Pietro Maximoff Imagines

Bởi marvelous-imagining

Here's a collection of Pietro Maximoff imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places... Xem Thêm

Speedy (Part 1)
Speedy (Part 2)
Speedy (Part 4)
Admiring From "Afar"
Seven Minutes in Heaven
A/N Farewell

Speedy (Part 3)

10.8K 269 282
Bởi marvelous-imagining

"So, where are we going tonight?"

"It's a surprise."

You sighed. This boy seemed to be full of surprises. "Just give me a tiny little clue!" You cried out. "How will I know what to wear?"

You heard him let out a chuckle on the other side of the line. "It doesn't matter. You'll look beautiful no matter what", he told you which caused you to roll your eyes.

"Please, Pietro. I just need to know if I have to go buy some fancy dress or something."

"No, it's nothing formal", you finally got an answer and you sighed in relief.

"That's all I needed to hear."

"I'll see you tonight."

"See ya", you replied and hung up the phone.

You hurriedly got up from the couch which startled Speedy and you ran up to your room to look for clothes to wear for your date.

You opened your dresser and looked at your clothes, cursing under your breath. You could have laid down some choices in advance but of course you didn't and just left it to the last minute.

Speedy came up to your bedroom door and saw you throwing clothes to the floor. You heard him walk up to you and you looked down at him, tangled up in one of your sweaters. You let out a small giggle as you saw him struggling to get out. He started barking and you sat down on the floor, pulling the sweater off of him.

"Shh, it's okay", you chuckled and he stopped barking. You pulled him to your lap and hugged him. It felt like he was getting bigger and bigger every day. Soon you wouldn't be able to pick him up and you almost got teary-eyed at the thought. You hugged him ever so tightly and whispered, "Please don't grow up."

You then heard your phone ringing and you pushed Speedy carefully off of your lap and stood up. You looked around you only to realize that your phone was hidden somewhere under those piles of clothes.

You started rummaging through your clothes and sighing in frustration as you still heard it ringing but you couldn't see it anywhere. You felt Speedy pulling on your sweatpants and he dig his nose into another pile of clothes. You then kneeled down next to him and started searching for your phone, which you found. "What would I do without you?" You muttered to yourself as you petted Speedy. "Good boy!" You praised him.

You looked at your phone and saw that your best friend was calling. Your eyebrows furrowed as you answered the call. "Hey."

"Hi Y/N", you hear your friend greet you. The tone of her voice sounded like the one she always used when she had bad news.

"Oh no... What now?" You asked and sat down on the floor, leaning your back against your bed.
She took a deep breathe before answering. "I can't watch Speedy tonight", she says and you let out a groan.

"What am I going to do now? I don't know how long I'll be gone! I work from home he's never been home alone more than an hour!"

"How long were you planning on being away?" Your friend asked in a weird tone.

You shrugged. "I don't know."

"Planning on staying the night, huh? You naughty little minx", she chuckled and you felt your cheeks heating up.

"No! I didn't mean it like that", you exclaimed but your friend didn't buy it. "So you can't watch him, huh?" You asked, quickly changing the subject.

"No sorry, my sister has just gone into labour I promised to be there for her. My whole family is going."

"Congratulate her for me, will you?"

"Of course", pause. "I'm really sorry Y/N", she apologized.

"It's okay, now go before that baby pops out", you said and heard her laugh.

You said your goodbyes and hung up. It didn't take more than few seconds until you were talking to someone on the phone once again. "Hi", Pietro answered quickly.

"Hey", you sighed. "Does this place, where we are having the date, happen to be a place where Speedy could come too?" You asked and before he got to answer you continued. "My friend just called and told me she can't watch him tonight, you know how he's never been home alone for that long."

"Yes, I love that dog!" Pietro answered happily. "I'm sure he will be fine here."

"Here?" you asked. "The date isn't until tonight it's barely even noon. Oh no! I'm not late, am I?" You gasped and started rummaging through your clothes again, desperate to find something.

"No, no", he answered and you stopped. "You're not late."

"Then why-", but before you could finish Pietro told you he had to go and he hung up the phone. You looked at your phone questioningly. You quickly put your phone down and started looking for clothes again while trying to keep Speedy away so he won't get tangled up in them again.

