Divergent: A Time For Initita...

Da KateEatonFourEaton

This is a Divergent: No War story, Tris and Tobias train new initiates while solving problems of their own. Altro

Before You Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Allegiant
Happy Fourtris Day!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Very Important Please Read!
A/N
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

200 5 0
Da KateEatonFourEaton

" Tobias I, I need you to understand why I'm mad, you claim you do but still, that hurts, a lot, I didn't come in first place for nothing, I'm not weak. " I say looking into his blue eyes which are stormy from tears. " Tris, I understand that I really do, it was the biggest mistake of my life, I know you could've handled him, but I couldn't risk losing you. " he says. " Just please, take me back. " " Of course, forever and always 10. " I say" Forever and always 10. " he repeats. After drying my tears I bring my bag back to our apartment.

" I'm tired. " I say after awhile of us cuddling on the couch. " Me to, come on, let's go to bed. " he says standing up. I'm happy to have Tobias back. That's the last thought that leaves my head before drifting off.

***

When I wake up I get in the shower and get changed into a black tanktop, leggings, and combat boots. When Tobias is ready we go to the training room together. When we enter we see all the initiates already in there. " Finally. " a former Candor, Zack mutters. As he walks past me I stick out my foot and he trips. We have a pretty good bunch of initiates this year, 10 to be exact.

Brady- Candor
Zack- Candor
Matt- Candor
Dan- Erudite
Bella- Erudite
Veronica- Erudite
Sarah- Erudite
Rose- Amity
Kylie- Candor
Amy- Candor

From time to time I catch Matt and Dan staring at me. Veronica and Kylie are constantly checking Four out. Keeping our relationship hidden is KILLING me. I frown because there aren't any Abnegation this year, but Rose isn't like a crazy and giggling Amity. Sometimes she minds me of Lea, the way she always gives us her full attention. She hangs out with Sarah, and Zack.

***

Training went fast today. Tobias and I head to the dining hall and take it back to our apartment. Once we're finished eating we go to bed. Then, I drift off into unconsciousness.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

78.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...