Swapped Kunoichi (Completed 2...

By Nimo-Neko

Not too long after Naruto and Sakura enter the alternate universe, Tenten experiences the same thing, and end... More

Chapter One - "Something's Wrong Here..."
Chapter Two - "I had a sudden realization!"
Chapter Three - "I Don't Belong Here."
Chapter Four - "I'm not your Tenten!!"
Chapter Five - "Not Sure If Starting To Like You Or..."
Chapter Six - "Do I Love You? I Do Love You."
Chapter Seven - "I Want You."
Chapter Eight - "He's MY Neji!!!"
Not An Update - HOLY SHIT
Chapter Nine - "It Wasn't Supposed To Be Like This..."
Chapter Ten - "You're drunk, and I'm Sober."
Chapter Eleven - "Time To Make A Move, Baka!!"
Chapter Twelve - "More Dead-Ends!?!"
Chapter Twelve -"Hey, We Need To Talk."
Chapter 14 - "Come Back Safely."
Chapter Fifteen - "Let's Do This!"
Chapter Seventeen - "Now Or Never!!"
"I'm Home..."
Epilogue - "Stay With Me, Neji."

Chapter Sixteen - "I Will Defend You."

818 40 82
By Nimo-Neko

Remember, when you see something underlined, it means that there are characters from both worlds in the same area. The only exception is Menma.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ABUSIVE METHODS AND HARRASSING FOR A SHORT TIME. If you are very sensitive, then be aware and be wary. Viewer Discretion is Advised.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

~

Hinata blinked, disbelieving what she had just witnessed.

Tenten had run through the barrier in a panic, only to disappear. She didn't know if her comrade was dead or unconscious, but she wasn't about to sit tight and wait for anyone to show up.

She stalked toward the barrier angrily and said, "You all wait for me! All this waiting is pissing me off and Tenten could be dead for all we know!!"

The shinobi gulped, not really wanting to stop her or convince her otherwise.

Even Choji, who felt they should sit tight and wait, wasn't going to stop her. "Be careful," he said in a worried tone.

She scowled and said, "I'll bring Neji's ass back over here myself if I have to. But if she's alive, then Tenten needs help."

Not speaking another word, Hinata walked close to the barrier, feeling dizzy but no way in hell passing out.

Not if she could help it.

She stood, her body becoming numb and light. 'Focus,' she thought as her vision started to blur. She felt herself rise and fall, even though her body didn't move. Hinata could barely keep her eyes open before she suddenly found herself on the other side.

Grunting slightly, she fell to her knees.

"Hinata!!" Ino cried out.

"Hinata," Kiba called, "Are you alright?!"

She nodded shakily, slowly getting to her feet. "I'm fine. I have to go. Keep your guard up, please."

A few shinobi nodded, turning around and getting in a stance. Hinata breathed in heavily before walking forward, activating her Byakugan to find the source of the clapping.

Nothing.

There was no one around.

'Impossible,' she thought.

Then she saw it; a figure that looked like herself.

She blinked back her surprise, getting in a stance. "I see you, fake! Get your ass over here and get a proper beating!!"

The clone appeared before her, getting in the same kind of stance. Hinata's eyes narrowed. "So be it, you son of a bitch."

"You should know," the clone cooed, "for you and I are the same."

Hinata snarled and attacked her replica, overpowering the clone quickly and without warning. "She" had not expected Hinata's anger to rise so quickly, nor did "she" expect her to attack "her" so soon.

Hinata slammed the clone back, running towards the clone and tripping it. She then slammed the clone down on the ground and took its head off - literally - and made several holes inside the body.

It fell, lifeless as a soft thud echoed in the air. Hinata huffed and snarled softly. "As I expected..."

"Hinata's" body reformed into its original Zetsu body. An eyebrow rose on Hinata's face. Why would the Ataksuki be involved? They simply worked for money and sometimes justice.

