DIRTY TALK | Vmin | Jikook |

By JokerKookies

Jimin is known as an angel throughout his school due to his Angel-like attitude and looks. He never swears, i... More

Warnings
A penny for your thoughts?
Two
Three
Four
5
Si6
7
8
Nine
Ten

One

10K 307 402
By JokerKookies

(Oh yeah, use the creamy page font to read, it's so pretty~ and listen to the song if you want. I only listened to it for the first half of my writing. The second half Idek what I wrote, lol.)

As time passes by, the empty hallways are filled with cheer and laughter. The school filled with life and delight.

Soft steps pass by the class as a tall member walked across with a soft grin in his pink lips, surrounded by delicately tinted, porcelain skin, contrasting with the black liner around the persons long, enchanting eyes which were filled with mischief.

In one of the classes, like the ones passed, laid another person. But unlike the other, he was surrounded by his friends and classmates, laughing and enjoying his time with the bunch. He felt like a complete opposite to the former.

The boy was slightly shorter than most of his friends and he, too, had a gentle porcelain tint for skin and dark red plump lips which looked so kissable and soft, like sweet cherries. His beautiful eyes were slightly slanted, which would close in on itself whenever the boy laughed, giving a cute and innocent eye smile, also forming along his soft lips, slightly covered by his soft ginger locks which looked like and felt as soft as cotton candy. It was coloured that way too, giving him a angel like appearance whenever he wore light toned clothes, like today.
The orange haired boy wore a oversized, soft baby blue sweater, reaching all the way to and over his small fingers, with white jeans which matched his white converse with baby blue laces.

"So, Jimin, do you have someone you like yet?" A female voice entered the Youngers voice, making him turn around to find the owner of it.
Upon eye contact with the older female, he slightly blushed, as his smile disappeared, and softly shook his head, his pale locks swaying with him.

"Yah! Hyerin, you pabo! How can you ask something like that to our sweet Jimin without warning?!" A deep voice yelled out as the owner of the voice gently slapped the back of the now whining female, which earned a soft giggle from the pale haired member.

"Shut the hell up NamJoon! I am his friend and am like a sister, I'm allowed to be worrying about my poor baby brothers lack of love life!" The girl yelled back, gently stroking her brown locks, where the older had hit her as she also reached out to hit the older with her other hand.

"Pfft, you two need to stop" the eldest of the group, sitting next to the laughing member who sat next to Jimin spoke up, slightly shaking his head at the act, laughing.

"You shut up too, Jin oppa, you need to control your boyfriend, he hits everyone"

The older slightly blushed at the Youngers comment as everyone around him started giggling at the olders cute effort in denying it.
"We're not dating!!! You pabo!"

"Yeah yeah, so back to the question, I actually wanna know too, is there someone you like Jiminie?" The member who had been sitting next to the younger, laughing this whole time spoke up with intrigued eyes. The others also joined him in the questioning as they waited patiently, with slightly pouty begging faces, wanting to know as the younger continued to blush uncontrollably.
"Um. . ."
"Yes!?" All spoke up at the same time, also gaining the attention of the whole class, mush to the Youngers displeasure.
But he continued alas.
"Um, well . . ."
"YES?!?!?" The voices got even louder as now literally everyone in the classroom was looking at the younger, including the mint haired teacher who spent his time in the class rather than going to the office and to his desk, he was like a part of the group, just slightly older. And he was listening with open ears to this little action taking place as the member continued:

"Well . . .!!"

"YESHHHH!?!?!?"
.
.
.

"Pardon?"

WHAT THE HELL!?!?" Everyone yelled out in sync, including the teacher which slightly shocked a few people standing beside and around him.
The younger continued to laugh innocently as the people around him wiggled around, acting out the pain and frustration they were in.

"Haha, but seriously speaking, no. I sadly do not have anyone I like at the moment"

"Lol, ok~ but I really wonder, what would it be like to date you~" the female of the group spoke out again, earning yet another hit from the older member beside her.

"Ouch!! Jin oppa, control YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND"

"AND YOU CONTROL YOUR TONGUE YOUNG LADY!!" The older yelled out, gaining a smirk from the girl cupping her head as well as everyone else in the table before yelling out once more.

"AND HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Everyone broke out in laughter, including the teacher as the older blushed.

"No, but seriously, what would it be like" Hoseok spoke out once again, repeating the Youngers question once more,
"I bet you would be the type to always be blushing and be soo awkward"
"Haha! I agree" the girl yelled out "Our Jiminie likes cute girls right? So I bet both of them would be super awkward and all, and take like 1 month to get to holding hands, forget kissing and SEX-OWW!!!ㅠㅠ please stop hitting my headd Namjoonie oppa~" the younger yelled out in pain before looking up and seeing that it was Jin who had hit her.

"Watch your tongue"

"Yes omma~ㅠㅠ euuuu~" the girl sniffled, earning a soft laugh from the member opposite her, who had been blushing red and blue at the older and her speech.
"No, but I agree, I bet that's accurate as heck!" The grinning member beside Jiminie spoke up once more in agreement.
"Hoseok, I know you two love each other and all but can you make it any more obvious by agreeing with her in everything she says~" NamJoon replied, earning soft blushed faces and nervous giggles from both in question.

"See? That keeps her quiet"
.
.
.

"Alright you guys, I know this is fun and all but class is starting and you need to get to your seats and start napping, I'll join you so come on" the teal haired member in front of the class spoke out, earning soft giggles from the students as they shuffled off to their seats.

