♨ rivals, nalu

De peachmochiii

**currently editing "She was smart and beautiful. Everyone loves her and she was at the top. Well... until he... Mais

❀第1章 ❀
❀第2章 ❀
❀第3章 ❀
❀ 第4章 ❀
❀ 第05章 ❀
❀ 第06章 ❀
❀ 第07章 ❀
❀ 第08章 ❀
Chapter 9 What's Going On?!
Chapter 10 Natsu Is Hanging Out With Lisanna?!
Chapter 11 Nali?! What's Nali?!
Chapter 12 No Way!!!!
Chapter 13 The Things That I Never Expected
Chapter 14 This Class Is...Weird
Chapter 15 Like I Care
Chapter 16 My First Date With Mr.FireBreath
Chapter 17 What Was That About?
Chapter 18 You Two Are Dating?!
Chapter 19 The Truth Is Now Told, Well Most Of It
Chapter 20 Liars Are Just Liars
Chapter 21 The Past
Chapter 22 Visiting The Cemetery
Chapter 24 Locked In
Chapter 25 The Person Behind It All
Chapter 26 JUST-KIDDING-!!
Chapter 27 The Secret's Behind The Door (Pt.1)
Chapter 28 The Secret's Behind The Door (pt.2)
Chapter 29 Your A Good For Nothing Brother!
Chapter 30 Friends?
Chapter 31 Dinner With The Dragneels & The New Student?!
Chapter 32 Romantic Feelings Or NOT?!
Chapter 33 Catching Juliet
Chapter 34 Do You Like Me?
Chapter 35 A New Love Starts To Blossom
Author's Note~!
The Big Announcement~! Yay~!

Chapter 23 Never Trust Anyone Ever Again

2.9K 100 140
De peachmochiii

Lucy's P.O.V  - The Next Day

Today, I woke up by my alarm clock. And of course I would do my morning routine. But today is different than any other day. Today...is my mom's birthday. I changed into my school uniform,  then I grabbed my school and I headed downstairs. I said good bye to my dad and I headed out the door. Capricorn isn't gonna take me to school, because I have to visit the cemetery. Before I arrived at the cemetery, I went to a flower shop that I used to go to when I was little. I bought a bokeh (I'm not sure if I spelled it right, but you know what I mean.) of roses. After that, I went to the cemetery. I walked over to my mom's grave. 

" Layla Heartfilia 

Mother of Lucy Heartfilia

&

Husband of Jude Heartfilia 

X748 - X777 " 

I placed the flower's on her grave. I smiled and said aloud, " Dear mom, I'm doing fine. I have a boyfriend, named Natsu. Well, he's not really my boyfriend...but...you get the point. I'm not planning to lose to him and I'll never fall in love with him. Even if I were to fall in love with him, then I hope that I won't end up like you and dad. It's my fault that you and dad got into a fight that night. *Sniff, Sniff* It was all for fault that...that... *Sob* that...you...died that day. *Sob, Sob* If only...why did you have to die! *Sob* It should have been me. *Sob, Sob* Mom! I miss you so much! *Sob, Sob* " I cried my heart out, as I fell on my knee's. I couldn't stop the tears from coming down, they just kept on flowing like a river. 

" *Sob, Sob* Mom! " I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

After a few minutes, I finally calmed down. I wiped my tears with my hand and I got up. Before I left, I said aloud, " Well, Happy Birthday...Mom. " Then I left the cemetery. 

~At School...~

I entered the classroom and it's loud as always. Erza and Gray were fighting over stupid stuff. And today they are fighting over which one was better, Strawberry Cheese Cake or Ice Cream. " No, Ice Cream is way better than Cake! Cake is stupid! " Gray yelled at Erza. 

" What did you just say?! Do you have a Death Wish or something?! Huh?! " Erza yelled, as her hands turned into fists and she gave Gray the HOW-DARE-YOU-SAY-THAT-CAKE-IS-STUPID-YOUR-GONNA-DIE glare. And nobody wants that. 

Then Gray started shaking and replied, " A-Ah, I-I mean, Cake i-is way b-better than ice-ice cream. " 

" God boy! Now sit down and wear a shirt! " Erza yelled. 

" Yes, m'am! " Gray replied, as he put on a his shirt and then he rushed over to his seat and he sat down. I let out a big sigh as I sat in my seat. Why is our class like this in the first place? 

 " Good morning Lu~chan! " Levy said, giving me her brightest smile. 

" Good morning. " I replied.

