the living are hungry hodnes...

By jrassickpark

With the end of the world it brought Alicia Clark zombies, constant fear, always running and checking over he... More

2] meeting the group
3] get inside, Alicia
4] you're okay, hodnes
5] where are we going hodnes?
6] hot blonde
7] self control
8] it means love
9] skai
10] I lost our dagger
11] mercy
12] I'm protecting you
13] what's waiting for you
14] be quiet
15] sorry Frank
16] goufa
17] bite
18] I told you
19] don't shoot mom!
20] birds or bees hodnes?
21] so you have a Chris too?
22] Lyndsey & Maree
23] ai hod yu in
24] how many did you get? 12
25] nightmare
26] forgive me
27] teach me how to fight
28] Gon wor!
29] he has her
30] part of this family
31] it's just four walls
32] spotlight
33] Mikey
34] that's not good
35] rest
36] she's family
37] welcome home
38] get her back
39] let the bodies hit the floor
40] eyes turn black
41] my neverland
42] Admiral Stroke Off
EPILOGUE | {PART 1}
SUMMARY | {PART 2}
{PART 2} | 1] we are what we are hodnes
2] come home

{PART 1} | 1] Elyza Lex

8.2K 211 138
By jrassickpark

A/N: hi guys so I really hope you'll like this fic and if you could leave a comment or vote to let me know, it would be really appreciated, thank you so much, have a nice day. -ale

Heartbeats shouldn't be this loud. Mine was pounding like a war drum. In a sense, I guess that's exactly what it is. We are in a never ending war against the infected.

"Run!" I screamed. "Nick, RUN!" I took off as fast as I could. I could see at least 20 infected heading our way. Growling, snapping their rotted jaws. Where did these infected fucks even come from?

Nick looked back at the infected and I could see true fear in his eyes. I have never seen my brother so scared before. That made my heart pound even harder. He slipped his arm under Ofelia's and grabbed her waist to help her up from the ground. She had fainted from the lack of food eaten in the last week. I gave her my last honey packet to get her sugar up. We were resting in the alley behind the store we were scavenging. Three stores we checked today. All were already ransacked or over crowded with the infected. I knew when we set out this morning that today was not going to be my day. It was our first time out on our own since we left Strand's boat for good. "It's a small town Travis" I remember telling him. "We will be fine! We need to split up and cover more ground for food." Yea.. I'm an idiot.

"Chris, help Nick with Ofelia!" They were taking too long and the group of infected were closing in. I already had my weapon of choice out when an infected lunged for us as we passed another alley way. I swung my bat with as much strength as I could muster. There was a deafening CRACK. I couldn't tell if it was from the infected's skull shattering, or its neck breaking away from its spine. Either way I didn't let it slow me as I continued running.

"Number 16, Alicia Clark hits another grand slam outta the park! The crowd goes wild!" Nick said pumping his fist. I let the corners of my lips pull up in a small smile. Nick and I have had our problems, but he was always my biggest fan. I played softball for 6 years and he never missed a game. Who knew my love for the game would help me in the apocalypse.

We turned the next corner and saw it was free of the infected. I saw a fence surrounding what looks like a park. I scanned the area and saw it was infected free.

"Over the fence! It looks safe enough so we can catch our breath" Nick yelled at me. I hopped the fence quickly while Chris and Nick helped Ofelia over where I was waiting to catch her.

"You ok O.?" I wiped the hair out of her sweat soaked face. She nodded at me.

"I'm so sorry Lici. I really don't know how much farther I can go." I can see a tear fall from her eyes before she quickly wipes is away.

"Hey" I say. "Listen to me, you are going to keep going. We are not leaving you. We will find our way back to the others together" I look at Nick and Chris for some help and reassurance. Nick catches on right away.

"Yea O. You're crazy if you think I am letting you out of my sight even for a second. We still have about another hour left before we are supposed to meet up with your dad and Travis. We are going to rest here for a bit, let you catch your breath. You know they for sure found some food. Travis can sniff it out better than those police dogs when they found me hiding under that boat after I ran from them" He gives her his famous sly smile. "It's a shame I never got to see that episode of COPS. Hey wait, does that make me a reality star?" He has always been a charmer, even before all the drugs.

