What I Left Behind

By dinaAbu

She loves him and he loves her. But that is as friends of course. Blake Gray and Ethan Bradley are the clos... More

Prologue
What I Left Behind- Chapter 1
What I Left Behind- Chapter 2
What I Left Behind- Chapter 3
What I Left Behind- Chapter 4
What I Left Behind- Chapter 5
What I Left Behind- Chapter 6
What I Left Behind- Chapter 7
What I Left Behind- Chapter 8
What I Left Behind- Chapter 9
What I Left Behind- Chapter 10
What I Left Behind- Chapter 11
What I Left Behind- Chapter 12
What I Left Behind- Chapter 13
What I Left Behind- Chapter 14
What I Left Behind- Chapter 15
What I Left Behind- Chapter 16
What I Left Behind- Chapter 17
What I Left Behind- Chapter 18
What I Left Behind- Chapter 19
What I Left Behind- Chapter 20
What I Left Behind- Chapter 21
What I Left Behind- Chapter 22
What I Left Behind- Chapter 23
What I Left Behind- Chapter 24
What I Left Behind- Chapter 25
What I Left Behind- Chapter 26
What I Left Behind- Chapter 27
What I Left Behind- Chapter 28
What I Left Behind- Chapter 29
What I Left Behind- Chapter 30
What I Left Behind- Chapter 32
What I Left Behind- Chapter 33
What I Left Behind- Chapter 34
What I Left Behind- Chapter 35
What I Left Behind- Chapter 36
What I Left Behind- Chapter 37
What I Left Behind- Chapter 38
What I Left Behind- Chapter 39
What I Left Behind- Chapter 40
What I Left Behind- Chapter 41
What I Left Behind- Chapter 42
What I Left Behind- Chapter 43
What I Left Behind- Chapter 44
What I Left Behind- Chapter 45
What I Left Behind- Chapter 46
What I Left Behind- Chapter 47
What I Left Behind- Chapter 48
What I Left Behind- Chapter 49
What I Left Behind- Chapter 50
What I Left Behind- Chapter 51
What I Left Behind- Chapter 52
What I Left Behind- Chapter 53
What I Left Behind- Chapter 54
What I Left Behind- Chapter 55
Epilogue/Playlist

What I Left Behind- Chapter 31

1.3K 31 1
By dinaAbu

Chapter 31

Blake's POV 

The flight went by incredibly slow. I wasn’t aware of anything by the time we landed. I was completely dysfunctional and out of it. Once the pilot announced that it was ok to get up and leave, I was the last one to leave from first class. My mind wasn’t with me.

I grabbed my handbag from beneath my chair and tossed it over my shoulder. The pilots and flight attendants waved goodbye to me and gave me a weak smile. I nodded and made my way down the tunnel.

I made my way around the airport to get to baggage claim with hundreds of people staring at me. I decided to go to the restroom to freshen my face up before I met up with my father.

I placed my bag on the counter and glanced at myself in the mirror. I almost didn’t recognize myself from my tear-streaked face. My eyeliner was smeared all around my eyes and it left a trail down my face along with my tears.

There goes the answer on the stares I’ve been receiving. I don’t blame them. I looked like straight utter shit.

After I cleaned my face up and looked a little more presentable, I gathered my bags and made my way out.

I headed to the baggage claim where I was directed to from my flight when I spotted a man with a wide grin plastered on his face.

My insides became warm.

He walked up to me and embraced me in a big hug.

“My have you grown into a beautiful young girl. I barely even recognized you sweetheart.” He said as he placed a kiss on my temple.

“It’s good to see you too Dad.” I said hugging him back just as hard.

He pulled away and was still smiling. He looked thinner than the last time and his green eyes were even greener. His brown hair was styled casually and he was wearing a suit, which let me know that he came from work. My dad looked very fit making me quite surprised he didn’t have a line of girls asking for his number. My daddy was very handsome for his age.

“Let’s go get your bags and head on out. We have a lot to catch up on.” He said swinging his arm across my shoulder. I hugged his side tightly, feeling safe for the first time in the past seven hours.

********************************************

“She doesn’t look the same as you remember her to. She’s thinner, her voice trembles more frequently, she shakes, and her whole body is weak. But she still is the same person on the inside.” He said giving me a sad smile. We were talking about Nana as we drove home.

