How To Break A Heartbreaker's...

נכתב על ידי LarryHaveBabies

*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly e... עוד

Prologue
1: Who is this "Harry"?
2: Hi, um, you okay there. .?
3: Is anybody there. .?
4: All my life I've been good
5: I hope this stays
6: C'mon C'mon
7: Someone's a little bit jealous.
8: He's SO confusing.
9: Oh! This is Harry.
10: We Should Hang Out Tomorrow
11: Daydreaming, man?
12: The VERY Nice Get Together.
13: Did Harry just---?
14: Loopy Lou
15:Location: At Harry's House
16: I um- Sorry?
17 : I um yeah...?
19 : Oops and Hi
20: Louis' Past
21: Off To School... Together?
22: A Dirty Little Secret..?
23: Fire Alarm and New Friend..?
24: Unknown No. - 15 Texts
25: Please.. One Date?
26: A Public Kiss...?
27: Spilled Secrets
28: I'm Done.
29: Last Day
30: Tranformed..
31: Reaching Late Costs Much.
32: Detention
33: Searching For Home
34: Moving
35: Meeting The 'Flatmate'
36: I'm fine. Leave.
37: Staircase Rendezvous
38: Love or Hate?
39: Old Fear And A . . . Saviour?
40: Memories
41: Gone.
42: Found.
43. New Beginnings
44: Planning
I'm sorry
45: Party Tonight
46. Confused Beans
47: Happy Birthday
48: Out.
49: A Night Under The Stars
50: Making Love
51: High On Love
52: Almost Complete
53: Can't
54 : Out
55 : Always You
Hey Hey
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

18: Maybe, Just Maybe...

3.9K 262 276
נכתב על ידי LarryHaveBabies

Hi!
So I was getting like a LOT of requests to update soooo surprise!! Honestly speaking, I don't even think my book is worth reading...

But I updated!

I don't know if any of you noticed but,this is chapter 18 ( yes I'm singing eighteen xx)

Enjoy xx

                              ~~••~~

Flashback:

"Louis you look perfect..." Harry breathed when he was an inch away from Louis' face.

Louis looked up at Harry's tone.
Harry started to lean in.

'Okay. Is Harry going to kiss me?! I'm ready. No. I'm not! I am not much experienced! Oh god .Is this really happening?!' Louis panicked.

Harry was just a centimetre away from Louis' lips. Harry had to just move his head up a little and they would be kissing.

Harry closed his eyes. He would soon be able to taste those sinful lips.

As Harry leaned in and his lips just this close to Louis', the unexpected happened.

Harry slipped. Fucking slipped.

Harry slipped on the extra material of the pyjamas Louis wore and was now face to face with Louis' tummy.

Okay. What the hell just happened? Harry was kinda frustrated now.

Louis opened his eyes and took a deep breath. Harry was gone? But his hands are still on his bum.

Oh god. Harry was going to kiss him. That messes with his mind. He can't even think straight.

Louis felt a tug on his bum. Harry was down there.

And Harry was like nuzzling his nose on his tummy. Louis blushed for the millionth time and tried to shoo Harry away.

But Harry was stronger so Louis just ended up falling on Harry.

They made quite the sight. Anyone who would look at them would think that they were you know.. doing that.

Louis had his hands entrapped between Harry's chest and himself. And Harry still had his hands around Louis' bum and was squeezing it now.

'What a weird obsession Harry seems to have with my bum!' Louis thought.

"I love your blush. Please keep blushing forever." Harry smiled widely when Louis squirmed.

But Louis' hands were entrapped so he couldn't hide his face. So, he resorted to glare at Harry.

"Oh Lou. You look like an angry kitten."

"I do not!"

"You do!"

"But I do not. I'm a boy."

"Yes. And I can't wait to make you my boy." Harry winked.

Harry seemed to think something funny, which was honestly going to be funny only for Harry because his jokes were bad, not that Louis doesn't laugh at his joke. Because Louis will never make Harry feel bad. He himself has felt bad enough when–

"Hey Lou?" Harry asked in a whisper,taking Louis out of his thoughts.

"Yes?" Louis whispered back. Because somehow it felt like it was their own bubble. Where they are the only people existing.

"Why do you always seem to fall on me? Or make me fall on you?"