***

You were standing outside of your apartment building, fidgeting slightly as you waited for Pietro. He insisted on coming to your apartment. You looked at your phone and made sure it was on mute so there won't be any awkward interruptions.

As you made sure, for the hundredth time, that your phone was on mute you put it away and looked down at Speedy, who was jumping around, trying to catch a moth that was flying around. You shook your head as he continued chasing the moth.

You felt a wind blow past you and you couldn't stop yourself from smiling. You knew exactly who it was. You turned to look behind you to see Pietro standing there with a wide smile on his face, holding a rose out to you. Your smile grew even wider and you took the rose from him. "Thanks. You didn't have to", you told him as you smelled the rose.

"I'm sorry for how I was few days ago. I was a jerk", he started and pulled on the collar of the dress shirt he was wearing. "And I'm sorry for taking you out to a café", he chuckled.

"It's okay, I don't need anything bigger than that", you assured him but he only shook his head.

"You deserve something bigger than that", he said and you thought you couldn't smile wider than you already were. You were wrong.

And so you started to walk towards... well you didn't know yet, but soon you were about to find out. "Are you sure Speedy's no trouble?" You asked once again. Pietro looked at you and nodded shortly.

"I am sure", he answered. "I'm sure they'll love him", he said and you stopped in your tracks.

"They? Who's they?"

"Ah, and we are here", he said, completely ignoring your question and you looked to where he was looking to see the famous Avengers Tower standing tall right in front of you.

"Avengers... We're going in the Avengers Tower?" You asked and he nodded. "I'm going in the Avengers Tower?"

Pietro chuckled and continued his way inside. "Yes but I promise you, we will be alone."

So you made your way inside and you stepped inside. You were looking all around, taking in every single detail of this building that until today you could only visit in your dreams.

Pietro took your hand and pulled you along him to an elevator. He pressed a button and the doors closed. You couldn't seem to get a word out of your mouth as you stood there, waiting as the elevator was going up, floor by floor.

Soon the elevator doors opened and you stepped out to see the Avengers all in one room, watching something on television. You felt your eyes widening and you tried to back away but Pietro stopped you by placing a hand on your back.

Pietro then kneeled down next to Speedy, took off the leash and let Speedy run off to towards the Avengers.

The first one to notice was Wanda, who Pietro had mentioned to you a couple of times. As she noticed the dog she gasped which caused the others to look at her in confusion. As they heard a bark they all snapped their heads towards the sound.

Speedy first ran to Steve, who he already knew and then took his time 'getting to know' everyone else.

Wanda then looked over to you and smiled, getting up from the couch and walking over to you. She held her hand for you to shake. "Hi, I'm Wanda", she smiled warmly.

You took her hand in yours and shook it. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Y/N."

"Who's this little guy?" You heard none other than Tony Stark ask.

"Speedy", Pietro answered for you. "He's named after me."

Tony let out a snort. "Sure, now what's his real name?" He asked and looked to you. "And who's this?" He asked and raised his brows at Pietro.

"I'm Y/N", you answered quietly and felt all eyes on you. "And his name is Speedy", you said and Tony looked at you in disbelief. "But I wouldn't say he's named after you", you said now turning to Pietro.

"He is", he fought back and wrapped an arm around your waist. "We're going now, take care of him. If something happens to him I will have to kick your asses", Pietro warned the others who just waved him off.

"No sex on my roof", Tony warned and your eyes grew wide. "The only places that are security camera free are the bedrooms and bathrooms, just warning you", he continued and Pietro pulled you to the elevator. He pushed a button and soon the doors were closed once again.

"I'm sorry about that", Pietro apologized and rubbed the back of his neck. "That's just how Tony is sometimes..."

"We're going up to the roof?" You asked smiling and he nodded slowly.

You waited patiently as you got up to the top of the building. "Can you do one thing for me?" Pietro asked, breaking the silence. "Close your eyes", he said quietly and you did just that. You closed your eyes and felt Pietro move behind you, placing his hands over your eyes so you don't get a peek of anything. "Now trust me, I'm not going to throw you off the roof."

"Well now that you said it you've got me worried", you joked and heard him chuckle.

