The Billionaire's confession...

By rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 30 Masquerade

18.3K 606 37
By rosavet

(Masquerade party.
Song video of Katy Perry 'crocodile tears')

Mia's POV

No, no no I am in chaos. I don't have any good dresses for the Masquerade. My inner consciousness shouted. I should have something! I looked through my cupboard once again. No nothing. Cloè told me that she will bring me a dress but when? it's already time. I should see what mask I will wear. Hmm, this one is okay. My phone rang " hi Mia I will be arriving any time now."

" Okay." The call ended. I was panicking about what to wear and pacing here and there when the doorbell rang. "Hi, I bought the dress. Now let's get you ready fast." We went upstairs. She did my make up and hair.

Cloè didn't go back to Paris until Alex get better. I got to spend more time with her.

" All done. Look at yourself. You're a beauty." She said look at me. I opened my eyes to see myself and I was shocked. Is This ME?

" honey please close your mouth." Cloè joked.

" Cloè you are magic. You're my fairy godmother." I said looking at the mirror.

"Now let's get you in the dress." She said smiling.

The dress was perfect. It's like the perfect dress for the perfect theme. It hugged my curves perfectly.

" Cloè your choice is killer. This dress is breathtaking. It lovely."

" Thanks, Mia. This is the dress I bought for you while I was in Paris. When I laid my eyes on that dress I knew it was meant for you, honey."

" Thank you so much Cloè. I missed you. " I hugged her.

" I missed you too Mia." After the hug, she spoke," now no more this sad reunion. You have a party to attained and hearts to kill."

" hearts to kill?" I asked her.

" Yes, because you will be the sexiest and classy lady there, today, at the party. I bet James will not let go home tonight." I blushed.

" Cloè! You!" We both laughed.

The doorbell rang. "Go hurry your prince has come to take you and be careful. You wear high heels so walk with grace. Don't jump or you will fall."

" Okay. " I smiled at her and went down. I opened the door. My eyes fell on the drop-dead gorgeous and handsome as hell face on earth. He was wearing a blue suit and a black mask. I was practically drooling over him. I snapped my mind from my fantasy.

(Exclusive picture of James)

" Hi... James." He looked at me.

" hi Mia you look..." he stopped.

" Is this okay? " I thought he didn't like my dress.

" Mia. You're not leaving my side tonight for one second also ok." Huh? What's that about.

" Why do I look bad or okay? Tell me anything?" I beginning to worry.

"Umquam tua pulcherrima feminarum. Omne tempus curo requiescere spiritum meum, et ne derelinquas me Angelus spiritusque." He said.

" James, you know I don't understand a single word you said just now." He smiled.

" Angel you look lovely. Now let's go."

We reached the Masquerade ball. The hall was huge. The place was filled with celebrities, famous authors and sportspeople. Everyone who is someone is here. Some friends of James came to talk to him.

" Hi, James how have you been?"

" I am good. How are you, Albert?"

" Been better. So who is this lovely lady with you?" He looked at me.

" This beautiful angel is Mia. She is my girlfriend." James said wrapping his hands on my waist.

"Woah! I didn't know that you could ever have a girlfriend. I thought you were alien or something for so long." His comment made me chuckle. He turned to me. He holds out my hand and kissed it lightly.

" Sorry for the late introduction Milady. My name is Prince Albert William Ecsston Bilkot Jeminacia. A good friend of James." what. Did I hear correctly? He is a Prince? I should show some respect.

I greeted him with slightly lowering my head and don't a royal bow holding my dress in one hand. "It's a night to meet you Prince Albert William Ecsston..." shit I forgot his long name. Will he have my head now?

" I am so sorry I forgot your whole name." I felt embarrassed. He chuckled.

" it's quite alright dear. It's a long name. Between you and me I don't like it. Just call me Albert." He gave a charming smile. I blushed.

" Certainly." I smiled. James interrupted us." So where is your fiancée? " He has a fiancée? He didn't look that old too rather young.

