Blindly Running into Trouble

By everyday_imstumblin

"Basically this story is about Avan who is a blind, grumpy, moody, arro-" "Okay! I think they get your po... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
TEASER!! coz i'm cool like that
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 22
Blindly Running into Trouble-THE MOVIE!!!
Part I
Part II
Part lll

chapter 21

10.9K 408 37
By everyday_imstumblin

So it has been decided that i will keep this book crazy *cue cheers*

\(^o^)/ <~ look at my little arms

i will maybe make another book that is basically a normal, funny book with drama and an actual plot but BRT will remain the same, end of story!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who has commented and helped me out of this siutation and yh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyeing my target, I crouched low behind the bush. My ears perked at the sound of his footsteps, clenching my hands tightly around the rope I waited patiently for him to get closer.

Got you now, you little sucker!

I silently snickered but quickly stopped when he paused and looked around. Ducking low until he became off guard, Fido came closer. I could feel my heart beating in excitement, adrenaline pumped me up and then...I pounced!

Dashing out the bush, Fido yelped in surprise but that didn't stop me from completing my master plan. Prepare for the end Dog!

I took advantage of his surprise and quickly pushed him down on his side. Placing a knee on his ribs (I may have added a bit more force than necessary because I'm sadistic when it comes to Fido) to keep him down, taking out the rope I pulled Fido's legs together and wrapped them tightly. Grinning evilly, I laughed at stupid Fido wiggling around.

"Kitty."

Stepping back I admired my work but I could swear that I head something, though I'm not sure. Maybe it was just a bird or something. Anyway, back to amazingness, I stared at the little extra rope at the end after I tied Fido's legs. Grabbing it, I dragged Fido to the closest tree that looked strong enough to hold his weight.

"Kitty!" Argh, stupid bees are so annoying, it's like they're calling my name. Since when did animals get smart?

'Urm, Fido's smart' slutty me said but I quickly cut her off by pushing her face so she stumbled and fell.

"Hey!"

Whistling, I walked away like everything was normal.

Ignoring them, I turned back to my task and threw the rope over a sturdy branch. Tugging at it to make sure it's strong, I then started to pull Fido up by his legs. Heaving, I was quickly running out of breath as I dug my feet in the ground.

Fido yelped, so I took this time to check out my progress at how high he is.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!"

So its turns out that I really need to hit the gym because Fido wasn't really yelping in pain (like I hoped) but instead was yelping because he was offended that I couldn't even lift him off the ground. I huffed, turned on my heels to glare at him "It's not my fault you have a booty!"

Fido's jaw dropped and then whined while turning his head around to check out his ass. Fido whined and I took this time to continue pulling. "Ciara! I'm over here!" that weird noise was blocked out by my sneeze. Sniffing, I listened again in hope to hear whatever the noise was. When nothing happened, I just shrugged and went back to work.

I finally managed to haul Fido's ass up the tree so now he was hanging like a piñata. Wiping away the sweat, my excitement increased as I realised something. "I can't believe it!" I sounded almost breathless "I actually have the demon trapped!" my eyes bugged out of my sockets.

It's like my dream came true!

I started cackling, my laugh rang through the air. Skipping around Fido, I poked and pushed him. "Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!" I chanted and danced like no tomorrow. I did my awesome moves around the mutt, I could feel eyes on me and a glare from you know who. "And now you will be sacrificed Demon!" My head tilted back as I let out a loud menacing laugh.

"Ciara for the love of God, put the dog down!" Avan hissed, my laugh was cut short when I finally registered a slight problem. Twisting my head to the side, I could see a crowd gathering as I realised that I actually wasn't alone, in fact I was actually in the park with Avan.

How did I not notice this, I shall ne- oh wait, now I remember! I was stalking Fido and he led me to the park and since I was in ninja mode, I completely blocked out everything except my victim.

So back to the present.

"Avan, w-what are you doing here?" I casually asked and leaned against the closest object which just so happens to be Fido who growled at me. Since I leaned on Fido, he was pushed back and I stumbled. I quickly regained my footing, and smiled at Avan like I didn't just almost fall.

"So-Ahhh!" I screamed as a body hit me full force, my hands reached out to stop my face from hitting the ground. I heard laughter from the crowd and this weird sound that almost sounded like snickering.

Only one mutt I know, could do that...

Snapping my head to Fido, I glared at the stupid dog. "At least I'm not the one hanging!" I snapped at him and he frowned, well the best frown he could do with a muzzle.

Either way he looked stupid.

Dusting myself off, I made my way to Avan and linked my arms with his. "Hey, how did you know I tied him up to a tree?" I asked curiously, it's not like he saw me do it. I could feel Avan roll his eyes, "Don't you remember last week?"

I shook my head, Avan groaned and slapped his forehead. "All last week, you have been practicing your roping skills with me and both our families. Remember now?"

