Knox's Girl (Carmichael Serie...

By AuthorrUnknown

"Get the fuck out of my house!" my dad shouted. "Gladly. But, before I go, I have just one thing to say; you... More

NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION! PLEASE READ
Character List
Typical Summer Night
The Call
Reunion
Corbin
Daddy?
Party Gone Wrong
The Confrontation
Lions, Tigers, and Bears Oh My!
Decisions
Done
Regrets
On a Whim
Always Been It
The Morning After
Harsh Words
Bad Turns Into Worse
Punch and Make Up
Good Morning
Dad vs. Daddy
Weird Favors
Betrayal
Family
Breaking the News
A/N
Unexpected
Yes, I'm Positive
Pamper Me
Dinner with the Enemy
Christmas Comes Early
Eggnog and Ugly Sweaters
Making Plans
Trying Times (Bonus Chapter)
Here Comes The...
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Some Things Never Change (Bonus Chapter)
Knox's Girl Sequel - Sneak Peak!
AU Version Up NOW! + UPDATE ON ORIGINAL VERSION
Till Death Do Us Part

Interrupted

856K 22.3K 9.5K
By AuthorrUnknown

**I feel like the song no interruption by Hoodie Allen fits perfectly with this chapter.

ALSO, WE HAVE HIT OVER 400 READS AND ALTHOUGH THAT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT, IT'S HUGE FOR ME!!! SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'S TAKEN TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO READ THIS STORY! I SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!

LAST THING! I would love it if you guys would interact with me! Comment and come talk to me! I promise I don't bite. Leave me a funny comment or something! (P.S. I have the most fucked up humor.) Anyway, enjoy!!**

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

I frantically scanned Kiara and I's tiny dinner table, straightening the decorative plate and cutlery set up I'd spent the last half hour putting together. I wanted to make sure that everything looked perfect for when Knox finally got here.

It was Knox and I's one month anniversary, but we hadn't seen each other for an entire week. Seven whole days it's been since he's held me, kissed me, or made love to me - all of which have become very frequent occurrences in our relationship ever since the first time we were together intimately around three weeks ago. I simply couldn't keep my hands off of him and his incredible body, nor did I want to.

I never used to understand when people would say that once you finally started having sex, you couldn't stop. Now, however, I most certainly did. Feeling Knox's naked skin against my own was the most addictive feeling I've ever experienced. That, and the fact that sex with Knox was always so good; the connection between the two of us was almost palpable, heightening the intensity of our orgasms. I never left the bedroom unsatisfied; Knox always made sure I reached completion multiple times before worrying about his own needs.

I checked the time on my phone before wiping off my sweaty palms on a dish towel. Once I was sure my hands were clean, I ran them down the skirt of my dainty white sundress. It was still only six o'clock, so I had roughly thirty minutes until he was supposed to show up. I wasn't just nervous to see him, I was also anxious to know how his business trip had gone. He'd been three hours away in Greenville the entire time he'd been gone.

He was meeting with a few potential investors for his company. If things went his way, he would be able to expand the company to twice its size and open a third location in Greenville. This was a huge deal for Knox, especially with the company having only been up and running for about six months before he officially moved here and opened his second location. He constantly amazed me with how smart and creative he was. I would've never been able to open my own company while finishing my college degree, let alone move shortly after graduating and expand while still managing things where it all began.

I turned away from the slowly ticking clock and threw my restless energy into finishing the meal I'd been watching cook for the last hour. The lasagna still had another fifteen minutes left in the oven, but my from-scratch garlic bread was almost done. The only thing I had left to do was toss some salad together. Even though the dish took me forever and a couple twenty dollar bills to throw together, I had quickly come to learn that this meal was Knox's favorite out of everything I'd cooked for him so far.

I had just taken everything out of the oven and turned it off when I heard the front door jingle and then push open unexpectedly. I spun around quickly, my breath escaping my lungs as my eyes met Knox's happy smile. A smile broke out on my own face before I ran at him, jumping into his arms and shrieking joyously as he picked me up and spun me around. I lifted my legs up to wrap around his waist, wanting to be as close to him as I possibly could.

His hands gripped my butt and squeezed harshly as he breathed in with his nose pressed into my hair. "I missed you so fucking much, Flower," he growled out against my ear before nipping at it and pulling it between his teeth. I released a breathy moan, pushing against his shoulders so I could lean back and look at his handsome face. Our eyes met and his pupils instantly dilated, a lustful expression taking over his face.

