My Boss. My Lover (Harry Styl...

By StylesImagines444

Emily Howard is a shy, but, determined 21 year old women hoping to start big in the world of business. Just f... More

One - Day One.
Two - First Day.
Three - Mr Styles.
Four - Extravagant.
Five - Emily's Past.
Six - Harry.
Seven - Cold.
Eight - Replacement.
Nine - Caring Man Whore.
Ten - Howard's.
Eleven - Harry's New Women.
Twelve - A Night In Harry's Arms.
Thirteen - Back To Work.
Fourteen - "Move In With Me."
Fifteen - Roommates.
Sixteen - The Mother.
Seventeen - Seven For A Secret Never Been Told.
Eighteen - Project One: Mia.
Nineteen - Project Two: Leon.
Twenty - Final Project. Project: Parents.
Twenty - One - Normality To An Extent.
Twenty - Two - Harry's Family.
Twenty - Three - Hemmings Or Hood?
Twenty - Four - Howard? Not!
Twenty - Five - Believe It Or Not.
Twenty - Six - Telling People Part One.
Twenty - Seven - Telling People Part Two.
Twenty - Eight - The Day I'll Never Forget.
Twenty - Nine - Australia.
Thirty - Travis Wood.
Thirty - One - First Pregnancy Scan.
Thirty - Two - Telling Mum And Dad + New Arrival!
Thirty - Three - Meetings.
Thirty - Four - The Warehouse.
Thirty - Five - Intimacy.
Thirty - Six - The Proposal Part One.
Thirty - Seven - The Proposal Part Two.
Thirty - Eight - Family & Friends.
Thirty - Nine - Engagements, Hen Parties, Baby Showers & Nursery's.
Forty - Planning A Styles Wedding.
Forty - One - Blood, Love & War!
Forty - Two - Baby Shower!
Forty - Three - Late.
Forty - Four - First Day With The Twins.
Forty - Five - Going Home.
Forty - Six - Kidnapped!
Forty - Seven - Broken.
Forty - Eight - Learning To Live Without Harry.
Forty - Nine - Harry Edward Styles.
Fifty - One - Blackmail.
Fifty - Two - Just Like The Old Days!
Fifty - Three - Last Night As Boyfriend & Girlfriend.
Fifty - Four - Wedding Day Part One - Emily's P.O.V.
Fifty - Five - Wedding Day Part Two - Harry's P.O.V.
Fifty - Six - Consumating Our Marriage.
Fifty - Seven - Honeymoon Bliss.
Fifty - Eight - Remember Me Now?
Fifty - Nine - He's Becoming Like Family.
Sixty - Close Call!
Sixty - One - Family Day.
Sixty - Two - Happy Birthday Jack & Rachel Part One.
Sixty - Three - Happy Birthday Jack & Rachel Part Two.
Sixty - Four - Epilogue - Ten Years Later!

Fifty - Getting Back To Normal.

5.6K 116 11
By StylesImagines444

Emily.

Two Weeks Later.

"You're healing well, Mr Styles. Come back in two weeks, so, that we can give you some cream to rub over your scar." The doctor tells Harry and he nods and puts his shirt back on. "You had a lucky escape, Mr Styles. You're a very lucky man." He finishes, then, leaves the room.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses my hair and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm so glad that you are okay." I say and Harry nods against my neck. I pull away and kiss his lips. I, then, help him on with his coat and we leave the hospital. Luke and Calum have the twins today, which leaves Harry and I to have a day to ourselves.

Harry and I return to work tomorrow and we have made arrangements for Margaret to watch the twins while Harry and I are at work. Harry didn't want me to return to work, but, I needed the distraction and I don't want another girl taking my place.

"Do you want to go and eat?" Harry asks me and I nod and drop his hand when we get to his car.

"Italian?" I suggest and he nods and begins driving. "What would you say if I told you that we can get married in five months?" I smirk, pulling my phone out of my purse. Harry turns to me briefly and he has a shocked expression on his face.

