Uh, Excuse Me? Mr. Demon? Are...

By Faerie_Writer

More

Uh, Excuse Me? Mr. Demon? Are You Sure This Is HEAVEN? 'Cause It Feels More Like HELL. (excerpt 2)
Uh, excuse me? Mr. Demon? Are you sure this is HEAVEN? 'Cause it feels more like HELL. (Chap. 2 1/4)

Uh, Excuse Me? Mr. Demon? Are You Sure This Is HEAVEN? 'Cause It Feels More Like HELL. (CHAP. 1)

2.9K 54 14
By Faerie_Writer

(FULL Chapter 1 of Uh, Excuse Me? Mr. Demon? Are You Sure This Is HEAVEN? 'Cause It Feels More Like HELL. by: Faerie_Writer)

{Note: The boy is NOT a vampire. This is NOT a vampire story... well there will be vampires eventually... maybe. I dunno. All this IS a fantasy story so, we've got your basic fantasy creatures and more, except... their how I see them. :D Hope you like it. P.S. If this story offends you (I don't know how it would but if it does) I'm sorry. Because that was not my intention, just trying to write what ever the heck come to mind, and it's random so yah.}

CHAPTER 1:

He wasn't supposed to be here.

No, the handsome black haired boy with the piercing and shockingly emerald green eyes that stood in the entrance hall of my home wasn't supposed to be here. Though in truth, he looked like he was dressed for nothing short of a party like the one my parents were hosting.

His hair was slicked back, James bond style, and he was wearing a black tux, that looked shockingly dark against his snow-white skin. His skin was such a blinding color of white too, like it never saw the sun. Though I doubt that, because his muscles were large in a way that must have required hours of working out.

I watched him from my perch on the second floor, leaning ever so carefully over the railing that lined the walkway above the first floor, trying to get as far as I could to see him, and not fall over.

Though falling over wasn't my only risk, there was the whole thing that I could get caught too, but years of experience of spying on my parent's dinner guests had made me a master of concealment. Whether the guests knew it or not, I had been the uninvited dinner guest who showed up to every dinner, ball, or party that ever happened here at 16023 Fireside Lane. I was the fly on the wall to all their conversations, I knew just as much as, if not more than, they did.

Which is why I knew the boy didn't belong here.

The chaffers had not once discussed the fancy car he must drive, nor had any of the other female guests my age commented on his looks. It was as if he wasn't there, and this was usually how the guests always treated an outsider.

To them, the boy was below them, like I was. Because though I was the daughter of this largely rich family, I had refused to marry another rich couples son, Peter Tyson, and for it had been shunned.

Though why should I have to marry Peter? I was only sixteen for goodness sakes! Also, there were plenty of other beautiful girls my age that would love to be his, girls much prettier than I. This fact was proven as I watched them sway slowly to the music, the carefully done curls bobbing to the twinkling melody.

A bit of bile rose in my throat. Why should they be allowed to dance, and flirt, and feast, in MY home when I wasn't even allowed to do so?

I stiffened as I saw a few girls break off from the dancing group and go join the other group of girls that was now flirting with Peter, and felt the hatred that rolled off them. All of it aimed at me of course, the girl that could marry their idol, but refused.

It was funny, how much I longed to be them, and how much they longed to be me. If only there was a way for us to switch places.

I let out a sigh and observed as one of the girl's flirting with Peter slid her gaze over to near where I was, and it took me a moment to realize she was staring not at me, but at the boy.

Her shinning eyes dulled and narrowed, her perfectly sculpted face squishing together in confusion, "What idiot brings a little kid to a party like this?" she asked with a snotty attitude.

I had to stifle a laugh. The boy had to be at least seventeen, far older than her or I. To call him a little boy was like saying she was an old lady, and absolutely ridiculous.

Another one of the girls walked over to where the boy was, and tilted her head downward so it appeared to me like she was looking at his shoes, and asked, "Are you lost?"

"No." the boy responded, but I was. I was lost. Lost in the hilarity of it all.

I could no longer choke back the laughter, and it spilled out of my mouth so fast it was like and overflowing fountain.

All head's in the entrance (Peter and the girl's) except for the green-eyed boy's shot up to look in the direction of the sound that seemed to rain down from above them.

The girl looked up at me, her eyes widening when she saw whom it was, "You!" she cried, "You think it's funny that a little boy is lost?" This caused me to laugh even harder.

"Little boy?" I gasped in between chuckles, "He has to be older then seventeen!"

