Odd!

By KTMkevin8754

What happens when Odd is captured by the Scipizoa instead of William in the episode Final Round. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

937 23 6
By KTMkevin8754

I don't own Code Lyoko or the characters I just made up the alternative story

Ulrich exited the gym followed by his father. He looked back and watched as Odd did his trick in the air before sitting back down with Sam.

"Hey, where's Ulrich?" Odd asked getting closer to Sam.

"I don't know..." Sam lied. She thought of what Ulrich had told her. But she wanted to be with Odd. Even if it was just for a day.

"Really? He didn't say anything?" Odd asked, obviously confused. Ulrich wasn't like that.

Sam thought for a moment. "Yeah, he just left..." She turned her head.

Odd stared at her for a second. He looked around and saw the principal. "Ulrich..." He turned to Sam again. "What did he tell you?"

Sam froze. "No-nothing..." She whispered.

"Sam, just tell me< it could be important." He kneeled in front of her. "Where is he?"

She shook her head. "I don't know..."

Odd turned her to face him. He kissed her lightly.

"his father picked him up... He told me to tell you to go 'you know where'..."  She blushed.

"Thanks." Odd ran out of the gym right before Jim had called his name.

Sam watched in disappointment. She thought it would have been better if she hadn't told him.

At the factory, Aelita and William were arguing about going to Lyoko without the others or not.

"For the last time, William, this isn't a game. And the two of us is not enough to protect Lyoko. And we nee Jeremy to guide us." Aelita said.

William stared at the screen "Well it's not better just sitting here."

Aelita glared at him. She dialed Jeremy's number.

"Hello...?" Jeremy answered.

"Jeremy, William insists on going to Lyoko, should we?" Aelita said quickly.

"Well the others have taken along time..." Jeremy replied.

"But we need-" Aelita was interrupted by William who yelled into the microphone, "Going to Lyoko is better than sitting here!"

"William's right, Aelita. Just go. I'll be there as soon as possible." Jeremy said then hung up.

"You heard the man." William said grinning.

Aelita shook her head slightly. She typed in a code. A small square popped up on the screen.

"We have just a few seconds to get to the scanners." She jumped out of the chair. "Come on."

"Yes!" William followed her.

Just as she was about to touch the button to the elevator, it opened.

"Ready to go?" Odd stood in it, his hands on the back of his head.

"Odd!" Aelita yelled relived.

She and William entered the elevator.

Odd pushed the button to go down. The door closed. Within seconds it opened again it the scanner room. The three friends each entered in a scanner. They all were virtualized in Sector 5.

William Took a second to examine himself. He smirked as he noticed his blade. "Wow, some classy gear." He turned to Odd and Aelita. "And you guys, no weapon? Do you fight with your bare hands? What are your superpowers?"

Aelita glared at him . Odd just looked around, waiting for the opening.

"Let me remind you that this isn't a game. We have an important mission to accomplish." Odd said not acting like himself, he just wanted to get back to Sam.

"Okay, okay. Sorry." William said nodding. "So.. where are the monsters?"

A small hallway appeared in front of Aelita. "Follow me. We only have a few minutes to trip a key lever that gets us into the chamber of Lyoko." Aelita explained then began running toward the hallway.

Odd followed.

"Killer, this is ten times better than galactic battle!" William yelled. He followed the next room. "It's a movie set. Wow!" William said as he walked slowly into the large blue room.

Both Odd and Aelita shook their heads.

"The key!" Aelita yelled pointing straight across the room. "It's over there!"

William followed her finger. "I'm on it !" He began to dash toward it>

"And he says he doesn't like to steal the show." Odd joked. He ran toward William and pulled him back before parts of the floor rose.

A few Creepers appeared.

"What's that noise I hear?" William said looking around.

"Creepers." Odd whispered. He let go of William an ran towards them. "Laser Arrow!" Two arrows flew right at the creepers' heads.

William stared at him. "Let me try!" He picked up his over sized blade and ran towards the creepers and Odd. He spun around three times killing three creepers. "I love this!"

"Princess, take care of the key!" Odd yelled.

Aelita looked at him then at William. She nodded and headed towards the key. She dodged a few lasers. She then jumped on blocks ,that had started to rise out of the floor, and hit the key. "It's okay! Guys get over here!" She yelled.

William killed two more creepers and turned to her. "Just a few more..."

Odd knocked William off his feet by kicking him. He looked down at him and said, "Stop playing around. This isn't a game!"

"Aelita?" A voice echoed around the large room. "Where are Ulrich and Yumi?" It was Jeremy.

"I don't know..." Aelita replied.

"William! That's enough! Get to the chamber!" Jeremy yelled annoyed.

William looked up at Odd. "I'm just trying to kill these monsters." He grabbed Odd's leg and pulled it, making Odd fall flat on his back.

"Ow!" Odd whined. He sat up and glared at William. "You're treating this like a game!"

"No I'm not!" William yelled.

"Guys, quit it!" Aelita yelled from a distance.

The room began to change, creating a wall between her and the two boys.

"NO!" "Aelita!" Odd yelled.

"See what you did?" William said standing up.

