Divergent: A Time For Initita...

By KateEatonFourEaton

This is a Divergent: No War story, Tris and Tobias train new initiates while solving problems of their own. More

Before You Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Allegiant
Happy Fourtris Day!
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Very Important Please Read!
A/N
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

366 8 2
By KateEatonFourEaton

Today is capture the flag and that means we get the day off until 3:00 am. So Tobias comes over to my house. When I wait for him in the hallway there is a heavenly smell to the air. When he gets to my apartment he says he has something planned for today. " Tris, how about a date today? " he says casually. " Sure. " I say.

" It's a scavenger hunt thing so I'll head to the final spot, you stay here and follow the notes. " he tells me. He runs down the hallway and I see the first note, it reads, Go to where we first met. Easy, the net. When I get there I see a piece if paper in the net and I pick it up and read it, Where I told you that you looked good. The chasm. I go there and see a note that says, Look behind you.

I turn around to find a pathway of lit candles. And at the end is a table with two chairs. Tobias sits in one of them. There are two plates full of Dauntless cake. " Hi. " he says. "So, do you like it? " he says looking down. " Yes Tobias, it is the most romantic thing ever! " I say. We eat the Dauntless cake but something tastes different about it, it almost tastes better.

" Did the cooks get a different recipe? " I ask. " No, I made it from scratch. " he says. " No wonder it smelled awesome in the hallway today! " " Well, I'm glad u liked it. " Then I notice that there is writing on my piece of cake and it says, I love you " Oh Tobias I love you to! " I say. " I love you three. " he says with a smirk. " I love you four, Wait! You tricked me! " I say laughing.

We eat the cake and head back to his apartment. " You should consider becoming a cook. " I say. " Thanks, but I don't think that even I could make a hairnet work. " he says and that makes me laugh. " Your laugh is the best sound in the world. " he tells me which makes me blush. I check my watch and it's 6:00. " I better take a nap so I'm in top condition for capture the flag. " I tell him. We say our byes and I go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...