At this the boy looked up, his eyes wide in surprise, "You!" (Did no one here no my name?) He called out to me pointing to me, "How do I appear to you?"

"Like a seventeen year old boy," I responded leaning out over the banister, "with raven black hair, and eyes like..." his eyes met mine then, and I felt my body go numb, my hands seemed to slump, and I began to tumble over the edge of the banister having leaned to far.

For the fifteen seconds that I fell I knew there were screams, and I could sense movement, maybe Peter trying to catch me, but I only had one thought. One; "Blood. Eyes red like blood." For this was how the boy's eyes had now appeared. No longer were they the bright emerald green that I had first seen, no, they were red, like blood, like death.

But whose death? Mine I could only suppose, because after the fifteen seconds had come and gone, there were no more thoughts, just an ever-stretching darkness.

What happened? Where was I? Who was I? These were the things I no longer knew, and the darkness refused to offer me any answer to any of these questions. What was...?

And suddenly a light illuminated the never-ending shadows. It was a bright light, so bright I had to shield my eyes from it. As I let the light shine down upon me it was suddenly as if the darkness was filled again, but with sounds.

Voices, telling me not leave, telling me to hold on, calling me to come back. Back where? I didn't know. But the light, the light called me towards it, and its pull was stronger.

I pushed away the voices that seemed to be more frantic as I left them, "Come back!" they screamed, and it hurt my ears. I shook my head and pushed away. The light... the light... I needed it; I felt an ache inside me that needed the light.

The minute I steeped into its protective glow the voices went away, and that made me feel happy. I wasn't sure why, since the voices seemed to be my only company here in this dark world.

The air around me suddenly thickened, and I found myself pushing it away, as the light shrank, and dimmed once again becoming a point far off in the distance, yet slowly growing bigger as I walked towards it.

I walked, shoving away the air, struggling through the narrow gaps that it allowed, not knowing where I was going but needing to get there. My breaths came in shallow gasps; I was struggling with this task of reaching the light. Part of me just wanted to sit down and give up. But the light kept calling, and I kept coming.

The light grew larger and larger until suddenly it was in front of me, sparkling with all its might. I pushed away the last of the things constricting me and was hit with a wall of light. Putting my hand up infront of my face, and closing my eyes to block my view of this blinding shine, I stopped for a moment and had a thought.

Where was I going? The question seemed to bounce around in the quiet and silence, and the never-ending glow of light. Was this worth it, this quest of mine that I had only taken upon myself for the sake of satisfying my curiosity?

I suppose so, after all, I needed answers and this dark place only seemed to offer more questions. Taking a deep as breath as the area would allow I shoved forwards through the wall of light surrounded by its dazzling perfection until suddenly it was gone.

For a second, I didn't want to open my eyes. What if I was back in the darkness? Then all of this struggle would have been for nothing. Then I took, a shaky breath, and lifted one eyelid, then the other.

I wasn't back in the darkness, but I was no longer in the blinding light place. Now, I was in a field of golden wheat, a light blue-sky overhead and a bright sun smack dab in the middle, warming me and the ground I stood upon. The wheat basked in the soft glow of sunlight, and a light breeze blew across, the wheat rippled looking like a small golden wave as it did so.

But there was one place that the wave didn't blow across, as though something was in its way. Gingerly, as not to crush any of the wheat's plants, I made my way over the only unmoving area.

I soon discovered that in that very spot was a boy.

He was more of a man than a boy really. He looked about seventeen, with raven black hair that was messily tossed around, wearing a light brown tunic and fawn colored trousers. Also, he was lying down, asleep, trapping the wheat beneath him, which was why it hadn't moved when the wind had blown.

I leaned in closer to get a better look at him, and as I did so, I blocked his sunlight, casting a shadow over his face. The change of lighting must have awoken him, because his eyes snapped open, and I found myself looking into bright emerald green eyes.

I felt as if I had seen these eyes somewhere else before, but I couldn't recall any memory of it. Just a simple feeling, instinct, that told me nothing.

"You're here. Took you long enough." The boy said, as he pushed himself up so that he was sitting, and still staring at me. He seemed to know me, so why didn't I know him?

"Who are you?" I asked. It sounded so strange, hearing my voice. It was as if it was the first time I used it, like the sound was completely new to my ears. I never remembered speaking before, just thinking.

"You don't remember me?" the boy asked. I shook my head. I didn't. In fact, I couldn't remember anything... well nothing but the darkness, and the light, and this. It was as though I had just been born into the world. Strange.

