Killian

By BrendaRothert

This full-length hockey romance is free exclusively on Wattpad! And by full-length, I mean...well, you'll see... More

The Ice Queen cometh
Who's Sidney Stahl?
"You don't strike me as the begging sort."
I believe
Shaking it Off
So he went to Penn State
Lance and Celia
"I'm Gucci and you like hoochie."
U jealous, boss?
What you do to me
Worst. Assistant. Ever.
Magic hands
"Yeah you just killed me."
Don't Walk Away
All of You
High Stakes
"Get on your knees."
Mediating
"You take orders well Sid."
Feeling the pressure
Let's dance
Losing Control
The party
"Miss you every minute."
"That's my girl."
Together

Looking and Touching

69.8K 2.4K 175
By BrendaRothert

Sidney

The scents of mint and warm, manly cologne roused me from a deep, relaxing sleep. These smells were unfamiliar to me, but they made me feel safe and warm and were more than welcome. When I opened my eyes I saw Killian's big hand on the white sheet that covered me. My back was against his chest and he was wrapped around me, breathing softly.

I turned my head slowly, trying to sneak a glance at my bedside clock without waking him up. Six-fifty one. I'd overslept. I had to get moving.

He was snoring lightly, sound asleep. I thought I'd slide out of bed; leave a note and head to the gym. Getting out from under his arm would be easy, but untangling my top leg from his, not so much.

I moved slowly, freezing in place when he made a sleepy groaning sound. When his breathing evened out, I made my way further across the mattress.

"What are you doin'?" His deep, sleepy voice made me turn. My gaze roved down his long, defined form. The lines of muscle on his chest were visible even in the dim morning light. I couldn't help letting my eyes wander further south to the trail of dark blond hair leading to the reason I'd be sore today. Not that it wasn't worth it.

"You can look and touch, you know," he said.

I smiled, my heart thudding happily when my eyes met his. That sleepy grin and those bedroom eyes were every bit as welcome in my bed as his masculine scent.

"Sorry I woke you," I said, sliding out from beneath the hand he had resting on my hip.

"It's okay. You goin' to the bathroom?"

"Yeah. And then to the gym."

His hand tightened around my hip and he pulled me back, his arm resting across my stomach while I laid on my back.

"You can work out later." He leaned up on an elbow and looked down at my face.

"I always work out at six-thirty. I'm already late." I looked at the clock again.

"I always jerk off in the shower when I wake up, but not today. You can make an exception for me, too."

I smiled at his comparison.

"Working out clears my mind."

"Spooning you clears mine."

Reaching up, I cradled his cheek in my hand. The feel of his short beard against my fingers reminded me of the way his facial hair felt on the softest, most sensitive parts of my body.

"Last night was incredible," I said, moaning softly as his fingers brushed across my stomach.

"It was. And I'm not ready for it to end, so you're staying in this bed a little longer."

I gave a hum of consideration, the idea of not working out was completely foreign to me. "I don't know ..."

His hand was still caressing my stomach, and it crept higher, cupping one of my breasts. When his thumb brushed across my nipple, my low moan gave me away. Even the Ice Queen couldn't say no to this.

"You're the sexiest sight I've ever seen." He gazed down at me, his erection pressing against my bare thigh. "Hair all messed up, mascara under your eyes ..."

My hand flew up to cover my face. "Oh, no! I never took my makeup off last night. I'll stay, but let me go wash my face and brush my teeth."

"No." Killian slid his knee up the mattress, using it to part my thighs as he pushed himself up on top of me. "I want you like this."

He wound the fingers of both his hands into mine, his mouth descending to my nipple. The warm, wet sensation of his circling tongue made me forget about yesterday's makeup.

I spread my thighs wide and wrapped my ankles around his hips, feeling his groan on my breast.

"I can't wait to fuck you bareback, Sid. I'd love nothing more than to do that warm, wet pussy right now with nothing between us."

"You can," I said. "I use a birth control ring. And I reviewed your personal records, so I know your STD tests came back clean."

His low laugh caught me off guard. Hands still wound in mine, he drew them up over my head, leaning on his elbows and looking down at me.

"I love that practical mind," he said. "Always thinking. But no, not yet."

I gave him a puzzled look. "I'm completely good with it, Killian. I've been tested and I'm clean too, if you're worried about that."

"I'm not worried about that." He paused, seeming to consider his next words. "I've never had sex without a condom. And I'm ... not ready."

I moved my hands to his back, stroking them across the wide, hard surface. "Of course. I'm sorry. It's a big deal that involves a lot of trust. And you can't be too careful. If you ever want me to I'll show you my medical records so you know I have the ring and don't have any STDs."

His lips curved up in a small smile. "No, Sid. I trust those things. I just meant in an emotional way. I've never come inside a woman. It's about the only thing I've never done."

His sincere expression made my heart melt a little. Killian's sweet, vulnerable side had been worth working for. His brash exterior protected something wonderful.

"I think that's great," I said, cradling his cheek in my hand. "To save that. It's a pretty great thing to do."

"At least I've got one sacred thing to give you someday. You'll get that, and I already know what you're saving for me."

Yes. Yes. God, yes. I wanted both things badly. It was unlike me to sleep with a man once and then feel such a deep, emotional connection. But I could admit this to myself. I was filled with a warm sense of happiness and security. And now I wanted him in a bad way. He'd exposed himself to me, and I needed to feel closer to him right now.