Ofelia shakes her head and we all start to head further into the park. I scan our surroundings checking for any hidden threat. I see a building in the middle of the park. Looks like some restrooms. I can see what looks like a vending machine. My pulse quickens. I would probably sell my soul for a Snickers. Hell, I would probably even sell my body for a Reese's. Wait, no I'm not that cheep. A Reese's, Kit Kat, and Hershey bar.

"Hey Nick, look over there at the restrooms. We might have finally found some good luck today!" I smile at him and we all head over. Nick, Chris, and I with Ofelia in the middle protected. Chris reaches the vending machine first. I have never heard a teenage boy squeal before, but that is exactly what he does.

He coughs and deepens his voice. "What I meant to say was... Nope I stick with my original SQUEEE." All of us bust out laughing. It was like the weight of the world was lifted off our shoulders.

Of course what comes up, must come down.

Elyza sat with a cigarette in hand, on the roof of a building watching the small group of kids walking out of the store. Looks like they came out empty handed. She takes a closer look at the group and her breath catches as she sees the younger brunette girl.

Holy fuck she thought. Why hello there Lil Bit. She licks her lips. Damn. She takes a long drag of her cigarette as she looks the girl up and down. Reason #171 I'm glad I'm not a guy.. I would totally have a chubby right now.

She hears some shuffling down the alley way and sees the horde of ghouls coming in their direction. The group takes off running so she decides to follow in case she can help.

Sticking to the roof tops of the closest buildings, she pulls her rifle from her back in case she needs to step in. She keeps pace with the slow moving group. She almost aims her rifle up when a ghoul in front of them turns out of the other alley when Lil Bit runs up, takes a swing with her bat and CRACK! The ghouls head snaps back and is done for.

Fuuuuck. I'm done for, she thinks. Yep. Lil Bit is going to be my demise. What a way to go though. Mmmhmm. She shakes her head at the thought. Calm it down you Wanker.

She watches them hop a fence and into a park. Lil Bit helps the other girl down and is pushing some hair out of the others face comforting her. Well a little competition never hurt anyone. Challenge accepted!

The kids find a vending machine and are laughing hysterically at something. She smiles at Lil Bit's laugh. She thinks that it might be the most beautiful sound she has ever heard. She decides then and there that she needs to meet Lil Bit and make her laugh like that again.

She jumps down onto a dumpster below making no sound at all. She sneaks around the lingering ghouls that are trying to get through the "magical barrier" keeping them from their meal. As she rounds the corner to where she was going to hop the fence, she hears a van barreling down the street screeching it's tires to a stop. She hides behind an abandoned car and aims her rifle. No fucking way she thinks and clenches her jaw.

I whip my head around at the sound of screeching tires. Three men jump out of the side door holding automatic weapons. They are dressed in black combat gear and are wearing bandanas over their faces. Nick and I share a worried look.

"Would you look at what we got here" the one in front says taking a few steps closer to them. He pulls his bandana down and licks his lips. "God I love me the young ones. Come over here sweet thang" he says to me.

Sweet THANG. Really? I grip my bat tighter in my left hand and put my right on the handle of the dagger strapped to my thigh. Nick speaks up before I get the chance to make some smart ass remark.

"We don't want any trouble" Nick says to the man, trying to slowly move in front of me.

Without taking his eyes off me the pig shit mother fucker says "oh but I do. I wanna be so deep up in this sweet thang. Making all kinds of trouble. Twice." He steps even closer with a disgusting twisted smile and clicks his tongue signaling the other two who raise their rifles up clicking off the safeties.

I cant help myself. Self control is a bitch. Before I realize what I'm doing I pretend to gag at the idea. Which if I'm being honest it really wasn't fake, just over exaggerated. This mother fucker is making my stomach roll.

Mother Fucker goes to say something when another voice calls out. A blonde woman a few years older then me walks up from behind the small restroom aiming her own high powered rifle at the leader. She strolls in looking like the terminator. Black leather jacket, big ass gun, and some pretty amazing aviator sunglasses. Ok. Seriously. Am I being punked? Did Ashton Kutcher survive the apocalypse?

"You looking for some trouble, mate? I got some lead right here just begging to be deep in your skull. Twice" She says this with a deep, raspy yet sexy Australian accent.