" Is something wrong? " 

" Nothing really. It's just that... "

" What? " 

" I don't wanna talk about. I'll tell ya later. " I replied. 

" Okay, fine. By the way, how come you didn't become Class Rep.? I mean, didn't you get the best grades out of all of us? " 

" Well, I didn't want to. I know that I got the best grades out of everyone in this class...but...I mean I gotta a lot to do. I got piano, plus I have to study and other stuff. So I don't have time for myself. Erza got the 2nd best score in this class, so she became class rep. " I explained. 

" Okay. " 

I turned to my left to see Natsu sitting in his desk, sleeping like a pig. I smiled. He's gonna get scolded by Miss.V. For sure! Miss.V walked into the classroom and yelled, " Everyone take your seats, because class is about to start! " She walked infront of the class and then she looked at Natsu who happens to be asleep. 

" ICE PRINCESS, YOUR GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO LUCY!!!!!!!! " Natsu yelled, as he woke up. I wonder what kind of dream is he having right now. And why am I in it?! The class became dead silent. Natsu looked around the class. Everyone was looking at him, well, except for me. 

" Huh? Why is everyone looking at me for? " Natsu asked, confused. No one answered. 

" Natsu, would you like to share what happened in your dream? " Miss.V asked, with sarcasm. 

" Well...that's a secret! " Natsu replied as he smiled. I shaked my head. What's up with him?  

" Fine! Please take out your note books and please copy the things on the board. " Miss.V yelled. 

" Hai! " We all replied.

~Lunch Break~ 

Finally! It's lunch time! I took out my lunch from my lunch bag and I took out my fork. As soon as I was about to eat, Miss.V called me. " Lucy, can you come over here for a second? " I nodded, as I put down my fork and I put back the lid on my bento box/lunch box. I walked over to her. 

" Can you deliver these books, to the Science Prep Room? " She asked me, handing me the books. 

" Hai! " I said, as I took the books. 

" Thank you! " Miss.V said, smiling. I smiled too and said, " No problem! " 

Before I left the class, someone was calling out to me. " Lucy! Wait up! " I turned around, Natsu was standing behind me. I turned to face him. I looked away. 

" Can I talk to you? " He asked me. 

I still didn't give him any eye contact. " ...Were done for...okay...? " I replied, as I walked away. 

I don't wanna see him or speak to him. I just...can't believe that he told Lisanna. I thought that maybe after a few months or so, we can tell our best friends the truth...but...I guess...it's too late to say that. I entered the Science Prep Room and I put the books on the desk. I let out a big sigh. I walked over to the window. I looked at the blue bright sky. There weren't many clouds in the sky today and the sun is shining bright as always. I smiled. I miss my mom. If only she was here to see this...on her special day...

Then all of a sudden, I can hear someone close the door and lock it from the outside. I turned around and the door was shut. I ran over to the door, I tried to open it, but it was no use, it was locked (When you lock the outside of the door, it also locks the inside of the door). No way! I'm locked inside the Science Prep Room! I started knocking on the door and I yelled for help. " Someone help me! I'm locked in here! Hello?! Someone please help me! " But it was no use...no one came to help me... What am I gonna do now?! O_O 

- To Be Continued! 

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! So there you have it, Lucy is in this chapter and there was no Nali in it. I hope you liked this chapter! And I'm guessing that none of you expected that Lucy will be locked in the Science Prep Room, am I right? =)

Here are the people that I wanna thank! XD 

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

jerza4life16

otakulove250

supergirl13109m

magda0418

Angel_the_light

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

fsg2004

KawjuanaBriscoe

Life-is-a-Fairy-Tail

Thanks guys! Your the best! I'm so sorry if I didn't mention your name/username. It's probably because I forgot your username or I'm just really tried. Either way, I am so sorry. Also, if you followed me and I didn't follow you back, then I'm so sorry. I followed up to 1,000 user's/people and now I can't follow anyone, anymore. Sorry. It's my fault for following up to 1,000 user's/people. Well, I guess that's all for today! See ya all in the next chapter! Ja Ne! >.<

- Sophie (Sophie_Otaku123) 

P.S. Remember her? If so, what's her name and what arc is this from? I know that this is really easy, but please answer it. >.<

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...
281K 1.9K 7
《 UNDER REVISION 》 Natsu Dragneel found himself in the guild's basement; full of bruises and injuries, and to his horror, bound by sealing magic chai...
99.6K 2.9K 13
Lucy has a child. Natsu is married. How will things go for this couple? -Highest Ranking: #3 in NaLu
18.4K 305 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...