"Ok, so, before I start the class I have something to say. You know the 'bad boy' from class A1? Well he's moving to our class"
"What?!" Many students gasped out and kept asking why,

"Apparently it's cuz he beat up this guy in his class cuz he hated him and didn't want to be in the same class and so they transferred him, unluckily, to our class"

"What!? BOOOOOOO~~~" many students sighed in despair and fear as the sweet younger laid in his seats with not a single clue in mind as he turned around to NamJoon who sat next to him and asked who the talked about member was.
"you don't know who Kim TaeHyung is?!?" The younger gently shook his head with a innocent look in his face.
"You pabo, he's the leader of the group who beat up Hoseok last month and you went to fight them, but I guess he wasn't there so you didn't see them . . . But he's the school bad boy, he rules it cuz apparently his dad contributes a huge lot to the school so they don't do shit to stop him-"

"He's called 'V' by the way, cuz of his violent tendencies" the mint haired man spoke out, slightly whispering as he laid next to the Youngers seat, making the two jolt back in shock.

"Yo-YoonGi Seonsaeng-nim! you scared me half to death!" NamJoon yelled back.
"Well, he is not known to be so merciful for it to be 'half'. Apparently anyone who calls him by his real name gets killed, which is probably why he's being transferred right now. seems he doesn't like being called by his family name.
Sick bastard, the only reason he's still here is cuz of that rich title he has and he doesn't even like it. He's just a rich spoiled kid." The older spoke with a dark face which made the class go quiet for a bit before jolting back up to a huge grin.
"Anywho~ he's my student from now on so none of that shit is gonna happen.
He's meant to be here by now. What the hell, I wanna sleep" the older impatiently looked at his watch as the younger just laid in his seat, wondering innocently; Ooo, I wonder what he's like, a bad boy, huh, I've never met one so well talked about before. I wanna see him and-

A loud slam entered the room as the door slapped against the hard wall and than closed shut, leaving a tall member behind, he was wearing all black with leather pants and a studded jacket, the 'bad boy' look, with dark eyeliner which clashed with his brown hair and pale skin, he wasn't as pale as the teacher but pale enough for his pink lips to stand out like a sign for the younger, a sign saying 'kiss me'.

The younger swallowed a gulp as his thoughts became jumbled and a strong urge entered him as the older in front started asking the younger why he was late.

"What took you so long~?" The teacher whined as he was feeling really sleepy and just wanted to get on with the class.

"I have reasons" the younger simply stated, which earned a disgusted(typical YoonGi judge face) look from the shorter in front, but he was a teacher who gave no shit or fuck for anyone's thoughts, didn't matter whether it included himself or some other, that and he was really sleepy, so he let it slide.

"Ok, fine, introduce yourself. Not everyone knows who you are in this class" the mint haired man walked over to his desk and pulled out a juice box, it was choco milkshake. Is he 5? The younger in front thought to himself while everyone else just stared blankly at the 'bad boy', they were way too used to YoonGis shit.

"Really?" The younger questioned ironically, with a smirk forming on his face. Everyone knew who Kim TaeHyung was, who V was, he made sure of that-.
"Jimin you know him?" The older interrupted the Youngers thoughts as the blushing ginger slowly stood up, still mesmerised by the boy standing in front.
"Um. . . No I don't". The later gave the boy a glare before finally giving in and introducing himself.

"I'm Kim TaeHyung but if you call me that, I'll kill you, call me V. I am 17 years old, former class A1 student. Nice to fucking meet you-" the Youngers intro got interrupted as the teacher gently slapped the back of the Youngers neck with a piece of paper wrapped around.

"Ok first of all, don't fucking threaten my kids, and second of all, no use of bad language"
"But you just-"
"Don't fucking talk back to the teacher"

The younger let out a groan which hit the ginger haired boys heart, gently pulling on his heart strings as the younger introduced himself again. Even if he was a bad boy, V respected his elders and that made Jimin like the younger even more. And it didn't help that V was glaring right at him throughout his whole introduction, since he was the reason he had to do this shit anyway. It was way too hot.

The pale boy was literally sweating, NamJoon noticed this and silently spoke out to check if his friend was alright.

"Hey Jimin, you ok?" The younger gave no reply as he continued to stare back at V and his nails dug into his hands. Seeing this, the older got even more worried and started gently shaking the younger.

"Hey! Are you ok? Is it because you're afraid? Are you scared? Listen, don't be scared We'll protect yo-"

"Fuck, I'm hard"
.
.
.
"Eh . . . What?"
Everyone was now staring at the younger, even the teacher as his choco milk dripped out from his mouth, wide open. Even the 'bad boy' who's eyes now laid fixed at him with a disgusted and unamused face.
Even the whole class and his friend with Hyerin just smirking, from behind, at his 'little brothers' statement.
The younger finally noticed the silence and looked back at everyone confused.

"Wa-what? What's wrong? Why are you guys staring at me? did I do anything?"

"You don't know you're doing it do you?" Hyerin spoke out from behind, earning the Youngers attention.

"Doing what?"
.
.
.

"Talkin' dirty"

THE END(2139 words)

Ok this was bad, it one of my old works what do you expect?!?! EVEN MY WORKS NOW IS BAD SO THIS IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE TERRIBLE. MAYBE ILL TAKE A FEW DAYS FIXING THEM FIRST...
ANYWHO, STILL HOPE YOU LIKE AND COMMENT AND VOTE IF POSSIBLE.
BYEEE~~. LOVE YOU!!!XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 116 1
Jimin finds 15 year old, prepubescent, awkward, aspiring photographer Jungkook's overwhelming photo collection of him. Their sweet relationship disin...
166K 10.6K 48
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
58.5K 2K 13
Jungkook is a depressed, unhopeful person, while Jimin is a happy and cheerful spirit, who almost always looks on the bright side of things. Jungkook...
12K 533 41
"Oh how can't i notice this beauty before " said jk checking out jimin head to toe and then smirk "Omg jimin college popular basketball player check...