My Stalkers Obsession

By LokisBabydollBride

Isabella meets someone online. He is sweet funny, and seems to care about her. But she is worried. He maybe c... More

My Stalkers Obsession
note
meeting Adam
Remember
I love you
What are you?
kitten
Adams plan
Bloody Needles
Epilogue

The End.... Or Is It?

13.3K 330 1
By LokisBabydollBride

Adam got up. And looked out the window. He grunted. "Annoying pest. Don't worry love. They won't take you away from me." He said. I could move a little now. The phone rang. Adam answered it.

(Adam's P.O.V)

I answered the phone. "Hello?" "This is officer Geoffrey of the Winchester Police Department. Let the kids go ans we'll let you live. If not then we'll have to come in." I heard. It made me laugh. "I'm not giving my Bella up." I growled.

I saw Bella trying to move, so I sat beside her, and caressed her hair. So silky smooth. "Do you want her to get hurt?" I growled at the thought, making her whimper. "Never." I spat. "Then let her go. Her and her friends. Their just kids. With family. Just give yourself up. You can't escape." All of a sudden Bella is pulled off the bed.

I looked. It was that runt. Kyle. He was glaring. I glared back. "Prepare a body bag." I said before hanging up. I snarled at him. My fangs glicened. Bella was limp. I knew she was still trying to gain control of her body.

"Give it up Adam." Kyle said.

(Bella 's P.O.V)

"Run." I said. Kyle ran, and before Adam could get a grip on what we was doing, Kyle had shut the door and locked it. He helped me down the stairs. "Aj and Amy are fine. Upstairs in the attic." I nodded. I hugged him. Then quickly turned him. Then I felt the pain. "Bella!" I heard.

(Kyle's P.O.V)

She turn us around. I looked up to late to see Adam slice her back. "Bella!" I cried when she crumbled. Adam stood there shocked. "No!" He grabbed her from my arms. I stood up. I saw him go to the front door.

(Adam's P.O.V)

I can't believe she purposely put herself in harm's way to protect that useless runt. I had her in my arms. And went outside. I put her on the ground. Th err n I got on the ground. My eyes teared up as I looked at my love lying there bleeding out. They cuffed me. And the paramedics took her. "She's alive! But fading fast!" I looked at them take me away. "I'll be back for her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 14.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
2.8K 81 12
Perth, Australia Loneliness could drive people crazy as a matter of fact. That described Kimberly McGrath at best, Since she found herself in love wi...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
760K 78K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...