Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Sc...

By HeffronDriveGirl

More

Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Schmidt Love Story} Chapter 1
Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Schmidt Love Story} Chapter 3
Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Schmidt Love Story} Chapter 4
Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Schmidt Love Story} Chapter 5
Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Schmidt Love Story} Chapter 6
Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Schmidt Love Story} Chapter 7

Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Schmidt Love Story} Chapter 2

1.7K 11 3
By HeffronDriveGirl

Author's Note: Hey guys! (: Thanks for reading my book. I hope you liked chapter one. I don't know how many chapters this is going to be, but I will write at least 10. I don't know if anyone is actually reading this, but I enjoy writing it. Also, the part about cooking breakfast, it's how I make breakfast (my grandma taught me), just so you know I’m not randomly making it up. Oh yeah and this chapter has a “dirty” part in it so if you're the kind of person who doesn't like that stuff...

I wake up with my head on Kendall's chest. He's still asleep, so I decide to make him breakfast in return for him letting me stay here. I raid his fridge and find a pack of bacon and whole milk. I also find flour, vegetable oil, and buttermilk. I have enough to make biscuits and gravy from scratch, the way my grandmother taught me when I was younger. I put a skillet on the stove, and found a big bowl to make the biscuit stuff (batter?) in. I let the skillet get hot, and I put flour in the bowl. I then make a crater in the flour mound and pour in the buttermilk and oil, grabbing a fork to mix it. I mix it up and then make it into round shapes and put them in a pan to bake them in.

I fry the bacon and put it on a plate. With the leftover grease from the bacon, I put a little flour, a pinch of salt, and some whole milk in the skillet. Soon, the biscuits are ready to come out of the oven and the gravy is done cooking. I put the biscuits on a plate, the gravy in a bowl, and then I put them along with the bacon, on the table. I set out 2 plates and utensils on the table, too. I have just sit down on the counter top to wait for Kendall when he comes out of his room, sniffing the air. He looks from me to the table and grins. He walks over to me and kisses me. “How did you know what I like?” he asks. “I read minds,” I say jokingly, and grin. “You must,” he says, laughing and kissing me.

We sit down. “You didn't have to cook for me,” he says as he helps himself to the food. “It's the least I can do. And I kind of wanted to, anyway,” I tell him. We both finish eating. “You are an amazing cook. I might have to keep you,” he says. “I would love to be kept,” I grin. “I'm helping you wash dishes,” he says, starting to gather plates with me. We wash dishes. “Sorry if I weirded you out last night by asking to sleep with you,” I tell him. “You didn't. I like having someone to cuddle with,” he says. “Cute,” I say with a smile. “Listen, Adriana, I have to go to the studio at 11, and I'll probably be gone until about 3 or 4,” Kendall tells me. “Okay. I've gotta go to a few auditions anyway. Can I have your spare key?” I ask.

“Yeah. If you promise not to leave it here,” he says with a smirk. “I promise,” I say and he goes and gets the key. I put it in my purse. “I need to go get dressed,” Kendall says. “Me t- Shit,” I say. “What's wrong?” he asks. “My clothes are in my apartment,” I say. “Shit,” he says. “That's what I said!” I say. “Well it's only 9. I could go with you to buy clothes,” he says. “You don't have to,” I say. “You're right. But I want to. And you know how we famous jerks are when we want something,” he says with a smirk. “You're not a jerk,” I say. “Yeah. I know. But you are going to let me buy you clothes,” he says. “Maybe you are a jerk,” I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck. “I'm your jerk,” he says, kissing me. “Can I borrow some clothes to wear today?” I ask. “Yeah. I think I have some that are small on me, so they won't be as big on you,” he says.

“Thanks babe,” I say as we walk to his room. He gets out a yellow plaid shirt, some black shorts, and a white tank top. “Try these on,” he says. “I'm gonna change in here, so don't look,” I tell him. He turns around to let me change. I have just taken off what I wore to sleep in and am down to my bra and panties when a pair of arms wrap around me. “I looked,” he whispers huskily, pulling me to his bare chest. “I told you not to though,” I say halfheartedly as he starts kissing my neck.

He's already figured out my weak spot and he's taking advantage of the information. I turn to face him, and find that he's only in his boxers. “You move fast, don't ya?” I ask, letting him kiss my neck again. “It appears so,” he says, still kissing my neck. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as he carries me to the bed. He sits down, and I push him back, making me dominant, and start kissing his forehead, cheeks, nose, everywhere but his lips.