Why did this clone attack her?

~

"They look so alike though!" Ino exclaimed, grabbing the ends of their hair and waving them around for the hell of it.

Tenten giggled and said, "But we all know they're different."

Hinata looked from one Hyuga male to the other, feeling partially confused. "It's no wonder I assumed it was Neji... There really is no difference."

Neji's eyebrow twitched, even though he couldn't help but to smile at the way everyone was reacting.

Neji shook his head. "I pray we never have to go through this again."

"Agreed," Neji replied.

Shino said, "While this is fun and all, those ANBU members will eventually wake up. I suggest we go."

"He's right," Menma said. "Let's get going."

The gang nodded and turned to walk, only to stop once more. Shikamaru sighed and watched as a figure approached them. "Ah yes, more look alike comrades. This is a drag."

"Hinata-Sama!" Neji exclaimed. "We told you to wait on the other side! We don't want to risk-!"

"Tenten is missing!" She snapped, "And I just came across a Zetsu clone!" She stopped speaking once she looked at Hinata. "This... This is supposed to be my other?"

Hinata blushed softly and looked down. Hinata shook her head. "Never mind that. She thought you two were fighting each other and ran through. She burst into particles before anyone could reach her."

Neji's eyes widened. "No..."

Tenten said, "Wait, what? What are we waiting for; we have to go!!" She sprinted off quickly.

Sakura said, "Tenten, wait up!!" She took off after her. Everyone followed suit.

As they ran, Hinata asked, "Menma-Kun, why would Zetsu attack us?!" Menma shook his head. "If there's an Akatsuki on one side, there's bound to be on another! And something tells me that we're being attacked indirectly!!"

"As if we didn't have enough of their silly hindquarters!!" Ino spat.

Naruto shook his head. "I just hope Tenten's okay!"

"She will be!" Neji yelled. 'She has to be!!'

When they made it close to the portal, everyone stopped.

Everyone, but Tenten. She kept running, heading straight towards the barrier.

"Tenten, stop!!" Neji yelled.

Choji turned around before going wide eyed and yelling, "No, it's not safe!!"

"No!!" Menma tried to reach for her, but it was too late; she had flung herself into the barrier, turning into nothing but particles.

And then, nothing.

Menma quickly took steps back, unable to comprehend what just happened.

Ino started to tear up. "No... Not her too..."

Choji rubbed her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her and demanded, "Why did she do that?!"

Choji and Ino looked at their replicas, unable to say anything.

Shikamaru said, "The answer is obvious; she was worried for the other her. I would've done the same."

"Aww, glad to hear that!" Shikamaru called out, smiling wide.

Neji said, "That's not the fucking point! Now they're both in Kami knows where, and-!" He stopped midsentence when a branch of the white tree cracked a few times before breaking off.

Neji frowned. "We're running out of time. And we have no choice. Ah.. Neji. You realize what we have to do, don't you?"

Neji looked at him, sighing before smirking. "How reckless of a Hyuga. I'm in."

~

Tenten sobbed, holding her head and cowering away from the figure standing before her. "P-Please," she sobbed, "Just leave me alone!!"

"Isn't that how things are now? Everyone leaving you alone. You will always be alone. You will never be respected in the team you're in now."

"No!!" She screamed. "T-They respect me! How would you know?!"

"Because I'm one of your teammates, Tenten. I know how terrible you are, and how worse you will become."

She cried out as Neji kicked her. "Get up, you useless bitch! Can't you even do that?!"

She flinched away from him as he posed to attack. He then chuckled, picking her up by her neck and tossing her. She fell on her side, wincing and trying to quickly get up. The moment she did, he backhanded her.

"Come on, Tenten! Fight back! You're a kunoichi, aren't you?!"

"Just leave me alone!!!" She screeched.

"You're a piece of dirt that should be stepped on," he snapped, stepping on her thigh.