We both leaned in at the exact same time, becoming lost in the passion of our kiss. I sucked on his tongue as he ground my hips down on his own, allowing his already hardened member to press against me. I sucked in a harsh breath and tightened my grip on his broad shoulders. My dress had bunched up around my hips, revealing the lacy thong Knox had purchased for me. I pulled away from his lips and trailed my kisses along his jaw and down his neck, sucking in a patch of skin just below his ear and reveling in the way he moaned out my name. I'd grown increasingly more confident not only in myself but also in the way I interacted with Knox, something he'd expressed his immense pleasure with on numerous occasions.

"I made...dinner...for us," I stuttered out between heavy pants of breath as he mirrored my own actions across the skin on my collar and decolletage.

"It's gonna have to wait, baby. Haven't had you in a week and I'm fuckin' dying," he rasped out, his words inciting a flame throughout my body as my panties flooded with wetness instantly.

He carried us over to the dinner table before swiping his hand that wasn't supporting my butt across the surface effectively knocking my perfected décor off without a second thought. After setting me down he grabbed the hem of my dress and ripped it up and off my body. The next articles to go were my bra and panties, both of which he so graciously ripped at the sides.

So impatient I thought to myself. I reached for his belt buckle and began to pull at it desperately as he removed his shirt and tossed it on top of the growing pile of our clothes. Once my rushed fingers got his belt undone, he shoved his pants and boxers down in one go. Gripping my legs by the back of my knees, he jerked me forward until my butt was at the edge of the table. His fingers found the throbbing spot between my legs and he began to stroke my cleft, testing how wet I was.

"Already dripping and so ready for me, Flower," he groaned with a pleased look in his eyes. I moaned in response, but it soon turned into a cry of pleasure as he lined the head of his cock up with my center and swiftly entered me in one thrust. We were both far too worked up to mess around with foreplay, something we both understood perfectly.

I reached over his shoulders and dug my nails into the skin of his upper back as I practically sang from the way Knox worked over my body. He alternated between sinking deep into me while rotating his hips and quick, staccato thrusts that had me panting for more. I was sure the neighbors above, below, and on either side of me probably despised me at the moment, but I couldn't quell my screams even if I tried.

I laid back against the table, trying to ground myself in reality as I clutched both sides of the wood beneath me. The screech of the table legs scraping against the floor from the sheer power behind Knox's thrusts joined the sounds of our mutual bliss. Knox leaned further over my body before throwing one of my legs over his shoulder. The new position allowed him to hit a spot so deep inside of me that little black dots spotted the periphery of my vision.

"Poppy, I need you to come. Now," Knox growled out between pants of breath. Needed me to. He didn't want me to come, he needed me to. The combination of his sexy words and how deeply he was rooted inside of me had an earth-shattering orgasm ripping through my body, so powerful it was almost painful. I cried out his name as my limbs tingled with the familiar sensation of numbness. A relieved look encompassed Knox's features, never once stopping his thrusts as he sought out his own release while I continued to writhe underneath him. His movements turned sloppy a few seconds later before he drove into me one last time. Throwing his head back, he groaned my name through clenched teeth all the while exploding inside me, the warmth of his release triggering a second, mini orgasm for me.

Unfortunately, that was also the exact moment Kiara and the two sorority sisters she'd been with all day decided to walk into our apartment unannounced.

I'm screwed - literally and figuratively.

"What the fuck?! Can't you two keep it in your pants for at least two seconds?" Kiara screeched before grabbing the forearm of each girl and dashing back out of the apartment. I gasped while pushing Knox away. I cradled my face in my hand, unable to snap myself out of the state of shock I'd been thrown into, not even to put my clothes back on. I could've cried from how humiliated I was, but that wouldn't help my situation at all.

Knox had already managed to shove on his jeans before he shifted on his heels and pulled his shirt over my head to cover my naked body. When he realized how quiet I'd become, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against his chest while eyeing me worriedly.

"Hey, hey, hey! Poppy, look at me. Breathe. Take deep breaths," he murmured, trying to bring me out of the headspace I was currently in. "The worst they probably saw was my naked ass, not you, baby. It isn't the end of the world, yeah?" I released a puff of air through my lips before nodding my head in agreement. My heart rate slowed and the heat in my cheeks dissipated as he continued to rub lazy circles into the small of my back.

"I just don't get it. I know I remember her telling me she was going to "stay the hell away" from our place for at least an hour after you got here," I mumbled.

"Well, there's no reason to dwell on the past when the shit already happened. So, how about we get cleaned up and then eat the food you made? It smells so damn good, Flower. I have no idea how I survived a week without your cooking," he exclaimed with a dramatic groan. I giggled at his antics before nodding once again, wanting nothing more than to forget about what just happened not even five minutes ago and move past it.

