Now and Forever

By diamondddx2

Ja'Kiaya Smith is a 20 year old Social Worker at Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. Her birthday approached... More

(Chapter 1)

(Chapter 2)

53 6 0
By diamondddx2

Ja'Kiaya

I woke up from my vibrating phone. I groaned and rolled over in the bed to be faced with a beautiful ass face. I pecked his lips softly and then quickly moved away. I'm not trying to wake him up because if I do... Ain't no telling what would happen or be said.

I slid out of bed and tip toed into the bathroom. After I used the bathroom I looked inside the cabinets and drawers for towels, toothpaste and a spare toothbrush. After finding what I needed I went into his room and quietly opened the drawers. I searched around for his t shirts and ran across a shirt with his face on it.

I chuckled and decided on that shirt and some sweats. I jogged into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned the shower on and as it got to the right temperature I brushed my teeth. Once I was done I threw the toothbrush away.

I stepped inside the shower and began lathering my towel with some Irish spring soap. As I washed my body I thought back on last night. How intense the sex was how good his lips felt against my mines. My nipples hardened at the thought of what happened. After I rinsed all of the soap off I let it run through my hair.

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. I dried off with the dry towel and put it in the dirty hamper. I put the shirt on then the sweats and headed out of the bathroom. I needed a ride home since I rode with Angel last night. Damn! I gathered my belongings from last night and my phone and left out the room.

I jogged down the stairs and went in the kitchen. My stomach growled as I looked through the refrigerator. My phone went off and I quickly grabbed it and turned it off before he heard it. I had over 30 messages 20 missed calls and a lot of notifications on social media.

Mostly happy birthdays and stuff, I pulled out some eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I got some onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, and steak. All the things I need to make a omelette. I called my Uber as I cooked us a Philly cheese steak omelette with a side of pancakes and bacon strips.

When I was done I put the trash away and the leftover food I didn't need. I sat and gulped down my food with a glass of milk. I fixed his plate and put it in the microwave. I washed the dishes that I messed up and dried my hands off.

I searched for a sheet of paper because I don't want to leave him empty handed. I looked in his office and grabbed a sheet of copy paper and a pen. I wrote him a letter and thanked him for last night. I heard the honk from outside. I jogged back into the kitchen and left the note on the counter before shooting out of the door.

I gave the driver my address and we pulled up to my condo. I gave him a 50 dollar bill and told him to keep the change. I got out and went inside. Once I got in I closed and locked the door before going into my room. I plopped down on the bed and said "What a night"

I put my dead phone on charge as I looked for me something to wear. As I powered my phone back on I roamed my closet. When my phone came back on I got a phone call from my big brother Ja'Kyren.

"Hello"

"Happy Birthday baby sis" He said through the phone making me smile hard as hell.

"Thank you brother" I said still smiling. If it's any one at all that I can always count on other than God and my daddy is my brother.

"You're welcome Kookie" He said calling me by my nickname.

"Khaine wyd" I asked my brother as I looked in my closet some more.

"Uh nothing jus laying around decided to call yo big headed ass, wyd" he said chuckling making me chuckle.

"First of all my head ain't that big but nothing trying to find something to wear" I said sighing

"Thats a damn lie. I kno it was painful for momma to push that big ass head out" he said making me bust out laughing.

"Fuck you ight"

"Ew incest no thanks" he said gagging making me laugh even harder.

"Uh the twins are calling I'll holla at you later big brother" I said wrapping up the conversation with me and my oldest brother.

"Ight love you girl" he said making me smile.

"Love you too bro" then I clicked the call over to the twins.

"Hello"

"HAAAPPPYY BIRRTHDAAAAYYY LIL SIS" they shouted in the phone. I laughed and shook my head.

"Thanks my twins" I said

"You're welcome" they said in unison, I laughed

"Guys stop you kno I can't tell y'all apart when you do that" I whined. They laughed and said

"This twin that's talking right now is Ja'Kayden" he said making me chuckle

"Yea the young dumb one" Ja'Kore said making me laugh out loud.

"Nigga we the same age so shut up" Ja'Kayden said

"But I'm older" Ja'Kore said

"Yea by 5 minutes so shut up like I said. Anyways lil sis wyd" Kayden said making me laughing. Those two are always into it

"Nothing trying to find me something to put on, I jus got off the phone with Khaine" I said letting them kno I talked to Kyren.