The boy's brow furrowed, and he mumbled something about possibly getting the wrong girl. It was then that it happened. He blinked, and suddenly his emerald eyes shifted into ones with a blood red color.

I gasped, and the boy shot his gaze up to me. "What?" he asked, but he didn't say it in a confused tone. Not a curious one either. It was... well, in a more demanding way than anything.

"You're eyes." I said softly, "How did you do that? Change them from green to red?"

"So it is you. But why..." he trailed off, then instantly his eyes snapped up to me, taken over by a sudden seriousness, "Did you come from the forest over there?" he demanded.

Forest? I spun around and from where I came loomed a giant forest, with tree's that stretched so high they seemed to touch the clouds, their craggy bark forming an impenetrable wall.

Out here it was light, but I could see that in the inner workings of the forest no light ever reached the ground due to the tree's thick jade colored leaves. Another gust of wind blew, and the leaves rustled loudly sounding like rain as they brushed against one another. It was so loud I wondered how I had missed the sound before.

Suddenly I knew what the forest was. The darkness. It made sense, it had been the trees I had been pushing past in an effort to reach the light, and the wall of light I had seen must have been the daylight shining through the breaks in between the wall of trees.

"Yes." I answered the boy, and he cursed, outraged. I didn't understand. Why was he so furious? What did it matter if I came out of the forest or not? What was going on that I didn't seem to understand?

"I rushed it didn't I?" the boy asked with a chuckle, placing one of his hands on his forehead, tilting his head back slightly as he looked up at the sky above. "How stupid of me. This is going to only mess things up for you."

"I don't understand." I said with a frown, and he looked at me and sighed, "Of course you wouldn't." What did he mean by that? What was going on?

I put my hands on my hips. "Since you seem to know so much about me, who am I?" I demanded, I should at least get some answers.

"Honestly?" he asked, I nodded I wanted answers, "I don't know." He told me, and I glared him, "Don't lie."

He shrugged, "It isn't a lie. I really don't know. I think that maybe yo-" suddenly his head shot up, and his eyes widened. "No." he murmured softly, "Not now." Swiftly he stood up, with one hasty look around, he proceeded to hold his hand out to me. "Come."

I looked at his hand. Did I want to go with this boy? Did I really have a choice? Suddenly a piercing screech filled the air, "Hurry!" the boy called again more urgent now.

Unsure I reached out. Looking up into his crimson eyes, I felt a small pang of terror. What did fear though? Him? Or whatever creature that was making those noises? So many questions, would there ever be answers?

I saw a flicker in his red eye's before, suddenly, the young man reached out without any sign of uncertainty, and whipped me around so I was behind him, my face pressed into his back. The young man let a growl, and another pang of terror shot through me, my hands securely grasping the fabric of his rustic seeming tunic.

I head another screech, and my breath quickened, because this time it came from right behind me. Loosening my hold I turned around and saw a large wolf. It was enormous, and it's lavender eyes stared back at me from far above me, because its head was situated in between it's shoulders russet fur about ten feet up in the air.

I gasped, my eyes widening, and the young man whipped around at the sound. Cursing, he pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around me like a protective shield, it felt nice. No matter how pleasant it felt though, how could arms hold up to a beast like that?

"Is it going to kill us?" I whispered to him. The young man looked at me, "The wolf?" I frowned, feeling my face squish together. As I do so, suddenly I was hit with the image of a blonde girl making the same face, a sea of curls, a boy named Peter, pictures flashed by me in my head to rapidly to make any sense of them. Then, just as suddenly as they were there, the images were gone leaving me baffled at what had just happened.

When I remembered our situation though, I pushed my confusion away and looked at the boy, "You call that thing a wolf?"

His eyes shot to me, and he seemed to be deciding something before he said, "Describe to me what you see." I glared at him; he had a set of eyes. Why didn't he use them? "Do it!" he whispered harshly. I looked away, and towards the wolf. I would describe it for him. As demanding as he seemed he was the only person I truly knew where ever I was, and I didn't want him to leave.

"It's a wolf, about eight feet tall, lavender eyes, russet fur." I responded, and the boy cursed again, before saying, "It's one of them. I can see the beast now. Thank you." He pushed me behind him once more, then turned away from me and growled at the wolf once more, "This isn't your territory Talon."

Then to my astonishment, the violet eyed wolf, who's name I presumed was Talon, opened it's mouth and spoke in a male voice, "It's not your territory either Lucifer."