“Babe, there's one thing you need to know,” he says. “What?” I ask, pulling back a little. “I'm the dominant one,” he says and in one fluid movement, he's on top of me. “How do you do that?” I ask. “Can't tell you that,” he says, kissing me.

He fingers with my bra strap for a second and looks at me, as if asking permission. “I'm ready,” I tell him, and he gently kisses me. We kiss while he works on getting my bra off. Neither of us are rushing it. My panties make it to the floor, followed by his boxers. “You sure it's not too soon?” he asks. “I'm sure,” I tell him. He gets tense. “What's wrong?” I ask. “It's my first time,” he admits. “Mine too,” I tell him. He nods and kisses me, loosening up a bit. “Kendall... just shove it in already,” I say.

**Kendall's P.O.V**

I’m lying awake beside Adriana, thinking about what just happened. It was my first time, hers too. I can't believe I just did it. With past girlfriends, we had dated for months before we even talked about it. I just feel drawn to Adriana, and I don't know what this feeling is, but it might be love. My eyelids get heavy and I fall asleep.

**Adriana's P.O.V**

I wake up and my thighs and legs are sore. Like, really sore. He's lying, fully exposed beside me. No wonder I’m so sore. He stirs and sits up, pulling the covers around him, as I do the same. It doesn't really do any good, considering I’m practically in his lap. “Hey babe,” he says. I kiss his smile. “We better get going,” he says. We both get up and get dressed and go to the mall.

I look pretty good in Kendall's clothes. Not as good as him, but close. We find a Rue21 and go in. He helps me pick out some cute clothes. It rings up to over a hundred dollars. “Kendall, no,” I say. “Adriana, yes,” he says. “You've already done so much for me. I can't let you buy these,” I tell him. “I'm gonna buy you these clothes whether you like it or not,” he says. “No,” I say. “Well then they're not for you. I’m buying them for me,” he says stubbornly. The cashier, who's a guy and about my age, snickers loudly. I laugh too, at the thought of Kendall wearing the fitted tees. He buys them and we leave and go to his car.

“I'm mad at you,” I say, looking out the window as he drives. “Why?” he asks. “You keep taking care of me and it's too much trouble,” I tell him. “It's nothing. I want to because I lov-,” he clamps his mouth shut, turning bright red. “You what?” I ask. He mumbles something I can't hear. “What?” I ask. “I love you!” he almost shouts, avoiding eye contact. “I love you too,” I say. He breaks into a grin. I scoot over beside him and kiss his cheek. “I have to be at work in twenty minutes,” he says with a sigh. We go into his apartment and I start putting up my new clothes. “I really gotta go, babe,” he says. I run over to him and hug him. He kisses me and leaves.

I look at my cell phone. 10:50. I need to get to my audition. I change into some of my new clothes and go to my audition. I’m auditioning for Renesmee in the new Twilight Saga movie about Jacob and Renesmee. I hope I get the part. I’m called to go audition and I do, I say some lines and then leave. When I get done there I head to my next audition. For the lead in a new TeenNick show. It's called Kiss and Tell. I get there and sit down to wait.

I look at the competition. The girls are all pretty and I bet they're all good actresses. One girl catches me looking around. “Tough competition, huh?” she says. “Yeah totally,” I say. She's a pretty redhead, tall and slender, with green eyes. “I'm Kayla,” she says, extending a hand. “Adriana,” I say, shaking her hand. Her name gets called. “Good luck,” I tell her. “Thanks,” she says with a smile and walks off. She comes out a few minutes later. “Aced it,” she says with a grin. “Good,” I say. We exchange numbers while we wait for my turn. My name is called. “Good luck,” she says. “Thanks girl,” I say and walk in to audition.

Later I’m at McDonald's, eating a cheeseburger. I’m thinking about how awesome I did at the auditions today and both casting directors seemed to love me. I finish eating and head home. I go in and lay down on the couch to watch television. I grab my phone outta my bag and look to see if I have any new messages. No new messages. I frown. It's 2:00 now. I go get a magazine from the store around the corner.

I snicker when I see a giant picture of Justin Bieber on the front. I like the guy, but it's just ridiculous how much publicity he gets. I mean, really, his face is on the front of every good magazine. I flip through the magazine, reading most of it, and then taking the quizzes. Looking at the posters, I find a big one of Kendall and hang it on my wall. I wonder what he'll think...

