Inazuma Eleven / Go/CS/Galaxy...

By Shirouki

(HIATUS) Hello guys! Thank you for reading this story, since this is my first! I gave you... IE characters... More

I SEE YOU - Endou Mamoru x Reader-
REACHING FOR YOU - Hakuryuu x Reader
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 1 )
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 2 / END)
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader [TEASER]
Lockscreen Tag + A/N
10 YEARS - Gouenji Shuuya X OC
Tag !!
Bored Journal : Inazuma Eleven Ares
Bored Journal #2 : About Tenma
CHANGE THIS LIE - TSURUGI KYOUSUKE x OC

SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader

995 29 30
By Shirouki

[This story will be brought to you by, Midorikawa, Genda, and Kidou!]

Dedicated to FAIRY_LOIDS_EATER

Genda: Wow.. I really got a part for this..

Kidou: Wait.. why do i got summoned twice?!

Midorikawa: Shirouki is choosing the hosts randomly, Kidou-kun. Bear with it.

Kidou: came from the guy who tortured me just because of jealousy!

Midorikawa: ......

Genda: Oookaayy! That's enough! Today's character will be our dear child, Matsukaze Tenma.

Midorikawa: Child?

Kidou: you sounds like you're 60 or older than that.

Genda: Well, he is way younger, you know? Back again! And it's tragedy again. Well, just like Endou, huh?

Kidou: geez, the story is getting worser and Shirouki took too long! This is no good..

Midorikawa: But this one is way shorter than mine.. But still no good though..

Genda: guys, show some mercy to the author..

Note : (#) means for Flashback

......

"Tenma! Pass!"

"Not while i'm around!"

"K-Kirino-senpai! That's fast!"

"So you're saying i wasn't fast enough all this time?"

"T-That's not..."

"Ahahahahahaha!!"

'They sure having some fun..' a girl sighed, watching them from the rooftop.

Right after they came from outer space, they started to shut themselves from (F/N). The poor girl doesn't know what's going on. Whatever she did, it never worked.

They act like she's not there at all. Like she's just an air.

"We don't talk to each other much recently.." she mumbled. "I wonder why.."

Yes, she's not one of the managers. But the soccer team is the only friends she has.

#

'Come on! You can watch our practice!' Kirino shouted.

'Hey, don't be shy, (L/N).' Endou said, taking (F/N)'s hand and guided her to the bench.

'U-Uh.. I.. I..'

Tenma smiled. 'Relax, (L/N)! You're our friend!'

It was the brown haired boy. He started it in the first place. He approached her for the first time and the rest of the team knew her from him. Simple as that. But now, he's ignoring her. Just like the rest.

"Maybe it's because the last time.. "

She sighed again. There's nothing much she can do. Right now, it's just (F/N) all alone again. Besides, she was always alone before Tenma came to her.

"Y-Yeah.. i can do this.." single tear rolled on her cheek. "I.. I will be alright.. I'm sure.."

Even when the class started, it wasn't different. They ignored her.

But it was strange sometimes they would look into her direction, without saying anything and then back again paying attention at the lesson.

Tsurugi's seat was next to her. But when he forgot to bring his book, he moves next to Tenma's seat instead to share with him. This broke her heart more and more.

'Am i that useless..?' she thought, holding back her dissapointed crying.

It's also strange that sometimes she would find some white flowers on her desk.

#

"(L/N) (F/N), right?" the happy-go-lucky boy tapped her shoulder from back.

The girl didn't respond immediately. She stammered at the boy and pointing herself.

"M-Me..?" she asked.

Tenma laughed. "Who else i'm speaking with, (L/N)."

"Uhh.. You.." she said slowly. "Why.. bother talking.. to me?"

Tenma was pretty suprised, but he smiled again and this time he held her hands softly and saying, "Why not? We're friends!"

"Friends.. huh..?" she whispered.

Bell for lunch break rang and the students are allowed to go and enjoy their meal. She didn't bring anything with her. Oddly, she's not even hungry. Not even once, since everyone started to walk away from her.

"Tenma! Are you coming?" Shinsuke called.

Tenma shooked his head. "I'm not really into the mood. You guys go first."