It'd been a few hours since we'd finished eating dinner, but the incident was still lingering in the back of my mind. The only good thing that came from the situation was the fact that the food had ended up cooling to the perfect temperature by the time we started eating. I pushed the negative thoughts away and snuggled into Knox's side. Everything was perfect at the moment; my belly was full, I was contently warm, and my man was home. Plus, Kiara had yet to come back, which I was thankful for as it meant I didn't have to deal with that crap show. For now, at least.

I wasn't ready to face her after everything she saw. Yes, we were close, and yes, I'd seen her in the exact same compromising situation, but the major difference was it was her brother who was on top of me - not just some random dude she didn't have any connection to. If the roles were reversed, I probably would've been equally as mortified.

I released a tired sigh and further relaxed into Knox's embrace. He ran his fingers through my hair, starting at the roots and then playing with the ends before repeating the process all over again. My mind went blank as I began to doze off. There wasn't anything in this world that was more soothing to me than having my hair played with. I was close to the brink of sleep when a random thought suddenly popped into my head.

"Knox, how come you bullied me when we were little if you claim to have loved me for forever?" I questioned, glancing up at his face. His calm expression changed into a pained one, immediately sparking my interest even further.

"It's not an easy story to stomach, Flower, and it will change the way you view someone you've known for a very long time," he spoke, looking like he wanted to be anywhere but here having this conversation right now.

"Please tell me?" I whispered, begging him with my eyes.

He released a heavy sigh. "It started when I was about six, almost seven-years-old," he began, "I'd just started to cop an attitude with my parents like most kids that age do. I don't know if maybe it was the added stress of Kiara turning three and being an even bigger handful, or if work had become unbearable, but my father started to...take his frustrations out on me. It wasn't bad at first, just a light slight on the face here and there mostly or getting in my face to intimidate me when I'd done something he didn't like.

"I remember the week after I eventually turned seven, I accidentally broke one of my mom's favorite vases. I was terrified and tried apologizing profusely, but I think deep down I knew what was coming. It was the turning point in my relationship with my dad. He'd spanked me with his belt while telling me how much of a mistake I was, that he wished my mother had aborted me. I had welts covering my backside for weeks after that," he choked out, a deeply pained look on his face as if he was reliving the memory. I climbed into his lap and cradled his cheek in the palm of my hand. I was going to tell him he could stop if he wanted, but with the pain, I could see his determination to finish telling me.

"At the time, you and Kiara really only ever spent your time at your house or at the park. You were too young then to remember the way I would watch over both you and Kiara no matter where you were, but I did. It wasn't until a year later than you guys started spending time at our house. My dad noticed that I'd taken quite a liking to you and how happy I was whenever I got to spend time with you and Kiara. When the beatings started getting bad, really bad, I threatened to tell someone. He told me if I didn't keep my mouth shut he would hurt the people I cared about the most like he hurt me. Looking back now, I know he was bluffing, but I was just a child and I didn't know any better. I wasn't willing to put you in any sort of danger," he said, reaching up to wipe away the tears that'd begun to form. I couldn't get past the lump in my throat to tell him how sorry I was for what he was put through, so I placed my hands over his and gave them a gentle squeeze listened, nodding for him to finish the story.

"After the first few times I was mean to you and pushed you away, I quickly realized that the more I bullied you, the less my dad cared about you. I know it was a fucked up mentality to have, but bullying you ensured that I still got to be around you and make sure you were always okay while also keeping you distanced enough that my dad forgot about you. When I was eventually sent away, I knew Kiara would look after you when it came to my dad, but I made sure there was someone watching out at school, too. Do you remember that new kid from junior year, Dennis?" he asked. I gave him a look of bewilderment. What does that boy have anything to do with what we're talking about?

"Hardly. I mean, he was nice and all, and I guess I had fun with him at prom, but I don't see how this has any relevance," I said.

"I knew him through a friend of a friend while away. I paid him to look after you with the money I made doing odd jobs around our enclosed campus. Obviously, he didn't do a stellar job because that bitch Monica Paulson cornered you during gym but-" he was rambling, but I cut him off by attacking his lips. How could I not have realized how deeply he truly cared for me throughout the years?

Thinking back, there were so many subtle signs I should've seen, and they were always right there in front of my face. I couldn't believe that no matter how far away, he'd gone above and beyond to take care of me. The thought made a warm, fuzzy feeling envelop my stomach and I knew exactly why it was there and what it meant.

"I love you, Knox." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever
151K 7.5K 129
❦ A Harley riding, vodka drinking, female killer, a Scottish bartender, a kindergarten teacher, several kids, and a huge Italian 'family', put them a...
9.3K 378 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...
206K 5.9K 54
When University student Erin Edberg finds herself desperate and starving, the sweet introvert takes on two jobs: one working at a strip club, and the...