**Kendall's P.O.V**

“Dude she's mine!” I tell James. We're arguing over Adriana. “I saw her first! Then you swoop in and steal her,” James says angrily. “She chose me,” I say simply. “Well she liked me when we met,” James says. “Oh come on, James. You think every girl is into you,” I tell him. “Whatever. She liked me, and I know it,” he says. “Whatever,” I say. “She will be mine,” James says seriously and stalks off.

**Adriana's P.O.V**

I hear the door open and I go to the living room. Kendall, James, Logan, and Carlos are all sprawled on the couch and floor. Kendall and James seem a little tense. “Hey babe,” Kendall says and I walk over to him and he pulls me into his lap. “This is the girl?” Logan asks. “Yep,” James answers. “I'm Carlos,” Carlos says. “I'm Adriana,” I reply. “I'm Logan,” Logan says. I smile.

“So you locked yourself outta your place?” James asks. “Yep,” I answer shamefully. “Smart,” he says sarcastically. “Shut up,” I throw a pillow at him. He looks shocked, then throws it back. I giggle and keep it. “Where you from?” Carlos asks. “Tennessee,” I answer. “Country girl,” Logan says with a grin. I nod and smile. We talk and hang out for a few hours, then they leave. It's dark.

“Can I take you out tonight?” Kendall asks. “Of course,” I tell him. “Great,” he smiles. I kiss him. He deepens the kiss and we go into my room. We lay down on my bed, not breaking the kiss. He pulls back, stroking my hair. I see him look at the poster. I laugh. “What the fuck?” he asks. “I wanted to see your reaction,” I say. “Oh. I look good in that picture,” he says. “I'm leaving it there,” I say. He laughs. “Okay. Get dressed. Something cute but not fancy,” he says, going to get dressed. I get dressed, putting on a purple tank top, white shorts, and my Converse. He comes in my room wearing a gray shirt, white skinny jeans, and of course his Vans.

“You look good,” we say in unison and laugh. “Let's go,” he says. “Where are we going?” I ask. “It's a surprise,” he says with a wink. We go out and get into his car. He puts a blindfold on me. “Could you turn on the radio?” I ask. “Sure,” he says. He turns on the radio and Love You Like A Love Song is playing. I sing along. After what seems like hours, the car stops. “Come on,” he says, grabbing my hand. There are sparks. He leads me out of the car.

“Watch your step,” he says as we go down some stairs. He removes my blindfold and I see an elaborate picnic and candles and rose petals laid out. “You're too sweet!” I exclaim, hugging him. He smiles. “When did you do this?” I ask. “I had Logan come down here and do it for me,” he says. I nod. “Sit down,” he says. I obey and he sits beside me. He hands me a plate and starts putting food on it and the one he's holding.

“This looks good,” I say. “I know. My mom made it,” he says. “Awesome,” I say. We both eat what's on our plates and he gets chocolate covered strawberries out of the picnic basket. “Oh my gosh I love those,” I say. “Me too,” he says, taking one off the plate and eating it. I eat one too. Soon there's only one left. “You can have it,” I say. “No it's yours,” he says. I pick it up and eat half. “Open wide,” I tell him. He opens his mouth and I feed it to him.

He grabs my hand as I start to pull away and starts licking the melted chocolate off my fingers. I slide closer to him. He release my fingers, looking into my eyes. I kiss him and he tastes like chocolate. He pulls away. “I love you,” he says. “I love you too,” I say.

Later on we're at his apartment watching a movie and just chilling when there's a knock at the door. “I got it,” he says and goes to the door. “Katelyn?” he says when he opens the door. A blonde chick wearing painted on jeans and a low cut tank top walks in like she owns the place.

Kendall's standing there looking shocked. “I'm moving back to LA,” she tells him. “And I need a place to stay and I thought who better to stay with than my boyfriend?” she smiles at him. I stand up, pissed. “Listen here, bitch. He's mine. Stay the fuck away,” I almost scream. “He loves me. I was his first love and I know he still loves me. I’m way better looking than you anyway,” she says cockily. “Katelyn, is it? Keep your hands off my man or you'll pay,” I say.

Kendall is just staring, wide-eyed, at the two of us. “He was mine first,” she says, getting up in my face. “Well he's mine now. So get the fuck out,” I say in a low angry voice. I can feel her breath on my face and it's really freaking me out. “I'll leave. But I’m gonna get my Kendall back, whether you like it or not,” she says, backing off. “Bye babe,” she tells Kendall sweetly and walks out.