Tenma walked out from the classroom. Recently, he didn't have his lunch with the other. He went by his own every lunch break. (F/N) watched him go, but didn't want to catch up with him. Afraid that he might be pissed off.

But everytime she tried to call the others, they would ignore her again and again.

"Please.. Just don't do this to me.." she whimpered, hopelessly. "Don't keep me hanging... i beg you guys.."

[Skip time, after school]

(F/N) packed her stuff and went home. She reached her shoe locker. Ah right, she thought. Her uwabaki was lost. But it was nowhere to be found. She thought it might be some tiny prank but nobody returned it to her.

So she just used her shoes inside the class, and again nobody paid attention.

"Just few years more.. I'll be graduating from junior high. When i get to senior high, i'm starting all new." She mumbled.

She walked in silence, before a ball flew right at her. She didn't saw it coming, she didn't even realize it. but when someone came right in time and dodged the ball, she was suprised.

It was her first hero again. The brunette captain.

"T-Tenma..?"

Kurama shrugged. His kick went out of line again. "Ah sorry..!"

(F/N)'s heart suddenly beated faster.

'Is he apologizing to me..?'

"Sorry for being troublesome, Tenma!" Kurama shouted. "But you know you don't really have to catch the ball. It's not like it's gonna hit someone."

That line broke (F/N)'s heart for sure. She was right there. Right in front of her was Tenma, but the boy didn't say anything.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I'M RIGHT HERE!! YOU IDIOTS!!" she yelled. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU ALL!!!"

(F/N) ran as fast as she could, away from those people. Her tears won't stop and she can't breath normally since the pain spread all over her body. It's painfull, so painfull she felt like she's going to die.

#

"Shindou-san, here!"

"Nice pass, Tsurugi!"

"I'm coming, Shinsuke!"

"Bring it on!"

(F/N) watched the practice in amusement. The way they played, it attracted her for sure. Tenma who noticed her smiled and took a seat near her without saying anything. Just looking at the other practicing.

"Seems fun.."

"Eh?" Tenma didn't hear her clear.

"Soccer." The girl pointed at the players.

"Ah, yeah. It is fun!" Tenma laughed. "Wanna learn to play?"

"Eh? Can i really..?"

Tenma stood up and pulled her to the field. "Guys! (F/N) wanna play with us too!!"

(F/N)'s face soon filled with crimson red. "N-No..! W-Wait! I-I could never.."

Shindou walked to her with a ball on his right hand. "Why not? Everyone can learn how to play." He said, smiling.

"Come on, everyone! Today's practice is to teach (F/N) how to play!" Endou suddenly popped out.

"Ookaayy!!" everyone cheered, making the girl flustered.

She entered her house without any problem. Besides not only the team, her parents also ignored her lately. She ran straight to her room, locked the door and hid inside her blanket.

The memory won't stop playing around her head. She hated it. she hated it now. She wanted it to stop, but still it won't go.

"I love those moments.." (F/N) whispered, wiping away her flowing tears. "I don't wanna loose them.. please take me back.. Why won't you.. take me back..?"

She cried and cried, and eventually she fell asleep, a dreamless sleep. Not a perfect pair for the girl's condition right now. But still, it's better rather than having dreams about them.

[Meanwhile, back at Tenma and the other]

They just finished their training. But Tenma didn't have the ussual spark. Not anymore recently to be exact. The other were worying for him, so as the adults. Endou, Kidou, Haruna, and Gouenji. They were worried sick for him.

Kurama was taking his bottle when he saw Tenma sitting all alone again. This time he decided to speak with him.

"Tenma. Mind if i ask you something?"

Tenma shooked his head.

"Earlier, when my shoot went out. Why did you bother to catch the ball anyway?"

No answer from Tenma for a while. Kurama wanted to call him out of his daydream, but instead he kept waiting for Tenma to speak on his own.

"I don't want the ball hit her."

"E-Eh..?" Kurama suprised. "Tenma, don't tell me.. (F/N).. again..?"

Tenma nooded slowly, and it invited Kurama's frustration. He groanned loudly and scratched his hair violently. Kurama's action accidentally gained everyone's attention.