"What his buff ass doing" Kayden asked making me and Kore crack up laughing

"Um nothing not that I kno of, he said he was jus laying around" I told them

"Well lil sis how about this. You get dressed and me and twin will come pick you up and take you out to eat for your birthday" Kore said making me smile. Man I love my brothers

"Ok that sounds like a plan" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Ight see you at 3" Kayden goofy ass said

"Alright bye" I said then hung up.

I slung my body on my bed and relaxed my nerves. I was dozing off when my phone started ringing. I groaned as I answered it.

"Hello" I said annoyed

"Happy Birthday Kookie" My big sister Ja'Kyla said causing me to wake up.

"Thank you sissy!" I squealed

"You're welcome honey. Wyd" Lord why is everyone asking that

"Nothing now caked up with my sister"

"Oh ok" she responded

"Ky I miss you" I whined into the phone to my sister

"I miss you more" she cooed into the phone.

"I'm going out with the twins today" I said rolling over on my stomach.

"I kno they told me" she said. I heard my 5 week old niece crying.

"Aw what's wrong with auntie stank" I cooed

"Nothing her lil greedy ass wanna eat on everything."

"Uh uhh don't do my niece" I said getting up off the bed.

"Hush. But ima feed her and ill call you later" she said hanging up before I could respond. I went back into my closet and saw my white Givenchy Dress. I pulled it out and laid it on my bed sizing it up looking for some shoes.

I grabbed my Black high heel stiletto ankle pumps with the rhinestone embellishments on it. For accessories I chose my 10 Carat round Diamond Solitaire Pendant in 14k White Gold necklace set with the matching diamond studded earrings my mommy and daddy got me for Christmas.

I laid my tiara and birthday sash on top of my outfit as I took a bird bath since I showered already earlier. After that I slipped on my strapless bra and black panties. I slid my dress on and accessories. I stepped in the bathroom and put my hair into some big loose curls. I put some edge control on before putting on my tiara.

I put my earrings in and applied some lip gloss. I put my sash on and went against make up. Natural beauty is the best beauty.

Andre

I rolled over in bed and stretched. I looked over at my digital clock and it read 12:30. I looked over and saw that ole girl was gone. I got up and headed to the bathroom and stepped in the shower. I let the hot water run on my skin. I grabbed the bar of soap and started bathing myself. I rinsed myself off and got out of the shower.

I dried off and grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth out before heading back into my room. I pulled out a white muscle shirt and some gym shorts. I slid on my clothes and some white tube socks.

I grabbed my phone and charger and headed downstairs. The aroma of food hit my nose and I went into the kitchen. I saw a note on the counter.

Good morning Andre thanks for last night it was amazing! Best birthday ever ;-). I cooked you some breakfast it's in the microwave. And I'm so sorry but I borrowed a t shirt and some sweats. Enjoy because I surely did :) ..-Ja'Kiaya.

Her hand writing is so pretty man like real talk. I walked over to the microwave and opened it. It was my fucking favorite PHILLY CHEESE STEAK OMELETTE! Ooh yes lawd! Then with pancakes on the side. Its bout to go down.

It's still warm so shidd a nigga dug in.

She good in bed, got some fye ass head, she don't have a odor, she know how to throw it back, and she can cook! Damn I wonder where she went. Oh well ion need her just another quick fuck to me.

When I was done eating I gathered my dishes and put em in the dish washer. Ms. Gloria can get to em when she get back tomorrow. When I was headed upstairs somebody kept ringing the shit out of my buzzer.

I checked my surveillance cameras and it was dumb ass. I pressed the button so I could hear him speak.

"Nigga let me in" he shouted. I laughed and pressed the button to open the gates and I unlocked the front door and headed upstairs. I went in my room and got my weed out of my nightstand. "Aye pretty boy where you at" Nick asked roaming the halls.

"Right here jackass, what the fuck you want" I asked dapping him up as I went down the stairs. "Shidd nothing just chilling" he said sounding like bru man from Martin. We looked at each other and laughed. I sat on the couch and he sat across from me and turned the tv on.

"Nigga I still don't see why you got a Picasso in yo house" he said smacking his lips. I smirked "Jealous much" I asked. "Never that. I just think it should be me up there instead of yo ugly ass" he said making us both laugh.