So the crimson-eyed boy was named Lucifer. Hearing the young mans name caused me to wonder why I hadn't bothered to ask his name before. My mind had been consumed with other things I suppose.

Lucifer looked from me to the wolf, seeming eager to get me away from it. "True, but it is the time of the demon moon, is it not?" he asked.

I watched silently from behind Lucifer, as Talon raised his head to the azure sky, searching the heavens until he found the ashen shadow of a full moon, almost lost in the gentle blue of the cloudless sky. "So it is," Talon said, "did you find any interesting spoils on the other side?"

Lucifer shrugged, "Just the usual feed." Feed? Other side? The questions were threatening to spill like a raging river, but something about Lucifer's stance around Talon signaled to me that I needed to hold my tongue... at least until the wolf was gone.

"I see." Talon said, but his voice was crisp and disbelieving. Talons eyes proceeded to narrow, "What are you hiding mighty Lucifer?"

"Nothing." Lucifer answered swiftly, but it was to quickly and I could see that Talon's suspicions had been aroused. Talon then asked, "What about that girl I saw you with earlier? Did Ray come through and give you a few new pets?"

"Of course, you know hunting in the towns here is forbidden." Lucifer snapped, and the ghost of a smile played upon Talon's face, "I think we both know forbidden means not the same to you as it does the to rest of us, though I shall pretend to believe you. May I see the girl?"

"Not much to look at, she's pretty plain." But the voice that said this was not Lucifer, it was a girl's voice and it came from behind me. I whipped around and found myself face to face, with a beautiful young woman about my age with scarlet colored hair, an outfit of fur, and Talon's violet colored eyes.

"Scarlet." Talon said, "When did you get here?" At this Lucifer turned his head slightly, only to take in the sight of Scarlet.

"Only a few moments ago, I just got back from my hunt." The young woman, Scarlet, responded as she leaned in to get a better look at me, "Very curious. Of all girl's why pick one so plain dearest Lucifer?" she asked, batting her eyelashes, and I understood from somewhere in the back of my mind that she was trying to attract Lucifer's attention (and he didn't seem to care) but I was not focused on that.

I was wondering about her eyes.

She caught me staring at her and asked, "What?"

I cocked my head to the side, "Are you and Talon related? You have the exact same violet eyes." I could feel Lucifer tense behind me, and I heard a low growl come from Talon, while Scarlet's eyes grew wide as dinner plates.

"Scarlet!" Talon roared outraged, "How many times have I told you to keep your glamour up?"

"That's the curious thing Talon. I am." Scarlet said, looking at me once more, "I now know, dearest Lucifer, why you would stoop to a such a plain girl, when you could have any girl you wanted." I could see that her eye's glitered with furocsity when she said this, so much that it frightened me.

Lucifer gently tugged me to him, his eyes cold as he turned to stare a Scarlet, wrapping his arms around me once more. Then, without a hint of remorse, he said, "Now that you know, you're life must end."

I didn't see Lucifer move, nor did I ever feel his arms slip once from their protective shield, but they, he, must have moved, for suddenly Scarlet was lying on her back, staring at the sky with a vacant unmoving stare. Dead. I let out a tiny cry, before Lucifer gently covered my eyes with his hand.

Pulling me closer, he softly murmured, "Shhhhhh. It's all right now. I'm sorry you had to see that." He gently rocked me back and forth, hushing me as I whimpered softly. The moment was ruined by Talon, who roared, "HOW DARE YOU LUCIFER! BY KILLING MY SISTER YOU HAVE DECLARED WAR ON THE WERE!"

Lucifer didn't remove his hand from eyes, even after he spun me around to face the direction where I knew Talon was standing, as if just knowing the presence of death was among us would shatter me. It might though, I wasn't sure, but I wasn't taking any chances and neither was Lucifer.

Lucifer suddenly chuckled, "Did you forget Talon that during a demon's moon this territory is my kinds? Besides, do you think me a fool Talon? Do you think my observers are brainless? I know you've been kicked out of your pack! The leaders feared your skill, and so they should, after all, you're the only werewolf who's ever fought me, Lucifer... and lived to tell the tale.

"You match my skill exactly. It only makes sense that you would be the one to lead and unite the wolf tribes in the end. You probably would have made the pack prosper too, but those selfish leaders were all too worried about staying on top, so they prevented this problem by banning you and your sister from the pack."

Talon sounded shocked, "How do you know so much?"

