Billionaire's PA [ON HOLD]

By mino_hs

Eliza Collins a.k.a Eli who works as a reporter and a interviewer in T news and magazine Co. She have been fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
A/N
Chapter 40

Chapter 21

5K 190 9
By mino_hs

Alex's POV

"Eli, can you in to the office for a sec?" I talk through the phone.

"OK."

I quickly type my last document before hand it to James for printing. Seriously, why must I do this every single day? My fingers may just broke because of typing too much.

"Yes, what can I help you?" Eli walk in.

Her eyes are red, did she cried? She doesn't have that in the morning.

"Erm... Eli..., did you cry just now ? Are you okay? Is it because." I was cut of by her.

"No. Is just that my boyfriend cheated on me." she look down on the floor.

Seriously... What the fuck. I'm gonna kill that asshole. Who the fuck is he? I'm now boiling with anger but still I have to keep calm.

I heard Eli sobbing. I quickly stood up from the chair and walk in front of her.

"Hey, don't cry." I whisper to her and hug her.

"I'm so...so...sorry that your... your... shirt is wet." Why did she apologies for making this stupid shirt wet?

"You don't have to apologies, do you know that?" She look at me with those red puffy eyes. I quickly took out the handkerchief and wept her tears off. I look in her blue eyes, all I see is pain and sadness.

If I have known her earlier, by now she is already my wife. I moved front and places my forehead on hers and whispered," I wish that I can kiss you right now."

Suddenly, the room was silence. I realized, am kissing her right. I didn't expect Eli to kiss back but than she did.

____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 24.2K 41
Thera Mallay, she was a self-made billionaire, having chains of restaurants across the globe and many other businesses. Her company was all she had...
427K 17.2K 49
Christopher Knight is the C.E.O of knights industries, typical workaholic . He is a family man. He loves his little sister Sophia the most. He is ver...
7.5M 269K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
1.7M 50.7K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...