My One True Soulmate (bxb)

By vannasav14

Everyone is destined to find their soulmate at some point or another. It's usually one of the most happiest... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

149 4 3
By vannasav14

Here's a few of the extra characters that have showed up in my previous chapters(this is my idea of them anyways)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope. Nope nope nope-ity nope.

That did not just happen. It can't happen, I refuse to accept this crappy fate of mine! I know, I'm being in denial right now. And I'll stay in denial for however long I FRICKING WANT TO BE! Can you blame me? My soulmate is a jerky man-whore who makes my life miserable. This doesn't make any sense!

You know what? I blame Erica for this. She's the one that joked about it and said that we should, as she put it, "just stop being idiots and kiss already."  Now it might actually happen.

  Wait a minute! What am I saying?! There is no way in hell that I'd ever kiss Jessie. I don't want anything to do with that asshole.

"This is so stupid!" I shout, gaining the stunned attention of a few kids on the other side of the road. Oops, I really need to learn to stop yelling my thoughts out loud, especially when theirs people around. I start to walk a little faster, hoping to get home quickly so I can curl up in a ball and die.

I run up the stairs leading into my house and burst through the door. Instead of heading straight for my room like I had planned, I was attacked by two little four year old girls, one of them being my sister Abigail, and the other is her best friend Sophia.

I can't tell you whether or not they're both actually demons yet, but just know that they do lure people in with their cuteness and then go for the kill when you least expect it.

"Ah! Ok ok ok! Get off of me you demon children!" Sophie had jumped onto my back and Abby was wrapped around my legs, both of them giggling at my struggle.

"Danny can you play with us?!" Sophie screams in my ear. "You can be the prince and we'll be the pretty princesses!" She cries out joyfully. Great, they're trying to get me to play dress up with them. I glance down to see Abby staring up at me with her big, beautiful, dark blue eyes, fluttering her eyelashes innocently at me. Dang it! Why does she have to be so cute?

"Alright fine. I'll be your prince." I sigh in defeat. These two always manage to break me down.

"Yay! Come on, let's go!" Sophie jumps off my back and her and Abby grab my hands, dragging me towards the backyard.

"Wait right here." Abby orders me before she and Sophie run back inside.

Oh great. This is all probably a big setup and those two devil spawn are gonna leave me here to rot.

I wait around for a couple minutes and soon enough, both girls come running back out wearing sparkly dresses and tiaras. Abby runs over to me and places a crown on top of my head.

And so, for the last half hour, I've been running around the backyard while saving those two from imaginary dragons and other bad guys.

"Aww! How cute!" I hear a female voice from behind me. I turn to see my aunt Avery laughing while holding a video camera.

"Gee thanks. You know it's nice of you to finally show up. What, did you see me get home an then decided to send these two out to get me while you hide and take videos?" I ask irritably.

"Yup, I sure did!" She admits, still smiling."I got some good photos to. Wanna see?" She asks holding the camera in front of me. I just stare at her, giving my 'what the hell' look. She just laughs it off.

"So how was school?" School, right. I don't feel ready to tell her—or anyone—about what happened.

"It was alright. I actually might try out for the soccer team." Hearing this, her eyes sparkle with excitement.

"Really?! That's great, you're awesome at soccer!" As you can see my aunt gets really excited about these kinds of things.

"Thanks aunt Avery. I'm gonna go now so you can deal with those," I motion at Abby and Sophie,"demons. Adiós." I salute her and walk back inside.

I walk into my bedroom and flop onto my bed. My phone buzzes in my back pocket and I see that Erica texted me.

What do you want?- D

No need to be rude sweet-cheeks, just wanted to know what's up- E

Whyyyyy- D

You just left school. You usually meet up with me at the end of the day 😞- E

Shit that's right. I completely forgot.

Sorry baby-cakes, I had some things on my mind. Why don't I take you out for ice cream to make it up to you- D

Do you really think you can buy my forgiveness with ice cream?- E

Yes, I do- D

Well you sir r absolutely right!- E

Great, I'll see ya in 10 minutes- D

I put my phone in my pocket, grab my wallet and head out.

"Where ya going sweetheart?" Avery asks as I'm about to leave.

"I'm getting apology ice cream for Erica."

"Oh, well tell her I said hi." I give a nod of understanding and leave. Erica lives pretty close and the ice cream shop is just a block away from her house. I arrive at her house about 10 minutes later like I said and I see her waiting on her porch swing.

"Hey!" I call out to her. She looks up and bolts out of her spot,running at me.

"Danny you came for me!" Erica yells as she jumps into my arms. Holy crap! This crazy chick is trying to knock me over. She's like 3 inches taller than me yet she decides to jump on me all the time.

"Let's go Erica! To the ice cream!" I point triumphantly towards the direction of the ice cream shop.

"Yay! Gimme a piggyback ride!" Erica exclaims. I look at her confused for a second but I just brush it off.