Oh yeah! About that, oops!

It was funny to see Devon crawling on the floor like a caterpillar. Hehe.

I nervously laughed when Avan turned angry. Stepping away from him, I tried to distract him "Let's go get ice-cream!" I shouted and made a b-line to the ice-cream truck. I could hear Avan's footsteps behind me so I knew he was following me.

"Wait, go put Fido down first!" he yelled, but I waved him off.

"I already did" Lie, I left him where he is because he deserved it. I mean Avan should know by now that Fido and I have these fights. Besides, Fido will get down...eventually.

"No you didn't Ciara!" Avan caught up to me only because I stopped walking. Once he was next to me we continued on together. I decided to cut him off by belting out my favorite song, by this I really mean that I only know the chorus.

"I want Candy!" I sung out loud, not caring about the people around me. This was my favorite song because well, I mean come on! Who doesn't want candy?!

"I want Candy!" I shuffled my feet in a weird dance move. I could feel Avan becoming embarrassed next to me, probably sensing all the people staring at us.

"Ciara, you do realize what you are singing?"

"No but I want Candy!" grinning, I skipped around him. Ever so slowly, Avan began to snicker and then suddenly burst out laughing. I immediately stopped my singing and frowned, "What are you laughing at? I know my singing isn't the best but it's definitely not the worst!" I folded my arms and glared at Avan gasping for air.

"I-it's just Hahahah!" I patiently waited for Avan to finish his sentence but my patience was running out. Rolling my eyes, I kicked Avan in his shin.

"Son-of-a" he clutched his leg and hopped up and down. I gave him my best glare, when Avan straightened up, he chuckled once more but that didn't stop him from ginning.

"What?" I growled in annoyance.

"It's just that-" he coughed out another laugh "You do know about the song you have been singing?" I shook my head, my brows furrowed in confusion but my guard was up. Anything Avan was going to say know, would affect me in a way I'm most likely am not going to be happy.

"Kitty, sing the rest of the song" Avan smugly folded his arms across his chest.

Looking down, I kicked the ground shyly. "I don't know the rest of the song" I mumbled and Avan snorted, "No wonder"

"Well what is this all about?" I huffed.

"You do know that the song is about a girl, right?" I stared at Avan and then...I laughed. I waved my hand at him, "No the song is about candy, you know the candy you can eat" I spoke to him like he was a child.

"Ciara, the song was sung by some little boy to a girl he liked"

I snorted at his reply, "No it's not!" I yelled at him and then he pulled out the big guns.

"Google it"

I scoffed and then pulled out my phone and started to google the lyrics of the song, I started mumbling "I'll show him who's right, and then we'll see who cries in the end."

When I saw the lyrics my grin fell, "What?!" I screamed, startling people around me. I didn't have to look at Avan to know that he was grinning but he didn't understand that this song means so much to me.

All my life, even my childhood I have been singing that song thinking it was about candy when all along it was about a girl?! No wonder why the parents kept their daughters away from me and in middle school people used to laugh at me behind my back.

My whole mood went down, as I realised that everyone knew!

They knew and no one cared to tell me!

Wow, I was the laughing stock and I didn't even know why.

"I-I" I stuttered, how embarrassing! I couldn't stand here any longer, being in front Avan knowing that I was singing- oh man! I gotta get out of here!

Without a second thought, I made a run for it.

"Ciara!"

Nope, not turning around! I'll see Avan once I get over this major embarrassing moment. That is...if I ever get over it.

Avan POV

"Ciara?" 

I can't believe she left me!

Wait a minute....who's going to take me home? 

***

i must confess but I really thought that song was about candy...until i watched the music video...my dreams and hopesa have been crushed! the video is on the side for those who want their hopes crushed

Lol would you guys believe that i may or may not have had a similar incident to the one Ciara had... sucks not to know what you are saying hehe... it was reallyyyyy embarrassing, let's just say that i didnt speak to anyone after that day and avoided a certain person *starts to blush*

IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!!

anyway...nom nom nom nom!!! until the next update people *salutes and rides off into the sunset with my very own dragon!!!* i know, i know be jelly! XD

"A lizard doesnt count as a dragon" assistant slowly sips her tea.

"Stupid assistant, must fire her" i mumbled and put my pet lizard away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 14.4K 17
Vampires? Check. Werewolves? Check. Death prophecy to hang over your head? Double check. Seventeen year old Emma Hutchinson struggles to find her pla...
910K 36.3K 45
** #1 in Mortal ** 9/30/20 ** ** #3 in Fantasy ** 7/8/18 ** ** #6 in Highschool **10/14/18 ** ** #6 in Gods **6/21/20 ** What happens when your famil...
3.3K 182 14
Leila hates the cold. Every winter, she bundles herself up in multiple layers to fight the snowy weather, earning her the nickname Little Penguin due...
123K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...