Save Me ~ A Jelsa Fanfic

depressed_freckles

Elsa is a teenage girl who lives with her drug addicted mother and sluty rich father. Everyday is a constant... Еще

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Epilouge
Authors note
A/N

5

2.4K 41 19
depressed_freckles

E L S A

I took a giant breath in an attempt to calm myself down.

My dad knew I left. Now he knows where I am. Oh gosh what am I going to do? I can't tell Jack. He doesn't deserve to be punished too.

I locked the window and climbed away. I couldn't handle looking at him.

I put my diary away in a safe place. Jack was sitting on his bed looking at his phone, ready for bed.

I grabbed a pillow off his bed and a blanket from his closet. I set the two on the floor to make a crappy bed.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked, smirking a little.

"I'm going to bed." I stated simply.

Jack laughed a little and got up. He walked over to me and picked me up.

"Hey! What are you doing!" I screamed.

"Haha relax. And you are not sleeping on the floor. You are going to sleep with me."

Jack laid me down on his bed and slid in beside me. We laid there, facing each other. I was intently staring into Jack's eyes, not realizing him leaning in.

Once Jack's lips were on mine, I instantly snapped back to reality and moved my lips in sync with his.

The kiss was passionate, yet gentle. Jack's touch made me forget about what was going on. He was just perfect in every way.

We finally pulled apart to catch our breath.

"Goodnight Elsa." Jack said kissing my forehead.

"Night."

Jack pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me. I felt protected in a way, like everything was going to be okay.

And with that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

•{skip to Monday}•

Today was Monday and I had to go back to school.

I was super nervous and didn't want to leave the house.

"Elsa! Almost ready?" Jack shouted from downstairs.

"Yea. Give me a minute!" I shouted back.

I looked at myself one last time. I decided to wear a red sweatshirt and white jeans with black vans. I had my hair in a sloppy braid and some makeup on to cover the remaining wounds on my face.

I walked out of the room and downstairs, meeting Jack at the front door.

He had my school bag and binder and a bottle of water with a small container of assorted fruits.

I grabbed all the items and thanked him.

"Ready?" Jack asked.

I nodded and faked a small smile. The truth was, I was terrified.

Jack was going to have me meet his friends today.

I followed Jack out the door and his little sister, Lucy, came running behind me, along with Anna.

"Wait for me JJ!" Lucy called in her adorable 6 year old voice. I met Lucy yesterday and we bonded immediately. Jack always takes her to school every morning.

"Alright slow poke!" Jack laughed and waited for everyone to hop in the car.

Once we were all safely buckled, Jack turned the car on and drove towards Lucy's school.

It didn't take but 5 minutes to get there.

"Bye JJ! See you after school!"

"Bye Lucy!" We all shouted at the same time.

Jack drove off and headed to our school. When I saw the building come into view, I started to panic.

Jack noticed and reached over and grabbed my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Jack parked his car and we all got out.

"Bye Elsa. I'm going to find Kristoff!" Anna said already skipping away.

Both Jack and I laughed at the giggly girl.

We walked towards the school entrance, my anxiety building up with each step I take. Jack turns to me and gives me a small smile, reassuring me that everything is okay.

Jack takes me inside the building and walks towards a group of people.

"Hey guys!" Jack said. They all waved back, not noticing me standing behind him like an idiot.

"This is Elsa." Jack says pulling me beside him. "Elsa, this is Hiccup and Flynn."

I waved shyly and they waved back.

"How was your weekend Jack?" The shorter one with glasses, Hiccup I presumed, asked.

"It was eventful. What about you?"

"It was chill. (Chill??? Really??) Merida and I spent most of it together."

The three boys continued on with their conversation, me completely forgotten.

The bell rang and I started heading to class, leaving Jack to continue talking. Someone grabbed my arm and I stopped walking.

"Hey, why did you walk off?" Jack asked.

"Um, the bell rang. I don't like being late to class and you were taking. I didn't want to pull you away from your friends."

"Okay. Sorry. Come on." Jack said grabbing my hand and pulled me towards the classroom.

We walked in and I sat in my normal seat in the back of the class. Jack sat beside me.