“She doesn’t have a lot of time left dad, does she?” I asked not sure why I asked him. I didn’t want to hear the answer.

He looked at me with his face full of sadness. “No sweetheart she doesn’t. But we have to be strong for her. She hasn’t cracked one bit so we can’t either. Can you do that for me Blake? I need you to be there for her.” My Dad asked.

“Of course I’m going to be there for her. It’s going to be hard, really hard not to break but I’ll try my best.” I said turning my head away from him to look out the window. My dad’s Audi was gliding through Oceanside.

“How’s school been treating you? You like Madison?” My Dad asked trying to make small talk.

I bit my lip, “It’s good. Charlie my best friend is an extremely fun person so there’s always something to do for us.” I said realizing how much I already missed her.

He smirked at me as I lifted my gaze back to him.

“And the boy?” He asked catching me by surprise.

I could feel the heat rushing through my cheeks, “What boy?” I asked shocked.

“Oh you know what boy I’m talking about. Your mother and I do talk and the fact that my daughter has a boyfriend and didn’t tell me, kind of hurts my feelings.” He said chuckling.

I fought back a laugh, “I’m sorry but there was never the time to with everything.” I said before looking down at my hands.

“He treating my little girl like a princess? He better be or I swear I’ll go to Virginia myself and kick his ass.” He said.

My face fell, “It’s complicated.” I said looking up as we entered a neighborhood filled with extremely large houses.

My Dad’s forehead frowned. Before we could continue the conversation, we pulled up to a house that was covered in all stone. He clicked a button in his Audi and the gates to the long driveway opened. There were several cars parked in it and he went to the back to park his car.

“I’ve sure missed this place.” I whispered to myself so that only I heard my comment.

“Let’s get your things and get you settled in.” My Dad said getting my bags and leading me in the house.

I managed to send a text to Charlie and my mom telling them that I arrived safe. I clicked my phone off and tucked it back in my pocket. I’d check their messages later.

The door opened to the house and I smelt the sweet cinnamon smell all around the house. It was nana’s favorite smell.

We went through the kitchen that was bigger than a classroom at Auburn and passed the living room that took up most of the floor. I went up the marble staircase behind my Dad and he set my things just beside my bed.

“Thanks Dad.” I said.

“No problem sweetie.” He said itching the back of his head.

“Are you ready?” He asked and I already knew what he was referring to.

I looked at him and nodded.

He led me back downstairs, down a hall where there were three doors.

He opened what used to be the guest room and he nodded at me to go in.

“Be strong sweetheart.” He whispered in my ear as I passed him.

I entered the room and heard something like a machine running. Then I saw a big bed with a person sitting up in it with a newspaper in their hands that was covering their face.

I walked closer to her and the newspaper fell.

“Oh my sweetheart! You’ve come!” Nana said with a trembling voice.

Her face was much more pale and thinner. Her hair was a grayish white and her hands were so skinny that they looked easy to break with just a snap.

I fought back the lump in my throat and went down to hug her as softly as I could. I refrained to squeeze her tightly no matter how much I wanted to.

“I’ve missed you darling!” She said in her high-spirited tone.

“I’ve missed you way more than you can imagine.” I said smiling weakly.

She had so many things hooked up to her that it was very overwhelming. She has a tube across her nose, which was there for what I assumed to help her breathe.

“We have a lot to talk about. Greg sweetheart, mind if you leave your daughter and I alone for a bit? We have some girl bonding to do.” She said giving me a wink.

I heard my dad chuckle slightly and then the door closed.

Nana asked me a million questions and I couldn’t be happier to answer them all.

“You look so beautiful. Where did my little Blake go?” She asked tapping my nose.

“She’s right here.” I said giggling.

“You my dear are not little. You’re a flawless young but tall girl. What are they giving you back home, huh?” She asked making me giggle even more.

I scanned the room when I noticed the small sofa bed beside hers. I looked around and took a closer look at the machines.

“These things aren’t so intimidating when you get used to them. The sound isn’t either.” She said looking at me.

I didn’t mean to look at them for long, I didn’t want her to be reminded of it every second of every day.

“I’m sorry.” I said putting my head down.

“For what sweetheart?” She asked confused.

I shook my head. I couldn’t tell her I was sorry about everything that was happening to her, the fact that I was just staring at these machines, or the fact that she’s going to pass soon. She didn’t need to hear any more pity.

