I'm... A Pokemon?!

By WaffleCake00

Hey guys... More Pokemon shit I know I know I had to lol XD this was inspired by my friend! I'm sure he'll be... More

Character registration [CLOSED]
1: The World Of Pokemon
2: New Friends, New Goals
3: The Heroes The Villan
4: Dreams, And Mysteries
5: The Bonds Of Friendship
6: A Double Agent...?
7: A Trap?!
8: Innocence
9: The Illusion of the Past.
10: Feelings
11: Legendary
12: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...
13: Break Time
14: New People?
15: Shinshi and Flare
16: Kyoko's Adventure
17: Envy
18: The Struggle
19: A Chance?
20: Something to Say
21: Mission Success!
22: Spy
23: The Plan Of Attack
24: Cause and Effect
25: Whats Done is Done...
26: My Sin
27: Death
29: A Challenge?
30: Too far...
31: Atone
32: Revenge
33: Comfort
34: Assist
35: A Request
36: The Battle
37: Retaliation
38: War
39: Krimson V.S. Crystal and Shade!
40: Varian and Minori V.S. Shinshi and Kyoko!
41: Juliette V.S. Aurora!
42: Martin V.S. Shadow and Keita!
43: I Will Always Be By Your Side.
Authors note:

28: Planning

84 6 4
By WaffleCake00

Keita's POV:

"Look, I know that you are very upset, but you have to move on-" I began to say. "THATS WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS WHOLE TIME!" She yelled. "...I know." I said. "I just don't get why everything bad happens to me..." She calmed down. "Bad luck follows me wherever I go..." She said. "If you do the right thing... Then good things will happen to you. Cmon, cheer up will you?" I asked. "Sigh... As long as everyone else does." She said. "Alright then." I said.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Alright everyone, we need an attack plan to get them back for what they've done." I said. "What about a surprise attack, like they did to us?" Shadow asked. "That won't work. Because they're probably expecting a surprise attack, or an attack in general." I replied. "Good point." Shinshi said. "Then why are we planning an attack in the first place?" Flare asked. "Because, this is revenge." I said. "Isn't revenge a bad thing?" Kyoko asked. "Yes, in some cases." I said. "If they are expecting an attack, then how will this work?" Crystal asked. "I can attack them from the sky!" Aurora said. "No. We need a better idea." I said. "Well, we're out of ideas." Shadow replied. "Let's leave it be for now, and do our own thing." She continued. "Okay." I said with sigh. "I wanna go for a walk." She said. "Have fun." I said as she walked off.

Shadow's POV:

"Sigh..." I said walking down the path. "What is he thinking?! We can't possibly launch an attack right after they did!" I said to myself. "He can be so stupid sometimes... But, that's okay..." I said, smiling. 'Cause he's... NOPE! Shadow? Stay calm!' I said to myself, shaking my head around. "Lalaladeda!~" I heard humming. "You've been humming that tune ever since we left the village." I heard a familiar voice...

Luna?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 47 8
Who would've known that you would become Satoru Gojo's entire world only to walk out of his life without explanation? That day forever haunts him and...
1.5K 137 40
Pokemon. We've most likely Played, Watched, or at the very least Heard of the Franchise in one way or another. Same could be said for Souta, a Part J...
2.5K 173 76
It was horrible, everything was in flames, everything was either destroyed or burned. The corpses of his father, his aunt and his uncle as well as th...
377 53 17
"Nooooo!!!" He screamed as the wolves bit his wife and ran off. Ketas and his family have been ambushed by a group of silver wolves, leaving him embi...