The Billionaire's confession...

By rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 32 Situation.

16.4K 601 30
By rosavet

Mia's POV

I was relaxing at home. There was a knock on the door. I went down and opened the door. "Leo what a pleasant surprise." I hugged him.

" I returned from a business expedition today. Jasmine stayed home at our home cause she was tired. So how have you been? "

" I am good. And brother I have news for you." I took a deep breath and continued speaking.

" well, you know it. But I like to say it myself. I like James and I am going out with him." Please don't shout, please don't shout. I constantly repeated in my mind.

"Okay. It's good. Let's invite him for dinner." He said smiling. What? My mouth was open wide. I am in a dream surely. I pinched myself. No, it's not a dream.

" Close your mouth sweety otherwise flies will go in." He said laughing.

" Ok. I didn't hear what I just heard. You're ok with this?" I am shocked. Usually, he makes a big scene.

" Yeah, I am okay with this. I am tired and I am going to rest and Jasmine will be joining us at the dinner. " He went upstairs.

I was so happy that I jumped up and down first. I went to my bedroom and face timed James, "his angel." He smiled.

" James I have good news. I told my brother about us which he already knew but still, he replied calmly and said it was okay if we go out. First I thought that I am dreaming. He didn't turn into hulk as I thought also. He is calm about this. I am so happy right now you know. Sorry, I am babbling right. I should stop. Yeah, I should. "

He laughed, " I am glad to see you, happy angel. I told you it's alright. See there was nothing to worry about."

" Oh, another thing. My brother invites you for dinner tonight."

"Great I will see you then."

" Yeah. See you then bye. Take care."

" bye, angel." I lied on the bed again. Relaxing. The doorbell rang. Aaagghh who is it again? I went down and opened the door."Jasper, what are doing here? Weren't you out for a medical camp? "

" I came back today. I love to talk but is Leo around? I gotta talk with him."

"Yeah, he is in his room." He went to his room. I went back to my room. Ah back to relaxing. I closed my eyelids and just falling to sleep when the bell rang again. I went down angry and opened the door.

" Who the hell is there now?" I saw Ethane standing in front of me.

" Is this the way you treat your only dearest and coolest brother?" He made a hurt face. He is acting I know. But I felt bad.

" Sorry Ethane. I was just trying to get some sleep and I opened the door many times from morning."

" it's okay my baby sister. Give your brother a long time no see hug" I hugged him."I missed you Ethane"

" I missed you too baby sis." What is happening today? I generally don't see all of my brother's together like this. Somethings up I thought.

I went to the room again trying to sleep. In a few minutes, I fell asleep when the doorbell rang again. I woke up. I will not try to sleep anymore better than being disturbed by a random bell rang. I dragged my body downstairs and opened the door. It was Jenita and Jasmine. Janita came back from shopping.

"it's so nice to see you, Jasmine. How was your honeymoon? And did you like your new home?" Leo and Jasmine were living together in their new house. It's good and they will have privacy also.

" I am good. The honeymoon was great. I will tell you later about it." She blushed and continued " The new house is lovely. Now tell me how have you been? I heard about you and James. "

" Yeah. I am good. I like James and I like being with him. I hope Leo doesn't hassle him too much. You know him. I just want him to acknowledge him. James is a good person you know."

" I know he is a good person. The night When he bought you home high, from the party I knew that moment only that he is a nice guy."

" Between you and me..." I moved closer," I love him but I am not telling him that now. I will give some time to this relationship then I will tell him."

" Whatever you do I will support you dear just be careful that you're making the right decision. I don't wanna see you get hurt."

"Yes, Jasmine." I hugged her.

" and don't worry about Leo I am here and if he crosses the line I will straighten him out." I laughed.

I went to my room.
"Can I come in?" Ethane knocked. "sure," I said.

" Hey Ethane can I say you something?"

" sure." He replied.

"Then tell me why are all of you here. There is Something you all are not telling me. What's your motive?"

" well, Mia as I am very close to you than my brother's. I shouldn't be telling you this but I can't lie to you."

" Give it to me straight."

" well, Leo called us all together. I knew James was dating you and I am cool with it but the other two freak out when they got to know so, they invite him to dinner to get to know him. A get together." I knew what 'get together' means for my brother's, they will probably try to scare him first then, threaten him, lastly lure him. I hope James can cope with these crazy things.

" Thanks for telling me. If they cross the line then they are gonna get a piece of my mind."

" I am protective too for you baby sis but I won't interfere with your relationship. But if ever he makes you cry, he will be dead meat. I say this to you." He crusts his fist.

I hugged him," I will be an okay brother. I won't let my past get to me."

"Alright. Now you should get ready James will be coming any moment now." I smiled. " yeah and again thanks for telling me. "

I went to Jasmine. Her choice was good." Jasmine helps me choosing a dress for the evening. I am hopeless in picking up clothes myself." She smiled.

" Sure, dear." She went to my cupboard and choose a black cleavage cut dress for me it was sexy yet elegant.

" wear this. This dress is enough to irritate your brother's and get James to drool over you."

"Thanks, Jasmine." I got dressed. I twirl in front of the mirror. Hmm, it nice.

The doorbell rang and I went down to welcome him in.

He was in a black suit. He was looking dashing and handsome I must say. The Greek God is glowing his glory. He gave a sexy smile.

" Hi, James. You look dashing." I hugged him.

He touched my face," Angel. I need to be at my best today and you making it extremely hard for me. I feel like taking that dress off from you right now." He kissed me after saying that.

"Hmm hmm. " we broke the kiss and turned around. I saw Leo standing in front of me. Why do I always end up getting myself embarrassed? I was blushing hard.

Leo came to us and looked at James, "Hello James nice to see you again. Dinners ready. Join us in the dining hall." He said smiling. His calm face is scaring me more. I hope James can handle this.

"Certainly." James smiling. We both made our way to the dining table. I saw everyone was already seated. I sat beside James.

_______________________________________

Hi guys how are you all?

This note is for all those people who read my story and support it. They vote and comment on my story. When you guys vote and comment I feel very happy. Thank you guys for making my book successful. I hope you like the story and enjoying it.

Here is a question for you all.

Would you like a little Q and A for James and Mia. A little interview? Share your views and please comment. If you all like their interview.
Thank you again, guys. :)

Vote, comment and follow me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
18.9M 666K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
724K 22.6K 42
ᗯᕼᗩT'Տ ᗰᗴᗩᑎT TO ᗷᗴ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYՏ ᖴIᑎᗪՏ IT'Տ ᗯᗩY. Mature themes and strong usage of language Rank #2 Mature ( 02.11.2020) #2 Billionaire ( 06.1.2021 ) #1 o...
84.5K 1.9K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...