"Tenma, look! I thought we already agree about this!" Kurama said in iritation.

"Okay, look. Maybe you're just tired, okay? Why don't you just go home and take a good night rest. We can't having you like this until the end of school, right?" Nishiki suggested.

Tenma nooded slowly and picked up his stuffs before he went to change his clothes. Kurama sighed.

"What's up with him.. Babling about her all of the sudden again." Kurama said. "We should forget about her, once and for all anyway. Remembering her won't do any good."

"But she's our friend too, Kurama! How can you forget her easily!" Sangoku said.

"You think i'm fine with this?!!" Kurama spatted. "Just because i said so, doesn't mean i hate her! I'm just as hurted as you guys!!"

A single tear rolled from Kurama's eyes. "I never did. You all just the same too. We never hated (F/N).."

"Yeah.." Midori mumbled. "But if Tenma kept acting like that.. he need help. ASAP."

"Don't worry about that." Tsurugi cutted in. "I've told Hakuryuu about this."

Kariya sighed. "Dude, that doesn't seem helping at all."

"Hakuryuu can't do anything, but Shuu said he can help."

Everyone was confused. How come the boy know what's the problem?

"He came up with a weird conclusion indeed." Tsurugi explained. "But what he said makes sense. I'm sure he can help him. Just trust me."

"... Well, as long as it can help Tenma.." Haruna mumbled. "Then there's no harm for trying it."

[Skip time]

(F/N) walked slowly to school. When she woke up, she still wearing her uniform. It made her remember what happened yesterday. It happened just like that, and her heart just can't take it any longer.

She was daydreaming for a moment when she almost bumped into someone if she didn't realize it earlier. But unfortunately, she realized that she was standing behind Tenma. The last person she wanted to see.

Tenma was standing there, looking at a cherry tree. (F/N) then looked at the blossoming tree. There's nothing really special from the tree, but it still beautiful. It gave both of them relaxing scent.

"It's making me calm.." Tenma smiled. "Just like (F/N)."

(F/N)'s heart skipped a beat. Her neck somehow felt tight. Maybe Tenma didn't realize that the mentioned girl is standing right behind him.

But remembering how they treated her, especially Tenma, it just hurting her again.

"Stupid.. You're really stupid, aren't you?!" (F/N) screamed.

"I'M RIGHT HERE, IDIOT! I'M BEHIND YOU!! CAN'T YOU SEE ME! ARE YOU BLIND?!"

But Tenma didn't catch the voice at all. He kept looking at the tree, then he walked away. Ignoring (F/N) completely.

(F/N) stared at his back for a while until she feel down on her knees, whimpering. "Or am i.. not worthy of your attention.. so you guys dump me away?"

Many people passed her who was sitting there and cry her heart out. But still as ever, nobody care.

She gathered her strength again and tried to walk to school. When she went to her shoe locker, her uwabaki still missing. Again she decided to use her shoes instead. She went to class without having anyone to greet her.

(F/N) shutted her eye for a momment. The breeze calmed her down and before she even realized, it drifted her to her own dream world.

#

"(F/N)! What are you doing here?" Tenma came with a huge smile on his face, sitting next to (F/N).

"A-Ah.. It's just.."

"Hmm?"

"The sky.. The clouds.. It's beautiful." She gigled.

After she said that, Tenma also glanced at the wide open sky. It was wide and blue, the clouds were not too thick. It's a perfect panorama.

"Yeah." Tenma said, while looking at (F/N). "Ah, your eyes!"

Tenma moved closer to the girl and their face only few centimeters away. The girl can't help herself not to blush.

"T-Tenma..?! W-Wha...?"

"Beautiful." He mumbled.

"W-What?!" she didn't believe her own ears.

But seeing Tenma from this close, she can see his dreamy features. His scent, somehow making her calm like a soft breeze.

"I see the whole sky.." Tenma whispered. "Inside there.."

Tenma touched (F/N)'s eyes, gently. (F/N) didn't mind at all. Tenma touched her just like she's a precious gem, very delicate and precious. Both of them didn't notice that Tenma started to break the distance between their faces.

'Is he.. Is he gonna kiss me..?'