Kendall looks from you to the girl walking away. I sit down on the couch, worried I’m gonna lose him. He sits down beside me, taking my hand. “I'm sorry I didn't know she was coming back,” he says. “So you have history with her?” I ask. “Yeah. When she played Jo we fell in what I thought was love and then we got into a big fight about the time her character was leaving the show and she moved back to Georgia and this is the first time I've seen her since,” he says.

“You never broke it off?” I ask. “Not officially,” he says shamefully. “So technically you've been cheating?” I ask. He nods. “Let's just forget about this, at least for tonight, and just hang out,” I say. His face lights up and he nods eagerly. We hang out and do whatever until about midnight and then we go to bed.

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed. I go potty and then go to the kitchen. Kendall's nowhere to be found so I make myself some Cocoa Puffs and eat them in silence. He probably had to go to work early or something, I think. My cell phone vibrates from its place on the counter.

**Text conversation**

James: Hey(: -JDM

Me: Hey(: -Kendall's_Girl(=

James: What's up? -JDM

Me: Not much. Wbu? -Kendall's_Girl(=

James: Same. Wanna hang out? -JDM

Me: Sure(: -Kendall's_Girl(=

James: I'll pick you up in 20 minutes. -JDM

Me: Kk(: -Kendall's_Girl(=

I shower and put on the bikini Kendall picked out for me with one of Kendall's plaid shirts and my converse. I look pretty good. I grab my purse, making sure my key is in there, and head out the front door. James is waiting for me in his car. His eyes move from my head to my toes, surveying me. I get in. “All aboard the Malibu beach party party bus,” he says. “You said party twice,” I grin, playing along. “You bet I did,” he says. We both crack up.

“Any idea where Kendall is?” I ask him. “I think he's supposed to be like recording or something today,” he says. “Oh,” I say. We arrive at the beach. I help him spread out a beach towel and then follow him to the water. He splashes me. “You did not just go there,” I say. “But I did,” he says. I tackle him and we both go under. He stands up and somehow his arms end up around my waist. We just kinda stare at each other for a few seconds, then I pull away. We walk back up to the beach and sit down on the beach towel.

“Katelyn showed up last night,” I tell James. “Oh god,” he says. “Exactly,” I say. “What did she say?” he asks. “That Kendall was hers,” I say. “And?” he presses. “That she would get him back,” I tell him. “Damn,” he says. “I know and I think he's gonna go back to her,” I say. “I don't think he'd do that to you. Adriana, he's crazy about you,” James says with a look of what I think is pain or jealousy. “I hope he doesn't,” I say.

“Let's play Frisbee,” he says. We play Frisbee for a while then get in a game of beach volleyball with a couple of jocks. James and I cheered and danced around when we beat the jocks at their own game. They roll their eyes and walk off, leaving James and I laughing triumphantly. “Good job,” James compliments. “Thanks,” I say.

“The sun's starting to set,” he says, pointing out to the sea. (A/N: I don't remember if the sun sets in the East or the West so let's pretend it's West) “It's so pretty,” I saw, in awe. “Bet they don't have views like this in Tennessee,” James says with a grin. “No they don't,” he says. There's a chill in the wind, so I let him put an arm around me and we watch the sun go down.

We gather our stuff and get into his car. “You want me to take you home?” he asks, starting the car. “Sure,” I say. He drives me to Kendall's apartment. “Text you later,” he says as I get out. “Okay,” I say and wave as he drives away. I walk into the lobby and get in the elevator. I go up to the penthouse and find my key in my bag. I open the door and walk in.

I wonder if Kendall's home. I go into his/our room and see him on top of Katelyn. They're making out and neither of them see or hear me. “Oh my gosh,” I half-whisper, tears streaming down my face. Kendall's head snaps up and he looks at me. “This isn't what it looks like!” he exclaims. “It looked like you were making out with her,” I say. “I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I don't even like her you're the one I lo-” he starts to say it but I cut him off.

“No, Kendall. Don't say it,” I tell him. Katelyn's sitting on the bed, looking happy. “I'm so sorry,” he says again. “Fuck you, Kendall Schmidt. I never wanna see you again!” I almost yell. I storm out the door, throwing the key he gave me on the coffee table. I ride the elevator down to the lobby and sit down on one of the chairs.

I get out my phone and text James, telling him to come get me. He asks why, but I don't reply. A few minutes later, he walks in the lobby, looking worried. I stand up, still crying slightly. “What's wrong?” he asks. I shake my head and walk to his car and get in. He gets in the driver's side and starts the car. “What's wrong?” he asks again.