"You don't have to sit by me you know. You have your friends." I said, guilty for him sitting near me.

"Are you kidding? I want to sit by you. I can sit with my friends at lunch." Jack said, smirking and kissing me on the cheek, causing me to blush.

A couple girls came over, giving me weird looks.

"Hey Jack!" One of them said.

"Oh, hi." Jack said, not giving any attention to them.

"Jack, you should sit with us. Not this pathetic and partially mute girl." Another girl said. I looked down at my notebook, hiding my eyes that were tearing up.

"Um, no thanks. I would rather sit with my girlfriend. She is much nicer than you."

I looked up at Jack surprised. He smirked at me and the girls walked away, scoffing at his response.

"Like I said, I want to sit by you." He said with the cute smile of his.

The rest of the day went as normal. It was finally lunch time and I sat in my usual spot outside under a tree.

Jack was with me all day and I somehow managed to get separated from him on our way to lunch.

He managed to find me however because he came and sat beside me.

"Why don't you come sit with me today?" He asked.

"I like it here." I replied shaking my head.

"Alright. Then we will just come sit with you!" Jack exclaimed.

"We?" I asked after Jack was already gone. I sighed and pulled out my book. Jack came back a minute later with Flynn and Hiccup, and two other girls I've never seen before.

"Elsa, this is Merida and Rapunzel." Jack said.

"Hi!" Both girls said in unison. One had long flowey blonde hair and the other had curly red hair and a Scottish accent.

The two girls started talking to me and I got to know them really well in the amount of time we had. Anna and her boyfriend Kristof showed up 15 minutes later. Anna sat with me and Kristof sat with Jack.

After a while Jack poked me and motioned for me to come closer.

"Have you eaten any of the fruit I packed you?" Jack asked, worry in his hushed tone.

I nodded and plastered a fake smile on my face. I didn't want to tell him I hadn't eaten any.

He smiled and turned back to his friends, as I did to my new ones.

"So Elsa, why don't you hang out with your sister at lunch? We would have been good friends already!" Punz asked.

"Oh, uh, I don't really know. I like to give her, her own space I g-guess."

"Well we would love for you to hang out with us all the time!" Anna basically screamed in my ear. She always wanted me to sit with her at lunch but I would always refuse.

I smiled at the fact that these girls were so accepting.

The bell rang and we all went to class. The last part of school went by smoothly and the final bell rang and I gathered all my stuff together and walked out of class. I was almost to my locker when someone tugged on my arm causing me to trip and drop my bag, the contents luckily not spilling everywhere.

I bent down to pick up my bag and turned around to see who caused it to fall in the first place. I ended up face to face with the girls from this morning.

"Hey bitch." The leader of the pack, Melissa said, smirking.

I just stood and stared at the floor, too scared to look at her.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" Melissa said, pulling my hair to move my face closer to hers.

"I want to have a little... chat with you." She said, dragging me towards the girls bathroom.

I've never bothered them before. So why are they doing this to me now?

Once we were in the bathroom, I was thrown against the wall, my head hitting it in the process.

I winced from the pain.

"Now, listen here you slut." Melissa said.

"I know you precious little secret..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really like this chapter.

Anyways, make sure to comment on anything you notice needs a fix or you just really enjoy. I'll try to write more as soon as I can.

2 more weeks till schools out!!! I'll try to write a bunch over the summer. Comments help me know you guys want more, so I would love some.

I hope you enjoyed it!

~Kait<3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

35.9K 653 25
Elsa is a normal girl that is transferred in another school with her sister. She's nice innocent beautiful shy and lovable.Then Jack Frost comes alo...
62.2K 634 45
Elsa is the daughter of a mafia leader, everyone was afraid of her and god help the one who disrespect her. She's fearless, heartless, controlling, q...
20.1K 636 37
Astrid is a typical high school girl who often arrives late in class, doze off to sleep during maths, and cry her brain cells to go home and just sta...
39.9K 915 26
Elsa Winters is a normal 21 year old. She has a job at the biggest company in the world, a house, nothing is wrong, except one tiny little thing, she...