(F/N) slowly closed her eyes, waiting something to happen next.

Tenma almost had her lips if it wasn't for the school bell that ruined the moment. (F/N)'s face was burning in shame. She wasn't able to look at him in the face.

"A-Ahem.. Come on, (F/N)! I-It's time.. err for class.."

"O-Okay.."

Suddenly her eyes were wide shot open. The whole class tidy up their books, and pulled out their lunch box.

'W-WAIT! DID I JUST SLEEP FOR THE ENTIRE CLASS?!' she screamed inside her head.

"Oh god, this is embarassing.." she mumbled.

Just when she was about to walk out from class, two familiar figures walked inside the class. Their strange yet handsome looking made themselves become the center of attention.

"Hakuryuu..? Shuu..? Wait, those two are really here?" (F/N) asked, cluelessly.

She reached Hakuryuu first, but he didn't notice her at all. She sighed desperately. "Even you two hated me."

She didn't even bother to speak with Shuu. She sat on her bench again, trying to held back her tears. Just then, someone put a beautiful white lily on her desk. When she looked at the person, it was Shuu. Smiling at her.

"Shuu?"

"I picked this lily i brought it all the way from God Eden. I think it suits you nice, (F/N)." He said.

"Y-You can see me?! Y-You don't hate me?!" (F/N) almost cried in happiness.

Shuu chuckled. "Why would i hate you, my friend?"

(F/N) covered her mouth in disbelief. She laughed happily and ignored the tears of happiness that flowed non-stop.

But again, some hurtful word can break the happiness easily.

"Who is that boy speaking to?"

"He's speaking like there's someone on that desk."

"W-Wait, no way it's (F/N).."

"Don't be silly. (F/N)'s not even here."

Her laugh fade away. She stared at Shuu's face who also filled with sadness. She saw Shuu mouthed 'Sorry' to her before he made his way to Tenma.

"Tenma. Can i speak with you, please? In private of course."

Tenma nooded slowly and followed Shuu out from class, leaving Hakuryuu with Tsurugi, Shinsuke and Aoi.

"Hakuryuu, do you know what happened to Tenma?" Shinsuke asked.

"He's been acting really strange." Aoi said. "He thinks (F/N) still here."

(F/N) was shocked. The rage inside her was back into fire, she wasn't able to maintain what inside her anymore.

"IF YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE ME, THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY IT RIGHT TO MY FACE?!"

No respond at all.

(F/N) was frustated, and when she was about to reach Aoi and the other, they walked away. (F/N) just left standing there, dumbfounded.

She sighed. "That's it.. i gave up.."

(F/N) grabbed her bag and walk away from class.

'My parents didn't care about me, teacher didn't listen to me, my friends dumped me.. I only have Shuu though..' she thought. 'So why do i even bother go to school..?'

Just like she wanted. She went home on her own, lock herself on her room and just relax on her bed. Like nothing is on her care list.

At first everything went smooth. She didn't even think about anything. But those flashbacks. It won't stop flooding through her mind. one by one, it kept flashing before her.

#

"Tenma. Do you have anything in mind when you grew up?" (F/N) asked. "Even so, i think you'll say so-"

"Soccer player!!" Tenma shouted happily.

"Y-Yeah, thought so too.." (F/N) sweatdropped.

"What about you?"

(F/N) stammered. "M-Me?"

"Yeah. I mean, you have something in your mind, right?"

"W-Well.." (F/N) played with her fingers. "I'm interested in.. music.."

Tenma thought about her sayings for a while before he nooded. "Ah, makes sense! You did played the piano just fine!" he said, remembering the time when (F/N) made a little performance in front of the soccer team.

"Yeah.. I like to play piano and violin.." She said. "But.. my skill.. isn't gonna be enough for the world.."

"Baka (F/N)!"

"E-Eh?! So cruel!!" (F/N) protested.

"If you like it then don't let it go!" Tenma said. "I pretty sure you can do it! Believe in yourself!"

(F/N) just smiled, looking down. "I don't know, Tenma.." she lifted up her face to see the open sky again. "Trying to reach that.. It's like i'm trying to reach the sky.."

