Our Little Secret (Robert Dow...

By theloveofdowney

Noel Reyes has always been a close family friend to Robert Downey Jr. (her fathers best friend) She has alway... More

I'm Your Bestest Friend
The Top Of The Ferris Wheel
The Downey Party
A "Good Time"
Ecstasy
Sleeping Beauty Awakens And My World Comes Crashing Down
Rest In Peace
I'm... I'm.. What?
What Am I Going To Do?
Rolling With The Top Downey
...Who's The Father?
Shh, It's A Secret.
I Want You To Be Mine.
Maybe This Won't Be So Hard Afterall..
Downey's Got A New Girl?
Nothing Can Go Wrong.
Tears and Tabloids
Custody And Cups
Tell 'Em That It's My Birthday
The Soho House
Betrayal.
Damsel In Distress
I Love You Don't Ever Forget It.
More.
Breakfast
I'm Going To Miss This.
London & San Francisco
Let Loose.
Caught
I Miss You.
Leaving.
Pick Up Artist.
Emotions.
Some Familar Faces.
Firetruck
There Is Someone Else
Decision
You're My Teddy Bear.
Panic
Test Results
Appointment
Friends & Plumbers
Good News
Invited.
New York
Momma Downey
Thanksgiving
Tiffany's & Hot Chocolate.
It's A ....
Worried
Emergency Room
Wake Up Call
A Wife For Christmas
Adeline
Wedding Dresses, Suits, and Baby Showers
Premature
Leave.
Our Little Warrior
We're Home.
Best In A While, My Love.
Wedding Jitters (Part One Of Finale)
Here Comes The Bride (Part 2 Of Finale)
Almost Is Never Enough (FINALE)
Epilogue

"Not In The Mood"

4.9K 110 14
By theloveofdowney

Thanks to @keelciee for giving me a idea to have Robert visit Noel. That was 100% her idea! This chapter is dedicated to her. Thank you for your awesome idea. Now, this chapter is very smutty, just warning you! I hope you enjoy! xoxo Thanks for reading!

Robert's P.O.V

It's been a couple a weeks since I've been in London filming Avengers 2. I have a week off so I decided to surprise Noel and visit her in San Francisco. I miss her so much. We have been talking every single day, and we haven't argued once.

I got on the plane to San Francisco first thing in the morning, about 5 am. I had a long flight but I finally landed. I decided to book a hotel for us, so we could have a little more space from Krista.

I texted Krista for her address and took a taxi to her place. I sprayed myself with the cologne Noel had picked out for me and got out of the car.

I walked up and rang the door bell.

Noel's P.O.V

I heard the door bell go off while Krista and I were watching t.v. It must be the pizza we ordered. I eat everything when I am depressed. Of course Iron Man was on and I miss my boyfriend so much so I made Krista watch it with me. It was making me sad and miss him even more, but It was his job, and his passion, and I couldn't keep him away from doing what he loves.

"I wonder who that can be. Maybe it's the pizza guy." Krista said looking at me with a funny face.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. Weirdo.

"Oh, Noel. The pizza man want's to see you for a second." Krista called out, slightly giggling.

Why would the pizza man want me? What the hell?

I got up and walked to the door. My mouth gaped open when I saw Robert standing there with his arms wide open and the cutest smile on his face.

"Robbie!" I yelled and ran into his arms.

"Noie." He put his head in my neck and kissed it.

I put my nose into him, gaining his intoxicating scent that I haven't smelled for a while. Mmh. My favorite scent.

"I missed you so f*cking much, babe."

"I missed you too! Oh my god how are you here? I thought you were filming?"

"They gave us a week off. I thought what better way to spend it than to come visit my cuddle bug."

"Aw, baby. You're so sweet." I said and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

I could hear Krista grown in the back.

I turned to face her. "So you have been hiding this from me the whole time?" I asked.

She nodded. "You don't know how hard it was to keep it a secret. With you being depressed and all watching his movies and such."

I blushed and turned around to see Robert laughing. "You missed me that much?" he asked with a silly grin.

"I can't help it. I love you." I replied and smiled.

"I love you too my sweet. I couldn't stop looking at pictures of you, so I guess we both were depressed. But that's over right now. I booked a suite for us, so If you don't mind Krista, I am going to steal your friend for a little bit." He looked over to her.

"No problem with me." Krista answered and smiled. "Have fun you too."

I turned to Krista. "Ten times better than pizza!" All three of us laughed.

I said bye to Krista and packed up some of my things. Robert helped me carry a couple of things and he called a taxi to drive us to the hotel.

"Wow, this hotel is beautiful." I said looking up at the big expensive building through the window of the car door, admiring it.

"Only the best, for the best." Robert said rubbing his hand up and down my arm. I turned and smiled and he pecked me on the lips.

We got up to the room and I jumped on the bed. I rolled around in it.

"Mmh so comfy." I mumbled to myself. Just then I felt a big monster let himself fall on the bed, making my body go up a little. I laughed and turned to find Robert's face in mine.