I heard a knock at the door and my dad came in, “Hey honey but your nana needs her sleep. I’ll see you in a few minutes mom.” My Dad said.

I got up from the edge of the bed and gave Nana a quick kiss on her cheek.

“Love you Nana.” I said in her ear.

“Oh I love you to my beautiful girl.” She said back.

I smiled before I left the room.

I fought back the tears the minute I left the room. I heard my Dad follow behind me before he shut the door to her room.

“You okay honey?” He asked.

I blinked several times, trying to hide the unshed tears that were so close from falling.

“Yeah. It was much harder than I expected but I’m okay.” I said not sure whether I was reassuring him or myself.

He nodded. “You’re a strong girl. You managed to do that without breaking and you didn’t even know what to expect.” He said.

I ran my hands through my hair. “Are you hungry? I ordered some Chinese for you while you were inside.” He said taking me to the kitchen where boxes sat on the marble island.

We sat for a few minutes, ate, and made small conversation.

“I think I’m going to go to bed. I’ll see you tomorrow. What time do you get off work?” I asked.

He looked conflicted and unsure of what he was going to say.

“I own the agency so I can leave whenever and that’s usually when Grace calls me.” My Dad said while putting something in the trash.

“Why does Grace call you?” I asked confused. Why would our housekeeper be my Dad’s reason to go home?

“She takes care of Nana when I’m not home for a long period of time. When Nana isn’t doing too good, she calls me and I leave.” He said shrugging.

I crossed my arms across my chest. My dad obviously needed more help and Grace wasn’t doing it for me. Yeah she’s been with the family for a while but I was here now and I could help out at any time.

“We don’t need to have Grace take care of Nana anymore Dad. I can do it and you can handle work easier this way. I’m here and I want to help.” I said.

He gave me a weak smile, “I know you’re here and I appreciate that you want to help and you are just by being here. Grace has helped me a lot and it’s a very stressful position to be in. I don’t want you to be under any of that.” He said.

“Dad I can handle it. I want to handle it. I need to feel like I’m doing something. I’m here for a short time so please let me help out as much as I can.” I said feeling my eyes become wide.

He studied my face for a few seconds. He nodded but didn’t respond to my comment.

“You should get some rest. I’ll talk to you tomorrow morning sweet pea.” He said before kissing my temple and walking upstairs.

I sighed and stared back down at my wrists this time. I looked at my infinity bracelet and sighed again. There was so much going on and I felt overwhelmed.

I headed upstairs to my room and went straight to my bathroom. It was smaller than mine in Virginia but it was still pretty big. I stepped into the shower and scrubbed myself clean. I got out and got dressed in my pajamas. I headed to my king sized bed and didn’t bother unpacking anything. I was exhausted.

I pushed open the long curtains from the door in my room and opened it. I went outside on the balcony and stared at the beautiful ocean that was right in front of me. This had been the reason I’d picked this room when I was younger. This room was the only one that had a balcony in it that overlooked the ocean. The waves crashed along the sand and I breathed in the sea breeze as I looked up at the stars. It was a gorgeous night.

After about a half hour outside, I went back in and snuggled up in my bed.

I was lying in bed going through my phone when I saw that I had three new text messages. Charlie and my mom were happy to hear that I was here safe and sound. When I scrolled over to the third I noticed that Ethan sent me one too.

I’m happy to know you’re there safe. I miss you so much and I’m always here for you.

 –Ethan’

A tear rolled down my face as I read the message. I missed him too much and I was resisting the urge to call him. How would I fall asleep tonight not talking to him? I haven’t done it in months and now I’m going to have to get used to not doing it for a while. It was a habit I needed to get out of.

I turned my lamp off and tried to close my eyes. It wasn’t until three hours later when I managed to drift off.

I woke up that next morning around nine, not wanting to waste any time while I was here. I brushed my hair and teeth before heading downstairs. When I came into the kitchen, I noticed that a few voices coming from Nana’s room just down the hall.

I walked over to her room slowly and peeked my head through the door. A nurse was in there with Grace and Nana talking. My Dad must have been at work and called Grace to make sure she would he here. I entered in and Grace looked at me surprised. The nurse glanced at me and gave me a smile before going back to saying whatever she was before I came in. I took a seat at the chair beside Nana’s bed and didn’t look over at anyone but the nurse.