(F/N) extended her hand upward, like she's trying to grab pieces of the blue sky. "But that sky keep running away from my grasp.. It left me behind.. so that's why.. i don't think i really can."

Tenma was feeling bad seeing his friend looking down at herself. He took a seat next to her and patted her head.

"Then follow it."

"Eh?"

"Follow the sky." Tenma smiled. "You want to reach it, right?"

(F/N) stared at Tenma for a while, then she started to laugh a little. "T-Tenma, i don't think that's gonna work. Ahahahaha! But yeah.. i'll try."

"Promise?"

(F/N) smiled. "Promise."

#

(F/N) walked happily to her classroom, carrying a book that she wanted to show her friends with. But then..

"Tenma, i heard that you're close with (F/N) now."

"That's true."

"Well, how unusuall though. Anything special that made you so?"

"No, nothing. I just went to her, that's all."

"But i heard that Sorano was the one who asked you to talk to her."

"T-That's.." Aoi stuttered

"Yeah, me too. Wow, i thought that you liked her or something. But it's just some kind of sympathy huh?"

"W-What do you mean by that?!"

"Oh, come on Tenma. You know that (L/N) can't really hang out with us. She's not a social type."

"No wonder she has no friends."

"She has friends! We're her friends!"

"Well, i mean that's after you talk to her. She doesn't have any in the first place."

"H-Hey, that's..!"

Everyone's attention was on (F/N) now who was standing right outside the class, crying.

"I.. I'm sorry for being such a nuisance.." she sobbed. "I.. I'll go.."

"(F/N) wait!" Aoi called.

Without wasting any time, Tenma went on his own to chase (F/N). He wasn't able to find (F/N) but he had a hunch that she might be at he usuall place. And she is. Rooftop.

"Why're you here.." she whispered.

"(F/N) look! I-"

"No.. It's okay. I understand. All this time, it's.. it's just a.."

"It's not! (F/N) i really am your friend!" Tenma hurriedly pulled (F/N) into a tight hug. "I think of you as my friend! I really do!"

.

.

"Just.. a friend?"

"Of course i am! I'm serious."

"You don't get it, do you?"

"Eh?"

Another tears fell from her eyes. She stared at Tenma desperately. "I like you, Tenma."

"W-Wha.."

(F/N) let out a fake smile. "Yeah, it's stupid. I know."

She handed over the book that she's been holding onto since the morning. She just smiled at the boy, as if she's undirectly wishing a good luck for their FFI. Tenma didn't have the courage to chase her again.

She left from his side, and she didn't return at all.

#

"(F/N), we have something to tell you, dear." Her mother called.

"Sit down, would you?" her dad said.

(F/N) was suprised to see her parent already waiting for her in the living room.

'Oh dear, what's next..' she thought.

"Your aunt tell us something about a music competition at her town." Her father explained. "We think maybe you would be interested."

(F/N) widened her eyes. Wondering if the scene was the reality. Her parent never been interested in her hobby before.

"Unfortunately, your mother and i will be pretty busy working and even on the event. We can't accompany you. But since your aunt will be there, we're sure she will take you to have some fun as well."

"That's right." Her mother smiled. "It's been a while since you've visited Osaka. So.. you're interested?"

(F/N) nooded happily. "Of course i'm going! It's okay! I can go alone! Thank you, mommy! Daddy!" she shouted as she hugged them tightly.

"Well, you've showed a huge interest in music. It's to take flight, right?" her dad chuckled.

"Yeah, just like those words that you hanged on your room. Uhh.. Follow the sky! Yeah, that's it!"

The previous smile vanished in a minute. Replaced by another tears, which made her parent suprised.

"H-Honey, is there anything wrong?"

"N-No, mom." She whispered. "I.. I'm okay.. Uh.. so.. when will i leave?"

Her father gave a brochure which has the date of the event. She counted the days and realized that the event is right after FFI 2 ended.

"Still wanna go?"

(F/N) recalled about what happened earlier. If the music competition will be held after the tournament, that means that she has the chance to watch them from the beginning until the end.

But she didn't want to see anyone at the time. Not after what happened.

