Night job or nightmare aphmau...

By Laurmaulovers

Aphmau got a night job to find out more about her nephew Andy's disappearance. But slowly the job drives her... More

Night 1
100 views
Insanity
Hospital
Claire
Bonnie is andy
Old meets new
A note about me you dont have to read
Stress
Returned differently
Night 1
Whyyyyyyyyy
Home
You choose!
Votes are in
Night 2
Telling her new freinds
Group meeting
Truth and tears
Confrontation
Freed from their prison
Conclution
Note

Him

3.5K 71 11
By Laurmaulovers

Andys pov

I screamed as he attacked my friends one by one until i was the only one left. He stabbed me and murmured "just two left and the odinson family is finished."

Aphmau's pov

I ran as they got closer and closer. Andy/bonnie couldn't protect me. "Ahhh! I screamed. I woke up with Katelyn shaking me. "Aph are you okay you just started screaming."
"Yeah im fine."I replied
Aphmau-senpi are you sure. kawaii-chan worries about you."
"Yes kawaii-chan I'm fine. It was just a bad dream."
"Was it about your job Aphmau-senpi."
"Kawaii-chan I told you not to say that."
"But Katelyn-sama, kawaii-chan wants to know."
"Its okay." I said."but can i get some sleep."
"Okay Aph but just to let you know you can tell us anything."
"Thanks goodnight guys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.7K 81 23
After losing his friends, Denji has had a hard time. While he did find the blood devil, he hasn't been able to connect to her. Feeling low on hope, D...
209K 8.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
184K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...