I could feel Grace’s eyes boring into me but I ignored it. I didn’t have a problem with her but right now, I shouldn’t be the main focus.

“I’ll come back in four days to check you out but everything appears to be the same. Keep taking your medication and don’t forget to keep that on your nose.” The friendly nurse said to Nana about her tube.

Nana waved her off and laughed slightly.

“Here’s a schedule I’ve made for you to help out when you should know to give her the medicine.” She said handing it to Grace.

I clenched my fist together feeling a small amount of anger rush in my veins. I wanted to be the one to take care of Nana.

Grace smiled at the nurse weakly and avoided meeting my gaze. Just a second ago she was eyeing me down, what came over her now?

The nurse left and Grace looked at me and beamed, “The last time I saw you, you weren’t so tall! It’s so good to see you!” She said pulling me in for a small hug.

“You too.” I said giving her the best smile I could at the moment.

She seemed to understand my gesture and handed me the schedule.

“Why are you giving me this?” I asked confused.

“Well since you’re here, we’re both going to be helping out now aren’t we? We’re a team now.” She said giving me a wink.

I was happy she was letting me help. Finally, someone acknowledged something I’ve wanted.

I gave her a smile and looked at the chart.

At around noon I gave Nana a shot that was supposed to be given to her every once a week due to the lack of salt she had in her body.

I was listening to Grace’s instructions as to what to do. I put the correct amount into the tube and Nana started to clap for me when I did it.

I couldn’t help but giggle.

“Look’s like I didn’t need to get off work early after all.” I heard someone say at the door.

I turned around to see my Dad at the door smiling.

“Nope, you didn’t have.” I said in response.

“I was wondering why Grace didn’t call me. She has help after all.” He said smiling at Grace.

Okay, awkward.

“Greg, why don’t you take Blake out to eat and show her around a bit? This little thing should go out and enjoy her break off from school.” Nana said smiling at me.

“I am enjoying it right here with you.” I said honestly. I came here to be with Nana, not sightsee my hometown.

“I’m sure you are pumpkin but you should go out, for me. I wont take no as an answer.

“How about maybe later?” I tried.

She smirked at me, “Not taking that either.” She laughed softly.

“Come on Blake, let’s go get you something to eat. Grace here will take care of things.” My Dad said smiling softly.

I looked at Nana then at my Dad and nodded my head.

“Let me just go get changed.” I said kissing nana on the cheek before heading upstairs to change.

I tossed on a pair of white ripped skinnies with a blue short-sleeved shirt and headed out grabbing my wallet on the way. The weather was in its low seventies, which to me was pretty warm.

“Okay I’m ready.” I said popping my head in Nana’s room.

Dad was standing beside Grace talking to her softly before I came in. He glanced at me and smiled.

“Alright sweetheart, lets get going.” He said throwing an arm over my shoulder and leading me to the car.

“What are you up for?” He asked when we were in the car.

“Doesn’t matter. I didn’t have anything for breakfast but I really am craving a burger.” I said.

He chuckled, “Okay then, I know just the place.” He said smiling.

My Dad was always a happy person but he hid his emotions well. I definitely inherited that gene from him. My mom was always so open with how she felt where I on the other hand was the exact opposite.

We made conversation for the five-minute drive and pulled up to a restaurant located on the beach.

“Hey Greg! How’ve you been?” The hostess said to my Dad as we entered the restaurant.

“I’ve been good Tara. And you?” He said friendly.

“Good, thanks. Who’s this young lady?” The mid aged woman said.

“My daughter Blake. Blake this is Tara, a good friend of mine.” My Dad said happily.

“It’s good to meet you.” I said shaking her hand.

“You too. My oh my Greg, she’s stunning!” She said eyeing me as if I were a shiny new trophy.

“Let me take you to your table.” She said leading us outside to a table under an umbrella.

It was a busy place, which made me surprised on how fast we got our table.

“There you two go. Now if you guys want anything just ask.” She said giving me a wink before heading off.

“She’s nice.” I said picking up the menu.

My Dad nodded, “That’s Tara for you.” He responded.

“I assume you come here a lot.” I said looking to see what they have on the menu.

“Four times a week. How I manage to stay the size I am surprises me.” He responded.

I giggled.

“Hi my name is Eric. I’ll be your server today. What would you like? Greg, the usual?” He first said looking at my father.

