Random Calls | ✓

By ambuser

In which two randoms meet by calls. More

NOTE
FOREWORD
CHARACTERS
HELLO
WALLS
PIZZA
MORGUE
GOOD
MESSAGE
MYSELF
PUMA
TACOS
JAY
ANSWER
THIRD
BROKE
WEIRDO
DROPPED
MINE
DONT
WORRIED
WEEK
PENNY
RECEPTION
THERE
LIKE
THREE
FRIEND
LOVE
STORY
MEET
EPILOGUE
NOTES
NOTES PT.2
SELF PROMOTING
SPIN OFF
im back

CRIES

4K 223 18
By ambuser

He didn't know how long he had to wait for her. He didn't care. Because he knew over the time they had spent talking cräp that he had developed feelings.

But what he didn't know was where were they going to go? He didn't know if they would continue to intensify or if they would fade with time.

But either way he wanted to express them. He wanted to tell her. But how could he when all she wanted was for him to go away.

So he went home and cried.

Forgot about her got just a moment and thought about him. How was he feeling. Did he care that she was letting him go?

So he cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.7K 45
SEQUEL TO My Book Titled: Boundless Love When life keeps throwing curveballs, will tough love be enough to survive? Waiting for Charlotte, I am lost...
49.6K 2.9K 45
Instagram: queen.chappi Snapchat: jordan.chapman2 Please enjoy! COMPLETED MATURE CONTENT! TRIGGER WARNINGS: Abuse, assault etc!!! Mouse, a timid youn...
40.8K 1.6K 36
A wise man said it doesn't hurt to have fun every once in a while But Curiosity gets the best of everyone and it did for Laurel but little did she k...
9M 374K 50
Highest rank - #1 in humor 28/9/2017 [Book 1] Imagine this ~ You think that you are sleeping in your comfortable bed, next to your three-year-old bro...