Pietro Maximoff Imagines

By marvelous-imagining

Here's a collection of Pietro Maximoff imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places... More

Speedy (Part 1)
Speedy (Part 2)
Speedy (Part 3)
Speedy (Part 4)
Seven Minutes in Heaven
A/N Farewell

Admiring From "Afar"

12.5K 314 277
By marvelous-imagining

Warning(s): some strong language, ass smacking

Pietro was known for always running around, always fidgeting, always moving. It seemed like the boy could never stay still.

Some were getting annoyed at his constant movement, there was no time when he wasn't on the move. Wherever he went, there was no peace and quiet.

Until one day...

He was doing his thing, running around the tower, seeing what everyone was up to. Not just for fun, he was bored and wanted to see if he could find anything to do, if anyone needed help.

His intentions were good, he was a good guy, lately it just seemed like he always made things worse by trying to make them better. This was one of those times.

He went to see Tony and Bruce. He zoomed into the lab, causing papers fall to the floor by the wind. Tony and Bruce both glared at Pietro and he apologised. In a second he had picked up all the papers and set them on the desk again. "Can I help?"

"Pietro, we're kind of in the middle of something." Tony sighed in annoyance.

"No, I want to help."

Bruce turned to look at Tony and shrugged which caused Tony to sigh. "Fine, you can help."

And he did... For about fifteen minutes. He ended up accidentally pulling out a power cable and all their work was gone. Pietro grimaced as he looked back at the two geniuses. Bruce had covered his face with his hands, sighing heavily and Tony looked to be fuming mad. His face was red, if looks could kill, Pietro would have been dead by then. "That's it!" Tony yelled as he threw the papers he was holding on the table. He pointed towards the door and growled, "Leave."

Pietro looked down at the ground and scratched the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"Out!"

Pietro's shoulders slumped and he headed towards the door, apologising one last time before leaving.

"That was a bit harsh," he heard Bruce say behind him. "He just wanted to help."

"That boy does nothing but mess everything up!"
Pietro had never felt worse about himself. He was in no mood to run. He had never walked slower in his whole life.

As he walked through the corridors of the tower, he muttered to himself, cursing in his mother tongue.

He was heading towards his room, not wanting to see anyone for a while. He really needed some time for just himself.

He was just about to walk past the kitchen but then he heard singing. He raised his brow and peeked into the kitchen and saw you at the stove, singing quietly, swaying your hips slightly.

You may not have been the greatest singer in the world but still Pietro enjoyed what he heard, and saw. He found his eyes skimming down your body to your butt, smirking to himself as you continued swaying your hips left and right.

You were just about to turn around but before you could see Pietro standing in the doorway, he was already gone.

Pietro found himself staring at you from time to time while you were reading, singing or dancing while you thought nobody was looking.

He paid attention to all the little things you did, like the way your eyebrows furrowed and how lips moved slightly as you were reading a book, you seemed to be very into the story, or the way you always danced or sang or did both while you were cooking or doing the dishes, he even heard you singing in the shower while he walked past your bedroom, even if the door was closed. You were just that loud.

This continued for weeks, him staring at you when you thought you were all alone, slowly falling in love with you without even intending to. He started to really appreciate the conversations you had, even the small ones, more and more with every day that passed. He wanted them to last forever, he wanted to hear your voice, he wanted to hear you laugh, he wanted to be the one who made you laugh. And most importantly, he wanted to be there to witness all your little dancing and singing. He just wanted to be there for everything.

The others had noticed the peaceful atmosphere. They were quite confused first, they thought there was something terribly wrong but one by one they seemed to realise what the real reason was. The speedster was slowly falling in love. Nobody said anything, except for Wanda who listened to his twin ramble on and on about you when they were alone. She could also hear the thoughts in his head, yelling out to you when you were in the same room. I love you!

One day, you were doing the dishes, singing and doing that little dance you always did that Pietro had grown to really like. He could barely keep his hands to himself. He wanted to sneak up to you, wrap his arms around your waist, pull you into his chest and kiss your neck.

It was the same as before only slightly different. This time you really did sing horribly.

You sang, almost screamed, at the top of your lungs, and hit a wrong note. It did not sound good. You immediately stopped, let out a laugh and said, "Shit, that was bad."

"I thought it was pretty good."

You turned around with wide eyes and stared at Pietro. "P-Pietro?" Your cheeks flushed and you leaned against the counter, crossing your arms, avoiding eye contact with him. "What— Uhm, how long have you been standing there?"

He shrugged, "About three weeks."

You frowned and finally turned to look at him. You narrowed your eyes at him until it finally hit you. "You've been stalking me for the past three weeks?" You asked, voice getting louder. "I knew there was something going on!"

"Not stalking. Admiring from afar."

"Well you haven't been very far," you scoffed, throwing your arms up. "You've been literally only few feet away from me!"

"Maybe I should have been a little closer." Pietro smirked and stepped closer to you.

"What do you mean?"

Pietro slowly neared you as he spoke, "As you know, I've been watching you for the past few weeks," the words that left his mouth maybe should have sounded a little creepy, but there was a hint of seductive tone in his voice, you didn't really notice anything else than that. His accent became thicker with every word that he spoke. "It's been, quite a sight... But the thing that I've really enjoyed looking at was that cute little dance you did and the way you sway your hips to the music. Makes my eyes go straight to that cute ass," you were now blushing fiercely at his words. "I had a hard time keeping my hands to myself." He was now right in front of you, he pushed his knee between your thighs and leaned forward, placing his hands on the counter which caused you to lean back even further.

Your breath got caught in your throat and you were staring up at him. His face was so close to yours that your lips were almost touching. "I–I, uhm..." You stuttered at the loss of words. You swallowed the lump in your throat and tried to speak up again but you were interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind the two of you.

Pietro turned to look at the person over his shoulder, "What?" He asked, sounding ruder than he intended to.

"I just came to get—," Steve started, scratching the back of his neck, clearly feeling uncomfortable by the scene in front of him. "Never mind," he sighed. "Remember we have training in ten minutes." He muttered and rushed away.

Pietro turned back towards you with a sigh. He turned to look at you before he spoke, "The moment is ruined, yes?"

You let out a breathy laugh, "Kind of." You said and pursed your lips.

Pietro turned away with a huff but before he was able to zoom off, you took a hold of his hand. "Am I going to see you after training?" You asked, biting your bottom lip nervously.

Pietro looked down at his arm, you had began to stroke it. Pietro nodded in enthusiasm, "Yes, yes. I'll see you after training."

You smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek softly. "Can't wait." You said and turned back to finish doing the dishes after he left.

You started humming but let out a loud gasp as you felt someone smack your behind. You turned around in shock to see Pietro sending you a wink before he was gone again. You couldn't help but giggle and sigh dreamily. You had been waiting for things to start off with Pietro for so long. Now it was finally happening

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 5.2K 39
Pietro Maximoff imagines ~~~ πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸŒ…πŸ₯°πŸ’—πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œβ€οΈβ‰οΈπŸ—ΏπŸ˜˜πŸ«‘πŸ–€πŸ™πŸ€¨πŸ™‚πŸŽˆπŸ‘΄πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸ€ͺπŸ˜­β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯
326K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
1M 22K 140
I really love him so I decided to make one!
226K 3.3K 15
Here's a collection of Steve Rogers imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places that Marvel has created and will never cla...