Until I Met You

By emmaroseszalai

For Jessalyn and her mom, moving to the small town of Avondale, California seemed like the perfect decision;... More

1: Until I Met You
2: Until I Met You
3: Until I Met You
4: Until I Met You
5: Until I Met You
6: Until I Met You
7: Until I Met You
8: Until I Met You
9: Until I Met You
10: Until I Met You
11: Until I Met You
12: Until I Met You
13: Until I Met You
14: Until I Met You
15: Until I Met You
16: Until I Met You
17: Until I Met You
18: Until I Met You
19: Until I Met You
20: Until I Met You
21: Until I Met You
22: Until I Met You
23: Until I Met You
24: Until I Met You
25: Until I Met You
26: Until I Met You
27: Until I Met You
28: Until I Met You
29: Until I Met You
30: Until I Met You
31: Until I Met You
32: Until I Met You
33: Until I Met You
Epilogue: Until I Met You

Update From The Author

168K 3.4K 238
By emmaroseszalai

Hey everyone! It's been over two and a half years since this story was marked as complete, and I just want to thank everyone who continues to give this story love. It is unbelievable how many of you still read/re-read this, and I love to see you all so excited for my writing!

If you would like to find me on social media: my twitter is emmarosewattpad and my ask is sapphirewinx (both links can be found on my profile!)

Another reason I'm writing this is to tell you all that my writing has improved immensely since this story. I was 16 when I wrote the majority of this novel, and I am now 19, going on 20. I've written other stories, and while this is my most-loved by you all, I don't see myself coming back and editing it any time soon.

However, I have recently finished another love story on this website, called Behind The Scenes, and I have taken the next step with that novel - I AM ATTEMPTING TO GET IT PUBLISHED!

I have uploaded the edited manuscript (slightly different than the one here on Wattpad) to Swoon Reads, and the site gives readers the chance to help the staff choose their next published novels that will hit book stores under the imprint of Feiwel and Friends (Macmillan Publishing).

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT ME ON THIS JOURNEY... THE LINK TO THE NOVEL ON SWOON READS IS ON MY PROFILE, AND I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU AT LEAST GOING OVER THERE AND GIVING IT A RATE!

I love you all, and thank you for the continued support and love as I continue writing <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 2.5K 31
'𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘." 🥀 18 year old Elyria Bennett gets kept behind a year in school due to failing her...
35.6K 1.1K 39
When young Abby Grey transfers to Washington High School, she wanted to lay low. Work on her studies and try and pass with good grades. That was unti...
2.1K 7 54
High school girl from Kansas named Jess meets Colby and he asked her to move to L.A. and some shit happens in L.A. that will question there relations...
46.7K 7.1K 35
[WATTYS 2021 SHORTLIST] With only one month left to live, an eighteen-year-old is forced to attend high school and enjoy new experiences: parties, fu...