I stay silent and stare out the window. Maybe if I don't say it, it won't be true. James sighs and starts driving. He pulls up to what I assume is his condo and I follow him in. We stand in the hallway, me still crying, and him looking confused. “Are you gonna tell me?” he asks. I practically jump into his arms. He hugs me tight, and picks me up. He carries me to his couch and sits down with me in his lap.

I put my head on his chest and start to calm down. “Katelyn and Kendall were making out on his bed,” I tell him, a tears streaming down my face. He gasps. “That fucking asshole! Why the hell would he do that?!” he says angrily. I shrug and finally stop crying. “I knew she would get him back. I mean, come on, she's way prettier than me,” I say.

“No she isn't,” he says. “Yes she is. I’m ugly compared to her,” I tell him. “You are fucking perfect, Adriana. I've never met anyone as pretty as you. Kendall fucked up big time,” he tells me. Our faces are so close I can hear him breathing. His eyes go from my eyes to my lips. He wants to kiss me. And he does. I kiss him back.

He's a really good kisser. I pull away first. “Whoa,” he says. “Yeah,” I laugh nervously. “So... are we a... thing?” he asks. “I just broke up with Kendall,” I say. “So?” he asks. “I don't even know if I actually broke up with him...” I say. “You still love him,” James says. I nod. “Okay,” he says. It gets awkward. “Sorry,” I offer. “It's fine,” he says.

I’m still in his lap and he kisses me again. I kiss him back. “Friends with benefits?” he asks. “Just til I get things with Kendall taken care of,” I say. He grins and starts kissing me again. We kiss for a long time. I like kissing him, a lot. “You hungry?” he asks. I nod.

We go into his kitchen and he makes two grilled cheese sandwiches. “Yum,” I grin. He smiles and grabs two Cokes out of the fridge. He sits down at the counter beside me and we eat. “This is like really good,” I tell him. “Thanks,” he smiles.

My phone rings from its place in my pocket. It's a text from Kendall. “Where are you? We gotta talk.” is what it says. James reads it over my shoulder. “What do I do, James?” I ask him. “Talk to him if you're not too pissed. Get his side of the story,” he tells me. “Okay,” I say. I text Kendall back. “Meet me tomorrow at the beach near your place at 9am. I need time to think.” James gets a pained look on his face when Kendall replies with “I love you.”

When I don't text Kendall back, James gives me a questioning look. “I just can't say it,” I explain. He nods. “I'm tired,” I tell him. “Me too. There's only one problem,” he says. “What's that?” I ask. “There's only one bed. I had the guest room turned into a studio,” he says. “One bedroom?” I ask. He nods. “You can have the bed though,” he says. “No I don't wanna steal your bed,” I tell him.

“How about a compromise?” he asks flirtatiously. “What do you mean?” I ask, pretending to be innocent and not know what he's talking about. “You know what I mean,” he winks. I kiss him. He picks me up and takes me to his room. We make out for a few minutes and he starts playing with the waistband of my shorts.

“I don't know if we should...” I say. “What about the benefit part of friends with benefits?” he asks. “I've only ever slept with one person though, James,” I admit. “Really?” he says. “Yeah,” I say, blushing. “Who was it?” he asks. “Kendall,” I admit. “Oh,” he says. “Yep,” I say. “So... You don't wanna sleep with me?” he asks.

“It's not that I'm not attracted to you. I’m just not ready,” I say. “Okay,” he kisses me and then gets off of me. We talk and talk for hours. He's like my best friend now. A complete sweetheart. I cried a couple of times. Then we fell asleep holding hands.

The next morning I wake up to James kissing me. “Hey,” he says when he realizes I’m awake. “Great way to wake up,” I say with a grin as I wipe his spit off my mouth. “I know,” he smiles. “What time is it?” I ask him. “9:00,” he says. “Shit. Can you drive me to the beach?” I ask. He nods and we both leave. In about twenty minutes we're at the beach. “You can go,” I tell James. “Text me,” he says. I nod and go to the beach.

I see Kendall sitting on the ground playing with some sand. “Hey,” I say, sitting beside him. “Hey,” he says, avoiding looking at me. “You wanted to talk?” I ask. “Yeah,” he says. He stays quiet for a few minutes.

“Yesterday Kate came over and we talked for a little while. Then we ended up making out. I don't know why the hell I did it. But I did. And I've never been more ashamed in my life. You're the girl I’m crazy about, and you know it. I fucked up. Could you ever forgive my stupid ass?”