My phone started ringing and I looked down it was my momma calling. "Here nigga finish rolling this don't smoke all my shit" he nodded as I stood up. "Wait" he called out "what nigga" I asked "why you can't do it" I sucked my teeth "because my momma calling. Nigga just do it don't question me" I said leaving out of the living room and going in my office.

"Hello"

"Took yo apple head ass long enough to answer" I laughed she got jokes

"Y'all gone stop talking about my head" I said making her chuckle

"Well when that motherfucker shrink maybe we will" I bust out laughing I can't with this lil lady

"Anyways how you doing momma"

"I'm doing good baby and how about yourself" she asked

"I was doing good until you called" I said making her curse me out

"Alright you lil fucker! Anyways I was calling to tell you that your granny is having a Sunday dinner and I expect your light skinned ass to be there at 6 o'clock not 6:15. 6 o'clock got it" she asked

"Yes ma'am I'll be there" I told her

"Good and bring Nick with you I haven't seen him in a minute"

"Ight ma see ya later"

"Ok baby love you"

"Love you too"

After hanging up with my momma I went back in the living room. "How mom's doing" Nick asked passing me the half smoked blunt. "She doing good she said some shit bout granny having a Sunday dinner and she want us to come"

He nodded "ight coo what time" I pulled a long drag from the blunt and passed it back to him. After letting it fill my lungs up I blew it out my nose and my mouth simultaneously. "6 and no later than that or we getting caps busted in our asses" I said making him sit up real fast.

"Thats what she said" he asked "No but you know she'll do it" I said laughing. 3 blunts later we were sitting chillin and laughing. Shit munching too "with our high asses" I laughed "hell yea" Nick agreed. My whole living room was cloudy and stuffed with the smell of weed.

"Nigga let's go play ice hockey" Nick said getting up "Ight" I said going into the game room. "Turn it on and I'll get the pucks and mallets" I said referring to him turning on the ice hockey table.

Right when we was finna play his phone rung. "Hold up man" he said sucking his teeth answering the phone. I laughed and left out the game room going to the kitchen. I looked in the pantry and grabbed two big family size chips. I had Doritos and I was gone give Nick the lays.

I know he like hot sauce with them so I grabbed that out the fridge and headed back to the game room.

"Well here he go right here so you can tell him that shit instead of me" I gave him his chips and hot sauce and took a seat waiting on him to get done so I can beat his ass in this damn ice
hockey.

"Here Dre" he said handing me the phone. "Who is it" I mouthed to him before taking the phone. "Some dumb ass employees I been told you to fire" he said loud enough so they can hear him. I laughed and mushed his head away.

"Speak" I said into the phone

"Hello B-Bebe" I sighed

"You're wasting my time what do you want"

"Ok look bossman we was all counting money and packaging shit up right" he asked

"Nigga keep talking" I said already growing impatient by the second

"O-Ok well we all heard a big noise so we strapped up and by the time we got back to the front of the trap some dudes was running out with at least 5 or 6 duffle bags" I stood up and slapped my hand on the ice hockey table making Nick jump

"Whats all gone" I asked as my chest heaved up and down.

"Weed, goosebumps, a lot of weed, speed, heroin, Adam and Eve, xan, needles, money,..." He kept naming stuff but I hung up and gave Nick back his phone. "You straight B" Nick asked munching on his chips. "Nah mane let's go to the trap" I said and he nodded and followed me upstairs.

I went in my closet and he sat on the couch that's in my room by the window. I found my Black thermal and my Black true religion jeans and since I had on some tube socks already I got my Black timbs and got dressed in my closet since this nigga can't give me no space.

After I was done getting dressed I grabbed my phone and keys and we was out this bitch. Once we pulled up to the trap the guards wasn't even at the door. Me and Nick got out and I locked my car up and we headed towards the door. These motherfuckers up in here sitting down laughing and talking and shit.

"What the fuck is y'all problem!" I yelled causing them to jump. I stormed in there"N-nothing bossman discussing what just happened" one of my workers Kenny said. "If y'all bitches was discussing what just happened y'all wouldn't be sitting and laughing y'all would be trying to clean this shit up before Bebe got here" Nick yelled making me smile. I swear this my nigga.

"Where T and Benny at" I asked referring to the two bodyguards who was supposed to be guarding the door. "Over there" Kenny quickly pointed to the two shaking men. "My office now" I growled to those two.