"You're right it is comfy. But this bed isn't just for sleeping." He winked.

Oh this man.

I played dumb. "But what else do you do in a bed besides sleep, Mr. Downey?"

"I could show you better than I can tell you Miss Reyes."

"But what if I am not in the mood?" I asked innocently. Of course I was in the mood, but I was trying my best to make him frustrated and I didn't want to show him that I have been missing having the mind blowing sex that we always had before he left for London. I wanted to show I had self control.

"Don't act like you don't want it Noel. I know you missed this part the most." He said as he got on top of me and started making out with me passionately. I felt his tongue go in and explore my mouth. I tried not to kiss back, but I couldn't help it.

He went down and started sucking on my neck. I tried my best to hold back my moans.

He pulled off my shirt, kissing down my body. I moved my head back, trying to make it seem like I wasn't enjoying it. But hell I was.

He pulled off his shirt too, leaving me to look at his beautiful bare chest and then he went back to kissing me. This time, he was kissing down my stomach. I was ticklish there so I started giggling like crazy.

I could feel his teeth smile against my tummy. "I missed your laugh."

He went down even further, and put his hand down my pants, cupping my sex.

I got out a little moan, but it was so quiet he didn't even hear.

"I know you want it, don't you Noel?" he asked looking up at me with his eyes sparkling.

Of course I did. But I have self control, Control yourself Noel.

"Nope." I replied popping the "p".

"Really? So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" he smirked and started rubbing me.

It felt like heaven.

I closed my eyes, still holding back the urge to moan.

"Not-- at all." I said while shaking my head.

"Or if I did this?" he asked with that stupid Downey smile he always has as he pushed one of his fingers in my slit, pumping back and fourth slowly.

I couldn't take it anymore, I let out a loud moan and he stopped.

"That's my girl. Now, do you want more?" he asked in a deep sensual voice.

I shook my head. "No."

He looked at me with a confused look. He was so cute when he did that.

"Really? It's sure feels like you want more." he said, referring to me being wet.

"I-don't want more." I lied.

He put a finger back in me, and started to pump faster. I tried not to scream at this point, it felt so good. "What was that?" he questioned me.

"I--- said. I --- said no."

He took his finger out and pulled my pants and underwear off, throwing them somewhere in the room. He pulled me up to him, and bent down and started licking me. I arched my back into his mouth. Oh my god, he was good at it.

I moaned and he stopped.

"I thought you didn't want it, Noel?" he asked looking up at me with his puppy dog eyes.

God I hate how he has those big beautiful brown eyes.

"I- want it." I whispered where I could barely hear myself.

He started rubbing me again, earning another moan from me.

"What was that?" He asked cupping his ear, so he could hear me more.

"I want it." I whispered, a little louder.

"You what?" he asked again.

"I want it Robert." I said again, my voice louder this time.

"You want it? What do you want baby?" he asked frustrating me. He knew damn good and well what I wanted.

I didn't answer him this time, I couldn't take him teasing me anymore. I guess I have no self control. I got up and pushed him down so now I was on top of him. I went to unbuckle his pants. He was already hard. I unzipped his pants and pulled him out. Stroking him a little bit. His body tensed up. I stopped and started to rub myself against his sex before putting him inside my slit and starting to ride him.

He had his head in my neck and he was breathing heavily into it.

"Oh my god, Noel." I heard him moan.

I went faster, bouncing on him. It felt good to be in control.

"F*ck, baby I missed this so much.." he whispered.

I was still riding him when he pushed me to the bed and now he was on top.

"My turn now." he got out breathing heavily.

He pushed himself into me, in and out, over and over. I arched myself into him. My head went back, and my eyes rolled back a little. He felt so warm in me, so amazing.

"You are so amazing Noel. You're like silk." he got out, with the little breath he had.

"F*ck" he moaned again.

He kept on going faster and faster, both of us moaning loudly. We didn't care who heard.

I loved his moan, it made me even hotter.

I finally felt the urge to come, and my body started to tense up, as did his. We kept on moaning until we both finally climaxed. I was shaking, and he was trying to catch his breath.

We both hit the pillows and we were trying to regain our breathing.

He turned to face me and pecked me on the lips.

He pulled away and laughed. "What if I'm not in the mood." he mimicked me in a girly voice. "Such a bad liar."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.8K 82
On her 25th birthday, Y/N gets a present that turns out not to be the expected android that is supposed to be in the package... this one, who is supp...
13.7K 423 42
Awkward, insecure fangirl, Hailey Jackson, meets her favorite actor, Adam Driver, at a meet and greet. Two people from completely different worlds. C...
66.1K 1.1K 101
Details Short Title : IMSMLAR Alternate Title : 重生后我和渣男离婚了 Status [Edit] : Completed Author : flower dyeing Genre : Romance, Urban Life Novel Summar...
792 50 9
Billionaire businessman, Ari Levinson, seems to have everything he could ever want: wealth, power, and success. But beneath the surface, he is haunte...