"There are none who can beat me, and not many who can match me. When there are those who skills are equal to mine, I tend to take and interest in them to see if in the future they could be a... difficulty in my plans. Like now, you have seen too much, so you must die." Lucifer's voice was cold and deathly serious.

In my mind I was swimming in a dark sea of confusion, my mind stumbling over the things they had said that made no sense to me;

"True, but it is the time of the demon moon, is it not?"

"So it is. Did you find any interesting spoils on the other side?"

"Just the usual feed."

"Did Ray come through and give you a few new pets?"

"How many times have I told you to keep your glamour up?"

"BY KILLING MY SISTER YOU HAVE DECLARED WAR ON THE WERE!"

"...the only werewolf who's ever fought me, Lucifer... and lived to tell the tale."

Werewolf? Feed? Demon moon? Interesting spoils? War on the were? Lived to tell the tale? These words felt so foreign to me, and I was unsure of their meanings.

"Now that you know, you're life must end." The thought brought to me the lifeless face of Scarlet, and though I hadn't liked the girl, I certainly hadn't hated her. She had done nothing but know me, and that had caused her death. It had been because of me she had breathed her last breath. And now Talon... no. I refused to be the death of another who's only crime was to set eyes on me. Talon must survive.

I wormed myself out of Lucifer grasp, and dashed out and stood in front of Talon, arms open wide. Lucifer growled, "Move." For a moment I felt afraid, but then Lucifer moved slightly and I saw Scarlet, limp and lifeless. Though I felt I might be sick, my courage returned. Not again, I would not let death come again. "No." I said firmly.

"He might kill you eventually, especially if he tells people what you can do. Those that hear of you will either take you from me or kill you. I will fight them surely, but even I cannot even win against great numbers like the ones that will surely come for you. It will be best to kill him now, instead of taking the chances." Lucifer told me solemnly.

I frowned, "Why? What could they want with a girl like me? I'm not anymore special than you!"

"She really knows nothing..." Talon said from behind me.

Lucifer gaze softened, as he looked at me, "No. She's innocent. I brought her here... and now I wish I hadn't. She doesn't deserve the trouble she is soon going to face." Then his eyes seemed to light up, "You kind has a principle of trust correct?" he asked turning to Talon, "Once you make a formal pact it cannot be broken?"

"Yes." Talon answered, his voice unsure.

"Well then I shall let you live... if you make a formal pact to protect her." Lucifer replied gesturing to me. "After all, what better protection than from someone who is my match. Do you give your consent?"

Talon hesitated before answering, "Yes I agree to this." Lucifer frowned, "Is that it?" and Talon hastily assured him that there was more.

"Then say it." Lucifer snapped.

Talon let out an exasperated sigh, before he began, "I Talon, wolf of the moon, and human of the sun, do so solemnly swear, to protect this girl..."

"Eve." Lucifer said, and I glared at him. Before he had said he hadn't known my name.

"This girl Eve, and keep her safe no matter what the cost, whether it be my own life that I must pay. Shall I fail to protect this girl, and she should die, allow my death to follow swiftly after the moment her heart stops beating. With a single howl, may my pact be done." I turned and watched as Talon threw his shaggy head back and howled, the sound echoing around the field, and vibrating through the forest.

"I'm done Lucifer." Talon said, lowering his head. "Good." Lucifer replied, "Now quickly change, we must go to camp and that form is a little to... well, let's just say it would help you pick a fight." Form? I wondered. And to wonder, my silent question was answered, as a soft glow seemed to light up around Talon. Suddenly he began to shrink and change, growing smaller until his shape was that of a 17-year-old human boy's. Some of his fur becoming his hair, a curly russet colored mess, barely covering the tip of a faint thin scar that ran from mid forehead to the top lid of his eye, stopped and then continued from the bottom lid to his mid cheek. The rest of his fur became a pelt outfit resembling the one that Scarlet had been wearing.

"Incredible." I whispered softly, and Talon grinned at me, his still violet eyes shinning brightly, "You haven't seen anything yet." It was the wolf voice, yet instead this time it was coming out of a human mouth. Amazing.

Lucifer looked over at him with a glare, "Put on some glamour mutt." At this, Talon growled, but closed his eyes and seemed to concentrate. Then suddenly, he opened his eyes and looked at Lucifer, "Better?" he asked. Lucifer simply nodded.

I looked from boy to boy. "I don't get it. Talon still looks the same." Talon looked stunned, and Lucifer just grinned, "Only to you does he look the same. Which is why my dear you are so special."