"Everybody else clean this shit up! I'll deal with y'all when I'm done with these two knuckles" everybody ran to their stations and began cleaning up what was messed up. I motioned for Nick to follow me to my office.

"So what the fuck happened" I asked sitting at the chair behind my desk as Nick shut the door. "Well we were inside at the back of the trap with the rest-" I cut him off "hold up who told y'all to leave y'all spots. Y'all stay there until y'all shift is over with and if you have to piss both of y'all don't have to leave" I said shaking my head.

I pulled a already rolled blunt out of my desk as Nick sat down. T and Benny sat down "Ian say y'all could sit down did I?" I asked "No sir" T said and stood quickly as Benny sat still. "But Nick sitting so ion see why we can't" I looked at this nigga like he lost his motherloving mind.

I passed my blunt to Nick as he shook his head at Benny. "Look here I don't give a stanky ass fuck if Nick sat down. Don't be so worried about Nick because last time I checked Nick making more money than any of y'all motherfuckers. Instead of worrying bout him I would try to do my job better to get a good position like him" I spat back.

He got buck eyed and stood up and stood by T. "Now who idea was it for y'all to leave y'all spot in the first place" I asked getting the blunt back from Nick. "Bossman I was standing there doing my job as usual and Benny was like lets go inside ain't nothing happening anyway" T said throwing his hands up.

"So you calling the shots around here" I asked puffing on my blunt. "I mean you wasn't here and I was tired of standing there for nothing if nothing was happening" he shrugged. I chuckled this lil nigga got balls but they finna get chopped off. "Ok and your point is? You stand there all day any other day without a complaint and all of a sudden I leave you wanna do what you want then bring T down with you?! Nah bruh bruh that ain't gone happen, T you're dismissed and for being a good worker I'll put a lil more in yo check this week keep up the good work" I said dismissing T.

"Thank you sir, you wont be sorry" T said standing and leaving. "Nick take this cat down to the basement I'll be down in 10" I said standing up and leaving out of my office and going to check on my other workers. "Listen here I'm only gone say this one time. Next time y'all decide to all go in the back and let my shit get stolen and then sit and chill like nothing happened, ima personally make sure you die a long and slow painful death and then come to yo funeral with flowers and tell yo momma I'm your murderer." I spat at them

"Bitches and hoes get them clothes off and go process my shit. Kenny and nem make sure y'all count my money right! 10 of y'all on the kitchen counter and the other 10 over at the money counter. Somebody need to be standing at the door because I'm supposed to have some deliveries for all the shit that was stolen." I said "Agreed?!" I asked "Yes sir!" they all said as they got to work.

I went outside of the trap and seen T standing there loading his gun before putting it across his shoulders. "Next time man if somebody try to get you out of doing yo job you let me know. Because that nigga gone get the both of y'all fucked up" I told him as he nodded.

"With all honesty boss I didn't want to do it. I have my baby momma and kids at home to take care of and my mother. I'm not trynna lose my job behind a pussy like him or better yet my life. But he made me sir and that was an honest mistake because I'm my own man" he said making me nod.

"I have a lot of respect for you man and don't make me regret saying that either" I said dapping him up "Trust me I'm not" he said standing back in his position. I walked back inside to see that everything was back in order and everyone was doing there work. "Thank you this is what I like to see. And next time ian gone be so merciful" I said walking downstairs.

Nick already had my tools laid out, see that's why I fuck with him. I fist bumped him and he stood back so I could do my work. "Benny you're real disrespectful you know that right" I asked as he smirked at me. "Jealous bitches I don't like" I said putting my Black gloves on.

"Man fuck this shit I could've been moved on to a better job than this" he said standing up. "Whose stopping you" I asked smirking he tried to walk past me like I was actually going to let that shit slide. I punched the fuck out of his jaw and you heard it crack.

"Fuck" he managed to get out. "You know I can't have disrespectful workers like you because then my other workers are going to think its ok to talk to me like that and it's not" I said walking over to my table of tools.

I grabbed my pocket knife. I ripped his shirt off and I started slicing his ass. "Aaah!" He screamed out like a little bitch. I laughed watching this nigga suffer. Sliced his stomach, arms, legs, and I even gave him a big ass gash across his face. "Bebe please I'm sorry man it won't happen again" he pleaded as tears ran down his face.