Soon you heard the elevator doors open and you carefully took a step forward, Pietro following behind. You took few more steps and then you heard Pietro tell you to stop. "Open", Pietro said shortly and you did.

Your hand flew over your mouth as you took in the sight in front of you. He had set up a little picnic for you on the roof with few candles here and there. You turned around to see a nervous looking Pietro. "What do you think?"

You bit your lip and took a glance behind you before opening your mouth. "You didn't have to do this", you whispered. "A simple coffee would have been fine, you know."

"So you don't like it?" Pietro asked, now a sad look in his eyes. You frantically shook your head and placed your hands on his shoulder.

"No! Oh God, no. I love it! I just meant you didn't have to go through so much trouble for this."

"Of course I did. Now come", he said and took your hand in his again and pulled you towards the blanket he had set on the ground. He sat down and you did too. He opened a basket that was next to him and he took out two glasses and a bottle of wine out.

"Wine? That's knda fancy, isn't it?" You asked as he handed you a glass ad poured some wine in it.

He shrugged and poured some wine for himself too. He held his glass in front of you. "Cheers", he quietly said and you clinked glasses before taking a sip.

***

You had now gone through one bottle of wine, the second one was halfway empty. Of course that was not all, he had ordered your favourite takeaway but that was all gone already.

You both were laying on the blanket just looking up at the sky, talking about this and that, laughing at jokes and stories about the Avengers that he told.

"Do you really think this is a first or second date type of thing?" You asked and turned your head towards him.

"What?"

"You know, this. Little romantic picnic?"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, no", you started and propped yourself up on your elbows. "It's just... Nobody has ever made such a big effort just for me."

You felt Pietro move closer to you. He placed his hand on your thigh and looked into your eyes, "Well they should have" He said and glanced at your lips before looking up into your eyes again.

You felt your heart start beating faster as you lifted your hand up to his cheek, pulling him closer to you. He wasted no time pressing his lips against yours.

The kiss started out as a soft, gentle kiss but soon it turned into something a little more heated. He had slipped his tongue in your mouth and he lightly pushed you down to your back, his hand was moving up and down your back. Just when his hand started going under your clothes you pushed his chest gently and pulled away.

"What's wrong, inimioara mea?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

You sat up and ran your fingers through your hair, sighing as you still breathed quite heavily from the kiss. "I'm sorry I just don't want to move too fast, you know?" Pietro nodded, smiling at you, telling you not to worry and that he understood.

"I don't mind slowing down for you." As cheesy as his words were, your heart fluttered and you couldn't stop yourself from smiling. You even giggled a little.

He leaned in and kissed you again, tenderly and slowly. "Thank you for tonight", you told him as you two got up and headed back inside.

You went back down to get Speedy and as the elevator doors opened, Speedy turned his head and ran towards you. You crouched down and took him in your arms. "Hey you!" You laughed as he licked your cheek. "I missed you too, buddy."

"He will come back, right?" You heard someone call from across the room.

Pietro now turned to you and raised a brow. "Will he come back?" He asked, never breaking eye contact.

You nodded, "Yes, he will", you told him and watched his smile grow.

"I'll see you soon, then."

"Yeah, see ya", you whispered and moved closer to him to kiss his cheek. "Bye, everyone!" You waved to the others who did the same.

You then attached the leash to Speedy's collar and you two got into the elevator waving to Pietro one more time before the doors closed.

"Oh my God", you breathed out and leaned against the wall. You couldn't wait to see him again.
________________________________

Translations:
inimioara mea = my sweetheart

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

443 19 17
In this book, you'll find imagines about a variety of Marvel characters. I do not own any Marvel characters, places, or pictures in this book. The...
3.5K 93 22
Just a book of random imagines that I wanted to write. More about the story in first chapter. I don't own most characters, all rights reserved.
137K 1.9K 20
I will do some imagines, I will take requests, and I do Hulk/Bruce, Ironman/Tony, Winter Solider/Bucky, Captain America/Steve, Hawkeye/Clint, Thor, L...
28.9K 409 6
Here's a collection of Peter Parker imagines written by me. I do not claim to own any of the characters nor places that Marvel has created. These im...