"I still don't understand." I told Lucifer and he sighed, "I suppose I should explain... and I will, as soon as we get to camp, so shall we go?" I nodded and took the hand he held out to me. He then proceeded to lead Talon and I away from the forest that had brought me here, and away from the plains in which already so much had happened, and towards whatever this camp, was and the unknown.

Though I was willing to go along with this only one thing bothered me. "Lucifer?" I asked, "Can I talk to you?"

Lucifer nodded his head in agreement, and told Talon to scout ahead. Talon nodded, a darted swiftly away, probably eager to get away from his sister's killer.

"Yes Eve?" Lucifer asked, and I glowered at him, "I thought you said you didn't know my name." I spat.

Lucifer shrugged, "I don't, but the mutt needed a name for the pact so I gave him one, but let's keep that little tidbit from the mutt, because if he finds out the pact wouldn't be valid." I looked at him stunned, and he gave me a small grin. "As far as we know," he said, "that is your name."

"Why?" I asked.

"Why? Because I gave it to you."

"That's what I mean. Why of all names did you give me the name Eve?"

Lucifer looked at me thoughtfully, "Well, where you come from there's a book called the Bible." Yes, the name 'Bible' sounded familiar, "And in the Bible, Eve wife of Adam disobeys God, and eats the forbidden fruit because of the Devil. Also in your world the Devil has many different names, one of them being Lucifer, and trust me when I say of all the things that you ever meet, I'm the one who's closest in likeness to the Devil. So it makes sense doesn't it? Just like the Devil and Eve were brought together by fate, so are you and I. I tempted you to come to this world, and you came, disobeying all the laws set down for the other side. And now just like Eve, you can never go back to that Garden, you can never go home."

I could never go home? For some reason I didn't feel sad to hear that, after all since I had no memory of home what was there to miss?

Instead of asking more about my home, I asked, "What about God, did he not help humankind eventually?"

"There is no God here in this land that will be able to take you from me, for if he does I assure it will not be to save you from this fate, only to use you for his needs." Lucifer told me solemnly, "Remember that Eve, trust no one but me and the mutt. We're all you have here, and we're all you'll ever have for the rest of your life."

With that he was gone, and Talon was back by my side, "He's lying you know." I looked at Talon confused. "Lucifer." He clarified. "Though it may be true he is a devil, you can trust more than just us, not many more, but not just us."

"Really?"

"Really. You just have to know who you're looking to be friends with." And with that Talon was gone too. I knew he was not far, for it was his duty to keep me from harm, but to me it felt like he was a million miles away. It felt like once again I was in the dark forest.

Except this time, there was no light, only the questions. The questions without answers, the small mysteries that a tiny part of me hoped would never be solved. For if they were, what would I learn? Would it be information that would bend and break me? Or would it make me stronger?

I didn't know.

And to know this, to know what would happen to me, I had to find the truth behind Talon and Lucifer, to find the camp, to find my answers, to find... the light, the light that even I, as small as my knowledge of this world was, knew would change me forever.

Should I seek this light? I stared at the ever-stretching shadows. Should I-

"Eve!" Talon called sharply, and the darkness was gone, leaving me standing before a log right at the edge of the plains I had almost tripped upon. "Be careful!" Lucifer scolded, "And pick up your pace or we'll never make it to the camp before nightfall!"

The journey to find all that, all that I was searching for and the light I realized, began right here. If I took another step over this log, I would be stepping out of the plains, out of the only place I could think of that could bring me home. If I left, it would be saying that, yes, I was ready to search for the light. To take my chances of bending and breaking under the pressure or growing stronger.

Which did I chose?

"Come on!" Lucifer shouted, oblivious to my internal confrontation, "Let's go!"

It was then, faced with Lucifer's cries that I realized; what loss was that which I didn't remember? There was none. As far as I knew I had no home to go home to, and nothing in this world to hold on to but Lucifer and Talon.

So, I took the step. I left plains, and unsure of what I would face I went on, and decided to search for the light, for the answers to my many questions.

For weakness or for strength, for enemies or for friends, for war or for peace, for rags or for riches, for death or for life, I walked on, Lucifer and Talon by my side, ready to face it all.

And so, my great journey began.

<End of Chapter 1>

Uhhh.... Hi! :D I wrote this full thing and posted it cause you guys said you liked the small part so I hope you like this one just as much! Also, all the questions (or at least most of them) will be answered next chapter so stay tuned! Remember title needed!

You guys are fab,

Faerie_Writer

P.S. Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.7K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
21.5K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
277K 19.6K 147
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
183K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...