I hate seeing a man cry but oh well. "Yea you right it won't happen again because you're about to die" I said making Nick bust out laughing. "Fuck you man fuck you" he yelled. "See that's why you're in this predicament now because of that mouth of yours."

I grabbed the pocket knife again and grabbed his jaws forcefully squeezing his cheeks making his tongue come out. "No more talking for you" I smiled as I cut it off, blood dripped from his mouth onto my gloves. I threw his tongue on the ground.

I ripped his pants and boxers off. "Why do you need a tongue or dick? You ain't pleasing nobody no time soon" I said walking back to my table and grabbing my machete. I walked up to him and was about to chop his legs off at the knee caps but ima wait. "Momma! Momma! Aaahh!" He screamed.

Then I turned to his arms and cut them off right at the collar bone. "Dre this shit looking too good let me get in on that action" Nick said rubbing his hands together. I passed him the pocket knife as he got on his knees and cut each toe off one by one. "God I'm sorry" his words sounded muffled up without a tongue.

Then Nick grabbed the machete and chopped his feet off right at the
ankles. "Yea Dre you're right he don't need a dick" he said and chopped the mane dick off in one swift movement. I laughed as Benny eyes rolled in the back of his head as he passed out.

"Ight man you said you could leave now I wanna see you try" I said making us both laugh. "Ion see how with no arms or legs." Nick said holding his stomach laughing "lets not forget feet or a tongue to scream for help." I said laughing even harder right along with Nick.

He just cried and screamed. "I think we tortured him enough Dre" Nick said still laughing "Nah it's never enough" I said going to my cabinets and getting the acid out. "Slow and painful death remember" I asked smirking. I poured the acid on all of his open wounds. "Damn nigga you mean" Nick said laughing "and you just now figuring that out" I asked he shook his head no.

Nick grabbed the gasoline and poured it on the remaining parts of his body. I picked up the pieces of his chopped body and put them in separate jars. I wrote his initials on each jar and put it on the shelf with the other dead people's body.

"Wait give me that head" I said. Nick chopped it off and tossed me the head. I went in the closet and grabbed a cardboard box. Nick set Benny remaining parts on fire. "Come on" I said and he followed me out the basement.

"Kelly" I called "Yes" she asked putting the material down "My office now" I stated before me and Nick walked into my office. I sat at my desk and put Benny head in the box. I taped it shut before writing important message to Mrs. Clover on the front and top.

I looked in my file cabinet looking for Benny information. I found it and wrote his mother address on it before giving it to Nick. "Go and deliver this to Mrs. Clover doorstep she's Benny's mother and don't leave until she takes the box inside." I told Nick and he nodded and took the box as Kelly walked in.

"Lock the door" I said she smiled and did what I said. "Aw daddy you've had a long day and these people don't wanna listen to you" she said walking towards me. Since I make them work naked she didn't have to get undressed. She squatted down and unzipped my pants.

"May I" she asked. I smirked "Go ahead" she smiled and pulled my dick out of my boxers. 30 minutes later of boring head I finally bust. She tried to climb on my dick but Ian wanna fuck her. "But I want daddy dick" she whined jumping up and down. "Cut all that shit out and follow me" I said tucking my dick back into my clothes.

She smiled and followed me down to the basement. She yelled "what the hell ewww" she whined looking at Benny burnt body. I laughed "that should teach y'all not to fuck up" I said grabbing the jar with Benny dick in it. "Whats this" she asked opening it "you said you wanted daddy dick so there you go" I said watching her face with pure disgust.

"Oh my gosh Bebe really" she asked "I gave you what you asked for now use it" I growled. "Wait what" she asked "use it before I shove it down your throat and make you swallow it." She pouted as she laid on the ground and grabbed the dick out the jar and pushed it inside of her. She moaned. I shook my head nasty fuck.

Ja'Kiaya

It's now 4 o'clock and the twins haven't contacted me at all. And I'm dressed looking cute for nothing. My phone started ringing and I ran over to it.

"Hello"

"Hey sis we have a bit of a problem" Kore said into the phone. I sighed

"King what type of problem" I asked calling him by his nickname

"You'll have to come pick us up because dumb ass forgot to get gas this morning on his way home" I sighed

"Fine where to come" I asked gathering my things.

"Momma and Daddy house" he said

"Ok I'm on my way" I said locking up my condo and headed downstairs to my car. "Say ma Happy birthday" some dude said standing outside smoking a cigarette. "Thanks" I said. I unlocked my doors to my car and got inside. I started my car and put the radio on.