She wanted to go right now, but she doesn't want to be a bother either. No choice except to bear with it after all.

"Of course, dad!"

#

(F/N) picked up her luggage, enough for one week. One day for the competition, rest is for her personal trip with her aunt.

Just then her phone rang. It's Tenma again. She ignored it for a while and checked the call log. More than 100 missed call from Tenma. And we're not getting to the text message yet.

Another call went in again and (F/N) already had enough with it. she was about to shut her phone down when she saw different name on her phone.

"Hey, aunt!" she greeted.

'Hey, dear!' the voice greeted. 'By the way, how many times do i have to tell you?! don't call me aunt!! I'm not some kind of old hag, y'know?!'

(F/N) sweatdropped. "I know, but you're mom's sister.. i supposed to call you aunt.."

'Look, just call me like i used to tell you how.'

"Hehehe, okay, nee-chan."

'So, are you excited? We're gonna have soo much fun!'

"Sure do! Thanks for doing this, nee-chan!"

'... Still sad over that Tenma boy?'

"....."

'Dear, sometimes boys make mistakes. I think it will better if you forgive him.'

"Yeah.. maybe i will. It's not like i hate him but i'm ashamed to face him right now. I blurted out my feelings.. seriously.. how embarassing."

'Well.. rather than didn't have your confession at all, what you did is way better.'

"Yeah. Guess so.."

'*giggle* well, what are you waiting for? I'm waiting you here! We'll have some sweets to get over that sadness of yours!'

"Aah, nee-chan! You'll ruin my body!"

'Oh, please. Sometimes you have to spoil that tongue of yours!'

"Yeah yeah.. Ah, mom is calling. See you later, nee-chan!"

(F/N) went down with everything she needed. Her parent were getting the car ready. She was putting her luggage on the car when someone patted her back from behind. It's her crush again.

"Tenma..?"

The boy stood there, getting a weird idea when he saw her belongings on the car.

"My parent signed me up for a music competition at Osaka. I'll be there for a week."

"R-Really? That's great! You.. You love music.." he said with a sad tone. "About.. about last time.. I.."

"No, that's okay. You don't have to overthink that stuff anyway."

"You sure?"

"Yeah.." she said. "W-We're.. friend after all. So don't worry."

Tenma shrugged. "(F/N), look. About your confession. I.."

"(F/N) we're leaving.." her mom suddenly called. "Oh, friend of yours?"

(F/N) nooded. "Yeah mom. L-Let's go."

"(F/N) wait!"

"No, Tenma! Please, don't you get it!" (F/N) started to cry again. "I'm trying to see you as a normal friend again.. don't remind me about my feelings anymore.."

"But.."

"Go home, Tenma." (F/N) sighed. "You and the other are going to the space, right? Congrats."

(F/N) turned around and went inside the car. After that, they drove away leaving Tenma standing alone right there.

"(F/N) is it okay to leave your friend there?" her father asked. "I think he's trying to say something to you."

(F/N) shooked her head. "Let him be dad.. It's okay."

It's strange.. really. She was crying so many times just because of him

'It hurts.. Love really hurts..' she sobbed inside her head.

.......

(F/N) wasn't able to sleep. Seeing those flashbacks right before her making it harder to sleep. Fed up with feeling uncomfortable, she went down from her bed and decided to take some walk at the park.

When she arrived, she just sat under the cherry tree. Ignoring the world and tried to focus on her own.

'Smells like Tenma.. calming..' she thought, but when she realized it she shooked off the idea.

'Come on, (F/N)! Just forget already!' she thought. 'They forgot about you, so you should've done the same thing!'

Another hours passed, she stayed under the same spot. Her head was completely blank, but at least she can enjoy the peace for a while. Before 2 persons came, taking some walk nearby (F/N).

"Geez, i can't understand what Shuu's saying." Midori complained. "And Tenma was crying like crazy after talking to Shuu."

"It's normal, y'know?" Nishiki said. "Who wouldn't broke down if they loose someone important?"

"Yeah, even it got us pretty bad too.. Poor Tenma." Midori sighed.

'What are they talking about?' (F/N) thought.

Just when she's about to call them..

"(F/N)'s sudden death was harsh.."