"Yeah sure, whatever." I lean down so she can climb on my back. I see her smile as she gets on and she laughs when I lift her up. Strange, she's taller than me yet still very light. I walk us on to the ice cream shop and the whole time we just make jokes at each other like always.

"We have arrived m'lady. Now get off me." Erica just laughs and hops down from my back.  We enter the shop and Erica's eyes light up. She's such a child sometimes, getting excited over little things.

We get our ice cream, Erica got a cone with one scoop of mint chocolate chip and one scoop of coffee flavored ice cream, and I got one with strawberry and birthday cake ice cream. We find a seat in the corner and that's when Erica starts firing questions at me while eating her cone.

"So what happened?" She stares me down as she licks her ice cream. Creepy.

"Nothing happened really. Coach just held me back for a minute after gym to ask me to join the soccer team so I was thinking about that." I explain to her, keeping a straight face. I seem to be using this excuse a lot today.

"Yeah right! I know for a fact that you did not think oh so much about soccer that you forgot about me. I am you BEST FRIEND damnit. You couldn't forget me even if you tried sweetheart! Now tell me the truth Daniel Owen Peterson!" She rants angrily.

She used my full freaking name!

"Fine! You're right that wasn't the truth!" I break to easily, pathetic. "But that doesn't mean I want to tell you! Not...not...here anyways." I sigh in defeat. She looks at me thoughtfully before standing up.

"Let's go. We'll talk at my house." She holds her empty hand out for me and I take it after a moment of hesitation. We walk back in silence as we finish our cones. Once we get to her house we go inside and straight to her bedroom.

  Now first, let me tell you that Erica's house is HUGE. It's just a few sq.ft shy of being at least a mini-mansion.  There's a big ass game room with super soft couches and a large flat screen tv with Xbox, Wii, PlayStation, and even a karaoke machine. That's why I usually hang out here and me and Erica just run around like idiots.

I sit on the edge of her king sized bed and wait for her to start talking.

"So, tell me what's on your mind." She asks in a professional tone of voice.  Damnit. I guess I'm really telling her then. I take a deep breath.

"Well, to begin with, I found my soulmate—"

"YOU WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me sooner? Who is she? Do I know her? Is she nice or is she one of those annoying whores? Tell me!!!" She screams, cutting me off mid-sentence. All I can do for a second is blankly stare at her as she fires questions at me.

"I was getting to that, before you interrupted me! Now just listen and let me tell you what happened, without any interruptions until the end." I breath again and delve into my story. "I wasn't lying when I said that Coach Jones wanted me to try out for soccer. He really did and I'm considering doing it. But anyways, after that happened I was changing in the locker room and everyone else had already left by then. Someone walked in there, but I wasn't really paying attention to them at first, and then I was pushed up against the lockers and...it just...happened." I stop talking to let Erica process this. It stayed silent for about a minute.

"Your soulmate is a guy?!" Erica jumps up and laughs giddily while clapping her hands.

"Why the hell are you so happy about that?!" I yell at her. She stops laughing and smiles at me.

"This is great! I always knew you'd be with a guy!Oh my gosh that's so cute! Wait a minute, who is it?" She stops fangirling and finally asks the dreaded question.

"Fuck. Ok, um...mysoulmateisJessieRyder." I rush it all out in one breath.

"Wait what?"

"FUCKING HELL! MY SOULMATE IS JESSIE RYDER!" I yell. And I shit you not. Her jaw hit the floor and eyes almost popped out of her head.

"No fucking way!!! Jessie is your soulmate?! Oh my gosh!!" She starts dying of laughter and is rolling around on her bed.

"It's not funny Erica! This is terrible! I don't like Jessie at all and I'm NOT GAY!"

"Sure, sure. Tell that to your soulmate." She raises her eyebrows up at me and I can't help but slightly agree with her. What does this mean? I never considered myself to be in any way attracted to other guys. So why is my soulmate a fricking male? Especially this male in particular. Plus, even I know that we won't be able to avoid each other for that long. I can feel the slight pull of the forces as they try to get me and Jessie together.

"Hey," I look up at Erica who's finally being serious. "It's going to be ok. You have me and Tyler to help you if you need it."

"Thanks Erica. I'm going to go home and just think things over." I give her a hug and open up the door.

"You will be at school tomorrow, won't you?" She questions me. I wanted to say no, that I was going to stay home for the rest of the school year. But we both know that I'll just be hurting myself more if I did that.

"Yeah, I'll be there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gift By Lawrence

Teen Fiction

607 73 26
Ryder's looking for a boyfriend, though he's never really planned on doing so. And the lucky-or perhaps unfortunate-winner of his attention is Blake...
4M 195K 38
***EDITED AND REVISED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE*** "You wrote my name wrong" "You said it's Rider" "It's Ryder with a Y"...
12K 385 36
Danny is shy. He sees the world as a game and the endgame is the future. Predicting and worrying is what Danny does best. Being sociable is his weakn...
123K 3.3K 30
Daniel Wilson is your usual popular guy in an elite school situated in Los Angeles. The interesting thing is that he doesn't have a god complex like...