't do this." Gasps of the audience filled the entire room, breaking the frail silence.

She didn't know why, but salty tears started rolling down her cheeks. Picking up her gown, she ran away.

The boy with the beautiful grey eyes, seeing the love of his life crying, ran after her.

A black stained bride, who had lost her love,

And a fallen angel, who had lost her wings,

Devoted themselves to the black vow,

It doesn't matter if they have loved someone in the past,

For they have found someone to live for.

He found himself by a gurgling fountain; with golden and black koi fishes swimming as if there wasn't any tomorrow.

Memories.

"(f/n), do you remember me?"

His voice,

His face,

His eyes,

They awakened memories; echoes of their time together jarred her mind. Suddenly being forced to swim once more in the tidewaters of her memories, she widened her green eyes, like a soldier returning into the battlefield.

"Levi?"

He smiled anyway at the reality that his love remembered him.

Dawn came, the angel settled to walk outside. Happiness is what he felt when his beloved walks out the door, when he knew for the rest of right now, she's all his. It's not that he is waiting for fireworks and chatter- even if they didn't say anything, he would just be happy with admiring her beauty.

Just being with him lights her up inside, it gave her a serenity she can never be aware of without him being close. It's like the breaths she take weren't full when he isn't there, like the smiles she smile are somehow incomplete. Just being next to him is her favorite place in the whole world. It creates warmth in her soul, he fills her heart, and keeps the fire burning in her eyes. If this isn't happiness she couldn't imagine what is, so she'll let it be her own definition, the one she'll keep with her always.

When the sun rose, casting the trees in their green hues and bringing the warm brown tones back to the Earth, the angel felt something new. It's as if invisible holes were poked in his skin during the night, and all his tension leeched out. His steps felt lighter and he tilted his face towards the brilliant shafts breaking through the canopy above.

"Perhaps," The angel wondered, "This is happiness, and this is what comes when troubles are over."

The both of them allowed love to carry them away from the dark reality, kisses feathering the smooth flesh of their lips and fingers intertwining as their love grew stronger.

"(f/n), do you mind marrying someone like me?" Her cheeks turned heated, her heart pounded and the butterflies in her stomach turned wild.

"W-what?"

"Would you do the honor of marrying me?" The angel once again left her in a pool of shock.

"Of course I don't... B-but-" He cut her off by placing her hands on his.

"There is no perfect lover, we are all flawed, but knowing those flaws and still loving with all your heart creates a perfect love. I will never look further than you, my love. If my heart is a flower waiting to bloom, your love is the only sunshine it needs. Now, say 'I do'."

"I do."

He pulled her into a quick kiss.

"So we are?"

"Yes."

The girl's green eyes were glossed with tears, and he found it hard to believe that she was his. Forever.

The unforgivable sin,
turned into an incurable wound and continues on.
A cruel arrow of judgment
pierced right through the girl covered in darkness.

The angel's previous lover, knowing what the girl had done to his love and blinded by jealousy, he decided kill her off.

Sweaty, calloused hands gripped on to the frigid components of the steel weapon, as if life depended on it. He enveloped the trigger mechanism, favoring the contact of the small object against his fingers.

His bitter fingers initiated to settle pressure on the small trigger; his knuckles turned white, faint, intricate blue veins visible on his skin. Flawing the unpigmented surface with its presence. Rigid breaths freed themselves from his lips, assisting him in keeping his composure.

He clicked the mechanism he has been latching on to. The bullet pierced through the humid air, transfixing on the girl's chest, she widened her eyes in pain and confusion.

The noises reverberated in the angel's ears, gunshots followed by screams of pain. He hurried to see his beloved laying on the ground, lifeless and cold, blood trickling from the newly open wound. His grey orbs widened, filled with rage he looked around for who had done this to his love, no one was anywhere in sight.

This can't be true.

'My dear, lying cold,

I will give up all my life for you as I swore on that day,

My sins were unforgivable,

All of my acts should be paid by my death...

So I will die for you,

You are what I lived for.'

Even freed from the contract of the devil, he still lives for her. He is hers. If he had to die, it'd be for her.

So in exchange for the girl's life,

He sold his own.

He stained the floor with his love. It runs from his mouth making him choke on the air. It bleeds from his ears and drips from his chin. His head hung low heavy with thoughts of her.

Leaving behind a single feather, the angel revived the girl,

And vanished,

The girl witnessing what just happened broke down, and dropped to her knees,

She had felt the last breath hand been pulled out from her lungs, someone spoke to her,

"Find your faith, speak with no man's tongues."

But only black traces of sin began pouring out of her mouth.

"Look within yourself to find goodness."

But there is no goodness there, only a lost broken soul.

A place where demons raise their young,

A place where shatters of glass were added to coal,

But yet she looked deep down there,

The place that harbors the secrets that never left her lips,

The place that provides the solution her mind sips,

She can't find her faith within,

Hell does not allow anything good in it.

But the angel pulled her out, and dived in instead.

No one can tell her whom she can and cannot love. No one can put limits on what is or is not appropriate. Take the shackles off love. It does not know any geographical or religious boundary; it cannot be confined between one race and culture. She can love the whole world; She can love any person of any age, gender and background. Love flies on indestructible wings and she was blessed to feel in running through her veins.

Even if the angel and the girl were to plunge into the bottom of the abyss,

They would forever hold onto their vows.

Until day they would come across each other again...

____________________________

Once again thank you for all the reads, votes and comments! 

Story that I'm currently writing:

-Ten Count: Levi x Reader: (based on that yaoi, no I'm NOT a fujo.) 

Follows the story of (f/n) as Shirotani who is diagnosed with mysophobia due to past events, one fateful day she crossed paths with Levi as Kurose who works as a Psychologist (or some sort) who agreed to help her. Read as they fall in and out of love with each other in the next (few?) updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
561K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
122K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...