'Cause Everytime We Touch {A...

By MJloveReese

A Michael Jackson Fan fiction. What happens when Michael's spirit comes down from the heavens and invades its... More

Prologue
Church! (part1)
The Easter Hunt (part2)
Bonding (part3)
Disguise Is The Limit (part4)
Sleeping with a Jackson
Act like nothing happened
Excuses
oh..
Author's Note
Someone's mad..
Confused
Candy
Help
Fluff
Jealous
Hi
Who tf Is This Hoe?
Silence
Series 2

8-29-13

546 27 4
By MJloveReese

Hey guys. This isn't a chapter, but I am dedicating this one part to Michael. Today he would have been 55.. God, I miss him.

Mostly, because he was the reason I never felt alone, the reason I never committed suicide, and the reason I actually felt love in my life. I know that I never knew him or even met him, but when a man with a heart so big that it could wrap every neglected person in warmth, showed up on this earth. Well, I knew he was an angel. So, Michael, happy birthday Applehead! I dearly miss you and I don't wish for you to come back. I want you to stay in heaven, so you can have no worries. Have fun with the angels and if you see my baby brother, tell him that I said hello and that I miss him. 

Yours Truly,

                         Sharice C. Fulton xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 18 16
The story about a teenager who looses someone very close to him, struggling with the events that happened that night and things in his past. Struggli...
368 12 12
Set in 1997, fourteen yearold Nikki befriends singer and songwriter Michael Jackson as the two become great friends they discover a strange lifeform...
10.3K 218 30
A girl who finds Michael's ghost and wants to help him BUT when they get into a lot of trouble with Michael's past and present could this mean the en...
44.5K 1.5K 34
what will happen when world super star and a girl get arranged married to each other but they have a big age gap please don't read it if you are unco...