When he kissed me, the longing wasn't as hot and frantic as last night. It was tender and slow, his weight on top of me creating an ache in my core. I silently gave thanks when he reached over and picked up a condom from the nightstand. He opened it and slid it on without even needing to look, sliding into me a second later.

"Oooh, Killian." I squeezed my thighs tighter around him. "God, that's good."

He entwined our fingers again and pinned my hands over my head. His hips were in complete command of my body, and I was already climbing toward satisfaction.

Our combined heavy breathing was the only sound in the room. He pressed his face into my neck and I took in the minty scent of his hair. I pushed back on his hands, eager to break free and wrap my arms around his back. The hot pressure was building fast, and I wanted to bury my nails in his skin.

He raised his face and looked down at me. "You're close. I can feel it, baby. Your pussy is so sweet. I'll never get enough."

He moved my hands together, pinning them both beneath one of his large palms. When he leaned up and wrapped his other hand around one of the wrought iron rails of my headboard, my body clenched in delicious anticipation.

His thrusts got hard and fast, my bed banging against the wall with each one. I cried out, close to the edge.

"So fucking hot, Sid," Killian said, his voice strained. "Give it up for me."

I arched my body against him, his words pushing me into a blissful spiral. He pressed my wrists harder into the mattress, pumping his hips against me hard until he let out a long deep, guttural cry. He shuddered and held himself completely still inside me for a few seconds, and then we both went slack.

"Thanks for not letting me work out," I said, panting and laughing at the same time.

"Baby, I will work you out like that any morning." He laid down on his back and blew out a breath. "Damn, that was good."

"It was. Maybe morning sex is better," I said thoughtfully.

"Morning sex with me is better."

"I'm gonna agree, though I have nothing to compare it to."

Killian looked over at me, pulling his forearm off his forehead. "What do you mean?"

I sat up and reached for my phone, deliberately not meeting his eyes. "That was the first morning sex I've ever had."

"You're serious?" he said, surprise in his tone.

I stepped out of bed and reached for my t-shirt, pulling it over my head. "Yes. You're the first man I've allowed to stay the night with me. I'm going to make some coffee."

I busied myself in the kitchen, putting away dishes while I waited for the coffee to brew. My words to Killian swirled in my mind. What did they mean? Why was I so powerfully drawn to this man that I'd let him stay overnight in my bed? Wanted him to, even.

I was an expert in delivering the 'I have an early morning meeting' brush-off to men who'd assumed they'd be staying the night. They had all understood my message: Thanks for the lay, now get the hell out.

Yet this morning he'd made me want to stay in bed for the pre-workday sex my friends were always raving about. I'd never wanted it until now, and I was just deluding myself to pretend otherwise.

Killian wandered into the kitchen, now dressed in his wrinkled clothes from last night. "I've gotta go," he said. "I'd never hear the end of it if I was late for practice. I've never had to put money in the can."

"What do you mean?"

"If you're late for practice, you have to put ten bucks in the coffee can we keep in the locker room, and then you have to skate ten laps with the whole team chirping at you."

In the hockey world, chirping was the same as razzing, and I figured Killian was better at dishing it out than taking it.

"What happens to the money?" I asked.

"We donate it to charity."

I nodded slightly, impressed. "That's a good thing for Orion to do."

Killian approached and wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's not his thing. It's mine. I started it when I became captain."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, his warm gray blue eyes reminding me how much I'd enjoyed starting my day with him.

"You being charitable turns me on," I said.

"Save it for me," he said, leaning down to kiss me.

I covered my mouth with my hand self-consciously. "Morning breath," I mumbled through my fingers.

"I already kissed you this morning." He moved my hand aside and pressed a soft, sweet kiss to my lips. "Have a good day, boss."

"You too. You want coffee to go?"

He shook his head and let go of me, turning for the living room.

"When do I get to see you again?" he called over his shoulder.

"Probably later in the hallway."

"Smartass."

This was starting to feel like the beginning of a relationship, which made my stomach churn nervously. I wanted it, but I still worried about the implications for both of us.

"No one can know about this," I said. "It'd be bad for both of us on so many levels."

He walked back over to me, sliding his arms into his hoodie. "I get that."

"Promise me you won't brag to your teammates about bagging the team owner."

"I didn't bag you, Sid. And this is only between you and me. I won't tell a soul."

"Not even if you're pissed at me?"

He gave me a playful grin. "Impossible."

I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"Not even then," he promised.

"I want to see you again...you know, when you want to see me. I know you travel a lot and I'm sure you like sleeping in your own bed sometimes, too, so—"

He put a finger on my lips to silence me. "Be quiet. I want to see you tonight after the game. Do you want to see me?"

I nodded. He brushed his thumb across my lips and kissed me one more time. "Good, then I'll see you later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 2.9K 57
A New York native meets a professional athlete. It's basically love at first sight. Will she let her guard down for him? Note: teams and players owne...
1M 30.1K 51
Book 1 of 3 Lindsey is looking for a fresh start. She's spent the last two years hiding away from everyone, and everything after her best friend and...
237K 9.3K 54
Book 2 of 3 Highly recommend you read book 1 first. Tanner 'T.J.' Levine has it all- looks, money, fame, and skill on the ice. His natural talent go...
93.9K 1.8K 38
*book two of the Counting On Hockey series. Read Just Another Goal prior to this book* Meredith and Cole are going into their Senior year of high sch...