Bryson Tiller x Exchange came on and turned it up to the max before backing out of my parking spot. I cracked my windows and opened my sunroof.

This what happen when I think bout you,I get in my feelings yea, I start reminiscing yea, next time around fuck I want it to be different yea,waiting on a sign guess it's time for a different prayer. Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me. I had to change my player ways got way to complicated for me, I hope she's waiting for me. Everywhere she go they playing my song that's why I say the things that I say that way I know you can't ignore me but so, so.

Momentarily I pulled up to my momma and daddy house. I grabbed my phone and dialed Kaydens number.

"Hello"

"I'm outside"

"Get out come in the backyard we're helping dad real quick it wont take long" I blew out a big breath of frustration.

"Fine" I said hanging up and shutting the car off before getting out and locking my doors. I walked in the backyard and I didn't see anyone. 

"SURPRISE!!!!" everyone yelled. "Aaaah!" I yelled out "oh my gosh" I said looking around. I saw My older brother Ja'Kyren my other two brothers the twins Ja'Kore and Ja'Kayden then I saw my big sister Ja'Kyla holding my niece. And a lot of other family members and friends.

"Oh my gosh I'm about to cry guys" I said going up to them and hugging them each one by one. Someone cleared their throat and I turned around to see my daddy standing there by my mom they was matching. "Daddy" I squealed running into his arms. He picked my small 5'2 frame up and spun me around.

"Is yo daddy the only one you see Kookie" my momma asked as he put me down. "Hi mommy" I said hugging her. "Hey Baby happy birthday" she said kissing my cheeks. I giggled. "I didn't know you guys was doing all of this" I said pulling my dress down as it crept up my legs.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if you knew" my daddy said smacking my neck. "Anthony stop it" my mommy said smacking his hand. I pouted and his face fell. "I'm sorry baby girl" he said hugging me. I smiled and said "it's ok daddy" yes it's true I'm an honest daddy's girl.

"Kookie come here" Ja'Kyren (Khaine) called to me. I walked over to him "yes brother" I asked "Happy birthday" he said handing me two stacks of 100's. "Khaine I can't take this" I said shaking my head "yes you can and you will" he said. "I know because I wasn't giving it back anyway" I said laughing.

He laughed also "Big headed ass" he said mushing my head. I walked over to my sister (Ky). "Hey birthday girl you enjoying yourself" she asked smiling at me and I returned the smile "Yes couldn't have asked for a better one" I said taking my niece Krystal away from her.

"Hey auntie baby" I cooed. "Ooh she gives me baby fever" I said kissing her cheeks. "Be careful what you ask for" Ky said laughing. "Trust me I know" she pointed to the gate and said "Look whose here" I turned around and Angel came through the gate. I gave her Krystal and ran to Angel.

"Happy Birthday Bae" she said hugging me "Thank you Angel" we talked for a while and conversated before my daddy announced it was time to light the cake. It was a beautiful ass cake. It was my favorite bag Chanel. "Khaine" my daddy said and Ja'Kyren stepped up and started singing.

"Its yo birthday so this day goes out to youu" I nearly melted I love my brothers voice. "I just wanna say happy happy birthday, woo woo uh uhh" I teared up "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Kookie, happy birthday to youuuuu" he sung almost making tears pour out as people said aw and clapped.

"Happy Birthday baby" he said pulling me into a hug. "REMIX" the twins shouted

"Happy Birthday Happy Birthday! All she want for her birthday is some good dick and weed! All she want for her birthday is some good dick and weed! You begging on yo knees for weed no need I got you baby! You want some dick well my boy right there Rick will give that to you quick! All she want for her birthday is some good dick and weed! All she want for her birthday is some good dick and weed!" They said making me and everyone else burst out into fits of laughter.

"Alright enough" my mom said laughing "Wait a minute we ain't done" KD said making me say "Oh Lord" "Oh boyysssss!" They called I looked to my left and about 20 boys came running towards me. One by one they ran past me slapping my ass.

"That was the first 21 boys and lucky bachelor number 22 come out here." Kayden yelled as he jogged to the front where I was. "Please don't smack my ass" I whined rubbing it as people laughed but I was dead ass.

