Sirens in Seattle

By Forever_young325

When pre-med student Mia gets pulled over on her way to school, she doesn't think that the rude Officer Phoen... More

{Chapter 1}
{chapter 2}
{chapter 3}
{chapter 4}
{chapter 5}
{chapter 6}
{chapter 7}
{chapter 8}
{chapter 9}
{chapter 10}
{chapter 11}
{chapter 12}
{chapter 13}
{chapter 14}
{chapter 15}
{chapter 16}
{chapter 17}
{chapter 18}
{chapter 19}
{chapter 20}
{chapter 22}
{chapter 23}
{chapter 24}
{chapter 25}
{chapter 26}
{chapter 27}
{chapter 28}
{chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{chapter 31}
{chapter 32}
{chapter 33}
{chapter 34} Christmas love
{chapter 35}
chapter 36
{chapter 37}
{chapter 38}
{chapter 39}
chapter 40
{chapter 41}
Epilogue
New Story Posted

{Chapter 21}

45.2K 1.1K 101
By Forever_young325

Tickets.

The surprise were plane tickets to Los Angels,California.

Later that night Phoenix came home with a plain envelope and told me to open it, and I couldn't be more excited when we landed in LAX.

Flashback

"I'm home!" Phoenix's voice echoed throughout our apartment.

I pushed the blankets off of my lap and met him in our room where he was taking off his uniform and shoes.

"I made some dinner." I said taking a seat on the bed.

"I got you something also, like I said earlier." He replied standing topless exposing his hard muscular core.

Enough to make a girl melt.

I jumped off the bed and followed him back into the kitchen area where his jacket was hanging and he pulled out an envelope.

I raised an eyebrow at him but nothing less took the envelope from his hand.

I slowly opened it and my mouth immediately dropped open when I seen what it was.

"I got them a few days ago and planned on surprising you this morning, but things kinda didn't go my way so here we are now." He babbled.

His cheeks were slightly flushed and his hair out of place from a long day at work but to me he couldn't look any more perfect.

I tossed the plane tickets to California on the table and jumped on Phoenix while wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

Flashback end

"It's so hot" He complained pulling at his dry fit top as we got ready in our hotel.

The hotel was amazingly cute with a huge king bed and a flat screen across the wall from it. The bathroom was all white and black granite with a bathtub and a shower stall and a whole bunch of cute miny travel sized soaps I couldn't wait to steal.

"I don't love anything more than the California Sun." I told him while wrapping my hair into a bun then making sure everything in my beach bag was packed.

I checked off phone, extra pair of clothes , sandals and wallets.

Phoenix honestly knew nothing about trip planning as I found out, Especially sper of the moment trips, so I planned as much as I possibly could in the short few days we were here.

Phoenix also promised to stay away from work on this trip so he could have much needed me time that I insisted he have.

"Not even me?" He faked hurt, flashing me straight white teeth.

"Not even you." I teased back while pulling on a pair of high waisted shorts over my green bikini bottom and slipping a slightly oversized white v neck.

"That's my favorite one you brought." He complimented from the bed he was laying on , flicking through the channels.

"This bikini? Really?" I asked while looking in the mirror. It wasn't anything special, just green bottoms and green type floral/tribal pattern in the top.

"Well you brought like 20 pairs for a reason I don't know." He grumbled at me making me roll my eyes at him.

Sometimes men just don't understand.

"Let's go, I'm trying to get an amazing tan before we have to go back." I said grabbing my boyfriends hand and pulling him off of the bed.

He stood up and immediately kissed me deeply.

I broke away after a few seconds and smiled. "And what was that for? Felt bad about making fun of all the swim suits I packed?" I asked light heartedly.

"Yes, and your wearing those cute short shorts." He said proceeding to pinch my butt.

I let out a small yelp that turned into a laugh after I lightly swatted his arm.

"let's goo." I said once again hooking my arm into his and leering him out of our hotel room.

We held hands as we walked the blocks down to the beach.

All around us were cute coffee shops  ,pizzerias , barbecue shops and floral places, wait her with their own unique sense drawing in multiple customers.

Everyone had a different face with a different story to tell and it made me feel good to be one of these faces.

We finally arrived to the beach , which was way emptier than I thought it would be, so we choose a nice spot with hardly anyone around us except for a few surfers.

A little way down from us there was a smoothie bar type thing that looked delicious.

Phoenix immediately took off shirt so he was in nothing but swim shorts and sunglasses, and I took off my top and bottom so I was left in my suit.

"Can we go into the water?" Phoenix asked trying to hide of his excitement. It was adorable.

"Race you!" I said eagerly giving him a small shove backwards so I had the lead.

Running in sand was hard for untrained feet but to me it felt just like familiarity.

Right before I reached the edge of the water Phoenix wrapped his arms around my waste and spun me making my feet fly above the water.

I laughed and screamed in excitement in the same time.

Nix eventually tripped as we went deep r making us both go under the cool and refreshing water.

When we both came up I pushed my hair out of my face and Phoenix did the same.

"I'm in love with you." He said grinning and splashing  a little water at me.

"Yeah I'm in love with me too." I joked splashing him back. "Just kidding, I love you Nix." I summed up.

He stuck his tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes while making my way up to the shore where a few of the surfers were loudly laughing.

"Damn ma, you can bring that over here and we'll show you a good time." One with dirty blonde hair called out making his friends laugh.

I rolled my eyes at their childishness.

Phoenix was close behind me and I could already see his eyes hardening.

"What did he say to you?" He asked with a clenched jaw.

"Nothing, there just being dumb ignore it." I said grabbing his arm and leading him past our large beach towels and a little ways down the beach towards the smoothie bar.

The waves crashed semi calmly to the shore and the sun was beaming down making the sand warm and dry.

"How about you treat your thirsty girlfriend to a smoothie now?" I joked again in attempt to soften his hard mask.

Phoenix is good at getting really angry really fast at people who deserve it. Being an officer he can easily pick out what people's true intentions are and their honestly level.

When people do things to make him angry it's usually well deserved, but it's hard to make him mellow out so he won't do something irrational.

"Thirsty for only a smoothie?" He replied lightly.

My mouth dropped open and my eyes widened making him laugh my deeply and taking his mind off the idiocy of those guys.

"Yes only a smoothie" I said clearly to him. We haven't gone past hot make out sessions but his dirty jokes continued.

He chuckled and orders us two Pina Colada smoothies mixed with strawberry.

I was rather content sitting with my boyfriend watching the waves , this trip to California is a new adventure we won't forget.

-------
Sooo sorry for the long wait and boring chapter.

I had prom do I've been super busy.

Thank you guys! Next chapter will be better I swear!

VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Allay By ~ J x

Teen Fiction

35 2 11
Alone, Abandoned, Depressed. Mia is living a hard life. Everyone who comes into her life, leaves. Nice people end up leaving her and the people who t...
3.9K 146 23
A sexy cop starts going around Everlyn's school and it seems like they can't keep their hands off each other or feelings to themselves. There's just...
164K 3.7K 46
June 2021 - July 20. 2022 I'm bad at showing how I really feel but I want you to know I care about you. You showed more than my own parent could, mo...
11.6M 515K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...