Tenten sobbed and tried to pull herself away from him, but she couldn't. She couldn't escape.

"You will never escape," Neji growled, reaching to grab her shirt, but stopped suddenly.

Before he could react, a kunai slammed into his head.

Without another word, he fell over, seemingly lifeless. Tenten looked at her rescuer and smiled weakly. "Y-You ran through? Why..? Why for me...?"

A hand gently grabbed hers, carefully helping her up.

Her replica smiled and said, "I don't leave a comrade behind. I don't know what's he's said to you, or what he's done, but that wasn't Neji. Neither that we know would harm you. Not anymore, not ever."

Tenten cried softly, leaning up against her. "T-Thank you..."

The replica smiled. "We're not out of deep water yet. Prepare yourself; they're coming."

Tenten nodded, grateful that there was someone out there like her.

Even if just a little.

~

"Hinata, one moment, please?" Both looked at Neji, and then at each other. He motioned for them to quickly come over.

They complied, and once away Hinata asked, "N-Neji-San, what can we help you with?" Neji sighed softly and looked to the cousin he knew and loved, grabbing both hands gently in the process.

She blushed softly at the gesture but gave him her undivided attention. "I don't know if I'll return from this or not," he said softly, "but I want you to know how happy I am to have had someone like you as family. You've been like a sister to me, same with Hanabi. I know we didn't start out as friends, but I'm grateful I had the chance to change. Whatever you do, don't give your mission to become the best you can be. Don't give up on Naruto. He'll come around; I'm sure. And Tell Hanabi what I said, whether I come back or not."

Hinata teared up. "B-but you will come back, right? You'll bring Tenten back and everything will be okay. Please tell me."

Hinata shook her head at the desperation ringing in Hinata's voice, but said nothing.

Neji said, "I cannot promise, Hinata." She nodded knowingly, taking a step back and wiping her eyes.

Neji then turned to the other Hinata, smiling softly. "I never thought someone like you could be tough. You standing before me proves just that. I'm glad I got the chance to know the Hinata behind the barrier."

He then bowed to her slightly, causing Hinata to blush. "Don't m-make it a big fucking deal, it's not like I liked you anyway. But you had better bring my Tenten home to us!"

Neji nodded. "I will give it my all. You and Menma should cross back before we do this. I have a feeling. A feeling that once we get out of there, the barrier will break, and we will cross over no more."

Hinata nodded softly. "Of course; let's go." He nodded and walked the two female Hyuga back to the group. Hinata told Menma what Neji told her, and turned to Neji, a small scowl on her face. "I swear to fucking god, if you don't come back, I will find you in the afterlife and beat you senseless."

Neji raised his hands, sweatdropping. "Of course, I understand completely."

She smirked. "Good, you asshole. Now hurry; they're waiting for you."

After that, Hinata grabbed Menma's hand and crossed the barrier, almost passing out in the process.

Neji pulled out a kunai, suddenly cutting his hair to where it hung down to his neck, to everyone's surprise. "If we're dealing with Zetsu, then they have our former looks. I never liked my long hair anyway."

Neji shook his head. "You're just using that as an excuse. Me, on the other hand.."

Neji took his forehead protector off, tying his hair up and letting it hang in a tight ponytail. Neji then rolled up his sleeves, watching as Neji basically dropped his shirt to waist, letting it hang.

He then smirked, causing Neji to roll his eyes. "We've wasted enough time. Let's go."

Neji nodded and grinned. "We have a pair of Tentens to save."

~

Ooooooh look at that.

Only a matter of time now.

Until the next Update!!

~ Nimo #IFanonNotCanon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
4.4K 155 6
A collection of heartfelt moments, tender exchanges, and breathtaking adventures of our Amour couple. Join them as they journey through the enchantin...
23.8K 708 15
Y/N is an average 21 year old working part-time at a animal shelter taking care of stray animals. His remains unchanged until a faithful encounter wi...
604K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.