“I don't even know what to say,” I say. “Say you forgive me,” he pleads. “I don't know if I can trust you, Kendall. This is Hollywood, and you're a big star and there are gonna be girls throwing themselves at you. And after Katelyn I just don't know,” I tell him.

“God I screwed up so much,” he puts his head in his hands. “Yeah. You did,” I say. “I love you,” he says suddenly. I stay silent. “Take me back, please,” he says. I shake my head. “I can't date a guy I don't trust,” I say. “Then trust me,” he says. “Kendall...” I say. He just looks at me. “I wanna trust you,” I say. “Then do it,” he says.

“Okay,” I say. “So we're together again?” he asks. “Prove to me that I can trust you,” I say. “How am I supposed to do that?” he asks. “Figure it out yourself,” I say. He looks thoughtful. “I have no idea,” he says. “Neither do I,” I say. We both laugh. He kisses me. I kiss him back. “I love you,” I whisper. “I love you more,” he says. We both smile. “I have my Kendall back,” I say.

He laughs. We walk down the beach, hand in hand. The beach is crowded. People point when we walk by. Photographers snap pictures. “I missed you,” he says. “Yeah,” I say. I’m starting to feel guilty about the whole James thing...

My phone starts playing If I Ruled The World and I get it out. It's James. “Be right back,” I tell Kendall and walk to where he can't hear.

**Phone Conversation**

Me: Hey.

James: How did it go?

Me: We're back together.

James: Oh.

Me: Sorry.

James: Yeah. Maybe if you and Kendall ever break up...

Me: Totally.

James: Really?

Me: Yeah.

James: Awesome.

Me: Gotta go.

James: Bye. *hangs up*

**James P.O.V**

Hell yes! I might get her after all. All I gotta do is tear her and Kendall apart without her knowing. She is totally into me. I almost got in her pants. Almost, I think. I go into my studio to clear my head and think of a plan. I sit down at my piano and start playing We Could Be Anything by Nolan Sotillo. (A/N: James really does play piano & We Could Be Anything is amazing..look it up.) This song always helps clear my head. I hear a knock at the door and go answer it.

“Hey James,” Katelyn says as she walks in. “What are you doing here?” I demand. “Well I saw Kendall with that Adriana girl at the beach making out,” she says. “And?” I say. “I have a plan if you're willing to help me,” she says with an evil look. “What might that be?” I ask. “To make them hate each other,” she says. We both sit on the couch. “Go on,” I say.

“Well first we need to spread a few big rumors. I’m thinking something like Kendall sleeping with Kayslee Collins. And maybe one about Kendall saying that Adriana is deathly sick. Also, one about Adriana sleeping with Justin Bieber,” she says. “The first two are good, but the third one is just crazy. What about one about her sleeping with Taylor Lautner?” I ask. “That's a good one,” she says.

**Adriana's P.O.V**

“What was that about?” Kendall asks when I walk back over to him. “It was just James,” I tell him. “Oh. Did you stay with him last night?” he asks. I nod. “But he only has one bed,” he says. “Yep,” I say, trying to avoid an argument. “Did you sleep on the couch?” he asks. “No,” I say. “Did he sleep on the couch?” he asks. “Nope,” I say.

“You didn't sleep with him...did you?” he asks. “What do you mean by 'sleep with him'?” I ask. “I mean...did you have break up sex with him?” he asks. “I'm not like that, Kendall. I don't sleep with guys to get over other guys,” I tell him with a glare. “I didn't say you were. So it was just like a brother and sister sharing a bed?” he asks.

If brothers and sisters make out, I think. “Yeah,” I lie, hoping he believes it. “Good,” he hugs me. I hug him back, feeling guilty. “Love you, babe,” he whispers in my ear. “Love you too,” I say. My phone rings from my pocket. He lets go. “It's my manager,” I say as I answer it.

**Phone Conversation**

Me: What's up?

Regina(manager): I have good news.

Me: Well tell me what it is.

Regina: You got the part of Renesmee.

Me: EEEEEP!!!!

Regina: That's my ear, sweety. And also you're supposed to meet Taylor Lautner for lunch today.

Me: Oh my gosh. Wow. Okay. What time, and where?

Regina: In two hours at the Cicada.

Me: Okay. Thank you so so much. Bye.

Regina: Bye. *hangs up*

“What are you so happy about?” Kendall asks. “I got the part of Renesmee!” I smile. “That's awesome!” he picks me up and hugs me. “And I’m going to lunch with Taylor Lautner in two hours. Please take me back to your place so I can change,” I say. “Okay,” he says and we go to his apartment.

Continue Reading