"Harry!"

"What? Don't you think it is a sign? Like even the gods above seem to make us kiss!" Harry insisted.

"Okay then. Kiss me you fool." Louis said jokingly.

Louis' eyes widened when suddenly Harry surged forward.

And then Harry's lips were on his.

Louis moaned lightly at the feeling of pleasure and butterflies in his stomach.

Louis had never been kissed so gently yet with so much passion. He felt a spark with Harry. Cliché but true.

Harry seemed to enjoy a bit too much since he rolled them over so that Louis was underneath Harry.

Harry was holding Louis' hands above his head. Yes actually holding hands with Louis.

They kissed for so long till the need of oxygen was so strong that they broke away panting.

Louis' face was a lovely colour of pink and he was biting his bottom lip. And Harry was smiling so wide that it seemed as if his jaw is going to split any second.

Harry traced Louis bottom lip and tugged it,sadly not with his teeth, with his hand to avoid getting the lip bruised.

"T-that was um- Wow." Harry said after a moment of observing Louis.

"Y-yes. It was g-good." Louis was being shy, Harry could tell.

As much as Harry liked to-be-his shy Louis. He could tell that there was much more to Louis' personality.

So Harry smiled and helped Louis up gently as he was still in somewhat pain.

Louis got up but scrunched up his face when he felt a bit of pain shooting up his side. Harry was concerned but Louis told him not to worry about it.

"Um Louis?"Harry asked unsurely, after some time.

"Yeah Haz? Oh- so-sorry I mean H-Harry–" Louis answered frantically.

"No you can call me Haz. I like it." Harry smiled reassuringly.

"Oh okay. So,what were you saying..?"

"Oh um. I like, wanted us to be a secret..? Please say yes?"
Harry asked and nearly gave him puppy eyes.

"O-oh." Louis answered in a shaky voice.

This has happened to him before. He cannot let it happen again. No. No. Liam will be so disappointed. Oh no. 'But what if Harry likes me really?' Louis thought.

But how could he handle that again? He couldn't. The first time had broken him enough. This time though he couldn't handle that.

This hiding thing was not new to Louis.

As they say, Once bitten and twice shy.

"Louuu?" Harry snapped his fingers.

Louis was surely going to end up broken and this time with no way to mend his heart. But, Harry had acted really like he liked Louis. Could it be a trick? To mess with the faggot?

Louis didn't really want to know. But maybe just maybe Harry was only keeping him a secret for some time. Till he is ready to come out.

His brain and heart were having a real conflict. His brain was telling him no. A simple big NO. That it will bite him in the ass later on.

But his heart was begging him to give Harry a chance. A single chance wouldn't hurt right? Maybe he deserved some happiness after all?

So, Louis went with his heart for the first time in years. He said yes.

"O-okay." Louis whispered.

"Thank God! I was getting worried that you would just up and leave!" Harry sighed in relief.

Harry didn't know his past. And frankly, Louis didn't want him to be involved in the mess. He isn't a masochist but he had made some bad decisions. Liam had helped him realise that. But that was only after he was hurt. Very badly.

He just hoped that his dreadful past doesn't repeat itself. After all he-who-should-not-be-named had never kissed Louis lovingly...

"Okay,Lou. As much as I like your thinking face, I would like you to eat something! Come on. I'm hungry." Harry exclaimed.

Oh no. How to avoid Harry this time? Louis thought.

                             ~~••~~

Yes. I wrote a chapter. And yes I didn't leave you hanging this time.😂😂

All of you who have read/commented/voted etc. A MASSIVE THANK YOU ❤❤❤

So how was the chapter?😉😉

❇❇
Vote.
Comment.
Recommend.
Share.
Etc.
❇❇

All the love, as always,

LarryHaveBabies xx.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.2K 121 9
"They have the alphabet all wrong, U and I are supposed to be together." "Is that supposed to charm me or something?" • • • Where Louis plays hard to...
661K 34.5K 82
stranger: Hi :-) Louis: who the fuck is this? Louis: and nobody does this :-) put the nose away you weirdo Or where Harry is a teacher and in love w...
956K 33.1K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
56.6K 1.8K 28
Louis Tomlinson wasn't expecting to get involved with someone romantically, at least not while he's still figuring out quite personal aspects of his...