The Most Cliché Book On Wattp...

By Happyhungryhippos

Mary-Sue is just your normal girl. She wears messy buns and baggy sweatshirts, and is bullied because of her... More

Chapter One: Trippin' over the Bad-Boy
Chapter Two: Harry STYLES?!
Chapter Three: My love(s) :)
Chapter Four: Tutor
Chapter Five: Slumber Party!!
Chapter Six: Love me some hunks
Epilogue

Not an Update

2.2K 88 12
By Happyhungryhippos

(If you've got my other book in your library and this seems familiar, I copied and pasted this from my other book xD)

Hey guys!

Ok, I know I haven't updated in like, forever...months, even. But I'm here to say I probably won't be updating for a little while.

This doesn't mean I'm quitting Wattpad, because I'm not. It just means I won't be updating that often.

Recently, whenever I told myself, "I need to update my stories on Wattpad", I just couldn't get the energy to do it. It turns out this is a symptom of the depression I was diagnosed with a while a go. Even making myself write this chapter took ages, but now I'm forcing myself because I want to let all my lovely readers to know why I haven't updated in ages.

This doesn't mean this book is finished, or that I'll never update again, it just means I won't do daily updates.

So I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone--this isn't the end. I will update some time this month--I promise.

Thanks. xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 21K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
76K 987 19
Maria moves to New Jersey where her brother Mattia lives when she catches feelings for his best friend *done*
486 54 15
[Offering First Two Chapters Feedback FREE] Are you a new writer or a small writer? Or maybe you've tried a new genre, and you want to improve? But w...
140K 2.2K 11
Hermione finds Ron cheating on her and decides to change her look and everything about herself. She doesn't break up with Ron though, she wants him t...