"Trust me beautiful I'm not" he winked and leaned down and whispered in my ear "Happy Birthday Ja'Kiaya, enjoy" he said into my ear before licking the side of my face. Everybody said ooohh and clapped. "Thank you" I blushed. He smiled at me and pointed behind me I turned around and I felt a big ass sting on my ass and people laughed and clapped.

"And one to grow!!" KD said laughing. I massaged my ass cheeks. "Ok light the cake" ky announced. They lit the cake and everyone screamed and clapped as I blew out all 21 candles. "Finally legal baby" my daddy said clapping I smiled. Everyone ate and had cake and ice cream and danced the night away.

"Attention everyone, thank you for coming I had a wonderful night and I hope you did as well have a blessed and safe night" I said smiling and blowing kissing to everyone as they clapped and said you're welcome and you too's. "Baby it's late as hell you don't want to stay the night" my mommy asked playing in my hair.

"Yea sure" I said smiling. "Well ok gone up to your room and I'll have your father and brothers bring your presents up" she said hugging me. "Ok thanks mommy I'm finna tell my sister and nem see you later." She nodded and I walked away holding my heels in my hands.

I first approached the twins "Well look who we have here" KD said. I laughed "Thanks guys I had an amazing night, best birthday ever" I said pulling them into a hug. "You're our little sister, baby sister at that so no need to thank us" KD said shrugging making me smile.

"Yea I agree with dumb ass" Kore said making me and him laugh. "Nigga I'm tired of you" KD said and they started play fighting. I chuckled and walked to my sister. "Hey baby girl" she said strapping my niece into her car seat. "Hi sissy" I said "Had fun" she asked making me smile "Yes ma'am I did" I nodded "well that's good I'm glad you could enjoy yourself, finally legal" she said hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Me and the baby are heading home CJ's home and he said Happy birthday sorry he couldn't make it" she said reading me the message he just sent. "Tell him I said thanks and its ok" she nodded "Well alright Kookie we're gone I'll see you later baby" I said "Ok" and walked away.

I looked around and didn't see Khaine anywhere so I went ahead and went in the house. I jogged up the stairs and got on the elevator to my room I have when I stay there. I walked inside and tossed my heels in the closet before grabbing a t shirt and some panties. I walked inside of my bathroom and turned the water on.

I pulled out my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth out and cleaned the sink before stripping out of my clothes and getting inside the shower. I grabbed my towel and body wash and started bathing myself. I rinsed the soap off and dried off before hanging it back up on the door.

I pulled my panties and t shirt on before going into my room and putting my dirty clothes into the dirty hamper. I saw Khaine sitting on my bed and picked up my tiara and sash and put it on my dresser. "Wassup" I asked seeing my gifts on the floor I'm guessing him and my dad brought em up when I was in the shower.

"Just wanted to tell you happy birthday again and tell you goodnight before I head out" he said standing. "Ok again thank you so much brother I love you" I said hugging him "You're welcome baby sis and love you too" he said kissing my forehead and pulling away from the hug.

He left out my room and my mommy and daddy came in. "Hey sweetie" my mommy said. I climbed into bed and got under the covers. "Hi mommy and daddy" I said smiling "Did you enjoy yourself" my mom asked sitting on my bed. "Yes mommy it was a blast" I said smiling.

"Well I'm glad you had fun" my daddy said kissing my forehead. "Goodnight princess" he said before taking my mom hand standing her up. "Goodnight mommy and daddy" I said as my mom kissed my forehead as well. "Goodnight baby" she said following my dad out of my room turning the light off and shutting the door.

I grabbed my phone and saw all the happy birthday messages and notifications and likes and stuff. I quickly replied and put my phone on charge before calling it a night. I'm dog tired and it's 3 in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hustle. By Tayla A.

Teen Fiction

211K 5.8K 22
If anyone had ever told me that I'd be pregnant with a thug's baby, I would have never believed you. My life had been great. I was living in the Upp...
260K 7.4K 27
June Williams is a 17 year old girl who has a rough past, her older sister was killed by a 'wolfs attack' or so that's what the people say. Her older...
And It Hurts By VivaRiri

General Fiction

4.2K 122 51
Katana Boudreaux is a 22 year old beauty. She is a flight attendant and engaged to the prosperous Beaux Jacque. She never had a hard life. Her father...
3.2K 73 15
It's amazing how no one notices anything about you except what they want to see. 18 year old Blake Smith was not the most outgoing girl to be honest...