"I would say 'the sooner, the better'. How much would you need to pay for everything? And no arguing!" He says and I smile and shake my head. I quickly add up everything.

"£7, 642. Give or take a few pounds." I say and Harry nods and parks the car outside of the restaurant.

"So, we have decided to have pink roses for the flowers. These ones?" I ask Harry, showing him a mock up of the flowers. He stops ticking Rachel and looks at the flowers. He nods with a smile and I add them to the basket.

We will be putting a vase of these roses on every table. It was actually Harry' idea and I liked it. I picked out my bouquet and placed the order. That's flowers done.

I, then, turned my attention to the colours that we picked out. "We picked out blood red as our main colour, right?" I say and Harry nods. I picked our our church that we picked earlier today and the colour and waited a few minutes for the mock up. The church picture came up first and I gasped at the magnificent sight and tapped Harry' shoulder rapidly and he looked over at the picture. I could tell that he liked it by the look on his face.

That was when the reception picture came up and I got all glossy-eyed just thinking of Harry and I dancing on that dance floor.

Harry nodded and lifted up the twins into his arms and I turned the phone to them. "This is where Mummy and Daddy are getting married." I say and Jack tries to grab the phone. I giggle and book the two places and order the decorations. "Next is the food." I say and Harry takes the phone from me.

"Why don't you go and put the twins down for their nap and I will pick out the food." Harry says and I nod with a smile and take the twins upstairs. When I get back downstairs, Harry was adding some stuff to the basket. I sat down beside him and he smiled. "I've picked the food. Uh... I've also chosen the cake." Harry says, kind of nervous and I giggle and take the phone from him. I smile at the choice of food.

That's when I see the cake. I gasp at the sight of it. It was a four tier white and red cake. The red matched the theme that we had chosen. It was gorgeous.

"I'll send Calum a picture of it." I say. Calum is making the cake and Luke is making my dress. Harry nods and I smile and lean my head onto his shoulder. "I had a dream last night..." I say and Harry turns his head to me and I giggle when he raises his eyebrow.

"About?" He asks and I sigh in content.

"Well, the twins were a little older, four or five maybe. There was also two other children. Twins. A girl and boy. We looked really happy. We were celebrating their first birthday." I say and Harry frowns and places his hand on my thigh.

"You never know. Maybe that might happen." He smirks and stands up when his phone rings. I blush as he leaves the room.

He wants more children with me?

Harry.

The Next Day.

"You have no case here, Mr Hugh. You are in the wrong. If anything, they are allowed to sue you." I tell him and he grunts in frustration. I look out of the little window in the conference room and see Emily showing a few of the female workers pictures on her phone, probably of the twins because of the way that they were gushing over them.

I turned my attention back to the frustrated man and sighed. "We are done here. Your case is dismissed." I say and stand up, shaking the man's hand before leaving the room. As the door closed, I could hear him trying to negotiate with Liam. I shook my head and walked over to where Emily and the small group of females were. "Ladies." I say and they turn to me and gasp. Emily smiles and plants a kiss on my cheek. "Let's get back to work, shall we?" I say and they nod and scurry away.

"Come here, you." Emily says and grabs my collar to pull me closer to her where her lips collide with mine. I smile and kiss her back. I hear a throat clear and I frowned and turned around, not expecting to see, who I saw standing in front of me. Emily gasps.

...

...

...

...

"Mia!"

Here, guys! Thank you all for reading as always! What do you think Mia wants? Drama ahead!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 16.1K 34
"Let's see how much you want me to leave, shall we?" He says moving his hand down between my legs. I let out a shaky breath. Was I really gonna let t...
10.2K 1.1K 35
"When will you ever stop being an asshole, huh?" Louis snarled into the phone. "Hmm...Let's see. Maybe when you stop being a dick?" Harry replied ca...
19.9K 284 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
210K 3.7K 51
Selena Cowell is a great singer, actress in US and a young CEO in London. Her Dad gave her this job because she's really smart. She finished college...