“Yeah but could you make it a diet coke this time?” My Dad told him.

“Sure thing. And for you?” He said looking at me before his eyes widened.

“Umm, can I have the garden salad with the white balsamic dressing along the sliders?” I asked handing him the menu.

“And something to drink?” He asked not looking down to write me order. He better have good memory.

“Water please.” I said giving him a smile.

He simply nodded before rushing away inside.

“Is he like that with you?” I asked my dad.

“No… he’s never like that.” He said before chuckling.

Eric came out about two minutes later with our drinks, “Here you go Greg.” He said giving my dad his drink.

“And you,” He said handing me my drink.

“Thank you.” I said which caused him to flinch.

Was something wrong with me? Did I smell or something?

My Dad started laughing almost immediately, causing Eric and I to look at him in confusion.

Eric ignored it and walked away.

“Now I know.” My Dad said.

“Oh really?” I said taking a sip of my water.

“He’s attracted to you. When I put my finger on it, that explains all the stares from all these sex crazed teenage boys.” My Dad said crossing his arms across his chest.

Heat flushed in my cheeks, “Dad!” I shouted at him.

He was laughing and I felt completely embarrassed.

“Change of subject now.” I said through my giggling.

“I mean seriously, look at everyone.” He said between laughs.

I quickly scanned the room and a handful of guys were glaring at me and gave me smiles. Some person even waved.

My cheeks became even redder.

“Dad, please.” I said almost pleading.

“Okay, okay. But don’t ask me again why a boy acts strange around you over here. You’ve got the answer.” He said taking a sip from his drink.

I rolled my eyes playfully, “Okay.”

About a few minutes later Eric came out with our food.

He set down my dads then mine. I looked up at my father as he was doing so and my dad nodded and gave me thumbs up.

I bore my eyes into him, “Really?” I said out loud causing Eric to look at me.

“Is uhh something wrong?” He asked stuttering.

My Dad let out another chuckle. I was seriously going to kill him.

“No, everything’s fine, thank you.” I said, giving him an apologetic smile.

“Uh okay.” He said stuttering again.

He left and I couldn’t be more excited to eat.

“Since you didn’t talk much yesterday about this so called boyfriend of yours, tell me about him. You two serious?” He asked taking a bite out of his sub.

I raised an eyebrow, finishing my bite of my burger.

“Yeah we uh, are I guess. He’s been my best friend since the first day I moved, him, Drew and Charlie. We’ve all grown up together really.” I said before taking another bite.

“So what, you two been dating a while now?” He asked curiously.

“No. We didn’t realize we liked each other until the end of July. We started dating in August and we managed to see each other a lot with school and everything.” I said.

“He a good boy?” My Dad asked.

I smiled, “The best. We live right next door. You know the neighbors mom is obsessed with?” I asked.

He nodded and chuckled slightly.

“That’s his family. He got a football scholarship to JMU but because he has a heart condition, he lost it and so he applied to UVA and managed to get a half scholarship. He’s an incredible person, you would love him.” I said before taking a sip of my water.

My dad shot me a confused look.

“It sounds like nothing about this is confusing. Why did you say so yesterday on our way home?” He said. I bit my lip. My father was always so observant.

I took a deep breath.

“He uh, didn’t tell me about his heart condition until a couple weeks ago. He’s had it for a year and didn’t bother telling me, even as his best friend. But I also didn’t tell him about me coming here until last week. And when I did, I only blurted it out in an argument we had because of some boy that I was friends with. There was just so much trust needed and as much as we had it when we were friends, it wasn’t there when we were together.” I said feeling stressed about how we ended things. I missed him so much.

“Have you considered the reasons why he didn’t tell you sweetheart? He was probably scared or nervous. And you probably never got the chance to tell him about you leaving. But I can see why you feel like your relationship doesn’t have any trust. But if you look at it from my perspective, it only looks like a minor bump in the road. Nothing you can’t overcome.” He said.

I sighed, “I kept telling myself that you know. That everything would get better. But if you were there when he went off about me going to lunch with Chase, the friend that we got in a fight about, you would see why I did what I did.” I said looking at my wrists. My infinity bracelet was clasped around my right wrist and I took another deep breath as my fingers made their way up to my neck so that I was holding my necklace Ethan had given me.

