His Diary | Completed

By infiniteendings-

[Jeremy's Diary] Where Jeremy writes a diary to his beloved, telling her how hard it is to stay away from her... More

FOREWARD
PLAYLIST
Prologue
Note to self
Note 1
Note 2
Note 3
Note 4
Note 5
Note 6
Note 7
Note 8
Note 9
Note 10
Note 11
Note 12
Note 13
Note 14
Author's Note
Note 15
Note 16
Note 17
Note 18
Note 19
Note 21
Note 22
Note 23
Note 24
Note 25
Note 26
Note 27
Note 28
Note 29
Note 30
Note 31
Note 32
Note 33
Note 34
Note 35
Note 36
Note 37
Note 38
Note 39
Note 40
Note 41
Note 42
Note 43
Note 44
Note 45
Note 46
Note 47
Note 48
Note 49
Note 50
Note 51
Note 52
Note 53
Note 54
Note 55
Note 56
Note 57 : Last Note
finale scene
Epilogue
Bonus Note
Thank you

Note 20

1.7K 168 24
By infiniteendings-

57 days ago

Dear D,

You didn't show up for school, again.

I was surprised.
Again.

The new news in the air is, you hooked up with Dick after the party.

And,
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE.

But am pretty much sure that you have moved on.

You were smiling and laughing around like you always did around me.

With others you acted like a stereotypic bitch who spoke fluent sarcasm with a straight face.

I guess that was what had me attracted to you in the first place.

But shoot, you turned out to be a different being altogether.
You were like the funniest, cutest, smartest, creepiest and the hottest person alive.

It was so easy to fall for you.
And I fell, hard.

But after I left, you changed. You won't be mocking around people, planning master pranks, or go about insulting people without even them realizing they were insulted upon.

But yesterday I caught a glimpse of the old you. Not the in-front-of-the-world-you but the in-front-of-me you.
And it hurts.
A lot.

People blamed me, for what I did to you and I acted as if I don't care. But I know I do.

I remember one of the songs which was being played yesterday.

Cause I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it.

Fuck the rest of the song though.

When Alan first told me about the hooking up with Dick thingy, I acted like I was least bothered.

But in the next one hour I was found writing a warning letter asking him to stay away from you and taping it on Dick's locker.

But I now think, that I shouldn't have done that.
Afterall, you looked so happy with him.

And all I want is you to be happy.

Love,
Jeremy.

That song mentioned earlier is 'Jet Black Heart' by 5 Seconds of Summer. I included it in the playlist too.

And thank you again to all you readers for your sweet comments and votes. ☆

Love,
ⓓⓘⓨⓐ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 5 34
Follow hearts on this journey through love, matchmaking, heartbreak, cheating, grief and friendship "In the presence of others you have to keep yours...
347 44 11
In the end, what hurt me the most wasn't his hands or body... [By the way: this story contains/references 11 things I consider mature content Please...
5.8K 520 14
Best Ranking: #31 in Short Story. (11 Nov'17) Kim writes a series of letters expressing pain and love to her ex-boyfriend Caleb in a desperate attemp...
993K 35K 76
*** This story is Liams POV from Bad Boy Abused. *** It contains detailed abuse both physical and sexual. Although this is telling the same story as...