"You're the one who was fooling around. That's my job!" Odd jumped to his feet.

"Well-" William stopped as he spotted a monster that looked like a jellyfish. "what is that?"

"Scyphozoa!" Both Odd and Jeremy yelled!

The Scyphozoa's tentacles reached for William.

"Get away from it guys!" Jeremy yelled

William didn't move "I'm not afraid to fight this thing!" He gripped his blades but the Scyphozoa knocked it out of his hands. "Oh.." The tentacles headed toward William but Odd pushed William out of the way. The Scyphozoa Instead grabbed hold of Odd. It began to drain his memory.

"OH MY GOD! ODD!" Jeremy yelled making William and Aelita clap their hands over their ears.

William grabbed his blade and turned to the Scyphozoa but before he could fight, it had disappeared. Odd was on the ground.

"Odd?" William walk toward him. "You okay?"

Odd made a weird noise between a laugh and a roar. He turned to William. His eyes had been replaced by XANA's symbol. A small orb appeared over Odd's fist. He pointed it at William and shot a large laser arrow at him.

"William!" Jeremy yelled. The walls separating Odd and Aelita moved back to where they were. Now Aelita and Odd were face-to-face.

"Aelita! XANA's controlling him! Get away from him!" Jeremy yelled desperately.

Aelita turned to run but Odd had shot her straight in the back. She fell and slowly disappeared. Odd roared.

At that very moment the elevator doors opened. Yumi, Ulrich, and William stood in it.

"I'm going to kill Odd." William muttered under his breath.

Ulrich and Yumi exchanged looks.

"head toward the scanner room, I'll explain everything once you're in Sector 5." Jeremy said.

Ulrich and Yumi nodded.

William exited the elevator and walked toward the screen. "who does Odd think he is?"

"It's not Odd. XANA is controlling him." Jeremy said. "Okay... Transfer, Yumi. Transfer, Ulrich. Scanner, Ulrich. Scanner, Yumi. Virtualization."

The two appeared in Sector 5

"Okay, we're here. What's going on?" Ulrich demanded.

"XANA has taken control of Odd and - OH! NO! He's launched an attack on the core of Lyoko! Head toward the Chamber! And fast!" Jeremy yelled.

Aelita walked into the computer room. "We can't lose Lyoko. I'll never see my father again."

William turned to her. "What?"

"I'll explain later. She told him as she walked toward Jeremy. She stared at the screen to see what was going on.

Odd and around forty  Creepers stood on a block around the core of Lyoko.

"FIRE!." Odd yelled in a voice that was not his own. The creepers all fired at ocean, destroying the first shield layer.

Jeremy's sweat dropped.

Ulrich and Yumi reached the Chamber.

"Finally." Jeremy sighed.

"ODD!" Ulrich yelled.

Odd looked down. he jumped as few more Creepers fired and the second Shield. He landed in front of Yumi. Ulrich had take the liberty of running toward the Creepers.

Odd looked at him then at Yumi. "Die." He whispered. His claws became larger than before. He charged at Yumi and stabbed her right in the chest. Yumi had not even touched her fans. She was devitalized. Odd quickly headed toward Ulrich. He was on all fours, running as fast as he could. An arrow went flying toward Ulrich just as he was about to attack a Creeper.

"Ulrich!" Jeremy yelled. "Watch-!"

Ulrich had been hit in his back, just like Aelita. Before he turned to his cat-like friend. "You were the first one in Lyoko, and the first one to die..." he disappeared.

Odd frowned slightly but climbed up where he was before he was rudely interrupted. The Creepers had destroyed the second layer.

"No... Dad..." Aelita cried.

A window popped up on Jeremy's screen.

"Is that the program I was working on a while age?" Aelita asked.

"Yes! I did it! I FOUND FRANZ HOPPER!" He yelled. But he couldn't smile, for he had no more time left.

Odd floated toward the small sphere in the center of the room. He was glowing. He buried his large claws into Lyoko's core. Electricity covered his body. He screamed. Aelita swore she saw a tear escaped Odd's eye.

"NO!" Jeremy slammed both his fists on the keyboard.

The elevator doors opend one last time. Ulrich and Yumi came running. All the windows on the screen closed. The hologram of Sector 5 disappeared.

"I couldn't rematerialize Franz Hopper. I didn't have enough time." Jeremy said sadly.

"We've lost everything." Aelita cried.

"Odd as well." Jeremy added, bowing his head.

The five friends stared at the screen sadly. It was over.

A small figure appeared in the middle of Lyoko's darkness. It was Odd. His outfit was now black, and red and his hair now had a red dot in the middle instead of a purple. His markings on his face where no longer purple but dark red. His vest was black and so were his pants. His undershirt was red with black stripes. His shoes were a crimson color. And his gloves were black and red paws. His right glove had red lighting on it while his left one had a series of numbers on it. The symbol of XANA was on has forehead and chest.

Odd's eyes slowly opened. His expression was emotionless though you could still tell he was sad. He narrowed his eyes. "XANA..." He whispered.

Thanks for reading its my first so please no mean reviews. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 35.4K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
32.3K 670 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
80.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
26K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...