"She was not feeling well to attained the party." I saw another couple was making their way to talk to James. He noticed them.

" I will talk to you again," James said.

" sure. It's to hear from you, James." He turned to me," I will love to talk to you again beautiful Mia. Till then my regards." He went away.

I hit James lightly, on his chest," Why didn't you ever tell me that your friends with a prince? I embarrassed myself."

" you didn't embarrass yourself, angel. I must say saying that loud to his face that ' I forget your whole name' was hilarious and cute." I blushed more. The couple came to us.

" Hello James, how have you been? How are Lilly and George?"

" They are well Mrs Willcot."

" I love to talk to them one of these days. Well, tell them I remembered them." She said. She seems like a sweet lady." and who is this lovely lady?"

" she is Mia. My girlfriend."

" it's nice to meet you, dear. I am so happy James finally found someone." She smiled at me. We went and talked to many people. James got busy talking with his business associates. I was getting bored now.

I remember that James told me not to leave his side but I feel bored just standing at his side and listening to business talk. I slowly stepped backwards and left James. I made my way towards the bar. " one Shirley Temple please."

" Coming right up." I sighed.

" What is a beautiful woman like you doing alone in the bar sighing?" I turned around to look. It's Albert.

" Oh hello, Prince Albert." I smiled at him.

" Oh loose the 'Prince' Mia. Where is James?" He asked me. I pointed at the group of gentlemen talking.

" James is busy as ever. Shall I order you any drink?"

" No, it's okay. I ordered a Shirley Temple." The bartender brought me my drink.

" Bring me two dead in the afternoon for the lady and me. Put it in my tab."
The bartender brought the drinks. "It's on me so please have it." I smiled and nodded.

" So are you participating in the auction?" He asked me.

" Auction?" I asked him confused.

" James didn't tell you? This masquerade is sponsored for underprivileged children who suffer from cancer. All the money raised will be given to those institutions. It is organised by James, me and any other person."

"It's such a nice thing your doing for them. I will participate." I said smiling.

" Great. I will call Olivia for you registering your name." He went and called Olivia. She took my mane in the list. I saw the list and there were only five names for the auction. Coming to this high-class party and not even contributing a little bit for the children. People are stone-hearted nowadays or what? I thought to myself.

I will talk with James later. Why didn't he tell me about this auction? Buy somethings which will help the children is good. It's worth it. I ordered another 'death in the afternoon' and drank it. I was feeling a bit tipsy. I don't want to be drunk so I stopped drinking.

I saw him making his way towards me. I went to have a word with him."I am sorry Mia. I got taken over by the business talk. I shouldn't have let my attention get off you angel."

"It's okay baby. " I giggled.

" Mia are you drunk?" He asked me.

" A little, maybe, I don't know. But leave that. Why didn't you tell me that there was an auction?"

" How did you know about that?"

" Albert told me."

"Grrr. That guy will die in my hands."

"James what's with a little auction. If we buy a few stuff to help the children it's good right?"

" Mia it is not that type of auction where you buy things. Here you auction yourself for the evening. The owner gets to go on a date with you."

" Oh no," I put my hand on my mouth.

" yeah..." James said rubbing his temple. He had a worried look on his face.

_______________________________________

Hi, my dear reader's. What's up?

Mia got herself in a twisted situation. How will she get out of it? James is not happy with it.

Stay tuned and find out in the next chapter. ...

" Please do vote while reading "

Vote, comment and follow me :) 😄
And thank you for reading my book. I hope you all are enjoying it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.6K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
56K 1.1K 24
Well there's always a stereotype that a lil naive girl falling for his hot jock brothers best friend!!! But, I broke all the stereotypes because I fe...
109K 4.1K 47
"That means you're coming with me too then." He groans, bringing a hand up to his forehead and rubbing it in exasperation. "Excuse me?" My chest puff...
462K 17.5K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...