“And what exactly did you do sweetheart?” My Dad asked finishing his sub.

I looked up at him, “I told him we need time. We both need space for a little bit and me getting away seemed to have been perfect timing. I didn’t want to do it but I needed to. I need to clear my head and think about what I want.” I replied.

“And do you want him?” He asked tossing his napkin in his plate.

“More than anything.” I replied.

He let out a ‘hmph’ sound and took a sip from his drink.

“Well there’s your answer darling.” He said.

I let out a cold, short laugh. “He’s definitely what I want, I just don’t know if I can trust him. But it’s not about me trusting him. It’s also about me trusting him to trust me. He needs to trust me too.” I said taking a bite out of my hamburger sliders.

“Running away doesn’t solve your problems love. I did that and look where it got me.” He said referring to his and mom’s divorce.

“I’m not running away. I’m going back in a few weeks so this is just a small break from home.” I said when I finished my last bit of food.

“This is your home dumbie.” He responded.

“You know what I mean.” I replied giggling a little.

“You’ll know what to do. It’ll feel right when you do it and if it doesn’t, then you obviously didn’t choose to be with him.” He said.

I let out a short laugh, “You think getting back with him is the right thing? How can we be together if we don’t trust each other?” I asked.

“You’ll figure those things out along the way sweetheart. If you love him, which it sounds like you do, then it can overcome anything. If you love something so much and let it walk right past you, you mind as well never bother dating again because that feeling you have right now, it’ll never be replaced with someone else. A love like that is real and will last a lifetime.” He said with his eyes shining in the California sun.

“How come you and Mom never overcame it then Dad? If the love you’re talking about is so strong then why didn’t you and Mom find a way?” I asked finishing my water.

He let out a small sigh.

“I love your mom. That’s obvious. But I’m not in love with her and I never was. She got pregnant with you at eighteen and we both freaked out because it was due to the fact that we hooked up at some college party. We got married four months later because it felt like the right thing to do. Everything seemed to work out when she was pregnant, especially when you were born. But as you grew up, we both drifted and realized that we weren’t in love with each other. It wasn’t a messy divorce because the feeling was mutual. Although I didn’t agree to her moving back to Virginia and taking you with her, we managed to work something out.” He said giving me a better story on the fallout of him and my mom.

“Well Dad, have you found your ‘love’ yet?” I said jokingly.

He let out a small laugh, “Maybe.” He responded making me surprised.

“SPILL! Right now!” I said excitedly.

Eric came then and asked us if we need anything, “No thanks, but take this.” He said giving his credit card to Eric. Eric zoomed off away from the table.

He looked at me and noticed I was still waiting for an answer.

“Later.” He said.

I sighed, “Fine.”

“Here you go sir.” Eric said to my Dad, handing him the credit card.

“Here son take this.” He said handing him money for tip.

“Oh and uh…” He said before reaching Eric down so he could whisper in his ear.

Eric’s face turned bright red causing me to be curious to what he was telling him.

Eric ripped out a piece of paper from his mini notebook and started jotting something down.

My Dad stood up and I did the same.

“This is uhh… just in case if you ever want to hang out sometime. Just give me a call and I’ll be happy to do whatever.” Eric said confidently, giving me a cheeky smile and giving me a wink.

I bit my lip, trying so hard not to laugh.

I simply nodded and hurried over to my Dad and pushed him out of the restaurant.

“You’re terrible, you know that?” I said to him as we walked to the car.

He laughed, a real, long laugh too.

“Maybe so but I’m not going to be the terrible one if you don’t call him now, am I?” He responded.

“I should have never listened to Nana on coming here with you.” I said jokingly.

He laughed along with me and we both hopped back in the car and started driving back to reality. I loved how my Dad made it so easy to forget everything but with each second that passed by as we drove, my problems already started to flood back to me, one by one. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
Forever Bound By Sar

Teen Fiction

5.9K 89 40
Book Two of Three. Skylar and Blake have been dating almost 6 months. They have always been close friends, and that hasn't stopped. If anything, it's...
22K 963 25
All through high school, Reagan Bell and Alec Mason, inseparable childhood friends and neighbors, had wanted to go to the same college. Had planned t...
1.7K 78 40
Blakely, or Blake as she's now known, is new in town, wanting to run away from all the problems she left behind in New York. Like an alcoholic, abusi...