Just Trust Me

By KCUndercoveraf

Charlotte doesn't know if she can ever trust Henry again. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

571 25 5
By KCUndercoveraf

Suddenly Henry's expression was no longer blank. It was an expression full of shock, horror, and guilt. He immediately stopped hurting me, and pulled out of me.
"WHAT THE FUCK." Henry yelled, getting off of me, sitting up on the bed.
"I destroyed you Charlotte. I'm sorry. What the fuck is wrong with me? I deserve to die." He started sobbing frantically.
I was crying too. I could hardly speak.
"It... wasn't you Henry. He hypnotized you." I say as I'm getting dressed.
"I would never hurt you.. but I did. I can't live with this." Henry's face was almost red from crying.
"It's okay." I lie, tears streaming down my face.
"No, it's not okay. I need to turn myself in. And get you to a hospital."
"It's not your fault. It's Dr. Minyak's. I'm okay."
"No, you're not okay." Henry reaches for his phone and calls 911.
"I'm in... Junk N' Stuff. Someone is hurt." Henry can barely talk. He then hangs up the phone.
"Can you.. walk?" Henry stutters.
"I think so," I stand up and feel excruciating pain. We both walk to the elevator and go up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 14.1K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
266K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
1.3M 69.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
757K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...