(F/N) stunned where she was standing. Death? Sudden? She didn't get any point at all.

"M-Midori-san! Nishiki-san! Wait!" she called.

As usuall, they didn't respond. (F/N) ran up to them, trying to grab their hand. But the reality just hurts. Her hand went through them just like that. No matter how many times they tried, it's the same.

She can't touch them, at all.

Still didn't understand the situation, but somehow she started to remember everything that happened for the past 2 weeks.

Once per several days, there will be white flowers on her desk.

How many times she tried to speak to a person from close, even if she's yelling, they won't react.

Kurama said that Tenma shouldn't be bothered to catch the ball since no one is getting hurted.

When she started to go to school again, her uwabaki is not there anymore.

Everyone always said that she's not there.

Her legs unconciously led her back to school. (F/N) herself wasn't certain of her own action, but it just happened like that.

She ran up to the rooftop, and there he is. Raimon's captain.

"T-Tenma..?" she tried to call without expecting any reaction.

But to her own suprise, he did. He looked at her, giving the warmest smile he can ever gave.

"(F/N).." he said.

#

"You wanted to say something, Shuu-san?" Tenma asked.

Shuu nooded. "Tsurugi told me that you think that (F/N) still there. Is it true?"

"I don't think she's there. I KNOW she's there."

"Of course you do." Shuu said. "For a slight information, i'm actually able to see ghosts and stuffs. Not a common gift, you'll say."

"You can see ghost?"

"Yeah. And when i heard the situation here, i realized one thing. You got the same talent as i do. So there's nothing to worry about."

"O-Okay.."

Shuu smiled. "I saw her too. She's right there. Sad as ever. Looks like she got the wrong idea."

Tenma frowned. "But.. she's there when it happened.. how come she didn't remember anything?"

"Spirits don't really remember every single detail.. when they die, the only thing that stuck on their mind is the most precious memories only." Shuu explained.

"and it's you and the others." Shuu smiled. "Even though Osaka is pretty far from here, it won't make any difference. She loves you all dearly."

Tenma gritted his teeth tightly. Feeling what (F/N)'s been through.

"Tenma, what i'm gonna say will hurt a bit. But please trust me." Shuu said. "(F/N) has to go away from here."

"WHAT?!"

"Tenma.. Maybe at first, you think that (F/N) will be alright since she's doing fine for this time. But it won't last for long." Shuu said.

"A spirit if being too long on this world won't last. Gradually they'll become more agressive and it's not impossible to attack another human."

"She'll become agressive..." Tenma sighed. "So.. how can we help her?"

"2 ways, Tenma." Shuu pointed her index and midle finger. "We can force her since there's a ritual for that.. or..."

.....

"Is it true.." she whispered. "I'm.. dead?"

Tenma wasn't able to respond with words. He suddenly bursted into tears. (F/N) moved closer, trying to hug Tenma. But again, she went through him.

"Tenma.." she whimpered. "What happened to me.. *sniff* T-Tell me, please.."

Tenma cried for a while, trying to grasp some air before talking. "(F/N).. You.. died.. on your performance.."

Tenma cried again and it made (F/N) did the same thing. Tenma and (F/N) really wanted to brush off each other's tears. But everytime they tried, it's no use. They can't touch each other's face anymore.

"Y-You.. *sniff* T-There's a malfunction.. on the lamps.." Tenma tried his best to keep talking. "T-Then.. the lamps.. just fell down.. You died.. in that spot.."

Tenma suddenly bursted into a louder cry.

"I'm so sorry!! Forgive me, (F/N)!! It must be hurts!! You're all alone this time!! And everytime i tried to speak with you, everyone will tell me to stop doing that."

Tenma coughed since crying that much has been taking so many air. "And.. And i even ignored you as well.. but all this time, i want to speak with you again.. i really wanted to.."

Tenma reached to (F/N) again, tried to brush of her wet cheek. He smiled weakly. "I can't even touch your cheeks.. but right now i really want to hug you.."

"The other said that if i keep doing that, it makes them even more sad than ever! They missed you too! They all feel the same thing as i do! But please... we never hated you.. so.. don't say such thing.." Tenma sobbed. "We love you so much.. more than ever.."

