The New Red Queen Of Homra ~d...

De Nightgirl250

Kai black's the name and I certainly have game . Sup as you know I'm kai. I used to live in Shizume city when... Mai multe

pt.1
Black Clan
3
4

pt.2

435 13 0
De Nightgirl250

Kai's POV

Anger fills me as I watch Mikoto walk away.*whatever* I thought ."Anyway I got to go guys" I said. *so much for family time and no racing for the night* I thought as I walk out the bar. *hope I never see mikoto and izumo again. Not after what they did* I thought as I walk down the street to my Nissan skyline R34 GT-4 . little did I know that the guys in the homes bar were asking questions .And Izumo and Tartara was answering them. I get in my car and head to the corner with is farthest away from Homra and sector 4.

It took me 10minutes to get there. I could hear panic at the disco playing it was the emperors new clothes. The place was already packed . She slutty dancers were already here , the show off been here , the dealers were here, along with the racers.

I got my on starting line even though I haven't checked in they know I'm here. I rolled down my car as I saw the guy from the horns bar walk up to my car. "Hello lov what happen to. No racing tonight" he said showing his brush accent."You know us racers . we come when were pissed" I said as he hands me his tablet so I can put in my info ."If it wasn't that your known as a psycho on the track I would of bet against you know that" he said as I finish putting in my info."just so you know the place your running through is home a territory. "He said." Got it "I said then he walks away as my opponents get on the line. "Interesting" I said since their were only males.Both of them football players as then reve their engines as the race is about to begin .

As soon as I hear 'Go' I drive. I was way a head  of the jocks while the other was having trouble . Until  both of them turned on the nitro and stepped on the gas making us neck and neck . I kept my same pace until I was a quarter away. *Dammit their nitro won't wear off .Guess I better do it now* I thought as I start my nitro step on the glass and leave the boys in the dust.

It took a few seconds to cross the finish line both jocks . I park my car and roll my window down ."Come on Jason tell me the stak---" I said as sector four cars sirens can be heard as I quickly grab my phone "All black Clan mje members in the Shizume city pls head to the homes bar I repeat the home a bar." I said as I start speeding down the street." My cousin Tartara is there . Tell him your friends of mine. Your group name is the blackout kai black out" I said   then throw it out the window as I check my mirror  to see sector four right be hind me "Shit" I said as I see them build a blockade. I quickly turn in a shadow along with my car and leap from shadow to shadow until I got to homra. I noticed all my members cars *At least there safe * I thought as find a parking spot and exit  shadow mode. Once my car was completely out of the shadows I hopped out and walked in Homra * this was going to be a long ride and talk* I thought as I hear Yata and Jason argueing . "Pipe down everyone  if I have to tell you once again you will suspended from going on the next mission ." I said as I walk to bar and  my clan member back down and Niko and Akita run up to me. I felt all eye on me even Mikoto's and 'little red' that's what I call Anna  . it was now two or three a.m. "OK blackout's it's past two head home ,get some sleep, we can talk about amounts tomorrow." I said as I gave Akita, and Niko a hug good night. "I can take Niko tonight" said Jason as he picks him up as some of our member walk away . In total we have 9 member but right now. We have only 5. (I'm only goons do the five clan me members cause it take a lot of time to do all 9) "Hey Princess after I handle these guys you can come with me or do you want Riku to take you ?" I said looking at Akita. "I'll go with Riki" she said then left with Riku. When every one left it was only then that I noticed it was just Mikoto and  Me in the room .*Great now I have to answer question from the jackass Dumbo's* I thought."So you come to my territory. And think that your welcome " he said .

"Calm down Mikoto I am sorry I couldn't get to the club sooner. But its not my fault that sceptor four showed up" I said crossing my arms.

"Don't give me sass " said Mikoto as the temperature in the room increased. "Sorry if I don't mind challenging the 'Red lion '. But I have clansmen to protect . We all do " I said walking to the door and emphasizing 'clansmen' and 'protect' . I was about to walk out the bar when Izumo came down stairs."Wait Kai -chan where are you going " said  Anna in a sleepy voice. ",Just leaving " I said softly so I don't  wake her up to much. "But its raining heavy" she said as Rain began pouring. *hmmm some strain * I thought .

"Don't worry sweet heart I live near here " I said about to walk out the door when she grabs my hand . "No you can sleep with me " she said dragging me up. Stairs and into. Mikoto's bed room . "OK" I said as she releases my hand so I can take off my shoes and jacket. I was wearing a black. Crop top with black leggings . I watched Anna crawl to. Bed as she grads my hand again and pulls us yo. Bed .

"Anna I know your a strain" I say as I let go of her handand tuck her in bed. She showed no expressions but her eyes held fear.

"Don't worry I won't tell the others clan's "I said as I enters the bed with her .

"promise ?" She asked .

"Off course plus your special and my friend now go to. Sleep" I said as I watch her eyes drop . With in five minutes my eyes fall to a close but not before i feel something wrap around me 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...