I repeat self control is a bitch. I repeat, I am an idiot. So what do I do, being the stupid teenager that I am, I laugh. I can't help it. Did she really say that? Without the blonde taking her eyes off Mother fucker she smiles. Was that smile for me?

He looks at her like he has seen a ghost for just a moment, then composes himself. I tear my eyes away from her as Mother fucker sneers "Elyza Lex. Back from the dead".

"Did you miss me, fuck face?" She smiles at him. This time I know the smile isn't for me. That was a predators smile, only for her prey. I guess I wouldn't mind having that smile directed at me. Ugh. Did I really just think that? I have three very probable rapists holding guns at me and my family, and that's what runs through my head. Idiot.

"How?" Rapist number one asks.

"Don't you know I'm immortal." Again with that smile. Fuck! Focus, stupid!

"Bullshit. You were.."

"Enough!" Elyza screams. All of us, even the three twisted musketeers flinch at her command. "Drop your weapons, step away from the van or so help me I will blow a hole in your head the size of my dick."

I wanted to laugh again, but I couldn't. The shock of the situation was wearing off and the fear was creeping in. I kept my eyes on the guns. Please put them down I silently begged. After what felt like an eternity, the three put their weapons down and started to back away from the van.

"Now get in there" Elyza points to restroom.

"Fuck you" the leader says but walks to the door. "I'm going to find you bitch."

"Yea yea, haters gonna hate." She follows them, her gun never leaving its position being aimed at his head.

"I bet you do have a dick" he says trying to rile her up one last time.

"Yep, and it's waaay bigger than yours douch bag." She slams the door. "Help me get this vending machine in front of this door!"

I'm the only one that moves to help her. The rest of my family are frozen. Thankfully Elyza and I were able to slide it into place just before the prisoners inside started pounding on the door.

Once the barrier was in place I felt all my adrenalin leave me instantly and my knees gave out. Just before I was about to hit the ground strong arms grabbed me and held me up.

"Easy there, Lil Bit. You're ok, I got you." She raised her glasses and put them on the top of her head. I looked into sea blue eyes and my traitorous knees gave out again.

"Whoa there Lil Bit, how about we just set you down to sit for a minute." I couldn't tear my eyes away from hers. I probably looked like a damn fool staring up at her. I just honestly couldn't stop. Please please tell me at least my mouth isn't hanging open... Fuck. It is. I know it.

Sure enough, I feel her hand move up from my arm. She slides her finger from behind my ear, all along my jawline nice and slow, sending a shiver down my spine. Her finger stops below my chin where it rests for a second. She gives me a wink before closing my mouth for me.

"Hi" I said breathlessly. Hi? Really? Not thanks for saving my ass and my families. Not that was fun but we should get out of here before they escape or the infected come and eat us. Nope! Just.. hi. Ugghh! What is going on with me?

"Hi yourself gorgeous." And she winks again.

Before I can do something more embarrassing like giggle, my brother speaks. Thank god! I felt the blush creeping up my face already. The giggle was surely to follow.

"Thank you for the help...uh" Nick pauses.

"Elyza. Elyza Lex at your service." The way she says service in her deep sultry voice, it almost sounds like a purr. It sends another shiver down my spine. "Especially yours gorgeous." She looks at me again, her eyes darker then before.

And there slips out the giggle. I hate myself. At least it earned me another Elyza Lex grin. "Think you can stand, Lil Bit?" She reaches out her hand to help me up. I don't dare say anything because lets face it, it would be stupid and embarrassing as fuck. I instead reach for her hand and let her pull me up. Damn shes strong. And beautiful. And I am so fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 4.2K 31
Kamille Ali considered herself lucky for being able to find a second family in a world that constantly stole from her. She found a second mother, she...
100K 4.6K 35
Alicia Clark was with her family when the first wave hit, when the dead had just begun to rise. Its been 2 years since she had last seen her family a...
2K 263 32
A group of surivors must live through the worst zombie apocalypse of all time. They must be very cautious about the living and the dead! From the Bro...
197 2 54
Be Honest... Is it true? Is what true? That I now live in a infested world full of zombies. Yes. Are they dangerous? Yes. Do I like it? Not one...