(F/N) cried alongside Tenma. She wasn't cried in sadness anymore. All this time Tenma never forgot about her, all this time everyone kept their sorrow so good that she didn't even realized their true emotion.

Suddenly, it came to her again. She remembered it all again. The day she performed. The day she showed her real talent. The day she wasn't allowed to play anymore.

"Tenma.. Don't cry." She cheered, even though she won't stop crying. "I'm happy really.."

(F/N) looked up again, to see the sky has changed. "Even though it's not blue.. i still love it.."

Tenma stopped crying and looked the sky with her. He smiled. "Yeah. Beautiful. Just like you."

(F/N) blushed softly without taking off her smile. "If you say it like that.. i won't be able to forget y-"

"I like you too.. more like love you too.."

(F/N) froze again. Tenma really repplied her feelings. Even though she physically doesn't really have any heart but the warmth on her chest. It's overwhelming.

"Thank you.." she whispered.

Sparks of light appeared from (F/N) out of the blue. Tenma was suprised but somehow he already got an idea about the situation.

"We can force her since there's a ritual for that.. or..."

"She can go by her own will."

"(F/N).. are you.. leaving?"

(F/N) giggled heartfuly, ignoring a stream of tear flowing again on her cheeks. "Somehow.. i remember what you said, Tenma.. About me chasing whatever i wanted.."

Tenma already cried so many times. But for this time..

'Just this once and for all.. I won't cry anymore' he thought while crying again.

"Yeah, i remember that, (F/N)" Tenma smiled. "More than anything.."

Along with her, the sound of (F/N)'s giggling started to fade away.

"Thank you." is all she said for the last time.

But Tenma saw a different one. Instead of 'Thank you'...

'I love you' is the right one.

......

(F/N) played very well on the stage. The song filler with her dissapointment but that what made the song was able to grab everyone's attention. Her aunt who watched her just sighed.

"Yare-yare, (F/N).. I never thought you could be so sad.." her aunt mumbled.

Everyone was too busy to watch her but they didn't realize something happened to the light. Since the music was too ear-catching, they didn't realize the short circuit on the lighting system above.

The short circuit triggered the fire which started to mess with the cable. Even the judges didn't realize that the fire was getting bigger and bigger. Until the cable was completely burned.

The lamps and stuffs fell down, right on the poor girl.

Everyone was too busy to ran away. Her aunt wasn't even allowed to get onto the stage to save her nephew.

(F/N) openned her eyes to see everything in crimson red. The heat made her harder to breath. Heavy metal that crushed her from hip to below prevent her to move an inch.

But even so, she smiled. She even laughed a bit, thus making her coughed out some blood.

"I.. want to.. see.. you guys..." images of the raimon players and the adults flashed through her mind.

She smiled in defeat, giving away her life. Knowing there's no way out.

"I want.. to.. see.. Tenma.." she started to cry.

'Nee, Tenma.. Remember when you said i can follow the sky?'

She closed her eyes calmly..

"I did.."

The soft voice disapeared.

-End-

Shirouki: Okay, this is embarassing. I don't even know if 'short circuit' is the perfect one to describe it.

Kidou: Don't worry, Shirouki!

Shiroki: K-Kidou..

Kidou: Your writting was bad since the first chapter! It won't make any difference now!

Shirouki: -_- Oh wow, funny.. ha ha ha..

Midorikawa: after this we got, Gouenji. Ah, this is bad.. Gouenji will look bad if he is involved with this author.

Shirouki: Would you guys just stop that!?!

Both: No

Shirouki: Aarghh!!

Genda: #sweatdrops W-Well, that's it for now! Don't forget to vote and leave your comment guys~ Byee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1K 62
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
14.3K 361 72
This book contains one-shots of characters from inazuma eleven!! Requests are currently closed!! I won't be doing lemon, I'm sorry i just don't feel...
654K 29.9K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
425 9 13
i don't see much pjsk oneshots here nor aramita so I'm writing this ☹️ NOTE: UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE AS FREQUENT AS POSSIBLE:3 EMOJI MEANINGS!! ^o^ 🍋...